Jenni's Senseless Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At unexpected times, in the right place, at exactly the right time, with the right people, a tiny spontaneous spark ignites an emotion. Whether that tiny flame instantly vanishes or becomes a roaring fire of love is in the hands of the gods... and in ourselves. Two ships do not always pass in the night. Sometimes they heave to and exchange cargo.

P.S. Hook did NOT manage to shag a French chic at Orly airport on the way home...and Jenni decided to pass on the choking scenario...for those keeping score.

LOOKING AHEAD

Two years later, Lee goes to France to attend an international conference. Hook is alone, feeling sorry for himself, when Jenni surprisingly arrives. Jon joins Lee in Paris and 4 days of intense reawakenings take place on both sides of the Atlantic. There are some complications caused by France being 6 hrs ahead of the East Coast of the USA. Just a hopeful thought.

THE END...For now?

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I welcome your inputs for future tales, dear reader, and appreciate fully the votes and comments bestowed on this, my first entry into the world of erotic fiction. All the comments were helpful but two by other ES authors merit special attention. "Wish" has been supportive at every turn, keeping my spirits up and urging me on. Her comments were helpful (she probably recognizes a few of her suggestions in the story) and she willingly suffered my off-the-wall ideas, as friends do. The other is none other than the heroine of "senseless delight," Mme. "Jenni Gee" herself. She provided the germ of an idea that got me started with this series. Her witty e-mail exchanges always spurred me on and, while she would neither confirm nor deny any of the behavior I have attributed to her in the story, she professed to enjoy every morsel. If a story like this could ever come true, she is the one I'd spend it with. I urge you all to check their stories out...they are worth the read.

A final source of inspiration is the following work by Anton Checkhov in "A Woman's Kingdom", written in 1894 to celebrate the coming millennium:

The fin de siecle woman must be independent, clever, elegant, intellectual, bold, and a little depraved. Depraved within limits, a little; for excess, you know, is wearisome. You ought not to vegetate... you ought not to live like everyone else, but to get the full savor of life, and a slight flavor of depravity is the sauce of life. Revel among flowers of intoxicating fragrance, breathe the perfume of musk, eat hashish, and best of all, love, love, love.

Finally, I have endeavored to entertain and delight you, while touching on some topics in detail to widen your perspective of the fabulous world around us. Thank you and au revoir.