Jennifer's Story

Story Info
The authentic carnal desires a woman has for her son & why.
8.4k words
4.44
82.9k
92
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a piece which is based on reality and fantasy both. It grew out a series of correspondences with the mother in the story, both her true feelings and her incestuous imaginings. It is the clearest writing I know of that delves into the authentic carnal desires a woman has for her son and why. When and if any actual intercourse ever takes place it will be used to rework the story. I know you will get off on this great tale of love and lust between a true mother and a devoted son.

*****

I am writing this to seek advice and guidance from other mothers who have similar feelings. My story is unfolding yet and not finished, but it has gone far enough that I am in uncharted waters. I am a mid-forties, well-educated, happily married woman; who is having an affair with my eighteen year old son, David. I know it is a dangerous thing, but I just can't help myself.

I was surprised by how it developed, and until several days months ago I never would have foreseen it. Now I can't seem to think of much else. I have always had a highly active libido, which is one reason I had our first child, a girl, in my teens. Martin and I did get married, after the baby came, and have been devoted ever since. I was pretty young; our daughter resulted from an unfortunate, ill-timed "session" in the back seat of Martin's car, where I proceeded to get carried away exactly at the wrong time in my cycle. My mom and dad were devastated, but Martin was a responsible father and agreed to marry me to give our child a family. Neither of us has ever regretted it.

Martin is in sales, which requires quite a bit of travel, keeping him away from home a good deal of the time. We both hate the separation, but the pay is so good we hate to complain too much. It does get lonely around the house, for a wife who needs her husband, and two teens who worship their father. Anyway, we endure it as best we can, trying for as much together time as we can muster.

The only downside, really, is the fact that Martin is the only man I've ever been with, so my "experience" level as far as diversity is concerned is very limited. Just lately, the sex life between us has hit the typical middle-age couple problem, my drive has intensified while his has slowed. His frequent and extended business trips have not done our love life any good either.

This "thing" with my son has grown out of a recent and totally unexpected event which has served to fan the flames of my desires for the sweet illicit sex we eventually came to have. As you can probably surmise from my above comments regarding my husband's prolonged absences, my sex life has been reduced to something approaching celibacy, and this girl has reached the age where my boiling libido needs some sweet relief - prolonged - and often! If I had my druthers.

But here I am in a comfortable home in a friendly southern city and in the mood. But my spouse isn't home and I wouldn't think of extending southern hospitality to a male friend (well not seriously so far). The mood is definitely making things uncomfortable, like an itch you really have to scratch, but also sort of a thirst to be quenched; no..., not quite the right analogy yet. Perhaps like being tired, you need to rest at least once a day, and you need a lay at least once a day too, at least I do! Horny is a feeling that tends to hang around until you've "put it to bed". Then once you think it has been satisfied, it pops up again and hangs around some more.

Just like my horniness, David hangs around me much of the time. He is very attentive, especially when Martin is away on business. There are many evenings where we will be home alone watching TV and he is reluctant to go to his room. But I enjoy his company so much I find it difficult to be a serious disciplinarian. And even when I think he has gone to bed and I can have some privacy to masturbate, up he pops again (just like my horniness), to get water, to pee, to remind me of something about tomorrow's events.

Sometimes, his timing would catch me as I was beginning to pleasure myself. I now wonder if that was his purpose all along, on those evenings he wouldn't go to sleep. I ponder also, and it excites me to imagine it, if he might have spied on me as I diddled. Might he have masturbated too, watching? The thought is making me juice right now. I must ask him about that someday. But what happened between us perhaps started on one of those evenings when he didn't want to go to bed and we continued to talk.

David is my joy, my delightful boy. I still think of him as my little boy, even though he's rapidly growing into a very handsome young man. David is precious, so polite and considerate, demonstrating none of the rebellious demeanor so common in young teenagers these days. He and I are very close - and I do mean very - and getting closer! He still comes to me when he's hurting and I put my arms around him and we comfort each other. He has no hesitancy about hugging me. It's a treat for me too.

One Friday evening Martin was a hundred miles away and my younger daughter Sherry had gone to one of her friend's home. David was sitting very close to me, as we often do, watching TV and talking about anything that comes in our heads. Lately, we've been discussing dating. He's been out a few times and has several girls calling him (as cute as he is I can see why), pestering him to come over. So far, he's not expressed any strong interest in dating; most of the little he does comes by way of peer pressure from his friends, who think dating is the thing to do.

David told me that he considers most of the girls in his class silly and boring. What really got me the other night, during one of our 'private sessions', was his confession that he was looking for a girl like me to date, but couldn't find one. I was never so overjoyed in my life. What a perfectly beautiful compliment to pay his 45-year-old mom. Unconsciously, in motherly gratitude, I reached over and hugged him tight to my breast and kissed him warmly on his neck.

Then to my delight and surprise, he hugged me back and started kissing the side of my neck and along my ears (I'm sensitive as hell there), and he seemed like he didn't want to let me go. I reveled in his attention and just helplessly fell back against the sofa and let him kiss me as long as he wanted. We finally broke away after several minutes and looked into each other's face. As I bent to kiss his cheek, he turned his face and pressed the warmest and sweetest kiss I ever had right on my lips. I swear lips are the softest I've ever kissed!

"I love you mom, you're the best and prettiest girl I know."

I was overwhelmed with ardor for him right then and in spite of any misgivings that I might of otherwise had, I leaned over and pressed my lips to his one more time, and whispered something like, "I love you too, my son, and I always will. You're my little protector when your father is away..." That remark made him beam with pride. I could see his eyes light up with fire as he looked over at me, with a strange glow in his expression. I hugged him so he could feel my breasts pressed up against him, it gave me a little twinge of excitement at the time as well.

It was the very next week that he had taken ill with a mild fever and ended up crawling into my bed to spend the night beside me. I awoke in the middle of that night to find his shivering body spooned tightly against mine, and his poker-stiff erection buried against my ass. I realized his body was involuntarily reacting to me like any normal male. But my reactions were the feminine side of the coin; I was turned-on by his hard penis. This led to more later.

I've considered the question of the possibility that our marriage might be broken up over the incestuous affair I am having with David. Such a possibility certainly exists, if the affair is improperly handled, or one of the parties gets on a guilt trip and spills the beans. I'm not so worried about Martin finding out. It's my daughter that concerns me more. Other girls in the house can sense a sexual tryst long before any man can.

What would Martin's reaction be if he discovered our son and I have been intimate? There's the rub. I would say severe shock and disbelief. But I really don't think he'd divorce me over it. Instead, he'd probably insist on extensive counseling and a strict accounting of my behavior, with probable forgiveness...in time. But even under these terms it would not be good if he found us out, that's a fact.

When David's first 'sleep-over' happened it was not so long after Martin and I returned from a much-welcomed get-away to a spot where we were able to relax in serene privacy, just the two of us. As I explained, he travels so much these days that we don't get too many opportunities to be together, so I like to take advantage of every opportunity we have to be intimate. Then, after our return, my hubby was once again on the road. "It comes with the territory" as they say in sales, but nothing was cumming at home! When I get really get horny it's kinda like a sort of craziness!

This first 'sleep-over-with-mother' was a couple of months ago, during one of my husband's two-week-long trips. David came down with some minor illness, a low-grade fever, which necessitated a few days in bed. One night, while I was getting ready for bed, David came to my room complaining of chills and asked if he could sleep next to me to keep warm that night. Being a most understanding mom, I let him crawl in bed and sort of cuddle up beside me. In no time, we were both asleep.

Then, sometime in the night, I woke up to find David's body pressed tight up against mine, spoon fashion, with his right arm draped over my shoulder and his hand casually resting against my breast. His breathing was even and relaxed, and I had no doubt he was asleep, and had merely adjusted his body against my back to get comfortable. But what I also noticed with alacrity was his hips pressed against my butt, and the obvious presence of his erection buried in the crack of my ass. Unconsciously, so I thought.

The novelty of the situation was amusing at first, but after awhile, I could feel a slowly increased pressure and slight movement of his hard-on, which felt ramrod stiff, worming its way against my ass. All of a sudden, I felt this rush of lust spread thru my entire body, which I was powerless to control. Then like a bitch in heat, I pressed my own hips back against his erection, and adjusted my position so that my son's cock was pushing against my panty covered bush. In moments, I was dripping wet, and wanted to fuck so bad I could hardly control my body. Visions of sweet incest flooded my mind, and I strangely felt no shame.

David seemed to still be asleep, or faking it well. Eventually the movement slowed then stopped and I drifted back to slumberland too. When we awoke the next morning, my shortie nightgown was bunched up around my hips, while my son's leg was resting over my naked thighs. I looked over at him, sleeping like an angel and wondered if I should let him sleep with me again. The question wouldn't leave me. I thought back to the sort of things that had been going on between David and myself in this new perspective. It was clear now that my son had been signaling me his physical attraction, but I had been missing the extent of those signals.

I thought to myself if we did commit incest I would not go into it lightly. But I wanted to accomplish it in a way that would absolve me of any overt guilt in the eyes of my son. So I decided if it were to happen, David would be the one to seduce his mother in his own way, proceeding slowly, deliberately, with nature calling the shots, and me passively brought along. That's what I thought! Hah!

So David was warm for my form? Well, why not? I'm kinda short and petite, 5' 2", weighing in (a little too heavy to suit me) at 135 lb. Vital statistics (in case you're keeping score) tap out at 34(C-cup)/26/38. Although I work out, I can't seem to take any inches off my thighs and butt, which remain a little heavier and broader than this girl would like.

But, hey, after three kids and 40 odd years, I guess I can't complain that much. The guys say I'm cute, which is OK with me. My hair is dark brown, currently cut short, my eyes, green. My libido, which will probably be my downfall, runs decidedly warm. In essence, I have a strong sex drive, always have had, which is only increasing as I get older. Unfortunately, this is not in synch with my husband's, which seems to be rapidly cooling off, and his frequent absences certainly don't help cool my ardor.

Oh yes, David had been showing physical feelings for his mother. And I must admit, vice versa a little, although if we weighed our feelings on a scale of intensity, I'd say they would tilt in David's favor. He's been much more demonstrative about it than I, after that night he spent with me. Since then, as we hugged each other before bed every evening as usual, the dear boy has tried to kiss me on the lips, but I deterred him by turning my cheek. Kissing on the cheek is not as chaste for me as you might think, as I find that contact a romantic turn-on from a guy I find attractive; as I did now my son in that way.

I was afraid he might be coming onto me too quickly after the events of the other evenings. And his aggression was a clue that maybe his guileless snuggling that night wasn't quite as innocent as it might have seemed otherwise! This meant that I would need to be even more vigilant of his attempts to get more than close, to get - in fact - intimate with me. The poor boy is going through that awkward period of puberty. I can see where coping with those hormone changes can elicit strong urges. Urges would get the better of both of us, as it turned out!

Well, after that night with my son, the incest switch got thrown on, somewhere deep inside my psyche. Now I had the hots for my boy, like he evidently had for me, I was ravenous to read about, and if possible see, anything on the subject. Thank Heavens for the Internet! There was lots of stuff, but mostly men with girls or anti-abuse articles etc. But here and there, a story and sometimes a picture. There was one photo; OMIGOD, if you were trying to seduce me into an incestuous relationship with my son, that photo certainly pushed all my right buttons.

That perfectly delightful photograph captures the very essence of my fantasy. A youth, much the build and light tawny hair of my own youngster, and nestled snugly between his mother's welcoming thighs, is deliciously fucking her. As a mother of a virile male with very, very similar buns and build and even appearance to the kid in that pic, you can't imagine the heat generated inside me when I saw it. Being so lithe and athletic, with his marvelous erection sprung from his loins rigid and ruddy, it reminded me of the inexhaustible sexual appetites of young males like my son, David.

I see that picture in my dreams every night - with David's face attached. Whew! I can just picture my David between my open thighs doing what we both know needs to be done. The look of rapture on the woman's face only added to my temperature rise. If anyone has any more of these, I'd love to see them. If you only knew the effect it has on me! Well; that one picture set my pussy aflutter, and raised my incestuous urges to a fever pitch. The taboo urge for sweet incestuous sex seems overpowering. I searched and found there were illustrations from an imaginative artist who calls himself "Pandora's Box", depicting many more examples of the mother/son incest theme, which I could view. It has become a standard source of erotic material to feed my fantasy about David. I masturbate with these sensual and poignant drawings on the computer screen at night when the rest of the family have gone to bed.

When I saw those wonderfully fulfilling illustrations of young men, either coupling with, or sexually aroused around their naked and willing moms, I could only compare their lust with what I perceive David's to be now with his own mother. At another site, I was also discovered an image I was especially drawn to, a photo of a pair on a nudist beach supplied by an author "Oediplex". The mom, standing there in sensual delight beside her young son, who was sporting the most delicious ramrod-stiff erection, maybe 5+ inches. My God, it's so beautiful - so perfect, such a sweet penis! I could just picture it slipping between the slippery lips of his mom's thick bush.

My pussy just dripped when I saw them. I can't remember when I've been so turned on. I swear, if David had come up to my computer that night, as I was drooling over those photos, I would have opened my gown, eased his pajamas off and given him the most ardent blowjob any guy ever had. After that, I would have taken him to bed and let him consummate whatever he wanted to do with me. As it was, I crawled into my bed with the wettest pussy I can ever remember - coaxed my slumbering husband out of a sound sleep - and then surprised him with a sweet midnight coupling.

The reading of the incest material sparked an intriguing thought. What of the idea of my husband getting it on with Sherry. Sherry is my younger daughter; the little vixen is a perfect alter ego of her over-sexed mom, and at 19, is plunging into the dating scene with wild abandon. So boy crazy it's scary, too wild and scary to suit her dad and me. The more I dwell on it the more alluring the idea of Martin and Sherry becomes. Maybe if we were both to partake, we would spice up our own (very lackluster) sex lives. Just fantasy, though, neither of them would ever go for it (or would they???). Who can tell?

What of my reaction if Martin were to have sex with Sherry? Very interesting question, with a myriad of deep overtones. In one respect, I wouldn't mind, if it were by mutual consent. In fact, the thoughts of such a sweet union give me a very damp pair of panties. Sherry adores her father and they often embrace, much like David and I do.

My daughter is also exceptionally attractive and unfortunately prone to flaunt herself and flirt around any male she's close to. I can't judge the inner thoughts of anyone else, but I do realize that any man with an ounce of sexual vigor would have to be desirous of my darling daughter. Martin admires her, I know, and I've seen him look her up and down when she's dressed in something revealing. Does he have fleeting thoughts of fucking her? I'd say it has crossed his mind, although he's never let on to me.

Did I begin to have fantasies about my bedroom experience with David? Oh my land, yes! I definitely had more than a few. Such nice stories to warm my nights (and my labia). I don't know what highly sexed woman (which I admit to being) wouldn't under the same circumstances as that evening. A stiff male erection poking against your sensitive ass in the middle of the night, when you're already horny as hell from your husband's long absence, plays havoc with any girl's libido. Is it any wonder I had thoughts about sex with my son? But they were just thoughts until the other evening.

As the days past, I sensed we might be reaching a critical threshold very soon. The way he was moving in on me, it wouldn't be very long before something very warm and wet happens. He was getting braver and braver, and I did nothing to discourage him in our privacy together, very content to let him explore and advance his relationship with me at his own pace. God! it's so exciting, just sitting there and wondering what he will try next. My only concern, which I am very careful with, is avoiding any overt action between us, either physical or verbal, when others are around who might see or hear, which might give rise to suspicions.

This was getting more difficult as David's confidence around me gained momentum and he felt surer of himself. We now kiss more openly, when the other family members are present, but not the type of kiss we enjoy in private...more like a little peck and a little love bite, not enough to draw suspicion, but just enough to keep us going. This is one of my ideas, so if we are ever seen kissing, it won't seem so unusual. Yes, David and I have French-kissed...ohhhh yeah!. Things progressed from a goodnight kiss, to a good morning kiss, to a good afternoon kiss, to just a hello kiss, to a private cuddling-on-the-sofa kiss...oh my goodness...Frenching those soft, tender! lips of David's is sooo sweeett!