Jenny

Story Info
Mother & son discover each other's true feelings.
2k words
4.23
435k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hungten
hungten
191 Followers

Usual disclaimer: This story contains explicit content. Don't read this if you're not supposed to. You know the rules.

* * * * *

Jenny drove her car up the driveway and turned off the engine. She hesitated before stepping out. It was such a hot day and she didn't want to leave the cool comfort of her car. But there were groceries in the trunk that would rot if they weren't put into the freezer soon. Reluctantly, she opened the car door and started unloading the trunk.

At that moment, Brian, her 18-year-old son, walked up, surprising her. "Hey, mom!" he greeted.

She nearly jumped out of her skin. "Brian," she said, "what are you doing home so early?"

"Aww, the other guys didn't feel like doing anything, so I thought I'd come home and see what I could do."

"That's nice, dear. You can start by carrying these bags into the house." With that, she started passing bag after brown bag to him. He took as many as he could, then made his way to the front door.

Jenny took the rest and closed the trunk. As she started walking, she couldn't help but gaze at her son's body. He was wearing a tight white T-shirt that hugged his back muscles tightly. His shorts were loose and covered most of his thighs, but were rather tight around his bum. She smiled. She definitely had a handsome son. He reminded her so much of her late husband. It had been a month since his passing, but fortunately she had Brian around.

She made her way to the door. Brian was standing there, still holding the bags. "I forgot to bring my keys," he explained.

"My keys are in my front left pocket in my shorts," she said, turning towards him. "Can you get them?"

"Okay." Somehow he got a hand free and slid it into her pocket. He thought he was going to faint when his hand rubbed against the inner material. He wasn't touching her bare skin, but he might as well have been. He felt a stirring at his crotch and decided that he better get the keys out before he did something he'd regret.

Soon, he got the front door open and allowed his mom to enter first. He admired her longingly as she walked into the kitchen. She was past 40, but she didn't look like it. Her chest was a V-shape, her waist was slender, and her hips and thighs were well-toned. It didn't help that her shorts were so tight, his eyes were fixed on the way her bum moved as she walked. He shook his head to clear his mind and followed her into the kitchen.

Once there, he put the bags down on the counter, then proceeded to pour a glass of water. Jenny was already putting the groceries into the refrigerator. She bent over as she put the vegetables at the bottom shelf. Brian looked at her and admired her bum sticking up. He could have just grabbed it there and then.

He turned to pour another glass when Jenny stood up. Their close proximity in the small kitchen caused Brian's hand to accidentally brush her bum. For a moment, he didn't know how to react, he just looked at his hand. She felt the touch and turned to face him. Sensing his anxiety, she smiled. That relaxed him somewhat. His anxiety was replaced by excitement. He had felt his cock twitch when he touched her. That had never happened before. He had to touch her again.

As she bent over again, he purposely squeezed past her, although there was another way around. He placed his hands in front of him, palms out, and they rubbed against her bum as he left. She straightened and looked at him questioningly. He expected a scolding.

Instead, she just turned back to the groceries. "Keep doing that and I'll think that you're trying to feel me up."

Was that a challenge? "And what if I do want to feel you up, mom?" he blurted.

"Well," she said without looking at him, "you'll have to do it with my permission."

He moved closer to her. "In that case, mother, may I feel you up?"

She chuckled. "Have you ever touched a girl before?"

"No."

"Then it pleases me to be your first."

With that, he bravely wrapped his arms around her waist. She sighed and pressed herself against him. His hands rubbed her abdomen.

"Mmm, that feels so good, Brian," she purred. "I haven't been touched like that in a long time."

He moved his hands back to her bum and cupped her ass cheeks, squeezing them slightly.. She smiled and proceeded to unpack the groceries as if nothing was happening. As she worked, she felt his hands roam over her ass, then her waist and back, then shoulders and neck. Then he stopped.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Can I feel you anywhere?" he asked.

"Anywhere you want, dear."

With that, his hands moved down her front and cupped her breasts. They weren't huge like melons, but they weren't small like a teenager's either. His hands wrapped around them easily. She moaned when he squeezed them. Her eyes closed as she took in the moment.

"You know we shouldn't be doing this," she said.

"I know." His hands moved to her wrists and raised her arms above her head. Before she knew it, he had pulled her blouse off and thrown it to the side. He moved his hands down her abdomen as she wrapped her arms around his neck. As he tugged at her shorts, she pulled his hips closer to her, feeling his hard, pulsing cock press against her ass. "Oooh," she moaned louder. She raised her legs and let him take her shorts off.

She broke from the embrace and turned around. Clad only in her bra and panties, she examined Brian from head to toe. Then she fixed her gaze at his crotch. She kneeled in front of him and pulled his shorts down. He watched her rub his cock through his briefs. He was extremely hard and hot. He took off his T-shirt as she slowly pulled his briefs down.

Now he was naked in front of his mother. She gripped his hard member in her hands and rubbed it slowly. He was sure he would cum soon, but he held on as hard as he could. "Oh, mom," he moaned. "Keep doing that and I'll cum."

"Don't you wanna cum on your mother?" she asked in a husky voice.

He looked down at her. "No, I wanna cum in my mother."

She smiled and started to lick his cock, from his testicles all the way to his head, which was leaking pre-cum. She slurped at it and swallowed. She had almost forgotten what cum tasted like. She opened her mouth and allowed his cock to slide into her waiting mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned. She had been waiting for this for so long that she felt as if she was in heaven.

Brian certainly knew that he was in heaven. All he had asked was to touch his mother, but now she was half-naked and sucking him off. He felt great! He ran his fingers through her hair, then caressed her face. He felt a strong pressure at the base of his cock and knew that he was about to burst. But at that moment, he felt something even harder pressing at him.

Jenny moved her head away. He looked down and saw her hand pressing tightly near his testicles. "I don't want you to cum yet," she said. Then she stood up and sat on the counter. She spread her legs apart. "What do you think?"

"I think I'd like it better if you were naked."

"So what's stopping you?"

He didn't need any more encouragement. He quickly unhooked her bra and pulled it off, freeing her wonderful breasts. Then he gripped the sides of her panties and slid it off. She lifted her bum off the counter slightly and her panties came off quickly. He gazed lovingly at her cunt. There were a few strands of hair, which was surprising, since he would expect more hair on a grown woman like her.

She must have known what he was thinking, because she said, "I like to keep my pussy neat and tidy."

He placed his cock at her pussy entrance and paused. He looked into her eyes and saw her need for him inside her. After a moment, he guided his cock into her. She arched back and groaned. He continued pushing until he was inside her. Then he stopped, savoring the moment.

"Mum," he said.

"What?" she said in between pants.

"May I fuck you?"

"You don't need my permission for that."

"I wanna fuck your ass."

She stared at him. "I've never been fucked there before. It'll hurt."

"No, it won't. I promise."

He stroked his cock in her pussy, getting it all wet and smooth. He raised her legs to her chest, pressing her knees to her breasts. In this position, his cock was as deep inside her as he could go. She groaned and her body stiffened. An immense orgasm swept through her. "Oooh," she moaned. She could be in this position forever.

But Brian had other plans. He pulled out, then positioned his cock at her asshole. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. "I'll be gentle." He took her hands and brought them to his cock. "Guide me in."

She did. She pulled him into her tight rear entrance. A sharp pain shot through her and she winced. He stopped pushing and let her get used to it. When the pain subsided, she continued pushing him in. There was more pain but she gritted her teeth. Her eyes were closed shut as she felt her asshole get slowly pushed wider by her son's cock.

Her son. She opened her eyes and looked at Brian's face. She was fucking her own son. It was something that she'd dreamed of ever since her husband had died. Now, a month later, she was in the kitchen, naked, and her son had his cock buried deep in her ass. Emotion swept over her. She loved him. She loved him! She pulled him down suddenly and kissed him.

Their lips parted and her tongue found his. They moaned as their juices mixed in their mouths and in her ass. He was humping her rhythmically. He was right, it didn't hurt after her ass was used to his penetration. She wondered why she'd never had anal sex before this. But then, she was glad, at least she had a virgin hole to give her son. Her wonderful son.

Then he stopped moving and held her tightly. His cum shot out and filled her ass. She yelped as she felt his cum slosh inside her. It was amazing! An orgasm, stronger than any she'd ever felt, filled her. She held onto him tightly, feeling his rippling muscles with the tender tips of her fingers. Their bodies were covered with perspiration and the kitchen was filled with the smell of their love-making.

Brian looked at his mother, no, his lover. He kissed her again, then rested his head on her breasts. She stroked his head tenderly in the same manner as she had stroked him more than 10 years ago. It was hard to believe that that same young boy would one day have his cock up her ass.

"Mom, that was the most amazing sex I've ever had," he declared.

"I know," she agreed. "It was the same for me."

He looked at her again. "I love you, mom." And he kissed her. Then he pulled his flaccid cock out of her and stood up. Taking her hand, he helped her to her feet. She felt his cum dribble out of her ass and down her thigh, but she didn't care about it.

"Can we do this again?"

"Anytime you want, dear." She looked at the bags of groceries on the counter. "But first, these have to go into the fridge."

"Then let's hurry it up, 'cos I can't wait to fuck you again, mom."

She smiled. "I can't wait to fuck you either, son."

Their wildest fantasies had just begun...

-End-

* * * * *

You want more? Then email me now!

hungten
hungten
191 Followers