Jennifer's Story: A New Beginning

Story Info
Jennifer leaves home & moves in with another family member.
4.6k words
3.71
58.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up to the earlier story: Uncle Billy and his Little Slut.

_________________________

Jennifer stood and looked around her empty room. Ever since Uncle Billy had gone to work at the other end of the country, she hadn't felt happy at home, and was now moving out. Thanks to her dad she had got a new job out of town, and she was going to live with his brother until she got on her feet financially. She hoped it wouldn't be too long until she could afford her own place though, she would rather have her own space and not have to answer to family members.

"Are you ready then Jenn?" her dad called up the stairs.

"Coming dad," she shouted back.

Picking up her suitcase she took a final look at the room and headed downstairs. She gave her dad the case to put in the car, said goodbye to her mum and walked out of the house and got in the car. As her dad drove out of the gateway she looked back, waved at her mum one last time and then turned to face forward.

She would still be there if Billy hadn't left but, without him here, the house felt strange. The two of them had enjoyed some of the hottest, riskiest sex she had ever known but the day he left was the last time she enjoyed it. She had tried to fuck Billy out of her head but every man she went with was too nice to her, something that Billy knew how not to be at times. He could be rough and abusive, and frequently was, and that was what she missed the most.

Sitting next to her dad she tried to remember what his brother looked like, it had been quite a while since she had seen him. She was sure he was larger than her dad, about 6'3", a lot more muscular with shoulder length brown hair and piercing green eyes. She just hoped he was a lot easier going than her dad, he could be too over-protective sometimes.

The drive took them a couple of hours but her dad eventually swung his car into a long driveway and up to the house. The one good thing about her family was that they all lived in nice, big houses thanks to all the hard work they put in to their chosen careers, and dad's brother was just the same.

As dad pulled up outside the front door his brother came out to meet us.

"Hello Paul," dad said to him shaking his hand.

"Hi David it's good to see you" Paul said. "Good to see you as well Jennifer."

"Hi Uncle Paul," Jennifer said.

"Well come on in the pair of you," Paul said. "Dad is looking forward to see you David."

Jennifer had forgotten about granddad. Paul had taken him in when his wife had died, instead of putting him in a care home or leaving him alone. Still she always liked her granddad, he had always bought her sweets and gifts when she was younger, and she would like being around him more.

"Take your stuff up to your room Jennifer," Paul said. "It's the middle bedroom."

"Go on sweetheart," her dad said, "I'll be in there talking to dad."

Jennifer did as Paul said, she didn't want to listen to the three of them talking man stuff, and walked up the stairs. She took a deep breath and, not knowing what to expect, she opened the door. This room was so different to the one she had at home, it was bigger for a start and had a large flat screen TV on the wall, stereo system, games console and massive four poster bed. There was also more storage than she had clothes for but she was sure that, once her wages started rolling in, she would be able to fill them quickly.

Leaving her case on her bed she went downstairs to her dad, Paul and granddad.

"Hi granddad," she said as she walked into the room and kissed his cheek.

"Hello Jennifer," he replied. "How are you?"

"I'm good thanks granddad," she replied. "And the room is gorgeous Uncle Paul thank you."

"Well we can't expect you to sit down here with us lonely old men," Paul replied and burst out laughing.

The four of them sat in the living room talking for about an hour when Jenifer's dad got up.

"I suppose I better head home," he said. "And you behave for Paul and your granddad."

"I will dad I promise," she replied.

"I'll make sure she does David you don't need to worry about that," Paul said.

Jennifer went back up to her room and watched as her dad drove away, leaving her behind, a small tear forming in one of her eyes. Turning back to the bed she opened her case and started to unpack, laying everything in piles before putting anything away. She took her suitcase off the bed and slid it underneath, and was just about to start putting her underwear in the drawers, when there was a knock on her door.

"Are you decent Jennifer?" Paul called through the closed door.

"Yes I am come in she called back."

The door opened and Paul stood there, his massive frame filling the doorway. Jennifer looked at him and saw that he looked just like she remembered him, except that his hair was shorter.

"Hi Uncle Paul I'm just putting my things away," Jennifer said.

Paul didn't say anything, just stood there watching her.

"Are you okay Uncle Paul?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes I'm fine," he answered, "and you can drop the use of the word uncle, I think you're too old for that now."

"Okay and I meant it this is a really nice room thanks."

"You know when I said to bring your stuff up when you first arrived," Paul said.

"Yes and I did."

"I meant put it away as well."

"Sorry I didn't realize," she answered not liking the tone of his voice.

"Seeing as it's your first day I'll let you off with this one," Paul said sternly. "But this is the only time do you understand?"

"Y-Y-Yes Paul I understand," she answered with a stammer.

"Good now get on with it I'll be back in fifteen minutes and expect it done," He said and walked out of the room.

Jennifer about jumped out of her skin as the door slammed behind him, and wondered why he was being so hard. She realized that it was going to be hard for the two of them having a young woman in the house, she just didn't expect him to be like that. She hurriedly put everything else into drawers and the wardrobe, she would sort it when she came to bed, and waited for Paul to come back.

Exactly fifteen minutes after he had walked out he returned, this time entering without knocking. He didn't say anything as he walked over to the drawers and pulled them open.

"Not very tidy is it?" Paul said.

"I was going to do them when I came to bed," Jennifer answered.

"But I said fifteen minutes."

"Everything is away," Jennifer said.

"Do I have to tell you each individual thing separately?" Paul shouted. "Away means tidy as well."

"And I said I'll do it when I come to bed." Jennifer snapped back.

As quick as a flash Paul was across the room and standing just inches in front of her.

"Who the fuck are you shouting at?" Paul screamed in her face.

"Stop it Paul I don't like you being like this." Jennifer pleaded.

"Then in future do what you are fucking told right first time," Paul bellowed, "or else you'll be sorry."

"Why what will you do ground me," Jennifer shouted back, "I'm twenty-fucking-two years old."

"I'll show you what happens to little sluts with big mouths," Paul bellowed and grabbed her wrists.

Paul pulled her up off the bed, swung her around and sat down himself, still holding her wrists. He pulled her towards himself and down over his knee.

"Get the fuck off me Paul," Jennifer screamed.

It was the first time she had been called a slut since Billy had left, and memories of him came flooding back to her.

"Please Paul don't," Jennifer begged.

"You need to learn Jennifer," Paul said, "and the sooner the better, for all of us."

She struggled to free herself from his vice like grip but it was no use, he was a lot stronger than Billy was. She stopped struggling and resigned herself to the fact that Paul was going to smack her ass, what she didn't expect was what he did next. Holding her with one hand Paul gripped the waistband of her leggings and ripped them down, to just below her knees, exposing her panties and ass.

"Paul don't," Jennifer begged again.

"Just be quiet slut," Paul said, "and be thankful it's your first day, I will only give you five."

Every time he called her that word, Billy's word, all she could think of was being back at her mum and dad's with him.

"One," Paul said as his hand came down, hard, on her panty covered ass cheeks.

The sharpness of his hand stung a million times more than a wasp sting, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Two, three, four," Paul continued, each time bringing his hand down hard and fast.

The stinging wasn't as bad as it was the first time and, to her shame and embarrassment, she realized that was she beginning to actually enjoy her punishment. She had never been spanked before, in fact she had always shied away from physical pain, but the crotch of her panties had started to get damp, and got damper with each slap that connected.

"Five."

As his hand connected with her ass for the last time a massive orgasm tore through her body and she let out a loud moan. Before he said anything he pulled her leggings back up.

"Maybe now you will get things right the first time," Paul said.

"I will Paul I promise," Jennifer answered still bent over his knee, tears in her eyes and her panties soaked.

"Good girl."

Paul held her as he stood up, so she didn't fall on the floor, and then just walked out of the room. As soon as he was gone Jennifer turned her ass to the mirror and pulled her leggings down so she could see. Clearly visible on her, extremely red, ass was the shape of Paul's hand. She ran her hand over it, wincing a little at the heat and stinging that was still coming from it, before putting her hand down the front of her leggings and into her panties. She couldn't believe it as she felt how wet her pussy was, she hadn't been as wet as she was for a long time, even Billy had never made her cum as hard as she just had.

Once she had pulled her leggings back up she emptied her drawers and put everything back again neatly, bras in one drawer, panties in another and her special lingerie in a third, along with her sex toys. After doing the same with her clothes in the wardrobe, she cleaned her face in her private en-suite bathroom and then went downstairs.

"Hi Jennifer have you got everything away?" Paul asked, as if nothing had happened.

"Y-Yes I have now," she replied.

"Jennifer! About time you joined us."

"Hi granddad," Jennifer said turning around and seeing him standing in the doorway.

"It's going to be really nice having you here for a while," her granddad continued.

"Yes it is," Paul added, looking straight at Jennifer.

After a few hours sitting, and talking, Jennifer announced that she was going to go up to bed and watch some TV.

"Goodnight Jennifer, see you in the morning," granddad said.

"Goodnight granddad, goodnight Paul," Jennifer replied.

"Night Jennifer pleasant dreams," Paul said and watched as she walked out of the room.

Ten minutes later Paul got up and headed upstairs. Standing outside her door he listened carefully, her TV was on, but not really that loud. He couldn't hear anything else, no movement, nothing so headed towards the bathroom. As he stood having a piss a smile crossed his lips, it was going to be good having Jennifer around.

He thought about how soft and unblemished her ass had been before he spanked her, and how she had pleaded for him not to do it. As he thought about it his cock started to stiffen and he began to stroke it, before stopping, putting it back in his trousers, flushing the toilet and heading back along the landing.

Stopping outside Jennifer's room he listened again. Still all he could hear was the TV and he looked at his watch, it was half past midnight, she must be asleep. He headed downstairs, locked the house up, told his dad he was off to bed and back up the stairs to his room. Once inside he pushed his door to, leaving it open about four or five inches, and climbed onto his bed. He lay there, the only light coming from the dull lights on the landing, and listened for his dad coming up to bed.

Seeing his brother had made him realize that having the old man there was holding him back. He hadn't been able to go out at night for a long, just in case he needed him, and he wished he had told David that now Jennifer had left home it was his turn to look after him.

He must have lay there for thirty minutes before he heard the lights downstairs being switched off, and the old man coming up the stairs. The lights on the landing went off and he heard his dad's door shut. As soon as it had he sat up and swung his legs off the bed. He walked out of his bedroom and down the landing back to Jennifer's room. After listening for a couple of minutes Paul opened her door slowly and crept inside.

Jennifer was lying on the bed, completely uncovered, and in her underwear. Paul stood at the end of the bed and stared at her. Releasing his semi-hard cock from his trousers he started to wank slowly, his eyes never leaving her body.

As he wanked he began to think about her naked ass across his knee and how easy it would have been to slide his fingers into her pussy, and made a vow to himself that one day he would.

His wanking became more furious and he had to stop himself from calling out as the first stream of cum shot from the end of his cock, just missing Jennifer's legs, and landing on her duvet. Finishing as quickly as he could, cum running down the front of his trousers, he quietly hurried back to his own bedroom. He quickly stripped his clothes off and lay down under his duvet. In his rush to not get caught he didn't notice that his dad's bedroom door was no longer fully closed.

As soon as Paul had shut his door his dad came out onto the landing and made his way to Jennifer's room. Although he was in his sixties, sixty-two to be exact, he could still maintain an erection and cum. This was probably down to the fact that he still enjoyed adult films and masturbated at least once a day, if not more.

Paul had no idea that every time he brought a girl home his dad would fantasize about fucking them while wanking furiously.

Opening Jennifer's door he walked in. Jennifer had rolled onto her front and was still sleeping soundly. Her granddad took one look at her ass before opening her underwear drawer and removing a pair of her satin panties. Putting them in his pocket he stood and stared for as little longer at her perfect shaped ass, his cock stiffening as he did, before leaving and going back to his room. Once inside he took his clothes off and looked in the mirror.

Even at sixty-two his body was still in fairly good shape and his cock would have put a lot of younger men to shame, including Paul. Picking his trousers back up he removed Jennifer's panties from the pocket and rubbed them over his body, before wrapping them around his cock. Standing in front of the mirror still he started to wank with the panties, the feeling of the satin exciting him even more than the thought that Jennifer would be wearing them at some point in the future.

As his arm began to ache his legs and balls tensed and cum erupted from the end of his cock, with all the force of a fire hose, splashing against the mirror and starting to run down. He didn't cum as much as he used to but when he did it was a lot thicker and whiter than it was years earlier. He stared into the mirror watching each jet of cum splash against it until all he could do was let the last bit drip from the end of his cock onto the floor. Using Jennifer's panties he quickly wiped the carpet and mirror clean before climbing into bed. Closing his eyes he drifted off to sleep and, as he slept, he dreamt that Jennifer was walking around the house dressed in just her underwear, and making sure he didn't have to wank anymore.

When Jennifer woke she climbed out of bed, not even noticing Paul's dried cum stain on the duvet. She walked over to the window and opened her curtains. It looked like it was going to be a nice day so she went over to the wardrobe and picked out some nice, light summery clothes.

After choosing her underwear she got herself dressed, gathered her dirty clothes from the day before and the underwear she had just removed and headed downstairs.

Paul and her granddad were both up and sitting at the kitchen table with a mug of coffee and a bowl of cereal each.

"Good morning Jennifer," Paul said looking up as she walked in.

"Morning Paul, morning granddad," she said and took her clothes to the laundry room.

As she went she didn't notice both of the men staring at her ass. She also didn't realize that if the light hit her skirt at the right angle her thong was clearly visible underneath, giving Paul and her granddad a perfect view of her firm, rounded ass. Paul was still staring as she came back into the kitchen, her granddad having finished his breakfast and left, and got herself a coffee.

"Did you sleep okay Jennifer?" Paul asked.

"Eventually yes," she replied. "This house gets awfully warm at night."

"Yes sorry I didn't warn you about that."

Jennifer drank her coffee and went over to the sink, washing all the breakfast pots that were in there, before going to the front room. She had only just sat down when Paul came storming in.

"Jennifer follow me into the kitchen please." He said sternly.

"Why what's up?" She asked.

"Just do it."

Jennifer jumped up and, afraid not to, followed Paul wondering why he had changed so suddenly. When she caught up with him he was standing by the sink holding one of the cups she had just washed.

"What's wrong Paul?" She asked.

"Look at this cup," he shouted.

She walked over to him and took the cup. Looking at it she saw that there was a small brown stain at the bottom of it.

"Did you wash it or just show it to the sink?" Paul asked angrily.

"S-Sorry Paul let me do it again," she replied nervously.

"I think you better do it all again,"

"O-O-Okay Paul."

As she filled the bowl and put the pots back in it Paul stayed in the kitchen. She had only just started to wash the first of the pots when she realized Paul had moved nearer to her.

"Do them properly this time," he said as he whacked a large wooden spoon across her ass.

"Fucking hell what are you doing?" Jennifer shouted.

"Making sure the pots are done properly," he replied as he brought the spoon across her ass again.

"I'm fucking doing it."

"Who the fuck is you swearing at?" Paul asked hitting her for the third time.

"Please Paul stop it." Jennifer pleaded.

"I'll stop it when you get the job done correctly." Paul said.

For each pot that she picked up Paul brought the spoon crashing against her ass. Tears were forming in her eyes as she tried to continue with the pots, hoping Paul would stop once they were finished, finally picking up the cup that had caused her so much pain.

"Just think Jennifer if you had done that cup properly the first time none of this would have happened."

She turned back to the sink, cup in hand, when she felt Paul grab her skirt. Before she could stop him he had pulled it down to the floor.

"PAUL!" She shouted.

"Well as that cup was the reason for your punishment," Paul began, "while you wash it you do it without your skirt on."

Jennifer stood frozen at the sink, cup in hand, when Paul put the spoon down. Seeing that made her feel easier, even though she was as exposed as she was, and she began to scrub the cup really hard. However Paul had put the spoon down for one reason. As she continued with the cup, Paul brought his hand back and slapped her on the naked ass, leaving a handprint next to the welts caused by the spoon.

"Stop it Paul please," Jennifer begged. "I've done the fucking cup."

She turned and showed him that she had removed the stain.

"It's your own fault Jennifer," Paul said. "I told you things here are done right first time."

12