Jenn's Special Night

Story Info
Loving wife surprises husband when he comes home.
1.5k words
3.73
100.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennj23
jennj23
2 Followers

It was a chilly November morning when Jenn woke up, however that didn't matter because finally after three months of waiting, her husband was coming home.

Russ was a very important government man and was frequently sent out of town sometimes for several months at a time.

This disappointed Jenn greatly to be away from him so much but she knew it would be like this when she married him so she had to deal with it.

Anyway she knew she had several things to do today to prepare for his return home she wanted this night to be perfect.

Jenn had no time to relax today so she quickly got up and dressed in simple jeans and t-shirt to do her errands.

First she had to go to the grocery store and pick up all the groceries to make his favorite dinner of lasagna and Italian bread.

Then to the mall so she could buy a new teddy to surprise him with along with the candles and other little things to make this the best welcome home he has ever received from his loving wife.

When she was done there she rushed home noticing that Russ' plane would be landing soon and Jenn had to be there to greet him so he didn't suspect anything since she always picked him up after a trip.

She rushed home and made the dinner so it could cook while she went to pick him up then jumped in the shower and washed, dried, powdered, and perfumed her body with all his favorite scents.

Quickly dressing in a simple pantsuit she hurried off to the airport to greet her husband.

After checking to make sure the flight was on time Jenn went back to lean against the car and wait like she always did. As she saw him walk through the airport doors towards the car she ran to him and threw her arms around him and gave him a long passionate welcome home kiss.

"Hi baby, I missed you so much" Jenn said.

To which Russ said "I missed you also and I can't wait to get home and show you just how much."

They both knew this would be a long passionate night but jenn was in no rush she wanted everything to be perfect.

After finishing the 30 minute drive home from the airport in record time they walked in and were hit with the wonderful smells of dinner as it was just finishing so she took the lasagna out of the oven and while that settled she told him to make himself comfortable in the living room while she went to do something in the bedroom.

After returning to the living room Russ thought he noticed something different about jenn but couldn't figure out what it was so he simply didn't say anything.

They went and ate a nice romantic dinner with candles and wine, "wow honey you really went all out for me" Russ said. "That's ok your worth it baby" was her reply.

After dinner Jenn grabbed Russ' hand and led him to the bedroom which wasn't hard to do since he was getting a wonderful view of her nice round ass that he loved so much.

As she opened the door they were hit with fragrant smells for the second time that evening, this time they were coming from the candles that were spread throughout the bedroom giving the bedroom a wonderful glow.

As they entered the bedroom Russ grabbed his wife around her waist and pulled her to him, as he started placing kisses along her neckline his hands trailed under her blouse and he was hit with another surprise, instead of touching skin his hands were met by the soft touch of the silk teddy Jenn was wearing under the clothes.

He couldn't wait to see what she was hiding under there so he quickly removed her top to reveal the beautiful purple silk she picked out just for him since she knew it was his favorite color.

"Damn baby even after 10 years of marriage you never cease to surprise me with new things." Russ told her.

Jenn just smiled and said "thats one of the reasons you love me so much baby"

Jenn slowly brought her mouth up to meet his soft sweet lips in a long passionate kiss as she led him to the bed and gently pushed him down.

"Tonight is my surprise to you and I want you to enjoy it completely." Jenn said to him after they disconnected the kiss.

First I'm going to put this on you she said as she pulled a soft silk blindfold from the end stand.

He simply smiled as she put it on his head kissing his sexy bald head as she did this. Jenn loved that he kept his head shaved completely because he knew how much she loved it. Russ tried to grab her breasts but his hand was gently slapped away "not yet baby I'm going to take care of you tonight."

Once Jenn was happy that the blindfold was secure and he couldn't see anything she got up from the bed and left the room.

Russ wasn't sure what she was up to but didn't have long to wait because she quickly returned and placed a few different items on the night stand.

"Baby I promise this won't hurt but I'm going to tie your hands to the bed." She gently tied first his left hand then his right and once she was satisfied that he wasn't in pain but still couldn't get out of his restraints It was time to begin his slow sweet torture.

Jenn began by slowly kissing his lips nice and gently then moving down to his neck as she unbuttoned his shirt he could feel the silk rub against his stomach as she moved over him kissing his chest and licking his nipples.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm oh baby that feels so good" Then suddenly Jenn stopped what she was doing and Russ felt something cold drip on his chest.

"Don't worry baby its only chocolate syrup." Jenn said as she drew a nice heart on his chest then removed her clothes so as not to get anything on them.

Then slowly began to rub her body against his so they were both covered in chocolate.

Russ continued to moan softly as he felt his wife's breasts rub against him, then she started running her wet hot tongue all over his chest getting the chocolate off of him as he squirmed against the restraints trying to get free.

Jenn continued kissing down his stomach while unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants so she could get at his wonderful love muscle.

Jenn slowly began stroking it with her long painted fingernails while kissing and licking the head, this seemed to extract more moans from Russ as his wife was bringing him to heights of pleasure he never knew before.

As much as Russ wanted to watch his wife sucking his dick he couldn't because he still had his blindfold on so he continued struggling out of the restraints and much to Jenns surprise finally got his hand free and removed the blindfold.

Then after getting his other hand out he positioned his wife so they were in a 69 position and he dove into her wet pussy with gusto.

After about 20 more minutes of this Jenn couldn't take anymore as she had cum 3 times already from her husbands tongue so she finally got off him and turned around and straddled him. She grabbed his still rock hard dick and slowly slid down onto it. "Mmmmmmmmmm oh baby that feels so good" she said as he stretched her hole to accommodate his massive girth.

Russ reached up and started rubbing her chest and slowly moved his mouth to suck first the right nipple then the left alternating every few minutes while Jenn was grinding her wet pussy up and down on his dick.

Before she knew what was happening however Russ had grabbed her around the waist and flipped them so he was now on top, he began moving his hips slow and sweet to meet her hips which were trying to pick up pace since she was so close to another orgasm it was almost painful in his teasingly slow movements . "Oh baby fuck me harder I'm going to cummmmmmmm!!" Jenn screamed.

"Your wish is my command." said Russ He picked up the pace and they were fucking hard and fast while he sucked her nipples and after about 10 more hard fast strokes they came together in a ferocious scream that would have defiantly woke the kids up if they were not spending the weekend at their grandparents house. Russ collapsed on top of Jenn and kissed her before rolling off and pulling her into his arms to hold her. "Wow honey I can really tell you had a lot of built up passion from your time out of town that was incredible, I love you" said jenn to her loving husband I love you to honey and they slowly drifted off to a very peaceful sleep in each others arms.

jennj23
jennj23
2 Followers