Jenny

Story Info
College nerd falls in love.
6.8k words
4.62
75.9k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes scanned the small science class room, trying to get an idea of what my classmates were like. Most of them seemed dull, or interested in different things. None seemed to be very nerdy, like me. Well, a couple were, but they were fat guys who smelt bad, and seemed like they're dicks. I sighed, and decided that this was going to be another lonely year on my own.

The teacher was making some short speech about the school year, when he announced that we had to select partners for the rest of the semester, and I immediately started to panic.Who here is even remotely like me?I thought, my eyes scanning the class again, desperately searching for someone. I cursed myself for giving up so soon on befriending anyone when suddenly, the door swung open.

A beautiful petite girl, with auburn hair, pale skin and thick glasses covering her sparkling eyes burst through the door.

"Sorry I'm late; I went into the wrong class." She said, her cheeks blushing a little. She was small, but adorable. The teacher told her it was fine, and said that she needed to find a partner. I was sitting in the back, with no one beside me. I quickly waved towards her, before I realized it. Her eyes looked me up and down, and she lit up with a smile suddenly, as she walked towards me.

"Hi! I'm Jenny." She told me, raising her hand for me to shake.

"I'm Josh." I replied, my cheeks slightly red from her being so close. I couldn't tell if she was wearing makeup, but her skin looked perfect. She had a dimple whenever she smiled.

"You waved me over to be your partner, right?" She asked, biting her lip. She looked even more stunning up close.

"Yeah, if you wanna be I mean." I said, blushing a little. She giggled adorably, making my heart melt.

"Of course I do, you seem nice enough." She told me, a beautiful smile spreading across her face. My smile grew wide, before I realized she was still standing.

"Sit down, come on. I don't bite." I joked, pulling the chair out. She giggled slightly, before walking around me, and sat down.

The teacher gave us a few minutes to get to know our partner, since 'Teamwork and cooperation are important between lab partners.'

"So what do you do most of the time?" I asked, trying to appear casual by leaning on the table.

"Well, I spend most of my time playing videogames, to be honest." She told me, blushing a bit.

"Really? Me too!" I grinned, and she sighed in relief before grinning back at me. We started to chat about videogames for a few minutes, and I soon discovered she was a bigger nerd than I was.

"So, do you think I'll be a good partner?" She asked, her eyes shining.

"Uh, I think so. You'll be a good friend if nothing else." I stammered, blushing as her smile stretched from ear to ear.

"Thank you!" She told me, wrapping her arms around me for a few seconds. The teacher finally told us all to stop, and started telling us about what we were to expect, and do in this class.

We would do a practical every lesson, and be expected to give a write-up next lesson about the practical. If we finished the practical with half an hour or more time left, we were allowed to go to the library to study instead. He said that usually the brighter students would likely have over an hour by the time they finish. We got started on work immediately.

Jenny and I worked fantastic together. She was mostly perfect. The only problem was that her vocabulary during the tenser moments of the practicals was, simply put, hilarious. We were drawing close to finishing our practical already.

"Quick, pass me the goopy goop!" She demanded, holding her hand out. I started laughing loudly as I passed her the correct substance, which she added with utmost dedication.

"Aand done! Yay!" She said, jumping up and down and clapping as she watched our mixture. She looked up at me, and her smile just made me feel nothing but happiness. It would be impossible to be anything but happy while looking at her.Oh my god, I'm in love.I realized suddenly, and my eyes widened as she turned to finish writing down some quick notes, then spun to look up at the clock. I completely froze for those few seconds, suddenly realizing just how bad I was in love with this girl.

"40 minutes left, do you wanna head to the library? We can chat in there easier as well as do our work." She asked, turning to face me and tilting her head to the side as she spoke.

"I uh, sure." I stuttered with an awkward shrug. We told the teacher and started walking down the corridor towards the library.

*

"So, besides video games, what else do you do?" I asked, slipping my hands into my jacket pocket casually as we walked. I tried to ignore my feelings for now and focused on just befriending her.

"Nothing really, in all honesty." She said, her voice getting quiet in embarrassment.

"Sounds like we're the same then!" I replied, grinning.

"I guess so!" She exclaimed, her face lighting up again with that beautiful smile of hers. It just spread so quickly, and made me feel warm and fuzzy inside with just a second's glance. I was really falling for her, hard. I had never really liked someone before, let alone been in love.

"Maybe we could play games together sometime?" She asked, her eyes looking up at me. She's much shorter than me, her barely being 5 feet, while I'm a little over 6.

"I'd love to." I told her, still wildly grinning.

"Yaay!" She smiled wider, jumping up and down and clapping close to her chest.

We arrived at the library, and I pulled the large door open for her.

"So chivalrous, my hero." She said, winking at me.

"My princess." I replied, before I could even think. She giggled a little at my comment, her cheeks turning slightly red. I thought nothing of it as I followed her into the library.

We managed to knock out the written work in twenty minutes, giving us another fifteen before her next class. Luckily for me, this was my only class for today.

"So, Josh, got a lucky lady in your life?" She asked, leaning casually on the desk and looking into my eyes.

"I uh, no, I've never exactly been, well, popular." I mumbled, her eyes distracting me too much. I turned away blushing.

"Aww, that's a surprise. You seem sweet. I bet any girl would be lucky to have you." She told me. I looked back at her to see her smiling gently, and I felt my heart flip inside.

"T-Thank you." I stuttered dumbly, my cheeks turning red.

"I'm just being honest, no need to thank me." She said smirking, making my cheeks redder.

"Well, uh, what about you?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Nope. Who could ever love a face like this?" She said, laughing.

"Are you kidding? You're so beautiful." I blurted, before thinking. Her eyes widened before sparkling more, her cheeks turned red and she smiled the widest I'd seen, before softly whispering,

"Thank you." It melted my heart, and I couldn't help but grin widely like a fool.

"I really don't get complimented a lot, so uh, I take it seriously. Thank you." She told me, before leaning over and kissing me on the cheek. I could hardly think, my head and heart filled with nothing but love for this girl when suddenly, the bell rang.

"Well, I have to get going, as much as I hate to." She sighed. She started to pack up her things, and I tried to help as best I could. She suddenly tore off a piece of paper from her book, and scribbled something down.

"Here's my number and my dorm room, if you wanted to talk or get together later?" She asked, her cheeks turning slightly red.

"I'd love to!" I exclaimed grinning, making her smile grow as she finished packing up.

"I've really got to go now, sorry. Bye!" She told me, giving me another kiss on the cheek before starting to walk away, waving as she left. I yelled bye back, and waved until she was gone, before I packed up my things. I looked at the slip of paper with her number and address, and saw that she had added a heart on the page beside her name. My heart skipped a beat as I walked out of the library, my head filled with nothing but her.

*

I checked the time again, and saw that her lessons would finally be done. I decided to wait a few minutes for her to get home first, and then rolled back on my bed, picking up my DS and continuing to play Pokémon. I lost a battle while barely paying attention, and then checked the clock only to find it had been a minute. I kept playing, and managed to walk back to where I was. I checked the clock again and seen it had only been another minute. I groaned in frustration.

"Dude, you've been checking that clock every minute since you got home 2 hours ago. What are you waiting for?" My roommate Drake asked, as he walked past.

"Uh, well there's this girl..." I started, and he snorted and held his hand up.

"Say no more, I already understand. Good luck dude. Oh yeah, I might be bringing another guy home tonight, cool?" He asked.

"Cool." I replied, nodding before he walked out of my room. I checked the clock and saw it had been a couple minutes this time. I shrugged and figured it'd been enough time.

I grabbed my phone and started dialling the number quickly. I heard it ring twice before she answered.

"Hello?" I heard her sweet voice answer.

"Hey, it's me." I replied, my cheeks red.

"Josh! I've been looking forward to this call my entire English class! I was wondering, would you want to come over? I have a lot of homework for English, so I couldn't really do it while on the phone, and I don't even know your address so..." Her angelic voice trailed off.

"Sure! I'll be over as quick as I can." I told her. We said our goodbyes, and I quickly burst out of my dorm room and sped towards hers.

*

I knocked nervously on her door, slightly panting from hurrying. She opened up and her face lit up in a wide smile.

"Hey!" She said, hugging me tightly and kissing me on the cheek before leading me by the hand to her room. "Sorry if it's a little too warm for you, our heating is broken and it's either pretty cold or pretty warm." She explained.

"It's fine." I replied simply.

I stepped into her room and saw various videogame posters, shelves of games against her walls, and a super computer tucked in the corner. She wasn't kidding when she said she played games a lot.

"Wow, your collection is way bigger than mine." I said, wide-eyed and looking at the sheer amount of games.

"Really? I expected you to have a bigger collection, honestly." She told me, grinning, before sitting at the desk beside her bed. I stood awkwardly, before she patted her bed. I stumbled over and sat on top.

"Make yourself comfy. No need to be nervous, silly." She told me whilst grinning adorably, her stunning eyes locked on mine.

"Sorry, I just, uh, I've never been, in a, um, girl's room." I stuttered, feeling more nervous by her staring at me.

"And I've never had a boy in my room. Well, I never really had anyone in my room. You're my first!" She told me, grinning.

"It's an honour." I told her, grinning back.

We chatted leisurely while she did her work. Eventually, she finished and slammed her book shut.

"Thank god that's done. Now we can do whatever. You wanna play a game or something?" She asked.

"Uh, sure. You pick." I told her. She leant over and looked at the games on the bottom of her shelf. I caught myself looking at her butt and looked away blushing, shaking my head. She stood up straight, holding a game.

She put on Super Mario Bros, and sat beside me, passing me my controller.

"You're really good." I commented, as she breezed through the first level.

"It's the first level. Anyone can look really good at the first level," She replied.

"True. Maybe even I could." I told her, and she started laughing. We kept playing and chatting until sunset.

"I think you should head back, I don't want you walking in the dark. Plus it'll start getting cold soon." She told me as she turned off the game.

"Aww, fine. Oh hey, do you want my dorm and phone number and stuff too?" I asked.

"It would be nice to be able to contact you, probably." She replied, smirking. I laughed a little before grabbing a piece of her notepaper. I wrote down my information, before she walked me to her door.

"Did you wanna do something tomorrow?" She asked, leaning against the doorway.

"Sure! Anything in mind?" I asked.

"Nope." She said, laughing. "I'll think of something and text you, I guess?" She questioned, unsure.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then!" I said, grinning.

"Bye!" She said, waving as I walked away. I continued staring back at her small figure, in the doorway, waving to me, as I waved back, until I could barely see her. When I got home, I ignored the sounds of my roommate and his newest partner and curled up in bed, ready to sleep. I kept thinking of her, as my consciousness drifted away.

*

The next day, I woke up to a text from Jenny.

"Good morning! Would you like to grab lunch together at the café across from college? :D" She wrote. I smiled, before replying.

"Yeah! 12 okay with you?" I wrote back, looking at the clock. It was 10 now.

"Sure! :3" She replied quickly. I chuckled at her emoticon, before I got up and showered.

I got out and had just pulled on my pants when Drake knocked on the door.

"Yo, I got class soon. You nearly done?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm almost dressed. I'm gonna go out around 12, cool?" I replied, as I pulled on a shirt.

"Cool." He said. I opened the door whilst shoving my arm in my jacket.

I left him to his shower, and walked into the lounge room to find a dude in boxers eating cereal on the couch. I gave him a silent nod, as he slightly waved to me, before I went back into my room for a while. I relaxed, and started playing a game.

I ended up doing terribly in the game, thinking about Jenny's stunning eyes, heart-warming smile, beautiful auburn hair tied in a bun, and her adorable nose. She was simply fantastic in every way. I checked my clock, and saw it was ten to 12 and decided to go. I walked out of my dorm with a spring in my step, towards the café.

I arrived, and looked inside to find I couldn't see her. I decided to wait outside the door, and stood around for a couple minutes before I saw her walk across the road. She was wearing a blue hoodie, zipped up, and a pair of jeans. She had let her hair down, and I saw it flow in the breeze, a little more than shoulder length.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late!" She called out as I started walking towards her.

"Hi, it's fine! Let's go inside, it's freezing out here." I said, laughing a little. I pulled the door open for her, before she walked inside.

"My hero." She said, smirking.

"My princess." I replied, making her giggle as she walked to a table in the corner.

A waitress came up to us quickly as we sat down. We both just ordered coffee and sandwiches, and started talking after the waitress left.

"So, how was high school for you?" She asked me, after a couple minutes of light conversation. I thought to myself for a few seconds, before I answered.

"Boring, I guess. I was pretty awkward, so I never really had close friends. I wasn't bullied or anything so I wouldn't say it was a bad time. So it was pretty much just uninteresting and kinda dull, overall." I told her. "You?" She looked down at the table, her fingers fiddling with the edge of the tablecloth.

"My time at school wasn't exactly the greatest. The girls hated me because I was so skinny. The jocks made fun of me because I played videogames. The nerds were pretty mean, never giving me a chance just because I'm a girl. Practically everyone made fun of me, and I never really had a friend until I left, when I came here and met my roommate, and you." She told me, biting her lip due to nerves. She looked up at me, her eyes shining, but nervous.

"Wow, I'm so sorry your high school sucked. I'll do everything I can to make up for it!" I told her, grinning.

"Aw, thank you!" Her beautiful smile spread wider, as her cheeks turned red. The waitress came by and dropped off our food and drink. I thanked her before taking a bite into the sandwich. The waitress walked away as Jenny giggled at my face.

"You got some sauce on your cheek." She told me.

"Really?" I asked as I grabbed a napkin, trying to wipe it off. She giggled again, before snatching the napkin out of my hand and leaning over the table, wiping it off me.

"There, all gone!" She said, delighted. I blushed, but thanked her. We made small talk as we continued to eat, until we finished.

"Now what do you wanna do, since we've both finished eating?" She asked, leaning back in her chair and stretching, pulling an adorable face of relief as she did.

"Well, I could show you my house if you want, although it's not exactly clean." I said, grinning at her cute smile.

"Sure!" She replied, jumping out of her chair excitedly.

*

We walked back from the café, her close beside me the entire time. I had a strong urge to hold her hand, but I stopped myself. We finally arrived at my dorm room.

"Ready to see my dorm?" I asked, smiling nervously as I held the doorknob.

"Yes!" She cheered happily. I twisted the door knob, and opened the door quickly.

We walked into my lounge room, where Drake was watching TV.

"Hey, this your girlfriend?" He asked, smirking.

"I-uh, no." I stuttered, my cheeks turning red. Jenny looked away, embarrassed but smiling. Her cheeks were just as red. "Jenny, this is my gay roommate Drake. Drake, this is Jenny, my friend from science." I mumbled, introducing them.

"Hi!" She said, her cheeks still a little red as she stretched her hand out. Drake grabbed it and shook it gently, grinning.

"Nice to meet you." He said, before getting up. "I was actually on my way out, to be honest. I was gonna stay at that dude from yesterday's house today." He told me, as he grabbed his jacket off the coat hanger. "By the way there's condoms in the top drawer by my bed. See ya later." He said, as he closed the door behind him.

Jenny looked awkwardly at me, before turning away. Her cheeks were very red, possibly even more than mine.

"So uh, that's Drake. Now do you wanna see my room?" I offered, trying to change the conversation.

"Um, sure. You said my game collection was bigger, but I wanna see for myself." She told me, her beautiful smile stretching across her face. I grinned back, before opening the door to my room.

I wish I had cleaned earlier, as I realized too late that I had left clothes and my work books strewn across the room. She didn't seem to pay any attention to the mess as she walked over to my cupboard of games, and inspected them.

"You're right, my collection is bigger, but you've got a lot of better games than me." She told me, as her finger brushed along my games, skimming through them quickly.

"I usually only buy what I think is really good, so that'd make sense I guess." I replied. "You can choose a game to play, if you'd like." I told her, as she continued to skim through my game collection. She pulled one out, and put it into the console. She was confused however, when it wouldn't turn on.

"I think your GameCube is broken." She told me.

"That's because it's not plugged in." I said, smirking as I reached over and plugged the power cord in from behind the TV. I turned around as her head shook away, her cheeks a little red.

She sat down on my bed, the controller readily in her hand. She had chosen another Mario game, one of the single player ones this time.

I smiled at the adorable sight of her intensely staring at the screen while clutching the controller in her hands like a child holds its favourite toy. I sat down beside her, and was surprised when she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"You don't mind if I do this, right?" She asked, looking up at me.

12