Jenny and Carrie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"April and Janet both decided this move during the practice. So she asked us if we wanted the jobs, she explained everything about them to us and gave both of us contracts for 5 years for $15,000 per year. We followed what Claude had been advising us on. We carefully read them and then discussed them between each other, and signed them. Now both teams are ours, we will be running the whole show concerning the teams." Carrie finished.

Well I know you both are very happy about hat, probably just as happy as those two squads are. Some more valuable experience for both you ladies so, when do you start?" Ross asked.

"Tomorrow morning at 8, we will be in a conference with all the other coaching staff." Jenny answered.

"Plus we both even have our own office to boot, which we both need to go to a stationary store and pick up some supplies for it. Then to Kmart and get ourselves a coffee maker, small ice box, radio, and some curtains for the bare window." Carrie

added. Then she and Jenny got up and left for the two stores. They returned 2 hours later and went up to bed. But secretly not to sleep, but watch the second tape and learn all they could. Now that they had started this, they each were determined to learn and know everything they could.