Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for Jenny to go over the edge, and I was ready to go again. We switched places, and she licked my thighs and balls while she stroked my shaft. Burying my hands in that wonderful hair, I shoved my dick in her mouth. She was surprised at first, then started sucking. It was wonderful, Jenny always learns fast. I didn't want to pull out of heaven, it felt so good. When I thought she was getting tired, I pulled out, and on an impulse, wrapped my cock and balls in that wonderful, luxurious, soft hair. Jenny gasped, "Oh my God, I didn't know how much I'd love this! I'm an idiot. Do you like my hair, Sweetheart?"

"I love your hair, Jenny. It's almost as good as your mouth." I jacked off with that luscious hair while she smiled at me, stroking my leg.

At last she couldn't take it any longer. "Fuck my face, honey, fuck my face. I want it all this time."

So I took my throbbing pecker out of the soft nest of her hair and shoved it between her lips again. She squealed with delight, and after several wonderful minutes of thrusting I erupted directly onto her tongue. Like a vacuum cleaner, she sucked me dry and kept me in her mouth until I was completely limp. The rest of the weekend was fantastic.

12