Jenny

Story Info
My wife connects with our new neighbor.
5.3k words
4.01
96.7k
37
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

My wife Jenny has always been a tease and a flirt. The reality is that she uses these behaviors to mask her true personality and the fact is that I think she is afraid to risk our relationship by ever acting on one of her impulses. As a beautiful woman with long strawberry blond hair, long shapely legs and a body to die for, she has always gotten the attention of every guy in the room. We both figured that Jenny would run and hide if any guy ever got close enough.

My name is John and I have been married to Jenny for 8 years. Our sex life is pretty intense and we have maintained that intensity in part by roll playing, but only in the bedroom. There are times when Jenny just can't get enough sex and I have told her for a long time that she should stop the teasing and find another guy because she is wearing me out. We are both open and honest in our likes and dislikes in bed. Jenny has to be in just the right mood to try anal sex, and she refuses to swallow after giving one of her incredible blow jobs. She insists that she doesn't like the taste.

Even when I tell her that it would be a major turn on for me to hear her tell me all the gory details about her being with another guy, her reply is always the same. I love you too much to even consider such a thing.

When we met, we had both had two prior relationships and it is a little game that Jenny and I play to ask each other after a hot session in bed how many partners we have shared a bed with. The answer for 8 years has been 3 counting you. The only difference in our response is that Jenny always ends hers with her ideas on what would ever happen if my number ever changed to 4.

Jenny is not a prude but she always makes sure she has an out when she tests some guy's interest.

On the mild side, Jenny has been known to accidently leave a few too many buttons of her blouse open as we walk thru a public place or forget to wear panties when she is having some poor salesman assist her in trying on new shoes. At the other extreme she has been known to come running naked from our pool changing room and dive into the pool in front of a house full of guests. She always waits for everyone to leave or has a big towel lain out ahead of time before she gets out of the water.

Watching the looks on the guy's faces at the mall as they gawk at an exposed breast or seeing her bouncing tits and tight little ass exposed to all our guests as she heads for the pool has invariably led to some of our most intense orgasms.

On the other side of her little excursions, she won't play strip poker or go to a clothing optional beach because she would feel like she was on display and couldn't control who saw what part of her body or for how long.

I have always tried to stay in shape in order to keep up with my sexy wife who doesn't seem to have to try hard to maintain her figure. At 6'2 and 190 pounds, I always seem to get lost in a room when Jenny is with me.

Our best friends used to live right next door and there were times that we kept the gate open between the 2 back yards as we would throw a large pool party and both pools would be used by our mutual friends. Three months ago our friends relocated because of a better job situation.

Last week I came home early from work on a Tuesday and immediately saw a large SUV in the neighbor's driveway. Before I could get out of my car, this very attractive brunet came walking over and introduced herself as Alice, our new neighbor. She said that her husband's name was Bill and he would be along later with the moving van.

I was so taken back by this beautiful brunet dressed in jeans and an oversized sweat shirt that I don't think I remembered anything she said. Unfortunately I was home early to get ready for a Wednesday morning business trip. They didn't happen often but my trips usually consisted of a week to 10 days going back to meet my boss at corporate headquarters.

That night I shared my meeting Alice with Jenny and suggested that she might offer to help our new neighbors to unpack or to find their way around town. We left it at that and I left early the next morning for New York.

When I called home upon arrival Wednesday evening I had this weird sense of something different in Jenny's voice as she told me of her impression of the neighbors.

When I got home from work today Jenny said, the moving van was gone and their front door was open. I went over to introduce myself and before I could knock, Alice came to the door. Instead of her being tired and dirty from unpacking all day, she was dressed in the tiniest little bikini with a drink in her hand. My first thought was that you would really have enjoyed her incredible figure.

I said slow down and tell me all about it.

Jenny continued by telling me that Alice was wearing this white bikini that was little more than a postage stamp over her dark nipples and a thong bottom that clearly outlined her puffy lips. I think from all the perfect women that you have ever described to me, she is all of them wrapped into one.

Anyway, Alice led me through the house back to the pool. I was dressed in baggy shorts and modest halter ready to help unpack. As we walked thru the house I noticed immediately that everything was put away and all the boxes discarded. When I asked how they made it look so easy, Alice said they moved often and the trick was in hiring extra workers.

When we walked out the back door, this hunk of a man stood to introduce himself. You already knew his name was Bill. What you didn't tell me was that he was tall dark and built.

Before I could remind Jenny that I had never met Bill, she continued like an excited child. She said he was at least 6'7 with six pack abs wearing a speedo that made me drool because of the outline of his groin. I didn't think any man could be that well-endowed.

I had never heard this kind of excitement from my wife so I said as innocently as possible, is he the one.

Jenny ignored me and went on to tell me that she almost wet her panties when Bill set his drink down, stood up and hugged her so tight she thought he was going to break something.

Alice got me a drink and we sat and talked like we had known each other for ever. They are such incredibly warm people and I truly liked them both. They moved here from Chicago don't know anyone in town and I invited them for diner on Saturday without thinking that you wouldn't be home.

When I finally got up to leave Alice hugged me and Bill lifted my chin to his and gave me this incredibly passionate kiss.

I asked Jenny if she liked it and she confessed that she had opened her mouth and let Bill's tongue explore her mouth. After such an unexpected response to Bill's kiss, Jenny said she realized that Alice had seen the whole thing and yet when Alice walked her to the door Jenny said there wasn't a trace of anything wrong.

To that I said, are you telling me that you could fulfill my fantasy with this new neighbor.

Jenny said don't be silly, he has a wife and I like them both. Besides what do I do about Saturday night if you aren't home? Isn't that a bit rude, or at a minimum, awkward with me being the third wheel.

I will leave that little problem in your capable hands I said. Just remember I want to hear all about it when you do take him to bed.

To that Jenny said what you mean when, as she said goodnight and quickly hung up the phone without waiting for me to respond.

All day Thursday and Friday I had a hard time focusing on work as my mind went over the possibility of Jenny and this stranger fulfilling my fantasy. By comparison Saturday was even harder as I tried to kill the day in a strange city while my wife prepared to host a small get together with the neighbors.

On both Thursday and Friday, Jenny had kept to herself and had no new information about our new neighbors.

About noon on Saturday I called home and caught Jenny in the middle of making her famous chili and cornbread for dinner. She was so excited about her evening ahead. She went on to tell me about the special wine she had purchased and the new dress she bought.

Jenny said, I don't want to appear obvious so I don't know if I will wear the dress or just my skin tight jeans and that pretty white halter that reveals my tummy and a lot of cleavage, you know, it's the one that you like so much.

All I could say was that I was sure she would be fine in either, though the thought of her wearing that white top for another man really intrigued me. I guess you have made up your mind that an evening with Bill is worth the risk of all that awkward stuff you mentioned.

To that she said well I did invite them.

I asked her if I would hear from her before she went to bed with an obvious implication that would have been even more so except for the fact that Alice was joining them.

We said good bye and I located what appeared to be a good neighborhood bar to spend the evening. It was right next to this interesting Italian restaurant that I planned to have dinner at.

I was excited for Jenny but at the same time I knew that I would be on my own for a Saturday night in a city that I knew little about.

It was quarter after eight when my cell phone rang. I remember that distinctly because I knew Jenny's guests were invited for dinner at seven thirty and I had just ordered my first drink in the noisy bar after a leisurely dinner.

In a whisper on the other end of the phone that I could hardly recognize, Jenny told me that Alice had to fly home this morning to take care of her sick mother and Bill showed up with a bottle of wine and a dozen roses. She said we just finished dinner and he went to use the restroom.

Before I could ask her anything she said gotta go and she hung up.

I wasn't sure if she was going to ask my permission for what she was about to do, or if she was telling me not to call. Either way I had plenty of time to think about all the times I told her that her having sex with another man would be a turn on for me.

Without really thinking about it, I thought I would call and have her just listen when she answered saying she couldn't talk. There were so many things I wanted to tell my beautiful wife. My call went directly to the message machine.

I decided it would be easier to drink my way thru the long night but after my third drink I thought better of it and headed for my room. I stared at the TV wondering if Jenny would really allow this to happen and if she would allow it, had she already been fucked by our new neighbor.

I did come to terms with the fact that this night was something I had asked for and that I really wanted Jenny to do this for me. The part I never thought about was that waiting was a lot harder than I could have imagined.

Somewhere around 4 in the morning I must have fallen asleep. I woke with a start at just after 6 and after I remembered where I was and how Jenny had probably spent her night; I dialed our home phone only to have it go directly to the machine again.

Ten hours since I heard from Jenny and I was so turned on and so lost that I couldn't sit still. I paced the room, I ordered coffee, and I tried finding a show on TV to take my mind off my wife. Deep down I knew she was Ok but I also wondered about a million other scenarios. I had set my own trap and there was nothing I could do but wait.

It was almost noon and I still hadn't heard from Jenny. I had already decided that no matter what happened, I wanted to hear all about it, but I was going to let Jenny tell me when she was ready.

At 2 o'clock Sunday afternoon, I almost jumped out of my skin when the phone rang. I stared at it almost afraid to answer. After the fourth ring I picked up the receiver and said hello.

Jenny said good afternoon sweetheart, I hope your night wasn't too awful.

I was so relieved to hear her voice that I couldn't think of anything to say. After a few awkward moments of silence I thought of our after sex question and without thinking, I asked her how many men have you taken to your bed?

Jenny didn't respond right away and again the phone went silent. Finally she said 3.

My heart sank as I thought she was either lying or that she hadn't slept with Bill because that was always her answer.

After a long hesitation, Jenny said not counting you, but before you ask and before I explain, I want to tell you that I love you. I also want to tell you that I did sleep with Bill and that it was incredible. Anything more than that I would like to tell you when you get home.

I had already decided to let Jenny have her space so I said I would like that but that I didn't want her to leave anything out. She promised to tell me all the intimate details.

It was an incredibly long time till I got off the plane early Tuesday evening.

It was all worth it when Jenny met me at the baggage pick-up wearing her tight jeans and my favorite white blouse. She looked incredibly alive and vibrant.

It was still early evening when we got home. After an incredibly passionate kiss at the airport, we were totally silent on the ride home. Without either of us saying anything we held hands and headed for the bedroom where I held Jenny and gave her another passionate kiss. Maybe I was going a little overboard but I wanted to reassure Jenny that whatever she had done was with my blessing.

When Jenny came up for air she asked if I was mad at her.

How could I be mad at you I said? I continued by telling Jenny that I was originally going to let you tell me about your experience in your own time but that I had changed my mind. I said I wasn't going to let either of us sleep until I heard the entire story.

We climbed into bed and fully dressed my sexy little wife began.

I opened the door when Bill knocked at precisely 7:30. He was holding a dozen roses and a bottle of wine. I immediately saw that Alice wasn't with him and asked if she was running late.

Bill said she left for a family emergency and if it was OK we would be dining alone. After a small hesitation I said that would be wonderful.

We had a glass of wine and then I put out the dinner. The whole time we talked about all sorts of things. After dinner I broke out more wine and we went to the living room. I kept thinking that Bill was extremely tall and then I wondered when you would show up to save your damsel.

I sat in the middle of the sofa before I realized that it only left a seat on either side of me that was maybe closer than he might have been comfortable with. Bill chose not to sit in the luv seat but right next to me.

Two glasses of wine later the conversation seemed to stall as I am sure we both wondered where our evening was headed. I decided to be very up front and looked Bill directly in the eyes as I said, I have only known you for a few short days and I really like you. I then said that I didn't make a habit of being alone with men but that in this case I also knew the man's wife and I liked her to.

Bill just smiled down at me and said that he and Alice had an open relationship and if that was my only concern I should stop talking. He lifted my chin and we embraced in a long hot passionate kiss with our tongues exploring each other's mouths. Before I knew what was happening Bill's hand was on my shoulder. I was wearing this very blouse that you like so much and my shoulders were naked as his hand roamed my shoulder and down my arm.

When he got to my hand, he intertwined his long fingers with mine and pulled my hand to my chest where he rested it between my breasts. My panties were already damp and my nipples were hard and swollen. He hadn't yet touched me inappropriately and I was already noticing that he was different than how you make me feel. I won't say it was better or worse, it was just different.

I pulled my hand from his and placed his hand directly on my left tit. As she said this Jenny took my hand and placed it under her blouse and directly on her braless left nipple. I was only too happy to stroke Jenny's nipples as she went on telling me about her date.

Jenny continued by saying that after a few minutes of fondling my tit, Bill lifted my arms and pulled my blouse over my head. All of a sudden I realized that I was sitting topless alone in my own home with this giant of a man. I really liked how it felt to somehow not be in charge. I knew this wasn't just teasing and that this man was going to end up in my bed, All I could hope was that you were serious about wanting to share me.

At first I had myself convinced that I was going to do this for you and that somewhere before it went too far I would find a way to stop it. As I helped Bill remove my blouse and I saw how hard my nipples were, I knew that if this was ok with you, I not only wanted to spread my legs for Bill but this was not your wife being a big tease.

Bill took me in his arms and as he broke our kiss, he started placing wet little kisses all over my chest. He would work his way all the way to one of my nipples and then without ever giving my little buds any attention he would start over again with my lips. All my efforts were spent moving my body to get Bill to suck my nipples, but all I succeeded in doing was ending up flat on my back on the sofa.

After getting me all worked up, Bill undid the button on my jeans and worked his hand down my tummy and into my panties. I was soaking wet by this point and wanted to find some relief. Instead Bill worked his fingers slowly over my mound and would stop just before he reached my wet lips.

I realized that the foreplay was very one sided and I reached for the buttons on his shirt. By the time I got the second button undone, Bill picked me up as if I was a little doll and without asking where it was, carried me down the hall and into your bed.

With Bill now giving both my nipples the attention they needed we managed to remove my jeans and his shirt. This time he worked his little kisses across my tummy and down to my groin as I lifted my hips to meet his attention. He slowly pulled my thong down my legs and threw them in the pile on the floor. He moved my legs apart and worked his way down to where he was laying between my spread legs and his fingers and tongue slowly spreading my nether lips. I decided that if Bill's foreplay technique was any indication of his talents, then the actual intercourse was going to be incredible.

He slowly spread me open and inserted first one then two fingers into my drenched pussy. His fingers were so long and felt so incredibly good that I wondered how long I could hold my orgasm back.

With three fingers in my Vagina and his tongue dancing on my clit, I lost it and let out a loud scream as I came for the first time with someone other than you.

After giving me time to come back to reality, Bill started placing those little kisses all over my body again, paying special attention to my tits and my cunt. I came two more times from his foreplay and I hadn't even seen or touched his cock.

As he turned to tongue fuck my pussy again, I reached over and started massaging his cock thru his slacks. After coming down from the throws of yet another tongue induced orgasm I managed to remove Bills slacks and boxers. Standing at full attention was the biggest cock I had ever seen and I took it in my hand as I pulled its engorged head to my lips.

Knowing that I was finally getting what I wanted, I tried unsuccessfully to swallow Bill's dick. When I realized that there was no way to take it all in my mouth, I settled for sucking as much as I could handle and pumping the base of his dick and his balls with my tiny hand.

It didn't take more than a few minutes before I felt his Jism headed toward my mouth. This time instead of pulling it out, I tried to swallow as much as I could as Bill came in my mouth.

After I finished cleaning my face and his monster with my fingers and tongue, I realized that Bill was still hard so I looked at him and said I need your cock inside me. As I rolled onto my back and spread my legs wide, bill climbed between them. I took his hard cock in my hand and guided it toward my opening before I thought about what I was doing.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers
12