Jenni's Senseless Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni stared at him for a moment, reached down with her hand to spread her labia, but could not see the balls, and said, "You are the most devious man I have ever known. You seem to remember everything I have ever told you. And now, you are going to make me walk around all day with these damned tinkling sex toys banging my G-spot? Well, you proper rotter, you had best be prepared to handle one hot and horny bitch at the end of this day!"

"Count on it," said Hook mildly. "Actually, I'm curious to see what it feels like to screw you silly with those inside you. Now, let us up and about to enjoy the day." The two reluctantly dressed and left the chalet to pursue interests other than sexual, although Hook had to grin from time to time as it was obvious that Jenni was shifting the balls around. The faint chime sounds were a constant reminder of her constant low-level simulation, and Jenni's eyes smoldered with...hunger?...anger?...as they moved about the town. Not far beneath the surface was both their thoughts about the coming porn shoot at the chalet, now only awaiting the arrival of the film crew Hook had engaged.

After some joint and independent shopping, the two met in a small bar to discuss their plans. Jenni asked, "Since this is your play, dearest Hook, can you tell me what scenario you have cooked up for us tonight? I mean, based on my limited experience with shooting XXX rated shows, the plot is not usually the thing! Hot, hard, messy sex is usually what it degenerates to, with the director offering minimal suggestions to keep the action flowing and not waste time or film."

"Why Jenni, my luv, do you doubt my abilities to ensure not just steamy sex but a decent story line as well? While I have left the details to the director, we have some choice about clothing...or lack of it...and the actual sex acts themselves. What we are 'shooting' for is a depiction of our natural behavior with each other, laid within an interesting story line. For instance, last night you seemed to like the little bit of restraint I tried on you. We might incorporate some more of that. Also, I know you don't really care for anal, but you have seemed to enjoy it when you had been thoroughly fucked already and were riding an orgasmic wave (Part 1)."

"Hey! Don't you be getting any more ideas about my delicate English arse!" Jenni spat at him. "What I was wondering, though, was whether it's to be just you and me, or whether 'bit part' actors will be involved?"

"Well, I did mention to the director that he might want to bring a crew that could participate if called for, but I didn't specify anything special. I'll leave it up to you, sexy woman, whether you want additional stimulation. Speaking of which, I notice you are squirming a bit. Still trying to get the Ben Wa balls in the right spot?"

"Nice of you to notice, luv. Your Jenni is steaming right now, and dying to get fucked! So, ok then on the additional actors; I'll keep that in mind," she said gently with a wicked grin, "and we will let the mood dictate the flow." They both finished their drinks, arose and strolled off arm in arm, looking nearly like father and daughter, were it not for the ass-grabbing and ear licking that took place on the way at irregular intervals. The countdown was beginning as both turned up the heat to achieve a simmering readiness for the fun ahead.

When they reached the chalet, they became a bit preoccupied with their own thoughts, washing and dressing carefully in anticipation. Minimal and comfortable clothing was the rule, despite their naturist pact to stay nude indoors. After the meeting with the film crew they could move on to whatever wardrobe elements worked best.

As the sun was sinking low in the West, Jenni and Hook were sitting nervously on the sofa, sipping Champagne in front of a small fire. Their fingers touched on the cushion between them and their eyes periodically turned from the flames to stare deeply into the other's. Conversation was minimal, with the tension seemingly rendering the loquacious lovers temporarily mute. The general parameters of the night ahead were known; it was the devil in the details that preoccupied their minds. How far to go? How open to be? What secret desires to unleash? While it was clear that they respected and adored each other, nearly as much as their mates, there was still some uncertainty about how much of that adoration to reveal as a permanent record; what acts could they perform that had not been shared with a spouse; how restrained or open to be?

At last, the film crew arrived in a flurry, carrying in cases and equipment - the mundane but essential stuff of which movies are made. Lights were adjusted and mic booms cleverly placed while the director introduced himself and crew to the pair. His name was Laurent, and he had a good reputation for thoroughness, honesty, and artistic insight. He accepted a glass of Champagne and talked animatedly with Jenni and Hook, mostly looking down Jenni's blouse (but of course; he was French!). He outlined the general story line they would follow and made some costume recommendations. He had brought, at Hook's request, an assortment of new, sealed-in-plastic, sex toys for them to employ at their discretion: dildos, butt plugs, anal beads, ball gags, blindfolds, wrist and ankle restraints, a paddle and flogger, sensual feather tickler, cherry body Gellé, nipple clamps, and a studded multi-speed vibe.

All was in readiness. Hook retreated to the small bath to await his cue while the crew set up around the bed in the master bedroom. Jenni moved into the en suite bath to get ready. Candles were lit for effect and a DVD of sensual music was turned on. The director shouted, "Action!" Jenni opened the bathroom door and approached the bed.

There was a noticeable intake of breath among the film crew. Inured to the sight of beauty, clothed and unclothed, as they were, Jenni was simply stunning! Over her peaches and cream complected skin, she was wearing a pink satin and "Eyelash" lace bustier with under-wired cups, hook & eye back, adjustable straps and removable garters. A frilly G-string barely covered her shaved muff, leaving little to the imagination as Jenni displayed a perfect 'camel-toe' under the tight elastic. Dark patterned stockings led the eye downward to the pink and black 5-inch pumps, making stops at finely molded thighs and athletic calves. She flipped her blonde tresses to the side as she languorously stretched out on the bed, reaching over to the nightstand for a pair of 'sexy librarian' glasses and a copy of Cosmopolitan magazine in French. The cameras captured the swell of her 36C breasts as they almost popped out of the bustier, revealing the hint of strawberry nipples, as well as one perfectly rounded hip as she turned on her side, pretending to read the magazine.

On cue, Hook called out, "Jenni, darling, where are you?"

"In here, baby," she responded, getting all warmed up for you." Hook strode into the bedroom, wearing a business suit and carrying a dozen roses in one hand and a bottle of Champagne in the other. As he entered, the cameras captured his startled look as he caught sight of Jenni stretched on the bed. She grinned at him and said, "My goodness, is all that for little old me, baby? And it looks as though that's not all you've brought me," indicating his tented trousers.

Hook glanced down, seemingly aware of his massive erection for the first time. He broke into his trademark grin and replied, "Well, luv, it certainly isn't a banana! I thought these," indicating the wine and flowers, "would help us celebrate, but the way you look tonight, I should have brought a Rolls-Royce and a symphony orchestra!"

"Awww, you say the sweetest tings, babeeee. Come on over here and give mama a kiss." Setting aside the gifts, Hook rushes to her side and encloses her small but perfect body in a bear hug, while trying to take inventory of all her teeth. Jenni responds with a moan and then a giggle saying, "Why don't you get those business togs off so we can play a little. Don't you want to try out some of our toys?"

Hook gets that evil look on his face. He moves to a table and starts up a CD for accompaniment as he disrobes slowly to tease Jenni. She flings the magazine to the floor, removes her glasses and fixes him with an admiring and speculative look as his body is slowly revealed. Matching his evil grin, she reaches in the nightstand and removes a thin vibrator, with a curved tip. As she turns it on, the audio equipment picks up the steady hum as Jenni teases the vibrator under the edge of her G-string. "Want to play with me, big boy?" she says. "Show me whatcha got."

Hook removes the last of his clothing, making a big show of pulling down his Jockeys, watching Jenni's mouth assume an 'O' shape as first the glistening tip and then the shaft of his rampant manhood appears. Leaving the briefs partway down his cock, he advances on Jenni, who pretends to cower in fright. "Oh Hookeee, babeeee, you aren't going to stick that big thing in little old ME, are you?"

"Nobody ever said you weren't sharp as a tack, Jenni. I just may have that in mind," as he stood towering over her next to the bed. "Now, strip off my briefs with your teeth. If you're still ready to play, trade that vibrator for something meatier!" Jenni leans forward, keeping her eyes on his face as she mouths his cockshaft through the briefs. Licking the glans and collecting the gratuitous offering of pre-cum there residing, she grasps the elastic band in her teeth and pulls downward. As the briefs slip free of his cock, it bounces once, nearly hitting her eye. Jenni rolls over on the bed and completes her task on her back, staring up at the mighty muscle and succulent sacs displayed above her.

She hands Hook the vibrator sighing, "Here, oh mighty lord, a fair trade perhaps, but I think I shall have the best of it," as she reaches up to fondle and squeeze his balls.

With a roar, Hook leans over, grasps Jenni's ankles and pulls them toward his shoulders. Thinking she knows what lies ahead, Jenni reaches out to steady her hands on Hook's legs. However, he doesn't stop there, with her G-string covered pussy and anus merely exposed to view, but lifts her legs straight up until her pussy is next to his mouth. By merely bending her hips in this vertical '69' position, Jenni is secured at the top with Hook's hands holding the backs of her firm thighs over his shoulders. With her hands hanging free, she reaches for the most obvious object in sight, Hook's throbbing and dripping cock. Barely able to grasp it completely with one small hand, Jenni licks downward along the underside of his manmeat, while cradling his balls with the other. Meanwhile, up topside, Hook bites through the string covering Jenni's world-class pussy and discards the frilly thing. Her lips already are partially open from the force of gravity and he loses no time in completing the job with his tongue, spreading her open and plunging deeply into her pink folds and adding to the moisture already present along her vaginal walls. His expression changes slightly as he hears a tiny tinkling sound from Jenni's pussy as he is moving her thighs about to get maximum coverage with his tongue. 'The little minx left the Ben Wa balls in,' he thinks. Always thorough, he laves her perineum and rims her as well. He finds this such a delightful circuit that he completes the trip many times as Jenni gobbles his meat down below. The pair seems to have completely forgotten the film crew, the male members of which are having difficulty with their trousers. The two women on the lights are also having difficulty but find easy to relieve with a hand under the skirt.

The inevitable conclusion is reached, as Jenni thrashes about uncontrollably, skewered at both ends by Hook's tongue and cock. Her orgasmic moans pass the final stimulus to Hooks genitals and he erupts with a white froth into Jenni's mouth even as she creates a molten pool of her cum in her upside-down cunt. With cum running everywhere, Jenni goes limp and Hook lowers her tenderly to the bed before his legs give out and he sinks down beside her, exhausted. The film crew breaks into wild applause, but there will be no encore for a while yet. The pair finally stir, turn and embrace, gazing tenderly into each other's eyes as Jenni says, "Where did you ever get the idea to do that?"

Hook replies, "I've always wanted to try it ever since I saw this female gymnast in a porn flic do a handstand in front of a guy seated in a chair. She then arched over and rested her thighs over his shoulders as he ate her. Frankly, this was much better, thanks to your very talented mouth and sweet juices." They then got up and retired to the bathrooms to prepare for the next scene to be filmed...a mild B&D scenario.

Jenni's Senseless Delight Part 10 [part 10 of 12]

We continue with the erotic photographic sessions involving our two swapped couples; one in the Alps and one on the Mediterranean shore, before they return to their own spouses.

Jon & Lee

Lee had achieved her continuous orgasm state, was rendered senseless by the erotic overload to her nervous system, and has reawakened. The three couples who contributed additional sensory inputs surround Jon and her, while Madam Carol and the film crew are beaming in the background.

"My word!" Lee exclaimed, "I really did it, didn't I? I mean, with lots of help from you wonderful people," reaching out to touch and squeeze.

"Lee, baby, if I hadn't been part of it, I'm not sure I would believe it. You were absolutely magnificent, my luv. I am thinking I should perhaps become a Mormon so I could have both Jenni and you as wife. Never have I felt more powerful or protective as when you started Those...vibrations, I guess. However," Jon said looking around, "we probably couldn't have brought it off without our six friends here. Thank you all, but I don't think we can afford to retain you for similar such events in future."

"Jon, darling," Lee injected, "that may not be totally necessary. Now that I've experienced it, I think I might be able to get back there on my own." she paused at the look of dismay on Jon's face, ".by which I mean, without the whole group. Don't worry, dear one, I shan't quite be able to manage it without your very skilled fingers and tongue. You know, it is sorta like riding a bicycle, or surfboard, or water skies...you get the sense of the ride in your brain and just tap into it again when you want to."

"Thank heavens, Lee, I thought perhaps I had been rendered superfluous, sort of like plain vanilla sex replaced by masturbation."

"To use one of your favorite expressions, dear: Bollocks! First, the sex we have had from the first could hardly be called plain - though perhaps you liked my 'vanilla' skin better before the tan - and second, for me, masturbation will never replace a good hard fuck with a stud like you or my husband, Hook. Finally, this state I was in might be able to be achieved with an assortment of sexual devices - I'm almost tempted to experiment - but I think I much prefer the human touch to get me 'up on the step', so to speak."

"OK, Lee, I appreciate the vote of confidence. Despite the fact that 'Little Jon' here seems ready to go again," looking down to the readily apparent evidence of his growing excitement, "It seems as though neither of us can get enough of you, my lovely, sensuous, confident partner," reaching to gently stroke her bare thigh. However, after your experience, I imagine you might want to rest for a while?"

"Oh Jon, you are so sweet and caring. I love the attention you lavish on this old broad. However, as they said on Castaways, 'what's next?' Surely, with all this equipment and these lovely naked people, we can find yet more mischief with which to entertain ourselves?"

At this, Madam Carol steps forward and gathers Lee up in a full body hug, pressing her full breasts to Lee's. "You must surely be French, cherie," she says, kissing her fully on the mouth. "I feel privileged to have been present for this unique experience. I can see I also chose well for the three couples who assisted. But now, mindful of your reasons for requesting my film services, I would like to suggest a slightly different scenario dedicated to Eros. Please seat yourself in this comfortable chair next to the bed. Monsieur Jon, please come over here with me for a moment. Then, advancing to the doorway, she calls out, "Evangeline, c'est le temps."

The cameras begin again as a soft, haunting melody comes through the speakers. Lights dim and a soft circle of light from a diffused spot captures Lee and the bed in its perimeter. Another circle of light grows at the doorway. Seemingly from nowhere, a firm bare arm appears in the light. It twists a moment, allowing reflected light from the metallic polish-coated nails to speckle the room. A shapely leg appears next, barefoot except for sheer white hose with lace stay-up panels enclosing one perfect thigh. The leg flexes in time to the music, displaying shapely calves and a delicate instep. Except for the music, the room is hushed, breaths collectively held in anticipation.

In the blink of an eye, the complete owner of the arm and leg is standing in the portal. She is so lovely - delicate and perfectly formed - that there is a collective gasp from the room. Reddish-brown hair falls in soft waves across her shoulders onto the upper swell of her full, conical breasts, encased in a stretch halter cowl neck mini dress that barely covers the stay-ups. The simplicity is enhanced by minimal makeup - hell, the gorgeous creature doesn't need any - and unbroken save for a 1/2ct diamond stud in her left nostril. She wears a faint smile on her face and her eyes are wide and innocent. She pauses but a moment and then, stalked by the circle of light, advances on the bed, carefully placing one delicate foot in front of the other and slightly locking her knees with every step. The effect is to cause her magnificent firm ass cheeks to appear in conflict for possession of the mini dress. Already, every male in the room carries a throbbing erection; collectively, they indicate the direction to heaven.

The girl pauses briefly upon reaching the bed, turning her head slightly and staring directly into Lee's eyes, which are locked on the girl's face like a mongoose on a cobra. The girl climbs onto the bed, the mini dress creeping up and revealing her perfect, bare ass. She crawls slowly toward the point nearest Lee's chair, stops, and kneels. Both spots have captured her in their intensity as she crosses her arms, grasping opposite sides of the halter dress, and whips it in one smooth motion from her body. Spreading her knees wider, she reveals a small clump of reddish-brown pubic hair on her mons. Her breasts are slightly upturned, pointing toward the ceiling, her dark areoles and rouged nipples are already hard. Her eyes, which have never left Lee's, sparkle in the light. She holds her hand out and speaks in accented English: "I am Evangeline and you must be Lee. I am yours to do with as you wish."

Stunned, Lee has an almost panicked look on her face as she looks first to Jon and then to Carol. Jon motions her encouragingly toward the girl. Carol says, "C'est vrai, mon enfant. Only do not injure her. You may wish to look in the drawer of that table next to you."

Lee turns her head back to stare into the girl's lovely gold-flecked eyes with wonder. "I could never harm such a beautiful creature," she whispers. She turns to the table and opens the drawer. Her eyes widen and she glances at Carol with amusement. Laughing, she exclaims, "Madame, you know me better than I know myself," as she draws out four silken scarves. Holding them in her hand she stands and moves next to the girl, tilting her head up with a forefinger under her chin. Smiling, she says, "Evangeline, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I accept your gift with the condition that I may give you one also."