Jenny

Story Info
Jilted bride runs away.
4.8k words
4.13
47.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two black men were driving an old Ford pick-up along a country road in South Carolina late on a sunny afternoon. Coming round a bend they saw a car with its bonnet up. Next to it stood a beautiful young blonde in a lovely white satin wedding dress, complete with veil and gloves. She reminded the driver, Jake, of the film star, Grace Kelly. She raised an arm and Jake let the pick-up roll to a stop.

"Can we help you, honey?" he enquired politely enough.

"My car stopped," she explained rather lamely in a cut-glass accent.

The driver got out. "I'm Jake and this is my cousin Ray," he announced, "We'll soon get you going."

He tried the starter button. There was just a click. He rummaged in the back of the pick-up and produced two pieces of wire with which he connected the pick-up to the small car. The car's engine fired up and kept running even after the leads were removed. The girl was very grateful and even gave Jake a peck on his unsuspecting cheek.

But as the cousins watched the car move off down the road it only travelled four or five hundred yards and stopped again. Jake and Ray went up to it as the girl got out.

"It doesn't look like your alternator is working at all," Jake told her.

"Is there a garage near here where I can get it fixed?" she enquired.

"About fifteen miles further on. But we can give you a tow," Jake volunteered.

He positioned the pick-up, connected a tow bar between them and hoisted the front wheels up a few inches. Jake motioned the girl up into the pick-up cab with him. She hitched up her dress giving the men a tantalising glimpse of her shapely nylon clad legs as she climbed aboard the pick-up. They set off at a slow pace, the men chatting amiably.

Then the truck stopped for Ray to get out. He set off up a path through the woods to the shack where he lived with his wife and children.

As the truck moved on Jake said to the girl, "I'll have to stop for some diesel or we'll run out before we get to the pump."

He turned off and started making his way up a narrow track for about a mile. They stopped outside a wooden house.

"My home!" Jake nodded towards the building. He got out and went down to a large shed where he kept a couple of barrels of diesel oil.

Meanwhile Jenny got out and wandered into the house and started browsing through the books on the shelves. She was amazed at some of the titles. There were classic novels, reference books, technical volumes, and books on just about every subject she could think of. Jake stuck his head round the door.

"I'd offer you a coffee or something, but it's getting late and I think we should get down to the garage as soon as possible," he told her.

They got back into the pick-up and trundled off down the track. Soon they were bowling along at a reasonable pace. Jenny looked at Jake with great interest. She had been fairly quiet in the earlier part of the journey, but now she couldn't stop chatting. Jake found he was answering a stream of questions about himself and his life. He wondered what had changed this quiet, sad but pretty young bride-to-be into such an inquisitive chatterer. Eventually he managed to get in the vital question that had been bugging him since they had stopped for her.

"What was a girl in a wedding dress doing driving along a lonely country road on her own anyway?" was the gist of Jake's query.

"I was jilted at the altar!" she said, "My fiancé ran off at the last minute. Not only that, but he ran away to San Francisco with the best man! I had thought he was being a gentleman not trying anything before we were wed. You know, he didn't ask me for sex at all. Not even just to try it out. And now I know why! I just wanted to get away from the crowd, all the far-flung relatives who were there for the wedding. So I borrowed my aunt's car and took off."

"And where did you get that accent?" he wanted to know.

"I spent four years in Oxford, England," she explained.

They arrived at the garage to find it shut. A note on the door said it had been shut that afternoon and would be open again at eight thirty the next morning. Jake towed the car round the back and unhitched it. He wrote a note and stuck it through the door.

"I'm afraid we can't do any more tonight. The next place is thirty miles further on and it would be closed long before we got there. We also need to find you somewhere to stay for the night," he said.

"Would it be alright if I stayed at your place, Jake?" she asked him.

He looked at her quickly. She wasn't kidding him or messing him around, it seemed.

"If you haven't got a spare bed, I could sleep on the couch," she suggested innocently.

"Don't worry, I've got a spare bed: a put-you-up that you could use," he told her, feeling quite excited at the prospect of such a beautiful guest staying overnight.

As the pick-up went slowly back up the track to the shack, there was a flash of lightning that made Jenny grasp Jake's arm. Then, as she buried her face into his shoulder. Jake could hardly fail to notice that, when the thunder had died away and the rain began to fall, Jenny still kept a tight hold on his arm and her head stayed against his shoulder. Not that he minded at all; quite the contrary. He felt a thrill at her touch and a stirring between his legs. He found himself imagining things that no black man in South Carolina even dared dream about. Things about the beautiful young white bride with her head on his shoulder that sent a shiver down his spine.

The rain began to beat down heavily on the roof of the cab. Water poured down the track causing Jake to wonder if they would make it up to the house without being forced to stop. Then, as suddenly as it had started, the rain stopped. And a minute later they stopped in front of the house. What had been a grassy yard marked by several tyre treads was now a quagmire interspersed with puddles of muddy water.

Jake could get the pick-up no nearer than four yards from his veranda, which was up a modest slope. He looked at Jenny and wondered how he was going to get her up to the house without getting her lovely dress soiled. He opened the driver's door and squelched round to her side, the one nearest the house.

"Come on then. I'll have to carry you in," he said with a grin.

As Jake put his arms around her waist and legs, Jenny let herself relax in his grasp. She put her own arms round his neck. As he started walking he could feel the softness of her satin-clad body, the delightful smell of her hair and the warm sweetness of her breath. It was all so intoxicating that he momentarily lost his sense of balance, his foot sliding into a puddle and throwing him off to one side. He failed to unstick his other foot from the mud, with the result that he deposited Jenny upright in a puddle and sat down beside her in the mod. She, however, didn't let go of Jake's neck, and as he sat down, she was pulled down alongside him. He looked at her aghast! She sat with her feet and the bottom of her dress in the puddle, while her shapely derrière was implanted in the sticky brown mud. She had her face buried in her gloved hands and was sobbing.

"I'm so sorry!" he said.

Her hands came away from her lovely face, allowing him to see that she wasn't in tears at all. She was laughing! As she raised her face, her arms went around his neck and she kissed him on his lips. Then she kissed him again but more slowly.

"It's fate, Jake. That's what it is that's brought us together like this," she told him. She took his nearest arm and put it round her shoulder. Then she reached across and pulled his other arm to her. It had been used to help arrest his fall and the hand was covered with wet brown mud. She looked at for a second, then pulled it round to place it on her waist. Then she kissed him a third time and he kissed her back passionately, pushing his tongue into her mouth and holding her to him tightly.

"Take me here, Jake!" she cried.

"Now, like this?" he queried.

"Yes. I think it's fate. Karma, if you like. So, yes please, Jake. Take me just like this. Here and now!" she replied with some urgency in her voice; "After all I'm supposed to become a woman on my wedding night, and it looks to me as if destiny has chosen you for the task!"

She tugged at Jake's belt, unzipped his fly and began pushing his jeans off. He helped her. But he seemed to hesitate when it came to her dress, as if he didn't know where to start.

"Just rip it!" she cried impatiently.

He tried, but the material was a lot stronger than it looked.

"Down the seam, here," she indicated the seam running down her breast.

He grasped the sides of the seam gingerly.

""Don't worry, Jake. I won't mind if you touch my tit, you know!" she told him smiling. As if to emphasise the point, she held his palm against her breast.

"There now! Don't you think I've got nice tits?" she enquired. He massaged her breast gently. Feeling for her nipple through the layers of material covering it. he found it and let his fingers play over it.

She giggled in appreciation. Then he got himself a better grip and tugged as hard as he could. He didn't want this delectable creature to think him a weakling! The seam of the dress came apart all the way down to Jenny's waist.

"And the skirt too!" she cried joyously.

He pulled that apart at the seam as well. She was lying there on the remains of her wedding dress, clad in a gorgeous white satin and lace petticoat. She leaned back into the mud to raise her hips and slip her knickers off. The flimsy white satin and lace garment disappeared into the muddy puddle. She reached up for him and opened her legs as he rolled onto her. She grasped his cock.

"Wow! What a whopper you've got!" she exclaimed eagerly.

"Surely all the better to fuck you with, Jenny," he told her. He was proud of his manly erection with some justification.

"Just take it easy on the way in!" she pleaded.

It wasn't easy to comply but Jake tried faithfully to be as gentle as he could, easing his cock into her a fraction of an inch further with each thrust. Even so, he heard her gasp with pain several times until at last he felt he had the full length of his cock inside her. He began the utterly exhilarating process of shagging this young beauty slowly, increasing the pace of his thrusts very gradually.

"Oh! Jake!" she cried, "That's wonderful, abso-fucking-lutely wonderful."

It seemed strange to Jake's ears to hear language like that delivered in such a posh accent. But any such thoughts were dispelled by the eruption of the sperm he had generated.

"I'm coming ," he gasped, "you're going to get a cunt full of nigger spunk, young lady!"

"That's lovely!" she cried, "Shoot it straight into me!"

She looked closely into his brown eyes, enjoying the outburst of sensual pleasure depicted on his face as he ejaculated, squirting his semen into her. The very idea of it brought on her own climax, a dizzying sensation of ecstasy invading her entire being. As her initial moan of delight died away she found she couldn't stop laughing with a throaty chuckle. She began kissing Jake over and over again. Sensing the emotional peak that he had induced in Jenny, Jake's cock got stiff again quickly and he drove it into her as hard as he could. She writhed in delight, allowing more and more mud onto the inside of her torn dress. Her bum and back, including the back of her hair-do, were now covered in brown, slimy, wet earth. She ignored the mess, climaxing again and again before Jake shot his next load of semen into her. Then there was a flash of lightning, quickly followed by a ground-shaking peal of thunder.

"We should get inside before it pours down," Jake suggested.

"Oh, no! I love the rain. And I want you to come again. Fill my cunt with your lovely spunk, Jake," she insisted.

Just as Jake complied with that demand, shooting his third load into the willing girl, a couple of large raindrops fell on them. Within a couple of seconds there was a cloudburst and the two writhing bodies were totally saturated in the downpour.

Jake stood up and reached down for Jenny's hand. He pulled her up and they staggered arm in arm up to the house. Jenny was still wearing her bedraggled veil and muddy gloves as well as the remains of her underwear. They stood outside for a few moments turning round as the mud ran off them. Then they went in and Jake took Jenny immediately into the shower. They soaped each other and rubbed each other, laughing and stroking each other's intimate parts. Then they embraced, kissing and fondling. Jake lifted Jenny up. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Then he lowered her once more onto his engorged cock.

"I always wanted to fuck a girl in the shower," Jake told her.

"I'm glad to be the first bit of cunt you've had like this," she replied. Jake still found it strange to hear that sort of thing from a pretty girl with such a cut-glass accent, especially since, in the states, the word was generally regarded as much more vulgar than, say, "fuck" or "cock".

They dried off, Jake stoked the fire and Jenny curled up in front of it while Jake got something to eat. As soon as they were finished, they went to sleep in Jake's ample bed. At dawn, Jake got up but Jenny awoke to see an enormous erection in front of him. She pulled him back onto the bed.

"We can't waist a beautiful prick like that!" she exclaimed, "I must have it inside me!"

"It's probably the place for it!" Jake agreed and he thrust into her energetically.

When they were finished Jenny went back to sleep and when she awoke, Jake had gone down to the garage. As she wandered round, Jenny notices her wedding dress, knickers, shoes and the rest of her underwear were pegged to the line and drying in the morning sun. Jake, she surmised, must have retrieved them, rinsed them off and hung them out to dry whilst she slept. She showered and found where he had left her suitcase. She put on a set of brand new matching undies in ivory satin and lace, pull up stockings with fancy welts and topped it with a wispy white dress with blue polka dots. She stood in front of Jake's mirror. With the light behind her, Jake would be able to see her underwear very clearly. She smiled as she thought, 'What's the point of fancy undies if no one could see them anyway.' Jake returned and she greeted him on the veranda with a passionate kiss. He looked around furtively.

"You know if anyone saw us, I'd get lynched!" he said.

"If anyone knew what we did last night and first thing this morning maybe. But they don't and they won't," she replied.

"That kiss would be enough for some of the red-necks around here," he averred.

"Anyway," he continued, "your car needs a new alternator. It's already been sent for and will be here tomorrow midday. That means that tomorrow evening you could be on your way again."

"I'll ring my aunt and tell her I'll be back the day after tomorrow, if that's okay by you, Jake," she retorted.

"So you want to stay an extra day?" he asked.

"Of course I do. I want to stay here with you as long as possible," she went on, "but I'll have to ring my aunt to let her know I'm okay or the family will be worrying about me."

Jake drove her to a payphone on the main road where she called up to reassure her aunt that all was well with her and that she would be back late the day after next. "I'm fine and a few days of quiet reflection are just what I needed," she said as Jake, alongside, shook his head reprovingly at her fibs.

She turned to him laughing as she put the phone down, "Well, I could hardly tell her I wanted to be well and truly fucked out of my mind for a couple of days, could I?"

Jake drove them back to the house where Jenny prepared a pack-lunch. Then they took off in the pick-up on a track taking them further up into the hills and away from civilisation. They picked a spot near a small waterfall, spread a sheet on the ground and made love before they ate. Then Jenny stripped on plunged into the water, squealing as the coldness of the stream feeding the pool hit her. Jake was lying in the sun clad in his underpants. Jenny dropped down beside him, put her hand into his pants and exclaimed in alarm as she extracted a tiny wizened penis with her freezing cold hand.

"Well! What did you expect with hands that cold?" he inquired.

Her golden hair lay against his belly. He stoked it gently. Jenny eased his foreskin back and forth. Suddenly he felt a warm wetness at the end of his penis. He looked down again just as Jenny lifted her head. He saw her easing his foreskin back again, then she put out her tongue and licked all round the exposed tip. Jake felt the blood rushing in expanding his cock and so did the girl. She seemed pleased. She pulled back his foreskin and this time she closed her mouth over his cock, wiggling her tongue against the tip. As his erection reached full size, Jenny looked at Jake and smiled. She was delighted with herself.

"Aren't I a clever girl then?" she asked him.

"You sure are. And you only just got it out of your mouth in time. I was just going to come," he told her.

She immediately took his cock back into her mouth and began to exercise it vigorously. He came and was amazed that she simply swallowed his cum-juice and licked her lips.

"Yum! Yum!" she cried, giggling at his astonished and delighted expression.

"I certainly didn't expect that!" he cried.

When they returned to the house, Jake picked Jenny up and carried her over the threshold like a new bride. He carried her on into the bedroom and sat her down on the edge of the bed. Then he knelt in front of her, pushed her dress up and opened her legs. He pushed his face up between her thighs, pulled the gusset of her knickers aside and stuck his tongue into the warm wetness of her vagina. Jenny giggled delightedly as his tongue thrust into her again and again. Then she gasped as she came, much to Jake's satisfaction.

"Now I've had my own back on you!" he said smiling at the girl. In reply, she rolled off the bed, unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. She took it into her mouth while he plunged his head between her legs again and they enjoyed the enormous pleasure that mutual oral sex can give. They came again and again and every time Jenny swallowed Jake's cum-juice. It was beyond Jake's expectations or experience that any white girl, still less an attractive middle class eighteen-year-old like Jenny, would do such wonderful things to him.

"You can do anything you want with me," she told him, "Anything at all. I don't mind what it is you fancy. Just do it or get me to do it to you. You can have me any way you want."

Jake buttered his cock and shoved it up the girl's rectum. She could hardly stop giggling as he thrust into her derrière and came very quickly.

"I can tell you enjoyed that," she cried, "I bet you get your prick up all your girl's arseholes!"

"No. Actually you're the first girl I've ever done that with," he replied.

"We've got the rest of this evening and all day tomorrow to make love, Jake. I'm really looking forward to all of it. Don't forget that I'll do anything you want sexually; anything at all," she reminded him.

Later whilst they were lying side by side exhausted by their efforts, Jenny told Jake something of her history.

Her father's business got into some trouble and it reflected into her parent's marriage. Jenny herself was packed of to her Uncle and Aunt in England. Uncle Larry was lecturing in American history at an Oxford college. Jenny was still six months short of her fifteenth birthday then. She got on well with her Uncle and Aunt Violet, who was something of a hypochondriac. When Jenny had been with then for only six weeks, Aunt Violet took to her bed for three weeks with a nondescript illness and, on recovering, confined herself to a wheelchair despite the doctor's reassurance to Uncle Larry that there was nothing wrong that merited such behaviour.

12