Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after that, Uncle Larry took to coming into Jenny's room at night. He would sit holding her hand for ages sometimes. Then one night he moved her hand down between his legs, rubbing it against the muscular lump Jenny knew was his penis. That continued for several nights until Uncle Larry actually unzipped his fly and held Jenny's hand directly against his cock. As he came she grabbed her knickers off the bedside chair and caught his cum-juice without causing any mess.

"Didn't you complain to anyone?" asked Jake, "Your uncle should have been locked up!"

"The trouble was that I liked my Uncle and didn't want to get him into any sort of trouble," she replied. As time went on, Jenny got quite expert at giving her Uncle a wank three times a week. He rewarded her by buying her a pile of fancy underwear, which she often wore for him. After a while he started caressing her breasts and rubbing between her thighs, eventually venturing to massage her clit, making her come too. From then on Jenny had to admit she enjoyed their sessions together. By the time she was sixteen she was asking him when he would 'do it' to her properly. "But Uncle Larry insisted that while we had done nothing terribly wrong so far, it would be difficult for him to justify it if he fucked me 'good and proper.' Later that night, lying in bed, I thought I'd tell him to fuck me 'good and proper' or I'd tell on him. But then I knew I could never do anything like that to Uncle Larry. I just wanted him. He was the only man who had ever made me come and I thought I was in love with him," she said, "I did manage to get him to say he would reconsider the situation on my seventeenth birthday. When that came round and he still refused, I responded by giving him a blow-job, which surprised him. He didn't think I even knew about that sort of thing. He also started giving me oral sex too, so I let him off fucking me properly for the time being. We also started using all the naughty sex-words to each other at that time."

"Three months later, Uncle Larry suffered a stroke and I was back with my parents in the States. They were getting on a lot better and so was Dad's business. I don't really know which came first. They wanted to make a good marriage for me to someone from a good family. They chose a boy I'd known as a youth, but I hadn't seen him for several years. So there I was an eighteen-year-old bride, about to be married to a guy I quite liked; entering into a marriage approved by my parents and, frankly, looking forward to a good fuck on our wedding night. Then the little devil ran off to San Francisco with his best man! Talk about frustrated! I was very down in the dumps and I wanted to get away for a few days, so I borrowed my youngest Aunt's car and, Hey! Presto! You arrived like a knight in shining armour to save the damsel from a very frustrating experience."

Jake laughed, "So you just wanted my body did you?"

"At first all I wanted was your prick inside me. But the longer I've been with you, the more I'm getting to like you, Jake. We go well together, not just because your prick fits my cunt so well but because we have a lot in common in many other ways."

"Such as you're a rich, white, middle-class girl and I'm a poor, black, lower-class guy!" he said wryly.

"I mean about tastes in books, art, music, food, and a general love of life, silly," she replied, "and it certainly helps that we're ultra-compatible sexually, of course."

Next day they stayed in bed making love until the afternoon. Then Jenny got up, collected her things together whilst Jake fetched the car.

Jenny promised to be in touch within a couple of days as she bade her lover a tearful farewell. But Jake wasn't surprised when he heard nothing for over a week.

Then he got a short letter.

In it she apologised for not writing sooner but a lot had been happening. Her parents had been so very sorry about the failure of their marriage plans for her, they were ready to grant her every wish. Pretty soon Uncle Larry had been contacted to arrange for a scholarship at Oxford, where he was soon to return. Her father had agreed to finance a small flat in town and she was being offered a generous allowance.

Jake had scarcely finished reading the letter when a familiar car drew up outside. A smiling Jenny ran up onto the veranda and flung her arms around him.

"Oh! Jake; Darling! It's all arranged. I've got a three-year scholarship. I'm going over to England, next week with my Aunt and Uncle and choosing a flat. Then you can come over and live with me." She looked at his querulous expression.

"That's if you want to of course."

"Why would you want an old has-been like me, Jenny?" he asked.

"Well, Jake, darling, I'm going to have your baby in about eight months time and I would like it to know its father! Also I happen to be in love with you. If you feel the same way about me then I don't see why we shouldn't spend the rest of our lives together," she told the astonished man.

"I don't think I'd ever be able to support you financially. And socially I would certainly let you down." He complained.

"Jake, do you love me?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, Jenny. Of course I do," he replied.

"Then come with me and have faith that our love will see us through all our troubles," she pleaded.

Jake took a deep breath. It was now or never for him.

Within three weeks, Jenny and Jake were living in England. As soon as she had given birth to a handsome boy, Jenny's dearest wish came true. She and Jake were married!

At first, Jake drove buses for a living whilst Jenny was studying. Then he moved on to long distance coaches for more pay and more time off, even though he was away from home more. After Jenny graduated, they had three more children, all daughters. With Jenny and their four children, Jake is the happiest man alive. He and Jenny are still mad about each other.

12