Jenni's Senseless Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camille first locked the door to the spa, placing the fermé sign in the window, and escorted the two couples to a room occupied by four massage tables of unique design. Awaiting them were Liana, Giles, and another man, who was introduced as Claude, the older brother of Giles. "So you see, said Camille, we are now exactly two pairs of siblings to match two pairs of married guests. I must tell you that our performance for you four days ago was the most exciting and explicit we have ever done - Claude excepted, of course. We were most disappointed when you disappeared for several days, but the concierge assured us that you were returning. Thus, we now have the opportunity to express our appreciation for your attentions that night, the considerable overpayment by Monsieur Hook, and to extend true French hospitality before your journeys home."

Liana next asked them to step up to the tables and disrobe, assuring them that she and her sister and friends were licensed for a variety of massage techniques. Today, the two couples would be treated to special variants involving Lomi Lomi, a gentle, soothing, stretching type of massage claimed to be one of the most relaxing of body work styles. It uses long continuous, flowing strokes, combined with a very loving touch, to relax the entire being, assisting in a letting go of old beliefs, patterns and behaviors that cause limitations and which are stored in the cells of our body. Healing, stress reducing, rejuvenating, Lomi Lomi massage therapy has been practiced throughout the Pacific for thousands of years. Polole Lomi, 'the gentle hand of the mother,' Oluea Lomi, 'to harmonize body, mind and spirit,' and Oluli Lomi, 'to ignite the life-force'. Some elements of Shiatsu would also be used, including pressing, hooking, sweeping, shaking, rotating, grasping, vibrating, patting, plucking, lifting, pinching, rolling, and brushing. It is based on the unique significance of touch, the essential form of communication between two human beings. The goal is balancing energy flow, and restoring and maintaining vitality.

The two women took the center two tables, with their husbands adjacent on the outside. Giles takes station at Jenni's feet, Claude next to Lee, Camille with Hook, and Liana with Jon. Lights are dimmed, incense is lighted, and team begins to work on the four well-formed nude bodies before them.

Camille begins with Hook and provides a running narration of what they are doing. It is neatly choreographed, and the movements and reactions are similar at the four massage tables. "Mes amies, I do not need to remind you that massage is inherently sexual, and you can make it more or less sexual depending on how each of you feels when you are giving the massage. Unless the subject is so relaxed as to be more asleep than awake, there is a good chance your efforts will arouse them because of the intimacy, and because the massage will release a great deal of oxytocin into their body. You may not know that touch causes our bodies to produce a hormone called oxytocin. Not only does touch stimulate its production, but oxytocin promotes a desire to touch and be touched: it's a feedback loop that can have wonderful results. Oxytocin makes us feel good about the person who causes the oxytocin to be released, and it causes a bonding between the two persons. If the subject is open to it, massage can be a great form of foreplay, first relaxing, then arousing. If we get it just right, we may not be allowed to finish the massage!"

As Giles is kneading Jenni's perfect body, he continues, "Oxytocin plays a significant role in our sexuality too. Higher levels of oxytocin result in greater sexual receptivity, and because oxytocin increases testosterone production - which you know is responsible for the sex drive in both men and women - the sex drive can also increase. Moreover, this hormone does not just create a sexual desire in women. Coupled with estrogen it creates a desire to be penetrated; that is, it makes her want intercourse. Oxytocin also increases the sensitivity of the penis and the nipples, improves erections, and makes both orgasm and ejaculation stronger; it is even thought to increase sperm counts. Now, the greatest benefit of all this is that, while oxytocin can move us towards sex, sex increases production of oxytocin. Nipple stimulation, genital stimulation, and intercourse all raise the level of oxytocin in men and women. Orgasm causes levels to spike even higher - three to five times normal - creating the 'afterglow' closeness that is experienced following lovemaking. I must say to the ladies, Oxytocin has a special relationship with estrogen. Oxytocin is virtually powerless without estrogen, and oxytocin's affects are increasingly powerful as estrogen levels rise. This explains why women are far more affected by touch than men. Women have much higher levels of estrogen than men."

Claude, who is fascinated while massaging Lee's mature nude body, chimes in with, "This also explains why women respond to the same touch differently at different times of the month. When her estrogen is high (ovulation) even a slight touch can have a strong affect; when estrogen is low (menstruation) it will take more touch to get less of a response. M. Jon, you may wish to use the response quickness of Mme. Jenni to determine her fertile periods."

At this, Liana, who is working Jon pretty good at this point, pours a quantity of good massage oil into her palms to warm it. She starts at his feet, and works upward, slowly. Feet can be ticklish, so she is careful - firm pressure will reduce tickling. her strokes are firm moving toward his heart and soft on the return stroke. She spends a bit of extra time on his rear end, as it's a sensual area. She uses her full hands and a good deal of pressure on his butt, avoiding his spine as she moves up his back. Feeling where he carries tension, she pays special attention to those areas. In Jon, the shoulders and neck are tension spots. When she reaches his head, she turns him over, and works back down toward the feet. For the two masseurs, however, they know that the face is a sensuous area for a woman, so they spend a bit of time there on both Lee and Jenni, using light finger tip massage to trace their features. They then work down the front of the women's arms and do their hands before moving to their breasts. Masterfully, they tease the women, moving over their breasts gently, around to the outside edge and then back to the top. They cup the beautiful 36C flesh as they rub, with one or two hands depending on what each male feels best covers their 'client'. After they spend plenty of time on the rest of the breast, they give some special attention to the nipples, squeezing each gently while pulling outward.

The men are begging to perspire a bit as the two women moan softly, totally relaxed but simmering inwardly. They work on down now, moving over and around their tummies, running their hands down the outside of the shapely legs stretched out before them. They then roll their hands in and come back up the inside of the legs, following the line where leg and groin meet, just barely caressing the edge of the vulva as they pass by. They repeat this a few times before focusing on the genitals. Wanting their legs apart now - the men lift and bend their legs at the knee, rotating the leg outward to give the best access to the vulva. They vary soft strokes with firm ones, and finger tips with the whole palm. Upward strokes are mixed in to be more stimulating, but the men are careful not to over stimulate. Gradually, they slip a digit or two into the vulva, searching for the small patch of roughened tissue on the forward wall of the vaginal canal, the G-spot. In tantric massage, this is known as Yoni Massage, a specialized massage techniques focusing on female sexual response, healing, and awakening of the woman's sexual center and sensual being. It is a powerful way to help a woman clear negative sexual imprints or abuse issues and to allow her to open to greater levels of ecstatic pleasure.

Liana and Camille, meanwhile had performed similar massage on Jon and Hook. As their male colleagues are stimulating the lips and vulva of the ladies, they reach the point for the male "G" Spot Massage: or massage of the prostate. This can be exterior or interior, through the rectum. The area of the male G-spot, and the prostate gland, is known tantricly to be the access point for the energy which leads to enlightenment. The masseuses use a gentle digital technique to contact and stimulate these subtle places, with increased receptivity by their subjects as their scrotums are also gently manipulated with one hand, the other probing gently for the prostate.

Let us concentrate a moment on Jenni's massage by Giles. Giles works her back for a good 20 minutes. He presses his fingers into all the right places. Her shoulders are giving way to relaxation as her body seems to float in air. Moving down, Giles's hands caress her butt cheeks, dribbling the scented oil onto each mound and rubbing in circles in opposite directions, causing her ass cheeks to part and exposing her pussy lips for him to see. The scent of her excitement mixes with that of the oil. Wiping his hands on a towel, Giles warms and trickles some unscented oil onto the crack of her ass, letting the oil find its way between her legs. Then he slides four fingers of his left hand between her cheeks, straight down her crack to her now, very wet vulva. Adding some of her own fluid to his fingers, her reverses, sliding his fingers out of her pussy and back through her crack, rotating his hand and pressing his thumb on her anus as it slides by.

He asks her to roll over at this point and she rolls onto her back and opens her eyes, seeing the hunky part-time tour guide once again from a familiar position. Jon, on the next table being rubbed by Liana, turns his head sideways and sees his wife lying naked on the massage table, soft music playing from a stereo speaker in the ceiling, the lights dim and a candle burning, while a ripped and toned nude male caresses her intimately. Despite the erotic and varied adventures of the past several days, it is still a wonder to him to watch his beloved Jenni with another man. Their eyes lock and they smile at each other.

Giles resumes his work, rubbing oil into her belly and massaging her stomach in wide circles. He spends time on her tits, pulling gently at each of her nipples a few times. Her eyes close again as he repeats his special four-fingered pressure, but this time pouring the unscented oil on her mons veneris, letting it slide down her slit to her ass and then onto the sheet. He massages the oil through the patch of blonde hair standing sentry to her clit, making sure it is soaked with oil. Then he walks to the counter and picks up a straight razor. "Jenni, it is necessary that you do not move; I am going to shave your pussy. It is something I always do in these special massages. Most important, it increases the sensations for you from my massage; and, of course, a bit of you remains with me as a beautiful memory." She spreads her legs to give him access and he carefully strokes until every hair disappears, leaving a pale, silky smooth bald patch, placing her clitoral hood into unprotected prominence. He wipes off the excess oil and kisses her gently on the freshly shaved skin, directing a puff of breath toward her clit, which is now beginning to emerge.

Jenni has become relaxed and calm; her eyes remain closed and she shivers with nervous anticipation of the continued pleasure she is expecting to receive. Giles releases a catch at the lower end of the table and turns a crank. The table is split in half from Jenni's butt to her toes and each half begins to move outward, carrying one perfectly shaped leg. Giles positions himself between her legs, her pussy gaping open in welcome. His hard cock is thick, generously veined and has a large purplish head. It is hot, heavy and hard; he already has a faint coating of pre-cum on the tip, as if it remembers the feel of Jenni's mouth engulfing it during the exhibition several days prior. Giles had been building up for long minutes of rubbing and caressing Jenni's beautiful body and now he prepares to penetrate her. He lines his cock up with her vulva, rubbing it around to moisten the head with her juices. Beginning a series of short motions, he first pokes at her opening, slides along her lips, and ends at her clit. Reversing, he slides back down and ends at her anus, where he circles his cock several times around the rim. He then dips repeatedly into her vagina, penetrating deeper until her slickened lips suck on his cock as it withdraws on each stroke. Then, in one steady thrust, he slides into her to the hilt, his balls slapping against her tight English arse. Jenni is now anything but relaxed. Energizer bunny would be inadequate to describe her full participation in the superb fucking she is receiving from Giles! She duplicates the motions of a wild mustang when first saddled. As Giles's 9-inch cock completely fills her, her ass slams repeatedly on the table and back up. His cock moves faster and faster, his balls slapping onto her ass with each stroke. Jenni's head whips back and forth on the table as she moans and grunts with each thrust, "Ungh, mmmmmmmmm, oh Giles, give me more baby; harder and faster; ohhh, baby, you're fucking me just the way I like it. I love your cock, baby. Oh Jon, I'm sorry, I can't help it; it feels so gooooooood!"

Unfortunately, at this moment, Jon is in no condition to hear her or react to her apology. Liana is demonstrating her oral skills on his pulsating penetrator, while squeezing his bulging cum-filled balls rhythmically and pulling on his shaft twixt slurps. He humps his cock into her face in a smooth rhythm, building toward a climax. As he expresses concern that he may be hurting her throat, she responds, "I think I'll be ok; you can just fuck for England; go on, give it to me fast and hard. I'll let you know if it hurts."

Claude has progressed speedily with Lee. His pace is slowing but his cock is every bit as hard as when they'd started. Lee has cum all over his dick twice now and he feels that she is probably nearly done. He presses his very thick six-inch cock deep into her vagina and shoots four or five pulsing loads of his baby batter into her, each shot announced by a deep groan from Lee. "Oh god, it's hot, I can feel it on my cervix; you're stretching me so wide...I'm cumming again," she cries, as he fills her with his sperm. Claude withdraws after her pussy stops its multiple spasms. He holds his rigid member in his hands, jerking a last shot to land on her shaved mound, there to trickle down her labia...the icing on the cake. A river of his steaming cum rolls to the entrance of her gaping snatch before it thickens. Claude looks at his cum on her spent pussy and smiles, proud of his full body massage work. Hook thinks to himself, 'Damn, my sweaty wife looks so gorgeous and satisfied!'

Camille, not to be left out, had already milked considerable man-juice from Hook's mighty tool. She steps to the head of his table and tilts the headrest downward slightly. In this position, his face occupies the same height above the floor as does her needy pussy. She remembers the exhibition night, when she was in a backbend being coated with colored gel by Giles and Liana. She had wondered then what Hook's long tongue would feel like inside her vaginal cavity. Now, she would find out! She moves to straddle his face. His eyes are closed in post-ejaculatory relaxation but they snap open as his olfactory senses detect an aroused female. Her scent is as complex as a vintage wine, and he is reminded of the young cinematographer in the chalet at Gap; how he pronounced Jenni's juices on the Ben Wa ball as a premier vintage: soixante neuf. Camille's odor is heady - different from Jenni's and Lee's - evoking dreams of full-bodied young girls from his youth. He looks up and grabs her hips and ass. His long tongue slides from between his lips and across hers, flaring open above his face. He covers her vulva with his whole mouth and sucks on her pussy for all he is worth. It tastes like he knew it would...subtle blends of perfume, honey, and wetness; she opens her legs to allow better access. Hook then licks her from the top of her slit to that extremely sensitive area between her pussy and anal opening, the perineum. Her neurons are lighting off like fireworks over the Arc de Triomphe in Paris on Bastille Day!

She has leaned slightly forward to grasp and massage manly weapon again. Standing the way that she is, Hook finds it easy to slip his middle finger up and inside Camille's deliciously wet cunt. He works it inside her, using his thumb to further stimulate the pearly nub of her precious button. With his free hand, he reaches for and finds one of her full swaying breasts, capturing it so that he rolls the nipple of her left breast between his fingers, simultaneously working and rolling her 'clit-nipple' in much the same way. Before she even knows what is happening, Camille feels a river of her aromatic cum suddenly gush from her pussy, running down her legs in a cascade of pearly-white nectar. Her orgasm is so intense, so overwhelming, she has to grab onto Hook's once again rigid cock with both hands to keep from falling as his fingers continue to massage her vagina, exploring her internally and caressing the deepest recess of her plundered pussy, while the palm of his hand expertly and methodically teases her swollen clit.

With the massage reaching the desired conclusion for all, there is a brief moment of silence. Then, Giles speaks directly to Jenni, expressing the sentiments of them all, "You are a wonderful and exquisite woman, Mme. Jenni. Though I have done special treatments for some of our guests once in a while, I must say that your pussy is unique. Though it has been my desire to provide only you with pleasure, I feel as though you have, in fact, fucked me senseless!"

Jenni giggles, "That's good, because I am completely delighted!"

The eight fast friends and international fuck-buddies, retire from the massage tables to the showers and hot tub. Since departures are soon in order for our four vacationers, I regret that there is little additional to report of a sexual nature...only soft caresses, warm gazes, and expressions of gratification.

DAY FIVE - THE ENDING

Mlle Camille, her sister, Liana, Monsieur Giles and his brother, Claude, take their departure with exchanges of e-mail addresses, cell phone numbers, hugs and kisses. Hook, Lee, Jon, and Jenni return to their rooms to pack for their departure. They regroup in the dining room for an appetizer of Cassolette d'escargots bourguignons au beurre persil et d'ail (casserole of Burgundian snails baked in parsley and garlic butter), some soupe a l' oignon gratinee (Onion soup topped with Gruyere cheese), croque monsieur et sa salade verte (toasted ham and cheese sandwich with a green salad), et Creme brulee a l'ancienne (baked vanilla cream with caramelized brown sugar). A final visit to their rooms for cleansing and the bellmen conduct them with their luggage to the reception area.

Reluctantly, they meet one last time near the concierge desk. There are hugs and kisses all around. Hook and Jon echo sentiments that they have never felt so close to anyone...as each other's wives. The ladies, in their turn, express profound feelings for their recent partners, not as replacements for their husbands, but as masterful gentlemen who cherished them and exposed them to new and exciting frontiers in their sexual lives. What started off as Hook's and Jenni's desire to scratch the itch they'd started on-line...ended with the four becoming great fuckbuddies who also liked one another very much. With tears flowing from mascara enhanced eyes, and manly stiff upper lips and stout claps to the back, the four vowed to stay in touch...sharing intimate details of their lives, and planning for another Great Adventure in the future.