Jennifer's Summer Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer recovers from a viscious attack by her father.
2.6k words
4.18
14.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a difficult one for me to write folks. Please keep in mind this is an ongoing story and events like this happen. I did my best with the scene. I would appreciate any feedback you wish to give after reading this one. So, here you are, Jennifer's Summer Adventures, Chapter 2.

***************

Jennifer was terrified. Alan's crotch was severely bruised, and his body started to show the welts from the bat that her father used to beat him. His right arm looked broken, and the welting around the right side of his ribcage suggested that one or two of them were cracked. Since she was still naked, she felt extremely vulnerable. Her bottom felt hot from the kicks her father used to wake her.

"Why?" she cried. "Why did you have to beat him?"

"He took away my daughter," he yelled, "took away the one pure thing in my life! I knew you weren't that way before, and I wondered what changed you. I suspected Eric, but couldn't prove anything, and he never showed anything. I thought I was wrong, thought I was paranoid. Then I came home and saw you two fucking like there was no tomorrow, and I knew that you had fucked Eric! You could not have learned what you did from this piece of shit! Well, when Eric gets back, I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna to make anyone who abuses my daughter pay for it!"

"Oh, God," she thought, "he's gone crazy!"

"What would your mother think?"

Jennifer thought back to her mother. She had died two years ago. The cancer got the best of her. On her deathbed, she told Jennifer to follow her thoughts and heart, and to do what she felt was good. Her death affected her some, but her father was beside himself. He changed. He became so protective that she felt like a prisoner in her own home.

Jennifer tried to reason with him. "It's not like that, daddy," she said. "I-I wanted Alan to make love to me! I wanted him. I was the one who made the first move!"

"Shut up!" he yelled, covering his ears. He still held the bat. She saw blood on it, near the end. He had really beat Alan hard with it!

"I learned about sex, daddy," she continued, trying to reach him. "I didn't learn it from you, or mommy, but from someone that knew how. I know what I like, I know how to please now."

" I said SHUT UP!!" he roared.

"I can't help what I've become," she continued, "I like what I do! I am an adult now. I feel. I like the feeling of a man in me. I want more of it. Alan is my boyfriend, and I wanted to make love to him. It felt right. Please, daddy-"

"I told you to shut up, whore!" he yelled while approaching her, raising the bat. Jennifer cringed away, trying to cover her naked body with her hands.

"Daddy, NO!" she screamed.

Jennifer's father, who liked to be called Jake, stopped, and towered over her daughter. This was the first time he had ever seen her completely naked since she was a little girl. He never thought of her in a sexual manner before, finding that completely reprehensible. Since Maggie was gone, however, he had become extremely lonely, and now the sight of his daughter's naked body in front of him, and the rage he felt at a betrayal, and a sense of loss, drove him mad.

Something snapped inside of him. He knew that he had to get rid of that thing that stirred an unnatural lust in him. He knew he was going to kill Eric. He knew he would kill Alan, and probably Angela too, since she allowed her man to fuck his daughter. He would have to kill Jennifer now. She admitted her whorish nature, and now was one of them. She was no longer his daughter. He was going to kill her, but he wanted to make sure that she knew what she had become.

"So you came on to him, like a common slut," He said to her, in a voice that made Jennifer cringe even more in terror. She knew she was going to be raped by her father!

"Daddy..."

Shut up, whore!" He growled. He quickly reached down and pinned Jennifer to the floor by the throat, choking her some.

Jennifer squirmed and grabbed his hands, trying to get them away from her throat She could barely breathe.

"So you like cock, huh?" He yelled at her. "Well, then, have some of the cock that brought you into this world!"

Jake got in between her legs, put down the bat, and undid his pants enough to bring out his penis. He played with it until it became hard. Jennifer saw how small he was, compared to Eric.

She could not fight him off. The hand at her throat squeezed tighter every time she tried. She almost blacked out twice from his grip while he was getting ready to rape her.

Jake pinned her down with his body, then shoved his prick into his daughter as hard as she could. Jennifer screamed. She was dry, and this asshole didn't care. Jake kept ramming it in and out of her as fast as he could, calling her whore and bitch, and any other derogative name he could think of.

He just kept pounding her, and pounding her. She felt wetness on her pussy lips, and knew it wasn't cum or her pussy juice. It was blood! Jake kept up his violent rape. With each push he tightened his hand on her throat. The pain of his hand, and what was happening in her, was making Jennifer start to go crazy, She quickly reverted to her fantasies and good thoughts to save her sanity.

She saw her first time with Angela, how she caught her masturbating on her couch, and how she demurely asked to join in. She saw how she and Angela attacked Eric when he caught them in a rolling 69, and showed him the greatest time of his life with two women. She remembered a couple of the "night attacks" she enjoyed, where she and Angela had ambushed Eric while in his office.

The hand tightened. Now she saw Eric, how his cock had tasted so good; how he asked to make sure this is what she wanted, and her saying yes; how he pushed past her cherry, irrevocably sending her down the path of womanhood; how he had put her through her paces, and thoroughly made sure that she was completely and utterly laid that first time.

Her fantasies started going black around the edges. She knew she was suffocating. Her sex life had only been a month long, but boy what a month! She only regretted that she wouldn't be able to see her friends one more time before she saw her mother again.

"Help me momma," she pleaded in her mind.

There was a sickening thud, and Jennifer felt the release of pressure before she slipped into blackness.

***************

Jennifer woke up. She did not open her eyes, yet. She knew she was in a bed, and that she was clothed. She felt a needle in her arm, and she felt bandages on different parts of her body, including her pussy. She moved her head, and instantly felt a hand on her forehead.

"Jennifer?"

She opened her eyes and looked at who addressed her. A kindly older gentleman in a white coat looked at her with a kind of reassuring detachment. He was a doctor.

"Hmm?"

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Jennifer," the doctor said, "Nice to see you."

"Um, who are you?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I am Doctor Phillips. You are at the Metro Medical Center. The police brought you in three days ago. You were the victim of a vicious attack by your father."

The mention of the attack brought Jennifer's thoughts to the front. Though she expected it, she did not feel traumatized by it, which puzzled her.

"Where is he? Is he in jail?"

The doctor sat down. "No," he said, "he was also brought in, along with another man. They were both pretty beat up. There is a bat in evidence that seems to be the weapon that beat them both. I am sorry to say this, Jennifer, but your father passed away yesterday."

Jennifer started. Her emotions did not seem to be working right, and she took the news more calmly than she expected. She knew she loved her father, but his last actions sort of washed a lot of that away. She reasoned out that she had buried the memory, but her memory of the attack was acutely vivid, and she felt...nothing. It was as if she were looking at an extremely graphic video of a movie she had zero interest in watching. She also knew she was the star of that video. What did that say about her?

"How-how did the police-" she stammered out.

"A call apparently alerted the police to the attack," the doctor said. "The police came in with you, your father, another young man named Alan, and another man who was yelling at the police about you."

Jennifer keyed in. "Alan? Where is he? How is he?"

The doctor smiled. "Relax, relax!" he said. "He's fine. He has been asking after you for the past two days! I daresay my nurses are getting tired about being grilled for information about you."

Jennifer started to rise up. "When can I see him?" she said, excited that her boyfriend came through the attack.

The doctor got up and went over to Jennifer. "Now settle down," he said. "I will let him see you later. Right now, there is someone else who wants to see you first. He hasn't left your door since you came to us, and I don't think anyone could have torn him from there! I am going to let him see you, but if you will do me a favor, please tell him to go home and rest, OK?"

"OK," Jennifer said. All she wanted to do at that moment was to see who saved her and her boyfriend.

The doctor patted her head once more and left the room. She heard a little garbled conversation outside the door that ended with a very loud "WHAT?", and then the door slammed open. A man stood there, breathing heavily. He was about 6' tall. He had a light beard, and his coal black hair was a mess. His gray eyes blazed.

"Jennifer!" he rasped.

Jennifer could not believe it. "ERIC!" she yelled.

Eric flew to her side. Jennifer opened her arms and hugged him. No words were necessary. Both of them started to softly cry.

"H-How did you-" Jennifer stammered.

"We came back," He said. "When we left for Vermont, Angela and I were a little curious about why your father acted the way he did when we asked him about taking you. Also, we had forgotten some paperwork, so we had to turn around. When we pulled in and got out, we heard screaming from your place. I told Angela to call the police, and I went over to investigate. The door was still open, so I went in, and I saw your father on top of you. There was a boy, all bloody, by the couch, and there was a bloody bat on the floor behind him. I hauled off and kicked him in the ribs to get him off of you. He rolled, came up and tried to attack me. He caught me good in the side and in the head. Then he raised his arms for a double shot, and that's when the bat came down on top of his head. Your father went down, and Alan kept hitting him with the bat. I had to wrestle it from him. Once I did, he passed out again.

"Angela had called the police. I called the ambulance. I then checked on you. Your neck looked so bruised! Angela then came in, and started to cry. I told her to look after Alan, and I made sure you were still alive. When the police came, they had put me in cuffs! They thought I did it, but your boyfriend woke up again and set it straight. Man, I tell you, I was pissed! They kept on trying to get information about you, and I kept telling them to fuck off until you were cared for. You were breathing but you weren't moving. Then the ambulance came, and we got you and the others here. I kept pestering everybody to make sure you were taken care of right-"

"I heard," Jennifer said, stroking his hair.

"-and when you didn't wake up, I parked it right outside your door, and made sure you were taken care of. I was so scared! Angela was watching over Alan, and when he woke, she told me and went home saying she would wait for me. Oh, I am so glad you'll be all right..." his sobs became more pronounced, his tears wetting her gown, not being able to continue.

"I'm fine, Eric," Jennifer said. "I'll be ok. The doc said I got banged up a little, but I'll pull through. My dad's dead you know."

"I know. I'm sorry,"

"I'm not. I'm kinda glad he's gone," Jennifer was surprised to hear herself say that, but she was also surprised to realize that she meant it. "He raped me. In the end, I don't think he cared. My mom's death must have really screwed him up, but he had no right to take out his frustration on me. Don't get me wrong, I love him as my father—but that is as far as I will go now."

Eric just looked at her.

"Look, the doc asked me to tell you to go home and get some rest. I think I'll be released tomorrow or so, but for now I just want to rest, and take care of the stuff the police want from me. Since he is dead, I think I will have to answer some questions, and the case will close. Do me a favor, though. Tell Alan I am awake now. I am sure he doesn't know yet."

Eric nodded, and passionately kissed Jennifer. As before, she felt her pussy moisten from the lust that his kiss fueled in her, but it stung some of the internal rips that had not completely healed yet. She winced, but did not break the kiss.

Eric's hand massaged her tits lovingly, bringing her nipples to full attention. Then he broke the kiss and stood up, leaving Jennifer a little hot.

"I'll go tell Alan you are ok," he said. "Also, I'll find out when you'll be released, and I'll come to pick you up. Angela is setting up the spare bedroom for you at our place, if you wish to stay there."

Jennifer didn't need to think twice on that. She had already been living there for about a month, sort of. The transition would not take long.

"Of course I'll stay there, silly! That is, If you'll have me..."

"Yes!"

Just remember: You're leaving me now, after getting me hot! I'm gonna pay you back once I heal, mark my words!"

Eric laughed in relief. He waved and left the room. Jennifer lay back. Now that her father was gone, she will need to take care of affairs, and she decided to affect the sale of the house as soon as she could; it held too many bad memories. She felt good that Alan would be ok, and she looked forward to spending more time with her friends, exploring with others the depths of joy that could be experienced.

***************

So, Jennifer survived the viscious attack by her father, and Eric was the savior. What's next for our heroine? Chapter 3 is on the way! Stay tuned...