Jenni's Senseless Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, two sturdy members of the film crew grab Hook and force him into a chair as another crewmwmber secures his hands behind with the same cuffs by which Jenni had been secured.

"What the fuck...?" Hook starts to say.

"Shhh, baby," Jenni silences him with a kiss. "Don't worry baby, and don't ask questions. Trust me. By the way, I don't believe you have met Chantal?" indicating the voluptuous, tall brunette who had just appeared, seemingly from nowhere. She is costumed in black leather hip boots, a black G-string, and black bustier that lifts her 40D globes up on offer.

Chantal turns on some music and she and Jenni, still naked, begin to dance. They move slowly at first, lightly touching, placing tiny wet kisses on each other's necks, ears and lips. Jenni watches Hook's reaction out of the corner of her eye. His eyes are wide, taking it all in. The music changes to a faster beat and Chantal moves behind him as Jenni straddles his legs and begins a lapdance for him. Chantal strips off her bustier, freeing those magnificent melons to sway against the back of Hook's neck and she leans closer to run her fingernails up and down Jenni's bare arms. Jenni feels a slight stirring below and knows that he is enjoying this so far.

Chantal reaches down into a suitcase and totally shocks both Jenni and Hook as she pulls out a double dildo. In her other hand is yet another surprise - a small whip. She grins at Jenni with her back to Hook. "On the bed, babydoll!" she orders her.

Jenni climbs onto the bed once again and Chantal lightly flicks the whip across her thighs.

"Spread them, open your naughty wet pussy to your Mistress!" she demands.

Jenni glances over at Hook as she moves her feet apart, her knees slightly bent. She can see Hook's hard cock straining and bobbing and is relieved that he is enjoying this, because she is nervous as hell. She can't believe the role her friend Chantal has taken on, knowing how nervous she is as well, but she is impressed and very turned on. Chantal begins running her hands up the insides of Jenni's thighs. Her lips follow, sending shivers right through Jenni's womb. She lavishes attention on Jenni's right leg, then her left, then moves to her hips and soft but firm belly. Her pendulous breasts are against Jenni's thighs, her nipples are hard, and her mouth is warm and moist as she moves up to Jenni's breasts. While she licks and nibbles one nipple, her fingers pull and roll the other. Jenni gasps, but Chantal silences her with a kiss before sliding back down to touch her vibrating pussy with a delicate touch of her fingers.

Instead of continuing to touch her, Chantal now begins to kiss her; behind her knees, on her lips, along her neck, across her tummy, inside her thighs, along her arms. It is driving her mad with desire. She murmurs, "Please..." several times, begging Chantal to stop the teasing.

Finally, Chantal asks her, "Please what? What do you want babydoll?"

"I want it," is her reply.

"What is IT? Tell me what you want, slut!"

"I want to cum, I need to cum," Jenni whispers softly.

Chantal reaches between Jenni's thighs, marveling at her wetness, and runs a finger up along her slit, dipping inside her briefly. Jenni twitches and presses herself against her hand, but Chantal pulls it away. "Please, no more, I need to cum," Jenni begs tearfully. Chantal moves behind her and runs her tongue along the crease of her ass, down between her cheeks, and back up to the base of her spine. Her moans are now becoming louder, more insistent. Chantal reaches around to caress her nipples, tugging them to their full length. "Oh God," Jenni gasps, now even more desperate for release, "please, finish me off; I need to cum," she sobs. "Not yet," Chantal tells her as, without warning, she smacks Jenni's ass with the flat of her hand. Jenni wriggles around a bit, sensing another spank might be forthcoming, but cannot get far enough away to avoid the next, on the other cheek. A slight pink color infuses her beautiful behind. Chantal inserts one finger into her slick pussy, and works another finger into her ass, using her cum for lubrication. Jenni momentarily stiffens, shouting, "Chantal, what in bloody hell do you think you are doing?"

Chantal shushes her with a stimulating twist of her finger, then withdraws from her ass and resumes the spanking. She alternates the spanking and the finger fucking in her pussy, getting Jenni hotter and hotter. She is moaning loudly now, unashamed of her desire, twisting and turning, begging for more, begging for anyone to make her cum, pressing her body against Chantal's hands and fingers, seeking release.

Finally, Chantal brings her mouth even with Jenni's mons veneris, leans into her and takes a long, slow lick along her soaking wet pussy. She reacts, almost violently, pressing herself against Chantal's face, who backs away for a moment, and then repeats the lick, this time flicking across her clit as she reaches the top. Again, another spasm jolts though Jenni's body. "Please, for god's sake..." she begs again, and Chantal can tell she has reached her limit, so she kneels between her thighs, her arms wrapped around her legs, begins to suck and lick, harder this time, no backing away, wanting to give her what she desperately desires. Jenni begins to buck and convulse, with exponentially increasing intensity. Chantal sucks each labia into her mouth, nibbling them gently. Then, she inserts a finger into her cunt, a move which takes Jenni's breath away. Accompanied by repeated gasps, Chantal finger fucks Jenni faster and faster, still sucking and licking her pussy and clit. In moments, her volcanic vulva erupts, her wetness spraying onto Chantal's face, wave after wave of pleasure rippling across her body. Her stomach heaves and twitches, her hips gyrate, as she lets herself be carried away with delight until she is nearly senseless.

As Jenni regains awareness, Chantal murmers, "Mmmmm, good little girl. What a nice cum for her Mistress." Still facing away from Hook, Chantal winks at Jenni, but she is too carried up in the aftermath of her overpowering orgasm...in fact, several in succession...to care. Chantal's thumb now circles Jenni's clit, her tongue flicks out between her full lips and into the folds of Jenni's pussy lips. Running her tongue between Jenni's swollen lips, she slides two fingers inside, while the thumb from her other hand is still on her clit. Jenni begins to cum again and immediately Chantal stops.

"I didn't say you could cum again yet, babydoll! Now, before you get any more pleasure, you must pleasure me!"

Shaking from passion and nervous as all get out, Jenni decides to mirror everything Chantal has just done to her. But of course, being Jenni, she has to dramatize it and draw it out more. She spends long minutes nuzzling Chantal's breasts and sucking on her fabulous nipples. Instead of using her thumb on Chantal's clit, she sucks it like a little cock. Chantal moans and squirms and, instead of inserting her fingers, Jenni grabs the dildo she had laid on the bed and slides it inside Chantal's vagina. With Jenni's tongue on Chantal's extended clit, she fucks her with the dildo before sliding the other end of it inside herself. Hook is pretty much forgotten until both climax several times, their breathing slows, and they become aware of him desperately trying to free himself from the chair.

Jenni pulls away from Chantal and uncuffs Hook. His large cock is staring her in the face, 'tears' flowing from its eye, and as much as Jenni thinks she is in control, she finds herself being forced back onto the bed. His mouth crushes hers as his hands seek Chantal. However, the girls have other plans and roll him onto his back; then they position themselves between his legs. They lick his cock and trace each vein with their tongues. Then, Chantal wraps her lips around the head of his cock and takes him deeply into her mouth. Jenni slides her mouth over his balls and sucks them deeply into her mouth, gloating as she hears him moan in pleasure. His hands grab hold of Jenni's blonde hair and he pulls her to a sitting position. His smile and the wicked glint in his eye are unmistakable. Then Jenni remembers him telling her once that he'd love to have one girl on his cock and another one on his face. Jenni moves over him and again experiences his magical tongue as it probes into her and transports her to never-never-land. She drifts there, like Captain Hook's sailing vessel, so close, so very close to cumming and judging by his teeth on her clit, she knows that he is ready as well. She lays her hand on Chantal's face to stop her ministrations on his incredible cock. Unspoken acknowledgment passes between their eyes and they switch places. But instead of taking Hook's cock deep in her throat, Jenni impales her trembling pussy straight down on his steely shaft.

As Chantal scoots around to straddle Hook's face, Jenni leans forward and begins kissing her as Hook fucks her with his rolled tongue and Jenni with his cock. Chantal is pinching Jenni's rigid nipples and Jenni has her thumb on Chantal's clit as Hook's tongue works in and out of her wet hole. As Chantal posts on Hook's face like a demented jockey, his muffled voice is heard, "My god, woman, do you have Victoria Falls in there? You're drowning me!" With that, the three climax as one, and Chantal and Jenni fall limply to the bed next to him. Their chests are heaving as they slowly descend the mountain of lust and passion they had so laboriously but joyfully been climbing.

After a time, they revive and chat quietly while the film crew takes a break. Jenni explains that she had called her dear friend, Chantal when she had gotten wind of what Hook was up to. They had originally intended to put on a little girl-girl show to get him worked up, then Jenni would graciously allow him to fuck her friend on camera. The devil's in the details, however, and Chantal added her own agenda to the scenario. That explained the dominatrix get-up. Chantal confesses that they have been friends for many years and she had always wanted to make love to Jenni. She couldn't believe it when Jenni called her out of the blue to ask her to do the very thing she desired.

At this, Jenni leans over and hugs Chantal close. Then, pulling back to rub their nipples together, she looks darkly into Chantal's violet eyes and says, "Why do you think I asked you to do it? I've wanted you for a long time, but I didn't want to lose you as a friend or get my husband's nose out of joint. This seemed the perfect time." The two women remain in contact, holding each other's eyes until Chantal leans in to brush Jenni's lips with her own, saying, "Merci, cherie, I think we will now be even better friends!" accompanied by laughter all around.

With that, the crew bustles about packing up their equipment and straightening up the room. Jenni tells the young cinematographer to keep the BenWa ball as a souvenir; then she squats, digs her forefinger into her still-wet pussy and pops the last ball into her palm. "Here," she says, "take it and share with your girlfriend. When all have gone except Jenni, Hook, and Chantal, he suggests a group shower and offers to take them to dinner. Whooping, the girls race for the en suite, closely followed by Hook, whose manly implement revives at the sight of four perfect ass cheeks. It is there that Jenni's original scenario is completed as she guides her lover's cock into the waiting vagina of her very, very good friend.

Perhaps there is more to record, but this observer is exhausted, as I am sure you are as well, gentle reader. So, with a longing look over the shoulder, we leave Jenni, Hook and Chantal to their pleasures, both sexual and gastronomic. May I suggest we rejoin the four main protagonists at their original hotel in episode 12, where we shall sort out the lot into proper pairs once again and commence final preparations to end this voluptuous vacation?

Jenni's Senseless Delight Part 12 (Final) [part 12 of 12]

Our swapped lovers return to their hotel and prepare to rejoin their proper mates. Can there be more surprises?

DAY OF DEPARTURE

Our two couples took their leave respectively from Gap and la Plage, having experienced many new and wonderful adventures. They have lingered 'til midday and the journey is long, with a short stop for refreshment along the way. They arrive at different times, well after dark, and drag themselves to the room in which the man of the pair is registered. Nearly too tired for further activity, they nevertheless manage a final, tender coupling and soon fall contentedly asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, around eight, each couple awakens to a phone message from the hotel desk. All are refreshed and prepare for the reunion of wives and husbands. Hook and Lee have a transatlantic plane to catch that evening, so there is time for shower, shaves, soufflé, and sharing. Lee is a bit apprehensive, since it had been her idea for the swap to make up for Jenni's and Hook's prior, secretive activities. All four are mindful that for three days the couples had swapped mates, with nothing out of bounds. The memories of those days are now swirling in their heads, as well as partially recorded on DVDs. Despite the excitement of new mates, the sexual performances in front of others, and the unexpected participation of others (Evangeline and Chantal came to the forefront of their thoughts), none are absolutely sure of their reception by their own spouses. Have they overstepped boundaries that cannot be recrossed? Will their feelings for each other be irrevocably changed? Can they still be friends, having now been lovers?

Moving quickly now, each man helps his lover to pack her things, ensuring that she is caressed and reassured of her attractiveness while she dresses for the return to her husband. Their eye contact is frequent, if bittersweet. Again, their choices of attire are interesting.

Lee opts for a black mid-thigh wrap-around skirt, white over-the-knee w/chiffon ruffle and black satin bow stay-up hose (with the bows barely visible beneath the rear hem of her dress), 4.5 Inch heel dangling rhinestone beaded dressy CFM Sandals, tight silk blouse with a deep cleavage, and dangly crystal earrings. Her choice underneath is from the Victoria's Secret Pink® collection. A cheeky, knit boxsie, guy-style details with a low-rise fit, faux button fly and elastic waistband in imported cotton for cool comfort. This is topped by a stretch cotton/spandex convertible T-shirt bra, with molded, lightly padded cups and adjustable straps - back closure. Lee wears it as a racerback. Her hair is tied back in a tiny ponytail. She looks about 35 years old again. The image is reinforced by her healthy tan, the adventuresome glint in her eyes, and her confident movements. This is a woman whose appearance screams, 'I've done it all!'

In the other room, the actual 30-something sexpot, Jenni, is putting the finishing touches to the outfit she would wear to rejoin Jon for breakfast. The faint trace of a mischievous smile crosses her face as she selects a deep v-neck cardigan, with metallic trim along the neckline, sleeve hems, and rhinestone buttons at the shirred kissing placket. A skirt of tulle layers over ivory-colored polka dot jersey knit is completed by a leather bohemian belt. Her feet are encased in raffia wedges. Next to her skin she has chosen Zinco In On mix-and-match Italian lingerie in a light viscose/nylon/spandex fabric and romantically sheer pastel colors. The boyshort has a satin ribbon tie waist with delicate detail; the embroidered bra is unlined, underwire with adjustable straps, back closure, and scalloped embroidery. Her long blonde hair is brushed back from her forehead, similar to 'Days of Our Lives' TV actress, Christie Clark, leaving her ears uncovered, but highlighted with diamond stud earrings. She looks and acts older, more confident and experienced than her chronological age would suggest.

[The astute reader will observe that their outfits are identical to those worn at their departure three days prior. The significance? Perhaps a token of their fidelity? A reminder that though they have been screwing others, nothing has really changed? We may never know.]

As they prepare to leave their rooms, each woman first hugs her lover tightly. They kiss tenderly and part somewhat reluctantly. They have shared everything the past few days; their bodies, their deepest fantasies, their hearts. Can they now pick up their respective marriages again and return to their normal lives? They have discovered, of course, that any human being, male or female, is far too complex to enter into anything whole-heartedly, whether it is marriage, an affair, or an adventure. Two doors close behind two different, but fulfilled women. As they pass in the hallway, carrying a suitcase each, they smile at each other like sisters who have stolen each other's boyfriend...and found the new partner more than acceptable. A long look passes between them, accompanied by complete understanding and agreement. Setting their cases down momentarily, they embrace. As they draw apart, each says to the other simultaneously, "Thank you," and laughs at the coincidence. Then they continue to their husbands' rooms.

Their reception is nearly the reverse of their departure. Each woman is greeted by a more than appreciative mate who relieves her of her suitcase, kisses her tenderly, and then hugs her tightly for long moments. Four people in two suites shed unashamed tears, knowing that all is well. After the usual few moments of fussing about, the four exit their rooms and head for the lift, this time arriving together, accompanied by a group hug and excited chatter all the way in to the dining room.

They are greeted by Mlle Liana, sister to Camille, and partner with them in the exhibition performed for the two couples in their suite (Part 5). A beatific smile lights her face as she greets them, "Bienvenue en arrière mes chers amis ; nous vous avions attendu. Camille et Giles ont demandé à être rappelés, et espoir de vous revoir avant votre départ cet après-midi. Veuillez me suivre à la meilleure table dans la chambre." (Welcome back my dear friends; we have been expecting you. Camille and Giles asked to be remembered, and hope to see you again before your departure this afternoon. Please follow me to the best table in the room.) As she seats them and hands them the menus, she whispers to Jenni, "Mme. Jenni, je me rappelle très bien votre vagin délicieux." Jenni blushes prettily, remembering how Liana, Giles, and Camille gave her continuous orgasms and caused her to be rendered senseless in pure delight and rapture. Liana then whispers into Hook's ear, "M. Hook, si vous pourriez tous se réunir dans la station thermale à 1000 heures, nous voudrions tout dire au revoir d'une manière spéciale." (Mr. Hook, If you could all meet in the spa at 10:00, We would all like to say goodbye in a special way," to which Hook replied, "D'accord."

As they consume breakfast, the four chatter away about the events of the past three days, laughing and smiling about the surprises that livened up the planned activities. Comparing notes, they determined that all had achieved their 'I Never' items, except of course for Hook, who had not...yet...screwed a woman in Orly airport, and Jenni, who had not brought back an illegal alien from Disney Paris to have sex while slowly choking her. They agreed that these didn't really count...unless Hook and Jenni wanted to score these later and share the experience with the group. Eventually they finished breakfast and returned to their rooms for freshening before their 10:00 appointments in the spa.

At 10:00, the four approached the hotel spa. Opening the glass doors, they were greeted by Camille, "Bonjour. Ma soeur m'a dit de vous attendre. Je dois vous dire que je suis excité que vous êtes ici. Si vous me suivrez, nous prenons un festin spécial pour toi tout." (Good morning. My sister told me to expect you. I must tell you I am excited that you are here. If you will follow me, we have a special treat for you all.)