Jennifer's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amazingly, the second 'sleep-over-with-mommy' was shortly after another rare week Martin and I had been able to get away together, just the two of us, to rekindle some of the physical delights we've been denying ourselves for too long. After the holiday, Martin was off for Washington (again), leaving his vulnerable and very horny little wife to fend for myself for five whole days and nights. Funny, but sex makes me just want more sex, know what I mean? I was very intrigued to find out if David might try to push things a bit. I thought to myself, 'we'll just have to see, won't we'?

I personally feel the best way proceed in any mother/son relationship is to allow the first sexual contact to originate spontaneously from the son. Let him advance at his own natural pace, by permitting him to feel his way along...with little or no rejection on the part of the mother. So sleeping together is, to me, the most effective way to allow a young man's urge to experiment in a natural fashion. With the mom pretending to be asleep, she can profess innocence, while still allowing her curious son to go as far as he can. It could best of both worlds. It was!

What was a girl to do, when she receives the invitation she had been hoping to get for weeks? The other Saturday night, David came and sat by me for TV until bed time, then he leaned over and whispered to me. We were alone again so there was no need to whisper, but in a sense it was a 'secret' request anyway. He asked in a hushed voice if he could "sleep over with mommy, tonight" I asked why, both not to seem too eager, and to see what his motivation was. He said, "I just want to be your protector, Mom, with dad gone again". I wondered who was going to 'protect' him from my desires?

We sat for the longest time with the TV totally ignored, just focusing on each other. David scrunched even closer, slipping his arms around my waist like we had done previously. This time his soft, tender lips were permitted to meet mine in a more open kiss which permitted a little tease of my tongue against his. Warming to this more adult kiss, his arms clutched me tighter, pressing my titties against his chest. After several minutes of fencing tongues and rapid breathing, I began to need air, so I reluctantly broke our sweet reverie, suggesting it might be time to head upstairs.

I was wearing just a brief teddy, with a wafer-thin wisp of cloth passing as panties bulging over my very prominent bush. For our downstairs togetherness, I had a robe on, but now I hung that up and slid into my bed revealing to my son's eager gaze a warm vision of my warm heavy thighs. It was warm enough that we didn't need much covering and I only pulled the sheet up.

I heard the toilet flush and David came into the master-bedroom; he had on a loose pair of pajama bottoms. They were his old ones, much too tight, with the elastic waist straining at his boyish hips. The fly was gaped open, revealing to my excitement, a shadowy glimpse of a most delightful pink cock playing peek-a-boo through the hole. With very little hesitation, he got under the sheet with me and we snuggled together in an innocent manner to start.

Then we kind of settled down as if we going to sleep. At first, I was turned to the center, with David facing away from me. This gave me a moment of doubt as to what the night would bring, some anxiety about if my expectations were off the mark. As I was feeling a little let down, and since I also was a bit sleepy I turned my body away from him to face my side of the bed. After some minutes of drowsy anticipation, my little seducer rolled over and slid his warm body up against my backside. With a mutual deep sigh, we found ourselves spooning again, as with our first 'sleep-over'. Soon enough I felt him snuggle up even tighter, and my heart started to race.

My 'protector' put his arm over me and his hand settled close to my (braless) right breast, just underneath the pillow of flesh. I could feel his breath in my hair. I was surprised by the erotic sensation and its effect on me. In anticipation of what might lay ahead, I felt my body heat rising. My son was making me hot! I pushed my rear back toward him to see if he was aroused too. His little stiffy was at attention already.

He responded by prodding my butter soft ass with his now iron-stiff erection, which precipitated the first flow of preparatory juices from my cock-starved vagina. He had to be warm too, I was sweating and so I flipped the sheet back. This movement gave the contact between boy and backside a teasing brush, which seemed to signal to David that he was free to take the next step. His hand crept up to slowly touch the swell of my bosom. Then, after sensing no rejection from me, I felt his hand lightly cup the lower portion, with just the faintest of pressure. This was so tender in made my heart surge, I took a very deep inhalation and this gave David's hand on my tit an even firmer grasp, as his fingers extended over its surface, feeling for my now rock-hard nipples.

This gentle touch lasted for some minutes, such that I thought maybe he had drifted off to sleep (how naïve of me). Then, I felt a tiny movement behind me, again a hint of nudging with the muscle bar of my babe. His hand slid higher almost to the nipple, which was firm with its own point of mother's love. His scrunching became a bit bolder as I made no objection and did nothing to discourage him by any movement. Indeed, I was anxious for this to continue, without thinking about consequences. But I still lay quietly as if asleep, to encourage his sneaky exploration.

The truth be told there were impure thoughts in his moma's head. I would have loved to turn to him and take his lovely penis and testicles in my hands and do some exploring of my own of his genitals. Remember, up until then, I had never seen his fully erect cock, although I had felt it's heavenly pressure against my nylon covered cunt during our previous sleep-over. I would have loved to take his meat-stick in my mouth and pleasure him, holding his tender balls adorned with the light brown fuzz of youth, and feel them as they jumped when he released his rich, sweet boy-cream into my throat. I might even tickle his anal rosebud just to spice my boy's climax.

Now, I detected a definite rhythm to David's pushing. So I made a slight tug on my nightgown to raise the hem above my waist to allow a better feel of my son's hot-dog on his mother's enticing ass. Then, with the tenderest of movements befitting a master seducer, I felt David's hand move to fit the tip of my breast in the center of his palm. What lust that aroused in me! I really began to flow down at my pussy. My son's dick suddenly touched me sans pajamas; the only 'protection' now was a mere dainty strip of cloth. I guessed what had happened; David's junky bottoms had slid down with the rocking to rub his rod up against his mommy's ass-cheeks.

I was now more than ready for what was coming, so I began to subtlety bump back against his erection,, not enough to be perceived as overt, but just enough to suggest an involuntary reaction to a delightful stimulus. It was maybe five inches long or so and smooth as far as I could tell. I could clearly feel the circumcised head of his dick, as it made the shuttle from tailbone to my sopping nether lips.

Now my kid knew I was awake and cooperating with his efforts. I wondered when Martin had had given him the father / son talk about sex; I was sure that David understood the facts of life. Indeed, we had watched a PBS program together on the biological mechanics when he was in Jr. High. I pondered if his body's movements were intuitive or by design. I decided that if he didn't know exactly what to do, then his natural instincts were quite on the money.

His hand moved down my side just at that moment then slipped under the fabric and back up to administer direct manipulation of my supple mammary. He gently squeezed the best water balloon he had ever held. That sent an electrical charge from right there to my cunt. I knew I was a goner for this sensitive child-of-mine's seduction. I felt him struggle to rid himself of the PJs. This motion had the effect of placing him slightly lower against me and thus his thrusts were now aimed more into his mother's soaking crotch. WOW!

This was heady stuff, indeed I felt giddy at the new angle of attack. The gusset of my panties was a drenched twisted cloth that was covering my opening but not much else. My sloppy soaked crack was slicking up the head and underside of my kid's cock and had become super-sensitive. Now every slide was a moment of excitement and frustration with the desire for more, for penetration. Could I be so wild and wanton to actually have sex with my son? I comprehend that was where we were going unless I put a stop to it.

Questions floated in to my head as to whether this was something that we could deal with. It wasn't common certainly; it wasn't anything I could share with anyone else. It had to be kept secret. With that realization of the need to keep clandestine our activities, I also understood that we were about to cross the line from the awfully naughty to true incest. But that rang no alarms in my head, set off no warning sirens of guilt. I was ready and eager to have sex with David. I felt certain that this was a special way we could share our love on another level, an intensified relationship between us.

I put my hand on David's that was cupping and tenderly squeezing my hyper-sensitive breast. Without any word spoken I took his hand and manipulated his fingers to begin tugging on my now engorged nipple. My gown was raised to expose both my teats, they longed to be licked and sucked, but my baby was busy elsewhere. He got the idea of milking the gland with his fingers, while his slow thrusting at my genitals was beginning to quicken and have an urgency that I easily recognized. Yes, and I was hot to trot too.

Then, it happened. The moment we both had anticipated could be fulfilled that night. I felt David's dick press at the spot where only my undies kept us from the ultimate act of incest. He pressed very hard, but the material was like a maidenhead. Then I felt his hand move down to between my legs and fumble with the fabric. He managed to catch the left edge of the dainties and drag the cloth to the side. Drawing back from the solid stabbing of his man-stick momentarily, David drew the barrier aside and I held my breath, this was it!

Tentatively, now; gently and so sweetly, easy and slow, David pushed at the lubricated labia. This time there was no resistance, nonetheless he only gradually edged the cap inward. It was like torture to my starved pussy, yet an exquisite pleasure I desired more of, indeed, all of. The motion continued at this snail's pace, contrary to the urgency of earlier. Now David was gradually getting deeper. The burning bulb at the end of his boner was followed by the silky smooth shaft of virgin flesh. Halfway to heaven, it climbed upwards in the channel of my vagina. Then, with a little extra push, my son had fully bedded his virgin cock in the heated damp of his mother's clutching pussy.

I was thrilled at the completion of our union at last. Though it was hardly the full fat six inches of my spouse's penis, it was so sweetly satisfying to have my baby back inside me, if only a small portion, and the best part of his body to be in there of course! I felt a huge burst of love in my heart for my darling daring boy. He was so special and he made me feel attractive and alive with passion. His charming ways and little subtle come-ons, and constant compliments had been a tonic for my ego. He wanted me, and that was just plain exciting in a most highly erotic way.

I suddenly wondered how much he would cum. Did guys that age have bigger volume of jism? Might he not have a rich load of boy cum to anoint my thirsty cunt? I hoped so, for I reveled at the sensation of feeling a male member climax inside of me. It was for this very reason, that I detested condoms, never allowing my husband to wear one. Suddenly I had a shocking realization ... I wasn't protected!!

Martin and I had decided to not have any more children years ago, so rather than depend on the usual method of birth control (the pill), which I had an allergic reaction to, we opted to avoid intercourse during the ten-day period around the middle of my menstrual cycle. So far, this had worked just fine, but its success depended on my keeping my sexual couplings on a rigid schedule. (Not like when we were kids!) "My God," I thought with rising panic..."when was my last period...am I in my safe cycle...oh shit...I've got to think...but I can't...his cock feels too damned good! "Oohhh baby... fuck me, fuck me nooww ... fill me with your hot sweet cream!!" I screamed as I came.

With the permission given and entrance gained, the youngster began to stroke in and out with vigor. I found the sensation was highly charged, almost electric, as the sex act between me and my and son was consummated at last. I knew David had to be in seventh heaven, to be losing his virginity and with his favorite girl too, his mom. I moved with him and it only made things even more intense. I could tell by his rhythm he would peak soon. I worked to be right there with him when he did. I felt that it would be perfect if we mutually orgasmed together, for his first time, for our first time.

First time? Was there to be a second? Though I knew the answer to be a positive one, I had no time to think about the implications, as David started to cum, lunging as deep up in me as his boy-toy manhood allowed in that position. With the first throb of my beloved David's cock, my trigger was pulled and I let it happen. The contractions began in my womb and spread out, radiating through my whole body. When it hit my brain in a second, I began to moan.

"Yes, David, Sweetie! Give it all to mommy, let it all go, oohh! that is soo good!!" David could only make little grunting noises and his inexperience young body was spasming with the sexual ecstasy of his orgasm. His penis pulsed in time to my heartbeat. My second climax was so close to the first they almost seemed continuous. The shot of burning semen from my boy's tool was beautiful and sent my over the top again. My juices flowed down to wash his dick with the lotion of my release.

Both of us were gasping for breath, and sweat poured from our skin as if in a sauna. We lay there in the after math of the momentous event, the culmination of our lust, the consummation of our love now linking us physically too. I was not really sexually satisfied, as I was so intensely turned-on by our coupling. David with the vigor of youth and raging teen hormones was still stiff. After we had calmed down some, I turned toward my son and new lover. I managed to shed my top and panties. Now both of us were naked.

There seemed no need to speak, as if the sound of a voice might break the spell. We kissed, and kissed some more. We hugged close, David's peter still stiff against my abdomen. My hands went down my son's back and clutched his cheeks. We Frenched, the boy was becoming an accomplished lover, bright child he is. The lad made to crawl on top of me and this horny mother welcomed my new man between my legs. After making out a little more by just lip-dancing, my juvenile paramour dropped down to rediscover the delights of his mom's nipples in his mouth.

I guided him from one side to the other to give both the attention they craved and to prevent them from getting sore, as David was quite enthusiastic in his suckling. This had the added benefit of placing his erection smack dab in the middle of the playground he had been frolicking in a just little while ago. I could hardly remember a more delightful set of sensations in a long time. I made my hips to tilt in unison with his beginning to rub again. I felt my son get harder and longer even. The tip of the glans was mashing my clit as it came up and dipping into the well as it went low.

Again he entered me as the double rocking made the ideal approach possible. This time I could feel him within me right up to the bumping of his pubic bone to my pubic mound. He was definitely deeper this session and this position added almost another half inch to the probing. As well, the corona of the head was much more a presence and added to the pleasure of his stroking. I began to have some little orgasms as he continued his labors. I lifted my butt in that ancient dance with my lover, my experience and his freshness a thrill for each other. I opened completely for him and he bounced his bottom to beat-the-band banging at my crotch.

His plunging sword made my scabbard slick with lube, his downy sack tapped on my tush, the boing-boing of his nuts were knocking at my asshole. Now, he was no cub but a young tiger, rutting in my pussy. The thrill was more than I could handle as I was overcome with the biggest cum I could ever remember. David kept plowing; all the while as after-shocks were arriving one after another for his mother, as this incestuous pair we had become made love.

The kid became a jackhammer driving his hips into me in the most of delirious pleasure for both of us. He was losing his virginity with his best girl, his mother, me! I was getting my hottest fantasy fulfilling, my cauldron cunt brimming with fresh frothy spume from my David. In my mind's eye I could imagine his cock shooting volley after volley of rich youthful sperm, the very thought stoked the fires of my smoldering cunt even more! My battering-ram Romeo pounded into my jelly slick ravenous pussy.

David's second cum overtook him then. With it I experience the final elevation rocketing me to somewhere-over-the-moon, as he blew his exploding cream within my cunt. We froze in the timeless second of maximum thrust, hard-connected, peak of paroxysm - orgasmic intensity. Then, with an instant melting, my new lover and I collapsed in an exhausted embrace. We both lay like that as his penis at last shrunk and exited, exhausted but satiated and totally happy. Drowsily, I kissed my son and said, "David, darling, you did that so well! You are going to make the women in your life very happy!"

The boy-become-man, looked at his me with his beautiful face and spoke. "Mommy, I love you. That was REAL nice, but I don't want to do it with anybody else but you alone. You're my favorite girl. Can I be your 'protector' again some time?"

I smiled broadly as I gazed at the face I loved even more than before. "Sweetheart, when ever daddy and your sisters are gone, you can be my 'protector' anytime you want!" With that, we kissed and David put his head on my breast as a pillow. That's how we fell asleep. My last thought before I drifted off with my son lying cradled in my thighs was that with the morning our story would continue.

It's been several days since I wrote the above. These past days...with the kids being out of school...having their friends over...all the commotion...has been wild. But this mom just soaks it up. I wouldn't have it any other way. Makes me feel young again to have the young crowd around. Plus, it has the added advantage of giving me so many more opportunities to practice my flirting. These young guys would be sooo tempting to this frustrated older mom ... but now I have a young man to help me scratch that constant itch.

It doesn't take much to get my juices flowing, which means I frequently have to assuage my libido with my trusty black jelly vibe, which is gonna need new batteries soon at this rate. I've found I can scoot back in my seat...unzip my jeans...and slide that humming pleasure probe right up against my pubes...switch it on and then let my pent-up lusts wash over me as I associate myself with an incest story-line or picture. Instantly my panties started developing a decided dampness. I guess I didn't realize how much these fantasies have stimulated me to get it on with my son until it finally happened.