Jenny and Carrie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally at San Francisco International, the ladies reclaimed their luggage, and then went and called Katherine. Then they sat on benches inside the front doors waiting for her to come and get them. Within 20 minutes, Katherine came in with Liz and Jess and met the ladies; all 5 hugged and kissed, then took the luggage out and put it in the car and headed for home.

After the car was completely unloaded, and they had taken everything was in their room. That was when Jenny and Carrie brought down all their purchases. for Katherine and Leslie to see. Both women fell in love with the dresses and all of outfits that Jenny and Carrie had bought. Then they showed everything else they had gotten. Then they took those back up and brought down their pictures, the ladies had also bought a Polaroid instant camera, with which they took pictures of everything they could, the limo, their suite, and the view from their window of Beverly Hills.

"Wow! Neither of you ladies was kidding. That looked like a great suite, and seeing the car you rode around in. We both are jealous of you both." Katherine laughed with Leslie.

"Well all of you are wealthy enough. That we've wondered as to why none of you have done this before." Carrie said.

"Well dears I guess we never felt as we wanted to do it. That's all." Leslie replied.

"You see ladies, as I told you both over the phone; somehow your willpower seems to vanish while shopping on that street."

"Yes mam. That you were right about, but sis and I did manage to stay in control of ourselves." Carrie said.

"Yeah right!" Jenny laughed. "For what? 5-10 minutes after leaving Linda's? Then that is where it seemed to go into a blinding rush from store to store. But we did keep all of our receipts, but the only one that comes to mind is what we each spent at Linda's. That being $2,534.67 a piece." Jenny replied as they pulled out all their receipts and Katherine and Leslie helped them get a total of just what the ladies

had spent there.

"Well Kathy dear, if memory serves me right $5,500 is a lot cheaper that what we spent there." Leslie commented.

"Very true sis it also appears that neither of you ladies wasted any money. You both are very smart shoppers. You both got clothes, shoes, jewelry, and other thing you needed or can actually use. You didn't waste any money at all, like other people do and will continue to do on their trips there, very well done my ladies." Katherine stated happily. "Oh by the way I went and picked up your tags for your corvettes. They gave you a check to; they returned your cost because it took them so long to get them to us ladies." She said handing them to Jenny and Carrie.

"Well as usual Rachel did and very nice job on your hair Jenny. It really looks great." Leslie complemented her.

"Yes she did, Thank you Les."

"Oh before we forget. Mom Les we both need to have a big womanly talk with you both tonight please. But, right now we are in need of a nap." Carrie said and yawned, which made Jenny follow suit.

"Sure ladies. Whenever you get ready, just tell us. Now you ladies go on to bed. We'll see you later." So they got up and hugged and kissed Katherine and Leslie and got their stuff and headed up to their room. Where they unpacked and put everything away then got changed into their gowns and fell into bed.

After dinner and the cleanup, both Jenny and Carrie asked Katherine and Leslie if they were ready for that womanly talk they had asked about earlier. So, those 4 went up to the lady's room and got on the bed.

"OK now how can we both help you ladies?" Leslie asked Jenny and Carrie.

"Well we know this conversation should have taken place a long time ago. But, it didn't because of obvious reasons. See this week sis and I stared to notice a lot of changes, and with all the changes they brought questions. We both tried to help each other figure them out and get answers, but, neither of us knew anything about it. What we are referring to here is our bodies. Like I said we've noticed the development, and all the changes, they both have gone through, but foe us we just don't understand the most of it. That's when we both decided to have this talk with both of you. We knew that you both could help us understand."

"Yes dears, I can see that you ladies have finally gotten to this point, realized and are full of questions. Well let's make up for all that lost time." Katherine said. Then she and Leslie taught Jenny and Carrie all about the special things of a woman's body, they also showed the ladies a few things. Soon the ladies thought it might be easier for them, so they got undressed, and after that they started pointing and asking all their questions, to make sure they had it right. Then the ladies sat and got familiar with the parts of their bodies they never knew about.

After 90 or so minutes of teaching the ladies, Katherine and Leslie excused themselves and went into the bathroom to discuss other things they could teach Jenny and Carrie. Including how to masturbate, knowing full well that neither lady had every done it. The women knew that this would really allow the ladies to learn more about their own sexuality. So 10 minutes later they re entered the room to see the ladies still pointing out parts to each other. This is where they finally noticed that both Jenny and Carrie were determined to help one another in their education. Katherine and Leslie taught them some other facts, then started to show the ladies how to masturbate, and even showed Jenny and Carrie how to do it to each other.

After that Katherine and Leslie showed the ladies one other exciting thing. Katherine reached over and pinched one of Jenny's nipples as Leslie did it to Carrie. You could tell that the ladies loved the way it felt to them.

Around 10, Katherine and Leslie have finished teaching Jenny and Carrie all they could, and they got up, and ready to leave the room. This was where it seemed came up Katherine had a question for Jenny. "Jen honey, how did you get blonde down there?" She asked pointing to Jenny's crotch. This made both ladies die laughing.

"We got Aunt Rachel to do it yesterday. See we both noticed that we were only different in two places, instead of just one. So while we were down there we got her to help take care of it for us. Now we are the same again just as identical twins are supposed to be." Jenny answered.

"That's fine ladies. It just caught me off guard, that's all. Well good night my ladies. We'll see you both in the morning." They all hugged and kissed and the women left the room. Whereas, both Jenny and Carrie stayed up way past one in the morning exploring their bodies. Actually for them, the more they learned, the closer they seemed to grow. Soon, they both knew that they really couldn't care if they never over came their shyness. Somehow to them it didn't seem to matter anymore, now that they had each other, and their sisters. This is what made each extremely happy.

"Sis look hun. Let's you and I make a promise to each other." Carrie started as Jenny looked up at her and smiled.

"Sure sis what is it?"

"Well, let's promise that we will always be together forever, even if we do by chance get married. We both will do just as our parents and Les and Claude have done here. We can find a house for all of us to share. I know I don't want to ever live anywhere without you, ever!" Carrie said and took and held Jenny's hands and looked deep into her eyes.

"Same here sis, we have to do that. I have the same exact feeling you do on this.

Nothing or no one will separate us ever. And I mean nothing! That sister hun I do promise."

"Great! Now, I feel kind of weird saying this, but its how I feel. You and I have always told each other the truth as just how we feel. So I hope this I'm about to say, doesn't scare or disgust you at all. Well sis here it goes... I feel as though I've fallen in love with you and not in a sisterly way either. But, like you were my boyfriend, I think they would call this, or would call me rather a lesbian." Carrie said. To this Jenny smiled and let out a big sigh of relief, hearing this made Carrie look up in Jenny's face to see her big smile. Jenny then lovingly put her hands on Carrie's face and kissed her the way they had only kissed Carter and Jerry. After a while they broke the embrace.

"Sis I'm glad you admitted that. Because I have been feeling like that for a while now, by I couldn't dare try to say a word of it. See I was afraid I would scare you and ruin all we have built together. Now that I know we feel the same way, we can finally let our feelings show." Finally at 2:30 they ladies hugged and kissed then fell asleep cuddled up in a tight ball.

Saturday afternoon, Beth called Jenny and Carrie to talk to her friends.

"Well hello Beth dear. How are you?" Carrie asked.

"Pretty good. The only thing that seems to be right with us at school is that we all miss you both."

"Yes. We both miss you all also hun. But, sis and I will be soon starting college. So we don't have anything to do but rest up for it." Jenny said.

'Do you both still like Heavy metal?"

"Sure we do hun, why?"

"Well a week from tonight Allison, Jan and I are going to see Kiss. Then that following Wednesday, we all are going to see Van Halen. And lastly, we're going that Friday to see Metallica. Those are still some of your favorites aren't they?" Beth asked.

"Yes they are, along with Motley Crue, AC/DC, Boston, and Whitesnake." They answered. Those three ladies talked foe another couple of hours, and also had planned for a slumber party at Beth's. After they hung up, Jenny and Carrie went down to the den and sat on their loveseat.

"Mom, dad, we want to ask you a question please." Jenny said.

"Sure ladies. What is it dears?" Ross asked them.

"We wanted to see if either of you had any problems with us going to see 3 concerts. Beth told us about 3 of our favorite bands coming to town, and we'd both finally to get a chance to see each live." Carrie asked.

"No dears. We don't have a problem with that. Who are they?" Katherine asked.

Next Saturday Kiss will be here. Then the following Wednesday Van Halen, and that Friday night Metallica." Jenny explained.

"Well if you ladies want to go and see those shows, I'll call Brenda Johnson; she controls all the concerts for the Coliseum and at Candlestick. We've both known each other since high school. With her help we can come up with a way you both can do that and not have to worry about your safety." Ross said and picked the phone up and got in touch with the lady. They talked for a few about the concerts and how best to safe guard the ladies.

"You mean that Jennifer and Caroline like Heavy Metal?' Brenda asked Ross.

"Yes, as a matter of fact these 3 bands coming are their favorites."

Well Ross, I have just the plan for those ladies. See, every band has an area set up on the side of the stage where the security sits along with their wives or girlfriends. I can arrange it for Jennifer and Caroline to sit there, and none of you will have anything to worry about. Plus, I can get it arranged to where the ladies can meet the members after the shows. Think that will work for them?"

"That sounds perfect, I'm sure they both will love that. I do believe that they have 3 of their best friends coming with them, would that be a problem?" Ross asked.

"No dear no problem at all, I'd be glad to do anything I could for those two ladies."

"Great. By the way, how much are the tickets for the shows?"

"I'll cover that. I'll let all 5 in for free. But they all need to be here at 6 each night. They need to be brought around to the back inside the back entrance. I'll have the security waiting for them, and then they will escort them up to their seats. I do hope they will love this." Brenda told him.

"I don't think you will have a problem there. I'm sure they all will love this. Thanks again Brenda."

"You all are very welcome, glad I could help you and Jennifer and Caroline out." They said good bye and hung up.

"Well dears we have everything arraigned for you, Beth, Jan, and Allison. All 5 of you will be sitting on the side of the stage itself, where some security officers, and from what Brenda told me, the band members wives or current girlfriends all sit. Plus we has it arraigned for you 5 to go backstage and meet the members of all 3 bands. And she is waiving the price for you all to get in. She is giving you all tickets for free." Ross explained to Jenny and Carrie.

"Alright!" They yelled happily. "More fringe benefits of being starts and rich ourselves. We are beginning to love all of this."

"Yes dears, we all can see you ladies are. Well ladies enjoy it. You both have worked very hard and now have earned it." Leslie said.

"Very true sis, just promise us all one thing ladies. That neither of you will let all

this go to your heads." Katherine asked jenny and Carrie.

"Mom you all don't have to worry about that problem, we won't." Jenny said.

"Right the both of us are just enjoying the fruits of all our hard work. Experiencing new things we can do now. And why not try them while we both are able? Because who knows how long this will last." Carrie added.

"We have no problems with that. Now when is Beth coming over?"

"Well that's the other thing we had to discuss with you both. All 5 of us planned a slumber party at Beth's. But before we could say we could come. We had to check with you. You don't mind do you?" Carrie asked.

"No way ladies, when is it? Tonight?' Katherine asked.

Yes mam. It starts at 8, and will be over around 7 tomorrow night. Would you mind dropping us off? We doubt that there is a safe area to park a corvette there." Katherine said she could do that for them. Then Jenny and Carrie went up and packed to the night, when finished Jenny reached over and called Beth back.

"Hello?'

Hi Mrs. Rollins Is Beth around? It's Jenny and Carrie Hayward."

"Yes dears she is. Are you ladies coming over for the slumber party?"

"Yes mam we are. We told Beth we had to talk to our parents before we could give any answer. To see if it would mess with any plans they made." Jenny explained.

"That's great dears. Are you going to drive over?"

"No mam. Our mom will bring us. We didn't want to leave our corvette unprotected, and we didn't want to unconvince you with another car there."

"We do have room ladies, but I understand about those cars. Better safe than sorry, well dears here is Beth. See you when you get here." She said and handed the phone to Beth.

"Hi Jen and Carrie are you coming over?"

"Sure are. We will be there in I guess an hour or so. Our mother is dropping us off."

"Great! Jan and Allison should be here around 8 or 9, so we all should have a lot of fun." Beth relayed.

"Now that sounds great to us. We both need a lot of that. Plus we both have some great news for you 3." jenny and Carrie told Beth. They said good bye and hung up, so the ladies could finish getting ready, and then both Katherine and Leslie drove them over to Beth's house.

Jenny, Carrie, and Beth sat and talked with Beth's mother waiting on Jan and Allison to show up, which they finally did at 9. And that's when the party began. They all sat on Beth's bed and told each other what had been going on since they had seen each other last.

"Sharron got the Captain's spot on the varsity squad after you both graduated. But, everyone says the same thing about the squads theirs and ours. That it's now anything like it was with you both at the helm. Neither squad appears as though they are spirited as they both were." Allison told Jenny and Carrie.

"We 3 hope we can revive them when we get there. But we each know that will take a lot of work. Do either of you remember Maria?"

"Sure we both do. How are they doing her and Doug?" Jenny asked. To which she and Carrie noticed the long faces on all 3 of their friends.

"Dears, they are not around anymore." Beth told them.

"They each decided to go through with their plan that she told us all about. A month ago, both set out for Las Vegas, to elope, which they did. But on their way back home, on the interstate, a tractor trailer on the other side lost control, it went right through the concrete median and hit 5 cars in their side before going over the side and flipping over and exploding. All five of the cars it hit were pulverized; one of them was Doug's red Trans Am. They both were killed instantly." Jan explained.

"Oh my god!" Carrie said." That kind of makes what happened to us, seem kind of small. At least we are this well now." Then she and Jenny hugged, until both could get a hold of themselves and stop shaking.

"What happened to you 2?" Allison asked.

"Dear we can't really talk about it, as it still hurts even now. We don't want you to think we're being rude here now. But what happened to us was a very bad experience. We can say this though, sis and I both ended up in the hospital for over a month because of it. We don't have Jerry of Carter now either because of what happened." Carrie said through hers and Jenny's tears.

"This experience happened 2 years ago this May didn't it?" Jan asked Jenny and Carrie gently.

"Yes. It did. How did you know of it?" Jenny asked.

"Remember dears. My mother works at channel 6 news? She was talking with Mrs. Andrews, who knows you both well. They both heard the report of what happened to you both. They both covered it, for you both. Then that night she came home and tearfully told me what happened, she had to make me promise not to tell anyone. Then she had to keep me away from the hospital, because I wanted to be with you both." Jan said and hugged Jenny and Carrie.

"What ever happened back then it seems that Allison and I are the only ones who don't know about it." Beth said.

"Would you like for me to tell them? I figured that neither of you would be able to talk about it. And I can't blame either of you there. If it happened to me I know I wouldn't be able to either." Jan said. "My mom said that the less you hear about it or even talked about it would be best. So, we can go in the den."

"What do you think sis?' Carrie asked Jenny.

"I guess they need to know about it, so, maybe they can learn from our experiences. So, maybe they won't have to go through it themselves. Let's go ahead and tell Beth and Allison."

"Ok Jan we will try our best and tell them ourselves. Now please be patient with us as we've never told this to anyone except to our family and doctors. See, that night all four of us decided to go to the Compass Rose for dinner and then to the Expose to see Rocky 4 with Sylvester Stallone. We all are big Rocky fans. Jerry and Carter picked us up at 8, and drove to the Compass Rose. Jen and I had lasagna, salad, and tea. Carter ate a huge porterhouse, and Jerry had beef Romanoff. We all had a great time there, and then it was off the theatre for the movie. By chance did any of you see it?"

"Yes Jan and I did, but Ally didn't she had to work." Beth answered.

"Well both sis and I were in tears when Apollo got killed by that Russian. But we both were cheering for Rocky as he fought the guy in Russia. We all were really happy as we exited the theatre, but that was the last time we have been very happy. See, as we all were walking to our car, 10 guys jumped us. 4 of them held Car and I back and made us watch them kill Jerry and Carter. Then when they were finished with Carter and Jenny they stared on us. We both were beaten and raped repeatedly sis and I were raped 8 -10 times each. But, as told to us tons of people recognized us and came over to help us out. All the men overpowered the 10 guys and held them until the police arrived, while all the women either checked us out or went got blankets to cover us up. We both had to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks then. I ended up with 3 bruised ribs, a sprained right shoulder, a broken arm, and facial bruises and cuts. Sis had a broken arm, a badly sprained ankle, and 2 sore ribs, and facial cuts and bruising. We both ended up having very serious vaginal trauma. Our breasts were severely traumatized as well. We spent 3 weeks resting at home after the hospital. When we went back to see our doctor, to get our casts removed and then have tests ran. When the results came back, now this part you can't know Jan. Our doctor called us back in to relay the results to us. We were fine except for one problem, the problem and the cure for it were the worst things sis and I have ever had to deal with. As it turned out we both were now pregnant because of the rapes. We both had to have abortions to cure it. Where we had to stay one more week, and now we are this recovered. See these things rape and abortions are not that easy to talk about at all. And especially if they happen to you." Jenny tearfully finished, and then she and Carrie hugged harder as the cried heavily. This is where Mrs. Rollins entered, to see the shape Jenny and Carrie were in; she got Beth to come with her out in the hall.