Jenny and Carrie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the ladies entered the room they saw both Katherine and Leslie feeding their sisters. Jenny and Carrie sat their bags down next to their cot, then went over and hugged Katherine and Leslie, and watched them feed the girls.

"Well do you ladies want to help feed your sisters?" The women asked.

"Absolutely, we both sure do." The ladies said. So, Katherine slowly handed Liz to Jenny and her bottle, And Leslie handed Sheryl to Carrie and her bottle. Both sat down easily on the couch and fed their little sisters.

"We all are very proud of your performances last night ladies. Both of you really dominated it again. You ladies won all 3 competitions very convincingly." Leslie told Jenny and Carrie.

"Linda told us all about her promise to you both. We were thrilled that you both learned the correct way to care for infants. Now if we need some help you ladies will be able to help us." Katherine said and Leslie nodded in agreement.

"Not as glad we are that the nurses took the time and showed us exactly how to care for our sisters." Carrie told them.

"You both can count on us for help even when you don't need it. They are our sisters, and also our responsibility to care for them, and to help all 4 grow up

right." Jenny finished just as Liz finished with her bottle. Jenny draped the towel over her shoulder and gently little Liz upon it, and then lightly patted Liz's back, making the baby burp. After that was done, Jenny cradled Liz in her arms which put Liz back to sleep. A few minutes later, Carrie did the same routine with Sheryl with the same results. About 15 minutes more both Katherine and Leslie had the other 2 girls sleep. The nurses came back in an hour later, and took the 4 girls back to the nursery for baths and their naps.

After the nurses left, both Katherine and Leslie fell asleep. The ladies watched this and smiled at each other. Then Jenny yawned which made Carrie follow suit. So, the ladies got undressed and into their gowns and slid into their cot for some rest. For the next week, both ladies did like they had done the previous week. They stayed at the hospital, only leaving for school and their practices.

That Saturday morning Ross and Claude showed up to pick all them up and carry then home. Which Katherine carried Jessica, Jenny had Liz, Carrie was carrying Sheryl, and Leslie had Carole.

At home, Ross went up and unlocked the door for the 8 females could go in then the guys went in after them. They all entered the den and sat down. Katherine knew she was about to suggest something that wasn't going to sit well at all with either Jenny or Carrie, because both ladies were enjoying being able holding their sisters.

"Ok ladies; let's put your sisters in their cradles for some rest." And she was right, they didn't like that idea.

"Alright." The ladies said getting up slowly." But we don't like this one bit. We both are too in love with them to let go." Jenny and Carrie eased Liz and Sheryl down and covered the babies up. They both kneeled down and watched their sisters sleep. But, what the ladies didn't know was the adults had come up with a plan and a surprise for the ladies. This was while they were still at the hospital, Ross and Claude had set two of their sisters' cribs in their room. Where they were going to take care of both Liz and Sheryl, which would be a big help to both Katherine and Leslie until they had full recovered. Ross and Claude had also hired 2 nurses to help care for the babies during the day while Jenny and Carrie were at school and their practices.

A week before Jenny and Carrie were to compete in the Western States Diving Championship, both sat down and discussed something they wanted to do for them and their sisters. Jenny and Carrie wanted to get a home teacher, so they could stay home and care for the sisters and help Katherine and Leslie. Both saying that they hated to leave everyday and leave them with the nurses, that they could do just what the nurses were doing.

"Dear ladies, neither of you need to do that. For 2 big reasons: we have already gotten rid of the nurses, as we both have fully recovered. And 2: both you ladies need to stay in school where you both will learn better. It will help you both get into a great college, and have you each prepared for it and then what about your teammates? Since you ladies are the co-captains of the squad, you need to be there."

"That's right ladies. Now don't worry dears, we both have it covered here dears." Katherine and Leslie told Jenny and Carrie.

"Ok if you both are sure. We both just thought it would help you both out more, that's all."

"We're positive ladies. We do appreciate the gesture though." Leslie said smiling at them.

"Any way ladies, Friday is the last day before Christmas break. Then your championship on Saturday." Katherine explained.

That Saturday, Ann and Janice came over to pick Jenny and Carrie up, to fly to Las Vegas for the Western States Diving Championship. Even before they had left San Francisco, Jenny and Carrie were already wearing their looks. Both Ann and Janice knew that if they were already sending those looks now, neither could imagine just what the looks would look like at the start of the championship.

They touched down 2 hours before the competition started. They checked in at their hotel, and then Jenny and Carrie got dressed for the championship. At the complex, the ladies started their warm ups and stretching, getting loose.

When a competitor of theirs, walked past the ladies and made some very rude and nasty remarks to both Jenny and Carrie. Then just looked and laughed at both of them because all either lady did was start staring at her. Ann was pissed at the girl, she was about to get up and confront her, but Janice stopped her from getting up.

"Don't worry sis, just look at both ladies' faces and look in their eyes. That girl and whatever she said, has really fired Jenny and Carrie up. I know that I'm glad to say, that I don't have to compete against either Jenny or Carrie. I do feel sorry for the rest of the girls here, because that snotty one has just blew away any chance they had today to stay with Jenny and Carrie. You can just tell that the ladies now are going to annihilate all of them today. Just look into their eyes sis. I have never seen it that tough before, and I know I never had it like that ever."

"Yes I see what you mean Jan. I'll say this for both ladies though; it does make me proud of them knowing that it wasn't worth replying to that little bitch." Ann said. This Championship was where both Jenny and Carrie were to be really tested. Because some of these girls were in their league, this would be where both ladies were to be tested in endurance, the ability to hold their lead, their edges, and in

their mental and physical capabilities. It should not be like the other 3 championships, a runaway. But Ann and Janice knew all that was before the encounter with that bitch which tipped the scales in the ladies favor. Seeing that today there were no regulated dives, both had to use all their hardest dives, which was the reason that Ann and Janice had ran both ladies through some very rigorous practices everyday on all those dives. Not that only but Janice also taught both all her secret dives, for when she need some extra points.

At 8 when the Championship started, both ladies had their looks hardened with dedication, determination, and destruction. Both Jenny and Carrie had adrenaline just pouring off them, as the both were very ready to demolish all of their competitors. Any of who thought of taking 1st place from them.

And from the onset, both ladies poured it on and didn't even glance back at anyone. Neither lady showed any weakness or flaws in any of their chosen dives. At the end of the springboard both were tied for first with perfect scores of 600 points. But both Ann and Janice did notice that there were 3 girls right behind Jenny and Carrie, at 515, 505, and 497. The ladies huddled up and talked and made their own plans for attack. They broke it just as the platform part started. This was usually where Janice instructed both on how to choose their dives, but now seeing their talk, she sat back and decided to she just what Jenny and Carrie had planned.

This from the start both used all their hardest and most difficult dives that Janice had bored into them for the last 2 weeks. With those dives, the ladies took a hold of the Championship and the crowd.

At the end, both were tied again for 1st. But this time was very different; Jenny and Carrie had set a Championship record. As both ended up with a perfect all out competition, in which they maxed the scoring limit with 1200 points. Second went to a girl from Seattle with 709, 3rd to a hometown girl with 698.

"Now the twin sisters Jennifer and Caroline Hayward and Connie Jackson will go on to compete in the United States Diving Championships. This year is being held in Dallas, Texas on January 16th. Congratulations to all 3 of you. And good luck." The sponsors of this event made their presentations to the ladies. Which both won $5000.00 for their win and an additional $1000.00 for their perfect Championship, and also 3 other prizes and their trophies. If Jenny and Carrie thought that the trophies they won for the California Championship were tall, they were small compared to these they had just won. The sponsors were going to send them to the ladies by FedEx next day air. And would more than likely be home before Jenny and Carrie got there.