Jenny and Carrie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie that even if she did feel well right now that just meant that it hadn't taken affect on her yet. After she finished, Linda told Carrie that she did have some of the symptoms of the flu, and had a temp also. We advised them to take this week off and rest up and probably the next too. But, the ladies said they couldn't because they were playing hosts this week, because the next tourney they were in was at their home course Pebble Beach. This had Linda worried badly. She knew that Jenny and Carrie were very determined and wouldn't stop unless someone stopped them for their own good.

"Ladies, I'll be right back dears." She said and left the screening room, going to her office, because she decided to called Katherine and Leslie.

"Hello?" Katherine answered.

"Hi sis, it's Linda."

"Hi hun how is Jenny? And what's wrong with her?"

"Dear that's what I was calling you about. Both ladies have the flu. Carrie is not bad yet, but will be like Jen soon. I tried to tell the ladies to take off this week and maybe next too. But, they said they wouldn't. That this week upcoming was one they could not miss. Because they were playing hosts to the tourney at their home course, but I can't let them really hurt themselves any worse. They both are and will not be in any condition to play at all. If they did, their cases would get way worse, and it could even kill them. I had to call you and we all need to step in here and make the ladies rest for the next 2 weeks. Do you have any ideas? Or should I do like I really want to, which is get both admitted into the hospital?" Linda explained to Katherine.

"I think that idea would probably be the best one. That way they would have no choice but rest there. If we at home tried to stop them, it would be like the time they both got sick at school, on top of their first periods. They would break us down and would end up out there anyway." Katherine agreed. So Linda said she would and hung up and called for Alice and Jeanette to come over to help her for a minute. When they arrived and were in Linda's office listening to what Linda explained to them about the ladies. She just wanted them to help explain everything to the ladies. And maybe they would see the light and decide to let Linda get them well. After an hour, both jenny and Carrie fully understood what they were dealing with and what the consequences were if they played golf with the flu. Then they both agreed to let Linda admit them until they had beaten the illness. So Linda took the ladies over and admitted them and got them up to their room and gave them a shot and went out to get that big cot for them to sleep on.

While she did that Jenny and Carrie called home and told Katherine, and then asked her to bring all they would need for 2 weeks. Both ladies sat on the couch

talking until Linda showed up. When she did and set the cot up for them. She asked them to sit down because she had something very important to explain to them.

"Jen Carrie, ladies. I hope you both are mentally able to understand what I'm about to tell you. Mean that you both are calmed down and in the right frame of mind for this."

"We are Mrs. Linda. We know we have to relax and care for our bodies through this. We love golf and diving, but neither is worth our lives." They said.

"Good dears. Then you both are in the frame of mind for this. Ladies, I just got the first results from the tests I ran on you both in my office. I'm going to have to run a lot of different tests on you both. The only thing I know for sure is how you both caught the flu."

"How we caught it you mean from the changes in the climates from one city to the other?" Jenny asked.

"Jen that is just a small factor of it honey. It might have played a very small role. But what really caused it is that both of your immune systems were very low. You ladies have over pushed your bodies, and haven't taken needed breaks to let them recover. This I have to stress to both of you. You ladies keep these hellish schedules up, and soon you'll have worse problems with your bodies. Maybe I'm putting it too lightly saying worse, what I mean is the flu will be a good problem to face. Stroke, high blood pressure, heart attacks, and that list can, and does goes on. Dears I say this not just as your doctor, but as a good friend to you ladies. You both have got to slow it down, and take well needed breaks in-between to let your bodies recuperate for all the wear and tear you do to them. If not neither of you ladies will live long enough to see your late 40's or 50's. Is fame worth all of that?"

"We see Mrs. Linda. Thank you for explaining it all for us." Carrie said.

"I'm glad that you finally explained just what we were doing to ourselves. We both had no idea we were doing that to our bodies to where if we don't slow down we'd suffer all that, and I know that sis and I have each other to live for and our family." Jenny said. "We have a lot to think about and discuss as to just how we are going to take control over this and make it right." Jenny and Carrie got up and hugged Linda and thanked her again.

"How many tests do you mean by a lot?' Carrie asked. So Linda told them about 10 of the tests she has to run on them, and depending on those results, she'd know the rest afterwards. She also told them depending on the tests they might also have to take medication to help correct the damage they had already caused. But, she said that they might be here longer than 2 weeks if the tests came back with bad news.

When Katherine and Leslie showed up to bring the ladies a suitcase filled with all they would need, and talked for awhile to Jenny and Carrie until the shots Linda gave each took effect and the ladies passed out. Linda took Katherine and Leslie to her office and explained to them just what she had explained to both Jenny and Carrie.

"Oh my god, Linda! They are in that bad of shape?' Katherine choked out.

"Yes sis they are. Both before today nobody had warned the ladies about this wear and tear on their bodies, so, neither knew what all the back to back diving, golf and weight training was doing to them. Even their coaches never put breaks in their schedules to rest their bodies. I suggest that since they planned to retire from diving anyway, to go ahead with that plan because all they did to get ready for those events was torture for their bodies and they were hard at it for 6-7 months straight. And if not in competition, they were heavily practicing or weight training. There wasn't a day they had nothing to do was there in those 6-7 months?'

"Now that you mention it, no there wasn't. It was for the full time. It might be the same with golf too. Because they are scheduled to play a tourney every week from now for the next 4 months, then add practice and weight training too." Katherine told Linda who nodded.

"Now you both see it right?' both Katherine and Leslie nodded yes. "They can't keep this up; they must start taking breaks, if they are not long ones then week ones between each tourney would help. I know that the ladies are probably not strong enough to do this alone, so, you all and their coaches must help Jenny and Carrie stop the back to backs and have rest periods. "Both Katherine said they would take care of it now that someone had explained this to them. So when they went home, they called each of the ladies coaches and got them to come over. Before they each got there, Ross and Claude both came home and sat and listened to the women as they explained the whole situation to them. After Ann, Janice, Holly and James showed up, and sat in the den where those four told them the news on Jenny and Carrie. None could believe it. Saying that they just went with what Jenny and Carrie wanted. Katherine told them they all knew that, but it had to stop now, for each lady's sake as well as life. Katherine then outlined the plan Linda told her at the office.

"Well they ladies are done with diving already so, it would be best to retire now. We can work with the 3 days in the gym, that's not a problem." Janice said. "Well 4 sit down and figure out a good plan for them. I'll make sure of it. I love the ladies like they were my own, and if I knew they were getting in to bad health it would have already slowed down." Everyone else was on board to help same the ladies and to keep then winning and having fun at the same time.

Tuesday morning the ladies were finally awake and discussing their situation over and trying to plan a good course of action to remedy it. They decided to go ahead and retire fully from diving. And they would only compete in golf tourneys 2 times a month on in the first part and one in the last. Then have a week of nothing but rest and then the next week have 3 days in the gym, and run only 3 miles instead of 6. And while training, they wouldn't gain weight they would work with where they were now. Because neither Jenny nor Carrie wanted to get any bigger, they were already at prime level for golf. So, when Linda came in to check on them, they ran the plan by her and asked if she thought that it was enough to make a difference for their health. As Linda listened and then she thought about their plan and said she thought it was very good. Then she took them for a full day of extensive testing.

After that was done and they were in their room, they got Linda to sit down and they discussed something personal with her.

"We both know that you have to know now that our love in our sisterhood had blossomed into a tight relationship." Jenny said, and Linda nodded yes.

"Yes dears I know that you both are very happy about it too, and as you both should be. What you both share is very special. Why?"

"Well since we became a couple. We have been sleeping naturally, if you know what I mean." Carrie said and Linda said yes. "Well we've both gotten so used to sleeping that way, that we both can't sleep any other way now, because we've tried while we were on the road. "

"And for us it just can't be done any more. We both had to strip to sleep. So, what we are asking here. Is if you will be the only one in here while we sleep? We don't want any male in here at all, unless he comes with you. But, if some of the nurses come in do you think they will be offended by this? We really aren't worried about them seeing us nude, because they are women also and we have what they have." Jenny asked.

"I thought you'd ask that yesterday." Linda laughed. "Yes dears you both are in a private room. I'm the only one that will come in. If a nurse needs to come in, I'll leave word that it has to be a woman, no men. Will that work dears? Then you can be yourselves and sleep nude and probably just stay that way."

"Yes that will work. Thank you." Carrie said as the hugged her. Then Linda checked them both over good. Jenny was getting worse; she was throwing up, stopped up, and had a temp of 104. Carrie was also finally showing the signs just like Jenny was yesterday with a tem now of 102. Both were shivering like they were cold and their bodies really ached badly. So Linda gave then some medication and their shots, and helped them undress and get into their cot. Then she left them

to rest and get some sleep. She put a sign on their door just like she told them that said no men allowed under any circumstances, whither staff or mot. Then she went to the nurses' station and told them, and also that they shouldn't go in the room unless it was an emergency. Those ladies were to be left alone.

Wednesday morning, Linda quietly opened their door and looked in, seeing both still sleep and that the covers over them didn't show anything. Then she entered and felt their foreheads. Jenny seemed to be burning up as well as did Carrie. She woke Jenny up and took her over to the bed and gave her a check up and asked Jenny how she felt and listened to Jenny as she took inventory of her body and told Linda everything she felt. Then got up and ran to the bathroom and got sick. When she came back out she was walking very slowly and looking really rough. Jenny sat on the couch as Linda did the same for Carrie, and she went and got sick too. Then she put both back in their cot and gave each a shot that put both back asleep. She pulled the covers up tight around them and left for her office to reschedule the test she wanted to run that day. Because there was no way she could do it with as sick as Jenny and Carrie were at that moment.

A week later, both Jenny and Carrie were doing a lot better, they weren't throwing up any longer, and their temps were declining too. So, that day she planned to do the test that she had to wait on. She put some dye into their IVs so they could see if any of the ladies organs were hurt.

That weekend she had all the results she needed and went to tell the ladies, the news. They had not done any damage to their organs and that they were lucky, that Carrie had brought Jenny in when she had. It seemed that the flu was their warning sign. Neither was completely over the flu yet, so she'd keep them here for another week or two, until they had. Then she tell them and their family to keep the ladies inactive for another week, until she checked each over good and gave the ok to get back to golf. So for the next two weeks, Jenny and Carrie talked everything over with their coaches and told each their plans from now on. That they were going to call Julie and have a press conference that would be shown nationwide, to officially retire from diving and have Linda, Janice, and Ann with them to help with the interview. Then they ran down the rest of their plans, so they wouldn't hurt themselves any more. Ann, Janice, Holly and James agreed to the plan and would keep the ladies to that schedule and make it work for them.

That evening after the news was off, they called Julie's private number and set up their press conference, for the following Friday, two days after they were hopefully be getting out and going home. Which they did, and Linda was glad to help the ladies explain everything during their press conference.

That Friday at 4 in the afternoon, their press conference started, and lasted for an hour and 10 minutes. Where the ladies told their numerous fans that they would now have to retire from diving and with Linda's help they explained just why they had too. After they explained they fielded questions and then thanked everyone for their support and for coming or watching. And that they hoped everyone would stay fans and come root for them on the golf course and said thanks again and let for home with Linda, Janice and Ann. Once there everyone asked Jenny and Carrie how they felt having to tell their fans that news, and how they were feeling after losing diving.

"Well loosing diving is hard since we loved it, but we'd rather lose it that the alternative, which is our lives. But telling the fans was something all together different for us." Carrie said

"That's true. But it was very hard telling them because they had made us who and what we are today. Neither of us is stupid enough to even think or believe that we did this alone; no they made us what we are. We know that we will lose some, but like Holly said before, the ones we will lose we will have more joining as fans from the ones that follow golf. But it still hurts to lose any of them." Jenny said. "But we hope they understand that we, sis and I had no choice but retire or die. And if the fans helped make us, The other half of what we became in diving is because of you both, and sis and I thank you both from the bottom of our hearts for what you both did for us." she said and pointed to Ann and Janice. Then Jenny and Carrie got up and hugged the women." Jen's right we owe it all to you ladies. Because if the fans made us what we are, you both built the house." This had everyone in the room clapping and hugging both ladies. Ann and Janice were both very speechless hearing this from Jenny and Carrie. Both also knew it wasn't staged or rehearsed; it came straight from the heart. They both had coached a lot of girls over the years, but none gave them any recognition for what they did, all as soon as they got any attention, it was they who did it all not Janice or Ann. But they each thought it would be this way with Jenny and Carrie as big and famous as they had became, but they both knew that neither lady was changed by fame or success. They were who they were before they started, very honest ladies who spoke from their hearts.