Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she gasped, Jenny heard and looked over towards the wall. Seeing June's face where the mirror was supposed to be, she smiled at her, grinding her pussy into Emily's face. John too looked over and continued to slam his cock in and out of Sarah's pussy as she sucked her sister, oblivious to the fact that her mother was watching them. As she watched, John pulled his cock from Sarah's pussy, covered with a sheen of pussy juices and some red flecks of blood, and moved up onto the bed next to where Sarah was sucking Emily's pussy. Encouraging Sarah to raise her head, John pushed his cock into her face, which opened to receive it in her mouth, sucking it and tasting herself on him at the same time. Before June could open her mouth to protest, John began to cum, pumping gobs of cum into Sarah's mouth. Sarah didn't know what to do as John's cum came streaming into her mouth, filling it. She tried to hold it all, but some of it trickled down her cheek to dribble from her chin. Then gulping reflexively, Sarah swallowed all of John's cum, gulping it down as he continued to cum in her mouth. When he had finished cumming, John moved his cock from her mouth and unblocked her view of the wall with the mirror. Sarah was still swallowing his cum when she saw her mother's face framed where the mirror was supposed to be, a look of horror and shock on her face. Sarah just stared at her in disbelief as she wiped the cum from her chin and licked it from her fingers.

Emily, meanwhile, did not know that her mother was watching from the wall and continued to suck Jenny's pussy, her mouth glued to her as her tongue probed up into her hole. Finally Jenny began to cum, flooding Emily's mouth as she rubbed herself against her face. When she had finally finished cumming, she got off of Emily's face, bending over to kiss her, her tongue seeking out Emily's and swirling around with it, tasting herself. Then she sat up, looking at the wall where June was still watching. Emily noticed her gaze and looked at the wall herself, the color draining from her face when she saw her mother's face there staring at her in disbelief. Then June's face disappeared.

"You sucked my pussy so nice, Emily," Jenny said, reaching out and caressing her cheek. "I just loved it."

"I can't believe she was watching us," Emily said nervously.

"So what," Jenny said. "What can she do? She can't undo it. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"You know I did," Emily said. "I liked it a lot."

"Me too," Sarah piped up. "But it hurt at first when John pushed his cock into my pussy. I think I screamed and that's when mom looked in and watched us."

"You mean John fucked you?" Emily asked, her eyes wide in astonishment.

"I think so," Sarah said proudly. "It was great once it stopped hurting."

"My god," Emily said. "Did mom see you?"

"She sure did," John said with a smile. "I saw her watching while I was fucking her. Then she was still watching when I came in Sarah's mouth."

"You came in Sarah's mouth?" Emily asked, not believing.

"You bet," John said. "She has the nicest pussy and mouth. It was hard to decide where to cum."

At that moment the door burst open and June and Harry entered, still naked.

"What do you think you're doing?" June asked, angry.

"W-w-what do you mean?" Sarah asked nervously.

"You know very well what I mean," June said.

"We were just doing what we watched you doing," John said. "And what you did with me and Jenny last night."

"But these are our children," June explained, exasperated.

"Well, while you were fucking my father and sucking my mother, did you tell them that you fucked and sucked us last night?" John asked. "I didn't think so. We watched you tonight fucking your friends and our parents. Last night you fucked your friends and us. Why do you think Emily and Sarah shouldn't do the same?"

"This is madness," June said. "Do you know what you're saying?"

"You bet I do," John said. "Sex is great fun. If you don't have any emotional attachments about it, it's really fun. Just good, healthy exercise."

"But our children," June complained.

"They're growing up, aren't they," Jenny added. "You should be proud of them. They only learn from your example. Do you think what you do here is wrong?"

"We're not discussing us," June said.

"And why not?" Jean said, coming in the door behind them with Jack, both of them still naked.

"Jean," June said, flustered. "You're not making this any easier."

"It wasn't easy for Jack and I either," Jean said. "But we thought about it and accepted the fact that our children were as open minded as we are. We just hope they learn from us, not from someone who doesn't have their best interests at heart."

"Thanks, Mom," John said, getting up from the bed and moving over to stand next to her. "You're the best."

"Did you enjoy our children last night?" Jean asked.

"Well," June blushed. "They just showed up all naked and asked to join us. What could I say?"

"You could have said no if you felt the way you do about Emily and Sarah. After all, these are our children."

"I see your point," June said. "I guess I'm just not ready for you two to be so grown up already."

"Oh, Mom," Sarah said. "It's okay. And it was fun, too."

"John, Jenny, come with us now," Jean said. "We should let them talk by themselves."

"Okay," Jenny said, getting up from the bed and gathering her clothes. "You come visit us if you want to," she said as she dressed.

"I will," Sarah said. "I'd like to do this some more."

Emily just stood there, not knowing what to say. On the one hand she was extremely embarrassed at being caught by her parents. On the other hand, she was still excited over the sensation of Jenny sucking her pussy and how nice Jenny's pussy had tasted. Watching her parents, she felt her excitement rising again as she stared at her father's cock standing out in front of him and her mother's tits all screwed into hard nipples, a sheen of moisture on her pussy.

"You're not mad at us, are you?" Emily asked, slowly moving over next to her parents, her nipples hard with excitement.

"We're just surprised," June said, not knowing how to respond.

"I didn't mean to do anything to hurt you," Emily said, leaning against her mother and wrapping her arms around her. "But it did feel nice."

"Are you sure you're okay," Harry asked, putting his arm around Emily's shoulders.

"Yes, Daddy, I'm sure," Emily said, turning and hugging him, feeling his arms go around her and his cock press into her belly.

As Harry held her in his arms, Emily let her hand drop and grasp his cock, causing him to start. At the same time June moved over to where Sarah was sitting on the bed, her legs crossed and her pussy pouting open.

"Are you okay, Sarah?" June asked, sitting down next to her.

"Oh, yes, Mommy," Sarah said. "I feel great. I loved it when John sucked my pussy. And when he pushed his cock into me, I felt just so full."

"Did he hurt you?" June asked.

"No, he didn't, not much anyway," Sarah said. "Only at first. Look, Mommy, I'm okay," Sarah said, laying back and opening her legs, showing June her pussy. "Will you lick my pussy like you did the other ladies?" Sarah asked.

"Sarah, what are you saying?" June asked.

"Please, Mommy. Don't you like my pussy?"

"You're a beautiful girl," June said.

"Then please lick my pussy," Sarah said, her hands rubbing herself.

Sighing, June leaned over and licked her daughter's pussy, tasting the sweet juices that were still seeping from her. Sarah sighed as she felt her mother's tongue in her pussy, feeling her juices begin to flow again. At the same time, Emily had been standing holding her father's cock in her hand, gently massaging it. As she watched her mother bend over and begin to suck Sarah's pussy, Emily dropped to her knees and opened her mouth, allowing her father to push his cock in. Closing her mouth on his cock, Emily could taste many different tastes as she began to suck on him. Soon she was just kneeling there as Harry ran his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face.

John and Jenny watched in delight as Emily and Sarah were with their parents. Jenny reached out and grabbed her father by his cock, pulling him over and falling back, holding his cock at the entrance to her pussy. As he pushed his cock into her, Jean was climbing on top of John, sliding her pussy down onto his cock, completely enveloping it.

As the four of them fucked, they all watched Emily and Sarah with their parents. Emily was almost choking on her father's cock, so deep was he thrusting it into her mouth, while Sarah was sighing and moaning as her mother's tongue slashed through her newly deflowered pussy, sucking and slurping on the sweet virgin nectars that still flowed from her pussy.

They watched as Harry groaned, his balls exploding and spurting cum into Emily's mouth. Emily choked as her mouth quickly filled with her father's cum. Gulping reflexively, she swallowed the mouthful she had, only to make room for the rest of his orgasm. Surprising herself at how tasty she found his cum, Emily renewed her efforts sucking his cock, squeezing the last of his cum from it before stopping, licking her lips, a satisfied smile on her face.

Then she turned and watched as her mother sucked her sister's pussy. Leaning close, she could see her mother's tongue stabbing in and out of Sarah's pussy, darting into her hole as she sucked her. Sarah was gasping in desperation as her pussy exploded, spasms of delight and white lights exploding in her head as she came for the first time in her life. June slurped and swallowed all of her first orgasm as it flowed from her sweet young pussy, not stopping until Sarah had stopped cumming and just lay there exhausted.

"Oh, Mommy, that was the most wonderful feeling in my whole life," Sarah said, tears streaming down her face as she sat up. "Thank you so much," she said, leaning forward and hugging her mother, feeling her arms go around her and stroke her head.

"There, there, it's okay," June said, feeling her throat choke up in reaction to her daughter's emotion.

"Promise me you aren't mad at us," Sarah implored, looking up at her mother. "We didn't mean to do anything wrong, we just wanted to be like you."

"I'm not mad at you, either of you," June said, smiling down at Sarah and then looking at Emily. "You're both the most wonderful daughers in the world and I wouldn't trade you for anyone."

At that moment both Jack and John grunted as they began to cum, John filling his mother's pussy and Jack his daughter's. When they finished cumming, Jean and Jenny fell into a sixty-nine, sucking and slurping the cum from each other's pussies while the rest watched.

"Oh, it's so wonderful to see," Sarah sighed, sitting up. "They seem so close somehow."

"I'll say they're close," Emily said, laughing. "It doesn't get any closer."

"You guys will be closer than ever now too," John said. "It really is great."

"Come on, children," Jean said. "I think we should go now and leave them to themselves."

"Oh, do you have to go?" Sarah asked.

"I think so," Jean said with a smile. "You'll see each other tomorrow, no doubt."

So, amid much excitment and many hugs and kisses, they gathered their clothes, dressed and left, leaving Emily and Sarah with their parents.

As they walked back to their cabin, Jenny hugged her mother.

"Mom, you're the best parents in the whole world," she said.

"I'll say," John agreed.

"Well, you two are certainly turning into two of the finest children parents could ask for," Jean said as they entered the cabin.

When they walked into the cabin, they were greeted by the sight of Sheila and Fred naked on the floor with another couple who happened to be black. They stopped and stared, Jenny mesmerized by the size of the cock that was slamming in and out of Sheila's pussy from behind. Fred and the other woman were locked in a sixty-nine on the floor and Fred's cock was completely buried in her throat. Jenny quickly dropped to her knees next to Sheila, staring with wide eyes as the thick, long, black cock slid in and out of Sheila's pussy. Leaning forward, Jenny began to lick the cock each time it slid out of Sheila, tasting her juices that covered the cock.

1...456789