Jenny and Carrie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok dears let's go over to the putting green and get some practice there. Ladies this is where Holly can really help you both match your putting up to both of you long and short games. I have to call her a master at this, because she is simply the best I have ever seen." James explained to Jenny and Carrie. At the green Holly watched each put about 15 balls, where she already saw things she could fix for both ladies right off. So, she started by teaching them a better way to hit, line the put up, and how to read a break in the green also how to use it in determining just how much break to play. Then she let both practice with just what she taught for another 30 minutes. To which as she watched, she could see each was doing very well mastering all she taught. Then she gave them more pointers, and then helped each with their individual putting stroke. It was now getting to be 11o'clock, and the club was closing for the night. So Jenny and Carrie got their clubs together, then all four walked over to the cars, where the ladies put their bags in the trunk and sat down on the ledge changing their shoes, talking about their day with Holly and James. Finally their coaches told Jenny and Carrie they would come by at 7 in the morning and pick them up to fly to Monterey where Pebble Beach was. Then Ross and Katherine told their ladies that later during the day they with Leslie and Claude would arrive and get hotel rooms until their competition was over. So they all left for home to rest up for a long day tomorrow.

At home, the ladies packed their duffle bags like Katherine had asked the, and left them in the den. Then they hugged and Kissed Katherine, Ross, Leslie and Claude goodnight and both went up to get their showers and get some sleep. As they were getting in bed, Jenny set their alarm for 5:30. So, they would have time to get dressed and eat before James and Holly came to get them.

They arrived at Pebble Beach at 9 Thursday morning. James went to talk to one of the people he knew and told him that he had brought Jenny and Carrie, to take a tour of the course and later practice so both would be familiar with it when the competition started. So, the man gave the 2 carts to use and a badge for all 4 to wear.

Their tour lasted for 3 hours, because not only was it a tour, but both James and Holly teaching Jenny and Carrie as they showed off the course. And then to let the ladies feel the wind that both had told Jenny and Carrie about. After the tour, they all went into the clubhouse restaurant and ate lunch.

"Well ladies how did you both like your first live sights of the famous Pebble Beach?" James asked Jenny and Carrie.

"It's beautiful! I can now see what you both were telling us about the sloping fairways and the wavy greens." Carrie answered.

"Very true sis but with both of you telling us everything. Seeing it right in front of your eyes, changes the perception in your mind, from what you think after hearing about it. I know I didn't have this kind of visual from what you told us." Jenny told James and Holly. "Now seeing it live, I know without a doubt we both will need practice for the rest to sink in. And for us to devise a course of action to fix what will go wrong." Carrie was nodding in agreement to this fully.

After they had finished eating, their parents and Leslie and Claude came in and greeted them. Also as a surprise, their brothers came too. Both ladies got up and greeted both Jon and Todd with hugs. Then hugged and kissed their parents and Leslie and Claude.

"Jen, Carrie dears, your dad and Claude had decided to give our tries to the Beach ourselves." Ross told his daughters.

"Great! We hope you guys do well out there. You might want to first have a tour of the course before playing. It will definatly help you out. Because not only is it beautiful, but this beauty has teeth." Jenny said and laughed, and her remark was loud enough for most of the other people in the place to hear. It made just about everyone join her in her laughter.

So, James and Holly led the ladies out to their car to get their clubs and change shoes. Then they packed the carts, where James and Holly were in the first and Jenny and Carrie in the other. Then they headed for the first tee.

Once there, James and Holly explained the hole and outlay to the ladies.

"Ladies, the first hole is a par 4, and is a total of 376 yards with a dogleg to the right. Best play for you both with you length is over the first set of trees into the fairway, to cut off the turn. But care here dears is needed, because the fairway isn't that wide at the point.' James said and both ladies nodded. Both Jenny and Carrie went back and decided on their 3 woods. Jenny teed up first; she sat her ball where she thought would work best then stood back warming up and making practice swings. She then addressed her ball, and made her tee shot. Her shot did exactly as James had told them they needed to do, going over the trees and in the middle of the fairway. Carrie high-fived Jenny then got set for her shot. Which she duplicated Jenny's shot almost exactly, the only exception was it was a little longer.

They all headed up to where the balls rested, then Holly explained the best place for them to land on the green, which was to the left of the flag. Because of the slope, the ball would feed to the right and to the pin. Jenny was first, because she was about 10 yards behind Carrie's ball. She had about 145+yards left to the pin at

that point. She chose her 8 iron, and made her shot, which landed and rolled to about 6 feet from the hole. Carrie had 137 yards left and she was on the edge of the rough. On her 2nd, shot Carrie landed her ball in a perfect place, on the left and it rolled within 2 feet from the hole. Both Jenny and Carrie were yelling happily and high-fiving each other and both James and Holly. They drove up to the side of the green, and got their putters, and followed Holly onto the green. Where Carrie went and marked her ball and stood beside Holly. As Jenny took her time reading her put from all directions, then Holly went up and helped her decide. Then Jenny lined up the put, and stood back making a few practice swings, then go set and made her put which roll right into her center of the cup. Jenny sighed and smiled. Then she went and stood beside Holly watching Carrie put hers in. Both ladies scored birdies. The ladies high-fived and went to their cart and went to the tee on number 2.

At the tee, Holly this time did the explaining for the ladies.

"Ok ladies number 2. This one is listed as being a 502 yard par 5. No real problems here. So, you both can do as they say: 'Grip it and Rip it', so dears grab your drivers and have a ball!" She laughed as she said that, as were Jenny and Carrie. Who got their drivers and made their way back to the tee box. Carrie went first this time, she got set and made 3 practice swings then stepped up and boomed her drive long and straight. Carrie hit her drive around 270 yards. On Jenny's turn, she also boomed hers, but just slightly to the left, and got into the first cut of the rough about 280 yards away. Carrie's second shot hit the fairway 10 yards in front of the green and bounced and rolled on, leaving her about 35 feet from the cup. Jenny stood next to her ball and was deciding on what type of shot she wanted and which she needed to make. She knew in the rough her ball might fly out, in the end she just decided to go for it. After she hit the ball, Jenny stood watching it shading her eyes. The others could tell that Jenny like the shot. And when it landed and finished all of them loved it. Jenny's ball finished 6 feet away for an eagle. Holly watched in amazement at that shot of Jenny's.

"How in the world did she learn that type of shot?" She asked James.

"I really don't know sis. She came to me with that shot already, just like Carrie did with her driver." Holly just shook her head in shock.

"I can already tell that these ladies will cause hell for all the other women when they get to the LPGA." She said as they reached the green. Jenny went and marked her ball and stood to the side and watched Carrie work on making her long put. Carrie hit it very well, for a minute there Jenny thought Carrie would sink it. But, it ended not being hard enough, and she was left with 8 feet for birdie, which she made easily. Jenny placed her ball back and studies her put from all directions, and to her it looked dead straight. So, she got over her ball and made her eagle. They all hugged Jenny and high-fived her. The score after 2 holes was Carrie -2 and

Jenny -3. Both ladies did well on 3 and 4, and were now on the green at 5. Which both ladies had very long putts for birdie. Both ended up missing those, and Jenny missed her par, and settled for bogey. That meant both Jenny and Carrie were tied at -4. Those ladies were having a ball playing Pebble when they made the turn, and walked up to the tee at the 10th, still tied at -6.

On their complete first round, as they sat in the clubhouse restaurant, totaling it all up and talking about they play and how their day had gone. Jenny finished with an amazing score of an 11 under par 61; Carrie had a 9 under 63. Carrie should have won it, because she was on top at the 18th with a -13. But she hit he tee shot into the water, on her 3rd she aimed it more right, but with the wind, which took it for a swim too. She had lost 4 strokes on that hole alone. Even though everyone could tell the ladies both had over enjoyed their games today. For the next 3 hours both practiced heavily on all their aspects of their games. At 8, Jenny and Carrie left with their family for their hotel, where they had gotten the ladies a room of their own. On the way both Katherine and Ross both could tell their ladies were both dead tired. So, once they all arrived at their hotel, the men took the ladies clubs up for them, and Katherine and Leslie entered with the ladies. After those 4 hugged and kissed, both women gave each their baths and then long massages to help Jenny and Carrie sleep. The same thing was played out on Friday, except both ladies played two full rounds, and practiced on all aspects of their game. After practice that day, both ladies felt they were ready for anything that was going to be thrown at them this weekend.

Their first Amateur was to start at 1. So Jenny and Carrie were woken up at 10 by Katherine and Leslie. The ladies got up and decided which outfit they wanted to wear that day, which they agreed on their blue set and the pink tomorrow. As they dressed, both talked happily with the women about what each expected out of their games in their first rounds. Then Jenny and Carrie did their makeup and hair, and then were ready to go eat and head for the Beach.

The four women met Ross, Claude, Jon and Todd in the restaurant and sat down and ate.

"Well dear ladies are you ready for this?" Ross asked Jenny and Carrie smiling.

"Oh yes!" they both said. "Most definatly we both are"

The family arrived at 11:30 and met up with James and Holly. Where they took the ladies bag of clubs and carried them for Jenny and Carrie, seeing that both were going to be their caddies. Then they went into the locker room and sat down as James and Holly explained everything to the ladies, about the rules and how the competition was set up. Then Holly told Jenny and Carrie that today they wouldn't

be playing together. But if they did like all of their practice days here, there was a great chance they would be paired together for tomorrow.

"Jen dear, you will be teeing off at 1:45 with a 16 year old girl, and Carrie you honey will be teeing off at 1:40 with a 17 year old guy." James explained to them.

"That's fine, but we will hate not playing together. But, we both will do our best today to make sure we are for tomorrow." Both said. After the talk, both James and Holly led Jenny and Carrie up to sign in and get their score cards and yardage books. Then at 1:15, after everything was set, they led Jenny and Carrie out to the practice ground, so both could start warming up and then practice. Finally at 1:30, James got Carrie ready because they had to head for the first tee. Both Jenny and Carrie hugged, kissed and wished each other well, then she and James left, and Jenny went back to her driver, booming all her shots until it was time for her and Holly to head over to the first tee.

At the first tee, Carrie greeted her competitor for the day. Then each showed the other their balls and markings. Then stood back and waited for the announcer to introduce them to the crowd that had amassed there.

"Ladies and Gentlemen this is our 1:40 tee time. First on the tee please welcome from Tiburon Hills, Ms. Caroline Renee Hayward.' She walked up and waived to the fans and sat her ball down made her practice swings then addressed her ball. She nailed the tee shot straight over the trees and into the middle of the fairway. She tipped her hat to the crowd as they applauded her. Her competitor Jason Hill was announced, and he teed off. Carrie knew watching his shot and seeing the slice in it knew he was more than likely in the heavy rough. As they walked up to their balls, Ross, Claude and Jon followed Carrie on her round. Carrie's ball had ended up basically where she had placed it on all their practice rounds. She stood there with James watching as Jason tried and then found his ball and it was not in very good shape at all. James told Carrie that now he'd be lucky if he made bogey out of that mess. As it turned out, James was right, Jason got lucky and made bogey, where as Carrie made a birdie. They made their way to number 2 just as Jenny was announced at the first.

"Ladies and Gentlemen this is out 1:45 tee time Please welcome to the tee from Tiburon Hills, Ms. Jennifer Renee Hayward!" Jenny walked up and waived to the fans and set her shot up. Jenny took a longer line this time than she had before, and took her ball over the next set of trees and right in the middle of the fairway and maybe 100 yards from the green. All the fans were yelling and cheering her for that shot. She tipped her hat and stood with Holly watching her competitor Anne Davis hit her shot. It appeared as though Anne tried to duplicate just what Jenny had done, but it didn't work out for her at all. Because she was in the middle of

some trees and was also in the very deep rough. This would leave Anne with about 180 yards or more to the green. They walked up and Jenny and Holly stood back and watched Anne try and get her ball out to that mess. She couldn't hit it towards the green because of the tree in front of her. So all Anne could do was to punch it out sideways into the fairway, she hit it but it had too much height on it and it hit a branch, and landed still in the deep rough. But the only good thing was now she could advance it towards the green now, because there were no trees blocking her. Which she did, and this attempt also left her with about a 45 yard chip shot for her 4th shot. Jenny's 2nd shot was a thing of beauty, everyone was yelling and clapping as it hit the green and rolled to 4 feet of the pin. She high-fived Holly, as they walked up to where Anne was, her chip actually hit the flag in the air. But that's all that happened well for her, because the ball rolled about 12 feet away on a good break. Jenny went up and marked her ball and stood next to Holly smiling. Finally they finished the hole with Jenny getting a birdie and-1, while Ann got a double bogey for a +2.

At the 2nd hole Carrie and Jason just finished and both got birdies, and walked up to the tee of the 3rd. Where Jason hit his drive through the fairway and into the deep rough, and Carrie hit her 4 iron into the center of the fairway, just as there was a loud roar from behind them. Carrie looked back and saw Jenny jumping up and down. Because she had just sunk a 238 yard shot for double eagle! Anne finished with a birdie herself. Todd rushed over and found Ross and told him what happened and ran back to his group. Ross them told his group what Jenny just did. Then they got word to James about the shot.

"Carrie hun, I know you saw Jen back there celebrating and you heard the yells. What happened was she finally pitched one of her irons in from 238 yards for a double eagle!"

"Oh wow! I know it was only a matter of time before she did that. I just didn't know when it would happen." Carrie cheered for Jenny. She looked back and saw her sister watching from the tee box. Carrie gave Jenny their thumbs up sign and smiled. Meanwhile Jason's second shot found the greenside bunker. And Carrie's landed on the green, and they all watched it roll, which was getting better all the time, then in! Carrie had just scored herself and eagle! She went up waving to tall the fans and bent down and pulled her ball from the cup, and walked to the side with James and watched Jason. Who hit a great bunker shot that ended with in a foot of the cup, and he tapped in for a par.

On the tee both of Jenny's and Anne's shots found the fairway and both made birdies.

At the 10th Carrie had widened her lead on Jason. She had a 6 shot lead on him now. She had a -7 and he a -1. This was where Carrie saw her first leader board of

the day. This told her that she was in 3rd place, but what shocked her was that Jenny had claimed first. At the 10th for Jenny and Anne, Jenny was simply smoking Anne bad. Jenny had a -9 and Anne a +3, her -9 was one shot better than any one right now. During their back 9's, both Jenny and Carrie kept up their attacks, both did have their slip ups, both each made James and Holly very proud how they recovered. This was not so for either of Jason or Anne, both had hit downward spirals and fell off the boards all together.

On the final hole, the 18th, Carrie remembered what she had done wrong during practice, and made sure she didn't do it again. Her shot was hit perfectly. Even Jason hit a great drive this time too. When they got to the balls, Jason was hitting last, because his was longer by about 2 yards. Carrie grabbed her 4 iron, then put it back and got her 6, deciding to play it safe and layup. Jason wasn't he was going for the green with a 3 iron. Carrie left herself about 95 yards for a 3rd shot. But Jason going, as he hit it caught the

Wind and went out into the ocean. Jason dropped his new ball, and played his 4th shot and made it on the green. Carrie on her 3rd, one hopped the pin and it stopped dead 2 inches from the cup. She went up and tapped it in for her birdie. Jason finished with another double bogey. Carrie finished her round with a -12 and Jason with a +11. They hugged and shook hands and cleared the green for Jenny and Anne, who were teeing off at the moment. James took Carrie in to total and sign her score card, both made it back out to see Jenny's second shot. Which she was trying to do like Carrie and layup, but she hit it a little harder that she wanted to. It bounced through the neck of the fairway and onto the green, when it stopped she saw it would leave her a nasty 25 footer for another eagle. Anne did layup and on her 3rd, she hit the pin it the air and the ball landed and carried off to leave her with a 30 foot mean breaker to the left. As they approached the green the crowd was cheering Jenny on and some were giving Anne a hand too. As they got set for their puts, Anne ended up 3 putting for a bogey 6 and a final score of +16 for the day. Jenny and Holly read Jenny's from all angles, and from watching Anne's put knew it was fast too. As Jenny got over her put, the place got very quiet, she hit her put, and it took the break perfectly and ended up 2 inches out on the left. So, Jen tapped in for a birdie, and a score of -16. She and Anne hugged and shook hands and went with their caddies to total and sign their score cards. As soon as Jenny and Holly emerged for the hut, the family hugged and kissed Jenny. James and Holly stood back and watched this display, as the whole family hugged and kissed both their ladies. Their brothers high-fived their sisters, then the ladies hugged and kissed each other and high-fiving.