Jennifer's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David is coming onto me more than ever since school ended and he graduated. The little bastard likes to act like the man of the house with me to impress his male friends ... you know, hugging ... and kissing ... and acting "familiar". Since he knows I eat up the attention, he has little worry about me scolding him, for it (and I don't) ... so long as he doesn't extend it too far like making a grab for my titties. David is regular with his shows of affection, always trying to putting the pressure on me to give into our lust again. He is all over me with hugs, throat kisses, tickling, and immodest fondling of my butt (which is driving his mom up the wall). The only times he lets me alone is when Martin's or his sis is around. Then, he's the perfect gentleman...innocent as a lamb...but randy as a ram!

David, my son wants me sexually all the time now. I can feel it with every fiber of my mind and body. My love for David knows no bounds. When we sit on the couch in those moment of privacy, holding each other, whispering endearments, my mind drifts back to both when he was a babe and to when he was incestuously intimate, his mouth clamped to my breast, and an utter peace pervades my body at such divine moments.

Dare I risk continuing such a love to assuage my own sensual urges, as well as his own? Once that first incestuous joy is experienced, especially from one so young, once that rock hard cock is buried in his mother's clutching pussy, his desire is forever fixated. So we cannot stop after just one encounter. Like a girl-friend of mine is want to say...you can't sit a starving man (or boy) in front of a luscious banquet and expect him to take only one bite. Much less a sex-starved, full grown, red-blooded woman could be expected to abstain from feasting on her filial filet, I say!

Why do I have such a burning yearning for sex with my son? One factor is the incredible naughtiness of the act itself, which is driving my own desires. Sexual frustration within the marriage is another big factor, and for me an overriding one. Martin's sex drive is at an all-time low... abysmal, it would seem, most tragic for a wife whose own libido is continually running hot. In short, poor Jennifer was about to climb the walls, until David filled the bill, hole, me!

And I wanted him, not only just to quench my sexual heat, but also to satisfy another innate need ... to teach my son how a woman needs and wants to be loved. A mere youth does not know the extent of the sexual game ... if a mother were able to teach him with love and sensitivity, to draw him out, to educate him in the ways of a woman's sexuality what a treat for both! If a mother could start him young enough, just think what an accomplished lover he would become.

The fortunate girl who secures such a man would never give him up. The joys would be too intense. A loving husband and a virile adept lover would almost guarantee a long stable marriage. So many men just don't know what a regular and good sex life means to a woman. Certainly Martin could use a refresher course, though I doubt my mother-in-law would be open minded enough for the teaching position! But now that thought, Martin and his mom, has gotten me hot again. LOL

My biggest concern is that we will be found out. The consequences of that calamity cannot be measured, so it is essential that strict ground-rules be observed. Beyond that, trust is paramount. Most young men cannot keep a secret, especially when it concerns sexual adventures. What better adventure than a mother taking her own son's virginity? The other concern is what happens afterwards? Yet even given this fact, a mother must weigh the emotional consequences that could result. Maturity must be factored in. I think that David can be discrete, as he seems to know that this is covert behavior and must be totally private between the two of us.

But as I stated at the beginning, these are uncharted waters, which is why I am writing. To seek other mothers' help and direction, get their perspective on this untamed, unbridled lust for my son. Do they go though the same temptations? How did they handle things, if their son got frisky with them? Did any ever make love to their boy and how did things go? Did any become pregnant? (That is an exciting thought in fantasy, but a nightmare in reality!) Did they get caught and if so what happened?

I seem to only have questions, no answers. No answers, save one; when David says he wants to sleep with me next time we have the place to ourselves, I'll answer "Yes!" Then I want to get him into the shower with me the next morning. I have no doubt he will rise to the occasion! LOL As for me, I am looking for guidance, but the direction I am taking is decidedly naughty and hyper-exciting. What do you say mothers of the Internet; do sons make good lovers? Write to me and share your most secret thoughts. You have read mine here, if this touches you in that special place, please let me know too!