Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all the times you have been inside me, I always felt like I was taking as much as my vagina could handle. Now I was telling this man that I was ready and I hadn't even been able to get his cock all the way into my mouth.

I felt like an animal in heat and I was going to have this cock inside me even if it split me open.

Bill started slowly inserting the head of his cock into me. Surprisingly I felt it stretching me open further than I had ever been taken, but it was only mildly uncomfortable. As he buried himself past the farthest point that your cock had ever gone I yelled give it to me. Fuck me. I need it all.

Still stroking my wife's naked tits and soft skin as she told me everything, Jenny said Bill took her all the way in one hard push.

I had heard that large cocks can take some getting used to Jenny said, but all I felt was complete ecstasy as our pelvic bones met and Bill started pounding me with more cock than this girl had ever experienced. My orgasms after that were constant as I tried to take all that Bill had to give, I started raising my hips to meet his thrusts and I tried to tighten my pussy lips as he came close to pulling out of your wife's wet hole.

I lost track of time and I lost track of how many times I came with Bill inside me. The next thing I knew was there was daylight coming thru the window and we hadn't slept.

I said to Bill that we should probably shower and call our spouses, but he insisted on one more round with me lowering my swollen cunt onto his still erect penis. After another incredible orgasm, I couldn't stop as Bill started touching and kissing me all over my body.

Even after all night sex, I was still ready to go again. We fucked each other until out of complete exhaustion I had to beg Bill to stop.

We showered together as he complimented my body and I admired his.

Finally, wearing only my thong, I walked Bill out to the pool and kissed him goodbye at his gate. I came in and called you immediately.

Knowing that the first call had been just after eight and that second call was at two the next afternoon it didn't take me long to figure out that Jenny had maybe met her match. I looked at my beautiful wife and said can you handle some more?

Jenny slipped out of her clothes and then slowly undressed me as she kept saying thank you. Our romp in the hay may have only lasted two hours, but it was more than I could handle and it included a few new things that Jenny must have learned from Bill. I was not complaining.

When it was obvious that I had given all I had, I looked at my wife and playfully asked how many men she had shared her bed with.

I was a little confused when she said, counting you, 4 sort of.

I immediately asked what do you mean sort of.

Jenny blushed and said well I kind of have a confession and I hope you won't be mad at me but I took the day off from work today and I was lying topless by the pool. Well I must have dozed off and the next thing I know, Bill was sitting on the lounge chair next to me. Without saying a word, he removed my thong and fucked me right there on the lounge chair.

When Bill was done and three orgasms later, we sat there naked and talked for a while. I confessed to having sex with him initially to fulfill your fantasy, but then I had to tell him how wonderful it made me feel and that I had hand picked him for the occasion.

He told me that he was in the import/export business and that he traveled a lot. He also said that it was not unusual for his business contacts to spend the night. He told me that Alice knew all about our little affair and would have no problem with it because she often took my business partners to bed if she found them attractive or if she was horny. He also said that they frequented the nude beaches and wife swapping parties.

After exchanging all of our secretes Bill said that if you were still speaking to me after what he and I had shared that he had two propositions for me.

When I assured him that my promiscuity was with your blessing he invited me to join him tonight after I talked to you.

Not sure that I wanted to give up my place in her bed so soon I said what exactly do you mean.

Jenny said that Alice liked to sunbathe in the nude and if it was ok with you, the two of you could take it as an open invite to stop by for a roll in the hay if you found one of us naked by the pool.

I said are you ok with that?

How could I not be ok with you fucking Alice after what you have given me and as long as we are both honest.

Jenny then said that brings me to the second offer that Bill made.

With my cock getting hard again, I asked what that might be.

Without hesitation, Jenny said that she was going to ask if it was ok but instead she had decided to go ahead and accept Bill's offer and leave it to me as to wither I watched or joined in.

Now totally confused I said what are you talking about?

Jenny said that Bill had a few business associates spending the night tonight. He owed them some favors and if I wanted to I could go over and be the entertainment. He would leave the back light on as a signal that it was ok and if I came over, I should skip the formalities and wear as little as possible.

Jenny went on to say that even though she was a little sore already, she had a fantasy of her own to fulfill.

When I asked her what that was she said we better hurry up and shower because she needed to clean up.

After a nice hot shower and Jenny spending a little extra time douching, I followed her out the back gate and over to the adjoining gate with our new neighbor. I was wearing Jeans and an old t-shirt, Jenny was wearing the tiniest shorts I had ever seen her in. I admired her perfect tits as they bounced ever so slightly in the light of the moon.

As she opened Bill's back door without knocking she said that her fantasy was to be fucked by more than one cock at a time and that it would be even better if she never knew their names.

I was wondering if I was ready for the slut that I had awakened. As we walked into the kitchen Alice led my topless wife into the study where Bill was discussing something serious with four men. Jenny walked to the center of the room and slowly removed her tiny shorts as what I saw as an open invitation to the five men sitting there.

The next morning as we walked home thru the back gate I asked my exhausted wife how many men she had shared her bed with. She looked at me and said well technically four.

When I looked confused she smiled and said well the four guys that I fucked tonight were not in my bed and Alice is not a guy. I think in future you are going to have to be more specific.

12