Jenn's Beach Bath

Story Info
Coed showers on the nude beach lead to adventure for my girl.
4.5k words
4.32
140k
265
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikeykj69
Mikeykj69
160 Followers

"I'm not sure baby...you're definitely okay with this?'

I could tell my girlfriend Jenn was nervous seeing as it was her first time on a nude beach. I had been trying to get her to go the whole summer and she finally caved in. I had heard about a beach not too far from where we lived that allowed nudity. I say 'allowed' because it wasn't technically legal but no one was going to go out of their way to stop it.

I had driven all the way there with a car full of beach supplies so I wasn't about to turn back now.

"Of course baby," I said. "We talked about this. No one here knows us and it'll be fun!"

Jenn and I had talked about it and thought it would be kind of sexy to strip naked around a bunch of strangers and let it all hang out. Jenn had an exhibitionist streak in her and I was a bit of a voyeur so it all worked out. We packed up the car that morning with some water, towels and an umbrella and arrived just in time.

The parking lot was on the other side of some sand dunes and brush. It wasn't full so I found a spot easily and we walked out onto the beach. We were surprised to see there wasn't too many people out on this day. A handful of couples were down the beach to the right, and some lone walkers walking the waterline the length of the beach. There was a good mix of men and women but it definitely leaned heavier on the male side.

Knowing Jenn was nervous about her first time I decided to take her down to the area that looked less crowded. We made a left once we hit the sand and found a spot a good distance from the couples or anyone else sunbathing. We laid the towels out and set up the umbrella for shade. Jenn was wearing a white sundress over a sexy blue bikini. Jenn is a petite girl but what she lacked in height she made up for in curves. Her D-cup breasts were the type to make women jealous and men insatiable, not to mention her perfectly round ass. She played a bit of tennis so she stayed in great shape..but I digress.

"Moment of truth babe," I said taking off my shirt and sandals.

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this," Jenn said begrudgingly but amused.

I hooked my thumbs in my waistband and pulled my shorts off triumphantly. I'm slightly above average sized but the warm summer sun made sure I had nothing to be ashamed of.

"Well I'm glad you're so confident," she remarked. "I think I'll start off slow and see how things go."

She laid down on her stomach and undid her bikini top, letting the sides fall to the sand. I grabbed some lotion and began massaging it on her back and shoulders. I worked my way down to her lower back, then her ass and legs. Her bikini bottoms weren't that revealing by design, but because of her natural gifts most of her ass was showing. I oiled up her legs, making sure I moved her ass so her bottoms disappeared even more.

A couple times some guys would walk past us along the water and look up to where we were laid out. It wasn't very far, maybe 40-50ft away, so I could imagine they had a pretty good view of us and I was hoping Jenn would eventually give them a show. Mostly everyone on the beach was older than us and seemed like they had been doing this a while. The etiquette was not to stare but a quick glance or friendly wave didn't seem to bother anyone.

A couple walked by after a bit and I could see the wife nudge her husband who looked over in our direction. I chalked it up to us being younger, mid-twenties, and that being pretty uncommon out here.

I stood up to inspect the beach a little more. Further down to the left was some small building that looked like a restroom and a volleyball net. Back to the right was the parking lot and a lifeguard tower where most of the other beach-goers were.

"Trying to get some attention?" Jenn asked sarcastically.

"At least I'm not scared of it," I teased back.

"Ugh, fine!" she replied.

She rolled over and sat up on the towel, pulling her top up and off over her head. Her beautiful big breasts were now out on display for everyone to see and it made me a little aroused. Not wanting to be waving an erection around on the beach I sat down next to her.

"Doesn't that feel better babe?" I asked.

"Shut up," she replied. "I can't let you have all the fun. Plus I've already got some fans."

A group of 4 guys was walking down the beach from the parking lot, all nude and holding a volleyball. They were older than us but not by much and were very clearly stealing glances in our direction. My cock throbbed a little as they walked our way. Jenn had reached for the oil and was lathering up her breasts being the only other place not already covered. She was clearly showing off and it worked.

As they walked by all four of them took turns staring straight at her, her tits which were now glowing in the sun. I reached in my bag and pulled out my camera much to Jenn's amusement.

"That better be just for us unless you want someone to call the cops on you," she joked.

"Of course babe, only for us."

I snapped a couple pictures of me and her together, then some of just her. She always knew how to pose and in this situation it was to sit up straight with her chest out, flaunting her golden tits. I put the camera away and took a sip of water. Jenn and I were both just relaxing on our phones and soaking up as much sun as we could.

The guys had settled down by the volleyball net and were chatting. Another couple people walked by who all now definitely looked at us but more specifically Jenn but her attention was down the beach to where the guys had settled.

It must have been a daydream for Jenn, four handsome nude guys on the beach not more than 100 feet from where we were sitting. I could see Jenn's attention would be hard to hold for the rest of the day...

Like I said before, I'm above average but not one of them had a cock less than 7-8 inches soft. Jenn was pretending to look through her phone but was obviously peeking at the guys from behind her sunglasses. I just pretended not to notice and kept scrolling through Facebook. After a couple minutes I decided to test my luck.

"Babe, let's take a walk up the beach," I purposed.

"Hmm...okay sure!" she agreed.

We got up and left our stuff in my bag seeing as the beach wasn't very big and I was doubtful anyone was going to come take it. We walked down to the water and made a right to head to the more populated area. As we walked I was immediately distracted by Jenn's tits swaying with every step she took. I had obviously seen them jiggle before but out in public there was a certain smutty quality to them. Jenn had alway been a very confident girl but something about being so exposed made her walk almost with some extra strut.

We made our way past the guard tower, which was unoccupied, and some of the other sunbathers. I loved seeing all the eyes on us. Watching the men stare intently at Jenn's bouncing chest and the women sheepishly glancing at my cock. As much as everyone pretended to act casual, there was definitely a sense of desire on the beach that day. We turned around when the beach got sparse and headed back to the towels.

The volleyball game was in fully swing with the four guys playing rather intensely.

"Hey babe, can I borrow your camera for a second?" Jenn joked, gesturing to the game.

I laughed but reminded her of what she said earlier about someone calling the cops.

"You think that's actually happened?" she asked.

"I'm sure it has once with some pervert. It's either going to be that or someone getting sexual on the beach," I replied.

"Now that's definitely happened!" she laughed.

We had been out there for a little over and hour now and I was starting to really feel the heat even under the umbrella. I could tell Jenn was too because her tits were now glistening with sweat rather than tanning oil.

"I'm going to hop in the water and cool down," I told her.

"Great idea!"

We got up and walked to the water which was a nice cool relief from the suns hot rays. Watching Jenn walk deeper into the ocean was really turning me on. The water caressing her luscious curves and reflecting the light off so she shined against the beach. The waves rose and sank but during one of those sinking moments Jenn pointed out I had grown quite hard. Guess I must have been lost in my thoughts of Jenn and not realized my cock was now standing fully at attention. Jenn laughed and playfully grabbed at me. I played back and pretended l was going to lift her up and dunk her underwater. We play wrestled for a few seconds before I got my hand on her bikini strap and gave it a just tug.

Just like that her bottoms came of and I stood in front of her with them in my hand. I quickly went wide and jogged out of the water leaving Jenn there now completely nude.

"Babe! Not fair, come back here with those!" she demanded.

"Haha! Sorry babe but rules are rules and this is a nude beach," I said. "You can't stay in there forever."

I walked backwards towards the towels, taunting her with the blue bikini bottoms she was wearing not 10 seconds before. As I got to the towels I could see she had given up and was starting to walk back. I expected her to at least try and cover herself with her hands considering her hesitation to get naked in the first place but I was wrong. With that same confident strut she walked slowly out of the water and back up to the towels, her shaved pussy glistening with wetness. She had her hands on her hips when she approached me.

"Are you happy now? I'm completely naked."

"Actually, yes I am babe. You look fucking incredible!"

She surveyed out along the beach. The guys playing volleyball were taking a break and had been looking over at her this whole time. Jenn made sure to turn and face them directly before sitting back down. I took my camera out and snapped a few more shots of her now completely nude.

"One sexy one babe, please?" I asked.

She looked around to make sure no one was too close.

"Okay but make it quick."

She spread her legs a little giving me a perfect shot at her tight bald pussy. I was glad she was wiling because it meant she'd loosened up and was having fun. We laid out for a little while longer just people watching. I was having a hard time controlling myself now that Jenn was completely naked. Every time I noticed someone looking at my girlfriends nude body it shot waves of arousal throughout me. I knew she liked it too because as time went on her posture relaxed and her legs parted enough where she was now clearly visible to anyone walking along the water.

I dosed of for bit under the umbrella and woke up as a couple of the volleyball guys were walking past us. It was two of them and this time they walked much closer than they had before. I peeked over at Jenn who was blatantly staring at them, but their cocks more specifically. She was rocking her leg too which was probably giving them great flashes of her pussy. One of them tapped the other and pointed over to her which prompted waves by both of them. It must have looked like I was sleeping because they continued to stare while walking away and talking to each other through large grins. The other two guys had sat down closer to the water and seemed to just be having a conversation.

I sat up and was greeted by an exceptionally cheerful Jenn.

"Hey babe, enjoy your nap?" she asked.

"Yeah, I did. How long was I out for?"

"Oh not long, maybe 30 minutes."

"Oh wow, longer than I thought. Say babe, we've been out here awhile, why don't we maybe think about heading back?" I said.

"Yeah sure babe, let me just wash the sand off and we can go."

We gathered our stuff and walked toward the small building down the beach assuming it was bathrooms. We were right but to our surprise there was only one section for everyone! We walked in to find an unusual layout. It was one open room with shower heads against one wall and bathroom stalls against the other. We figured since this was a nude beach there wasn't much of a reason to separate the showers.

Jenn walked over to a shower, tested the water and found it to be quite relaxing. I had all the stuff we had brought in so I decided to run and drop it off in the car. I left the building but slowed down when I saw the last two guys from the volleyball game walking back up towards the building. I quickly walked around the corner and set the stuff down.

They walked right into the building and my mind started to race! I told Jenn I was running to the car but there was no way I was going to miss whatever was about to happen. I snuck around to the back of the building where I noticed a little window just low enough for me to see in to.

Jenn had her back to the doorway and hadn't yet noticed the guys walking in but they had certainly noticed her. They were standing still in the entrance not talking, just watching Jenn shower. I thought Jenn was going to scream when they turned the shower on but she just jumped a little and smiled and laughed.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," one of them said.

"Oh it's okay," Jenn said. "Just didn't hear you come in."

She was having a hard time keeping her eyes off their massive cocks. The guy with the larger member was showering closer to Jenn than the other but they both had a great view of her. She tried to turn around to hide herself but her own curiosity made her face them again. They were talking about the game they had just played and what they could improve on when the second guy addressed Jenn.

"You were watching us, what did you think?" he asked.

"Oh..well uh..you were good," was all she could say.

The guys just chuckled a little and explained they were practicing for a local tournament. He said they came here every other day and trained for the last couple months.

"Why do you practice here, on this beach? I mean...there other beaches with nets," Jenn asked.

"We like practicing unrestricted," the first guy said gesturing to his penis. "Playing with shorts on can be...difficult when you've got this between your legs."

Jenn was now fixated on their cocks.

"I bet you have similar problems," he said gesturing to her breasts.

She blushed but admitted when she played tennis they'd often get in the way. She was unintentionally rubbing her chest while talking to them just trying to get clean. This excited the guys and their cocks gave slight twitches and stiffened a little. The guy closest to Jenn made his way down his stomach washing off the sand until he reached his cock. He let some water run over it first before taking it in his hand and giving it a few "washing" strokes.

He over did it though and was now growing fully erect, much to the joy of Jenn who had all but stopped washing her self to watch the show. The other guy followed suit and gave a few quick stroked to his dick before it was rock hard. My own cock was now standing straight at attention watching these guys essentially jack off to my beautiful girlfriend.

The larger of the two shut off the water and sat down on the bench across from Jenn, breaking the silence.

"You know, there's usually no one here after the game so our post-game ritual has sort of been to come in here and 'relive' our stress...," he said convincingly.

"Oh, well uhh...don't let me stop you. Wouldn't want to break a ritual," Jenn said nervously.

He took his cock in his hand and began slowly stroking himself while ogling Jenn's naked body. She turned her back to him and washed her ass in a playful manner, making sure he got an eye full. The other guy sat down next to him and began jerking off also. Jenn was enjoying watching the two of them jerk off to her so she gave them a little show. I too was slowly stroking my cock to the scene. There was my beautiful naked girlfriend putting on a show for two strangers who were jacking off to her, it was too good to be true.

Washing her breasts and pushing them together with her arms to make sure water cascaded down them and got them nice and wet. After a minute she reached down to her pussy and slowly gave it a few touches but never took her eye off their cocks.

I couldn't believe she was doing this, it was like a fantasy come true. I knew she secretly liked when people stared at her but I didn't know she would ever take it this far. As for me and my voyeur fetish this was about as good as it could get.

She gasped a few times as her fingers found her clit bringing her closer to orgasm. Her other had was pinching and tugging at one of her soft nipples for arousal. What happened next though sent me over the edge...

The first guy reached out and grabbed the hand on her pussy, pulling her closer towards him. She didn't fight it when he placed her hand on his enormous cock either, she just wrapped her fingers around it as best she could and slowly stroked him. She looked over at his friend and grabbed his cock as well as she sunk to her knees. She was working both their dicks as best she could but struggling with their size.

My stomach was in knots watching this but my cock was solid so something told me I should let this continue and see where it went. I pulled out my phone and started recording.

Jenn was stroking the full length of their cocks which was causing her big tits to bounce up and down with each pump. Both guys reached out and grabbed a tit in their hands and bang to play with them. Jenn softly moaned as their hands found her nipples and mid-moan the first guy pushed her head down onto his cock.

I almost came right then. Jenn didn't so much as flinch, opening her mouth and taking in the head of his cock. She started off lightly sucking his head, slowly swirling her tongue around while still jacking off the second guy. She did this for a minute or two before she pushed down on his enormous member. She was always great at giving blowjobs but watching it happen to someone else proved to me her skills were amazing. She took as much of him as she could in her mouth, getting about halfway down before she gaged a little and came back up. She sucked him off for another minute before switching over to his friend. She went back and forth between them, jerking off whoever wasn't in her mouth. The second guy tilted his head back and tensed up a little as Jenn deepthroated his cock. She felt him cuming but didn't pull off his cock, letting him shoot his load right down her throat. She swallowed every drop until she pulled her mouth off his cock and let the last burst hit her right in the chest. Moving her attention to the first guy now she was able to reach back down and play with her soaking wet pussy.

This guy, being much larger, was taking a bit more time to cum than his friend. Jenn was really working his cock now, sucking it was more intensity than I'd ever recieved from her.

"Fuck, your mouth feels great," he said. "But I really want to feel your pussy."

"We can't," she said pulling herself off his cock. "My boyfriend will be back any minute."

"Well if you don't want him to catch us let me fuck you, I'll cum much faster that way," he replied.

He laid down on the bench and pulled her on top of him without much resistance, aiming his massive member right at her wet opening. Her pussy was too tight for it to easily fit but luckily all the saliva on it acted as great lubrication as she slowly sat down on it.

"Oh my god," she said through quick breaths. "I think it's to big, just the head is stretching me out..."

He gave a few gentle thrusts and his cock made it into her tight pussy. She let out a muffled moan releasing out all the pleasure she was feeling. She wasn't moving much but he was thrusting up into her, slowly at first, but then with more force. His cock was barely halfway in her but his thickness was stretching her out good. I jacked off hard watching her ride this stranger, her big tits bouncing up with each thrust. She started to get use to his side and ride him a little, playing with her clit the whole time. His friend just sat back and watched, jerking himself till he was hard again.

Mikeykj69
Mikeykj69
160 Followers
12