Jenny and Emma - Jenny's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's it going to be, sweetheart?" he asked her, still idly jerking his thick rod.

Emma didn't have to think it over for more than a few seconds. She needed an easier way to pay for her daughter's procedure and she would do anything to get her mouth on a good, big cock like Dr. Edwards'. She looked up to Dr. Edward's face and gave him a small sexy smile. "I think I can manage that," she said.

She took his shaft in her hand, gripping it firmly at the base. Dr. Edwards grunted, almost like a low growl in his chest. She dragged her tongue from the underside of the base all the way to the tip of the head, swirling her tongue around the top. She teased his cock hole with her tongue and it sent chills through Dr. Edwards' body. She continued this pattern a few times, driving Dr. Edwards mad with need. Dr. Edwards was filled with lust as she watched the gorgeous racked woman sucking his cock with unrelenting vigor. He'd been treating Emma for years and finally he was reaping the rewards in her warm inviting mouth. Emma could taste the precum oozing from his cock head. She began slowly and softly sucking on the head, gradually making her way down with each bob of her head until she was taking all his nine and a half inches into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. She began milking his cock more aggressively now, jerking him as she did so. She did this for a few minutes until Dr. Edwards placed his hand on the back of Emma's head with a firm grip, keeping her head in place. He was amazed how seemingly effortless it was for her to take his huge cum shooter into her mouth, all the way to the back of her throat! It wasn't long until he took control and started throat fucking her. Emma gurgled and gagged, spit spilling over the corners of her mouth and trailing down her chin. Her eyes started watering, smudged mascara running down her flushed cheeks. As an instinct, Emma started massaging and squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples with one hand and used the other to rub and squeeze Dr. Edwards' balls. She was getting so aroused knowing that her body was being used for payment while her unsuspecting daughter was just down the hall among the other oblivious patients and staff members. It was so secret and naughty. Her pussy was growing hot and flowing with juices. Dr. Edwards put his other hand behind her head and was aggressively and rhythmically humping her face and groaning deeply. There was a film of sweat forming over his brow and upper lip. Emma could taste the precum really flowing from his cock in her mouth and expertly slid her tongue up and down his cock as it flew in and out of her mouth, hitting her deep in the throat.

"Yeah, that feels so good. You like sucking my cock, baby? You like selling your body like a little slut. You look like such a whore sucking on my cock with your tits out to pay for your daughter. You like being a little whore, my darling?"

Emma just gurgled and moaned, which was exactly what Dr. Edwards liked to hear from his patients on his alternative payments plans. No words. Just gagging and moaning.

It was then that Dr. Edwards was ready to take this a little further. He pulled his large prick from the warm envelope of her mouth and helped her to her feet. Her tits swayed slightly as she stood, her pink diamond hard nipples pointing straight ahead at him.

"You know, darling," he began, stroking his engorged cock as he spoke, "I could take another $500 off your bill if maybe you wanted to service me more. Maybe you'd like to let me use that little slut pussy of yours. You can ride my cock for a cheaper bill like a little slut. How's that sound, my dear?"

Emma immediately responded by slipping her thumbs into the waistband of her sweat pants and began peeling off her sweat pants. She turned around and bent over slowly as to give Dr. Edwards a little show as she stripped. She rolled the elastic band over her round ass, revealing a barely there black G-string. As she bent over completely at the waist, Dr. Edwards could see the little G-string nudged snuggly between her hairless pussy lips, tiny droplets of her pussy juice running down her inner thighs.

"Mmm. Looks like riding my cock is exactly how you want to pay off your debt. Isn't it, my darling slut?" he said, as he reached out his hand to caress her smooth ass cheek, briefly trailing his finger up to rub her rosebud.

"Oh, Dr. Edwards, I've wanted to ride on your cock since the first time you've ever treated me. It was all I could think about every time you'd put your hands on my body," Emma cooed at she pulled off the g-string.

Still bent over, Emma reached behind her and spread her pussy open for Dr. Edwards, showing him inside her most secret cavern. "Put that big cock inside me, doctor." she purred.

Dr. Edwards wasted no time and gave her exactly what she asked for. He wasn't gentle about it either. He slammed his cock into her wanting pussy with almost no effort from her slick juices coating her wanting fuck hole. Emma screamed out from the abrupt invasion. It was so tight! Her muscles squeezed and milked his aching cock making him moan out loudly. Lucky for Dr. Edwards, he had his office sound proofed to avoid any suspicions when he had patients paying their bill or discussing their options in his office.

Dr. Edwards continued to slam in and out of her pussy, making sloppy slurping noises and her pussy gushed its juices. His balls smacked against her clit again and again; Emma was screaming out as orgasm after orgasm hit her. Her inner thighs were quaking uncontrollably. Dr. Edwards smile to himself, familiar with the feeling of the unique way pussy muscles would squeeze his fuck stick during a patient's orgasm. Dr. Edwards reached up in front of her and grabbed onto her tits, tweaking her nipples and pinching them hard. Emma's cum was running down her legs and all over Dr. Edwards groin, dripping down to his balls.

"I'm getting really close, my dear slut. If you want, I could... (Grunt) Bring down the bill to $2,000 if you were to... Uhhh! Let me cum in the sweet little asshole of yours. What do you say, darling?"

Emma reached her hands up higher behind her and spread apart her cheeks as far as they'd go, showing Dr. Edwards her tiny little rosebud that was begging to be violated. Having the answer he was hoping for, Dr. Edwards pulled his cock out of Emma's gushing pussy and used her juices to lubricate her tiniest hole by teasing his cock around it. "Are you sure you can handle this big cock in your tiny little asshole, my darling whore?" Emma moaned, "Mmm, doctor. I'm ready to take all of you in my ass."

"We'll see about that, my dear," he told her. Dr. Edwards pushed his cock head against her asshole until it gave and the head popped in. Emma let out a loud moan, "Ooohhh, doctor! You're so big!"

He pushed in a few more inches and paused, allowing Emma time to adjust. It was tighter than he could have ever imagined. Just with the tip of his fuckrod inside her ass was enough to make him cum. But he held out until he could give her ass a really good fucking. When he felt her muscles relax, he continued pushing in until he was balls deep in her ass. Again he stopped to let her get used to the feeling. "Mmm, Dr. Edwards. That already feels amazing," Emma cooed. Dr. Edwards took the invitation to keep going and began sawing his cock in and out of her ass. He relished every second of her ass milking his cock for all its worth. Emma was letting out a series of gasps and moans as she toyed with her swollen wanting clit while Dr. Edwards grunted and groaned behind her. The only noises accompanying their songs of pleasure was the suctioning and slurping noises Emma's ass made against his cock.

"You like being used in the ass, sweetheart? You like using your body to pay your daughter's way like a whore, don't you?" Dr. Edwards egged her on.

"Mmm, yes! Yes! Fuck my ass, Doctor Edwards!" Emma exclaimed as yet another orgasm hit her. Her cum was dripping furiously from her pussy. She reached beneath her and toyed with her clit, making the orgasm all the more intense.

"I'm going to cum in your tight little ass, my dear. I'm going to... to... Aarrrggghhhh! I'M CUMMIIING!" Dr. Edwards felt the familiar churning in his balls and sprayed his hot cum up into Emma's ass. His cock twitched and spasmed as it shot its last rope of jism inside her. Dr. Edwards leaned against Emma's back, limp and exhausted. He pulled his cock out her ass, making Emma sigh.

As he pulled his trousers back on and re-buckled his belt he said, "Alright, now that your payment has been arranged, let's go check on Jenny, shall we?"

Emma was still disheveled from the intense fucking she just received and at the casual way Dr. Edwards just got up and put his clothes back on. He was back to being all business again and Emma was still trying to catch her breath. But, she followed Dr. Edwards lead and pulled her sweatpants and her zip up hoodie back on, conveniently forgetting her bra and G-string casually lying about in his office.

In the examination room, Jenny was still waiting, lying stark naked on the examination table. Her nipples stood erect at three quarters of an inch in the cool air conditioned air. She had lain still as Candy set up the equipment to do her treatment, not caring that she was naked with the receptionist in the room. While she was setting up the laser equipment, Candy had run a hand up the length of Jenny's leg. "You know, your skin is so smooth. Do you even shave often enough to need this procedure?" she asked Jenny.

"Oh, actually I shave every day to make sure I stay that smooth. I also moisturize every day," Jenny told her.

"Well, it's certainly working," Candy encouraged as she used a soft fingertip to trail along Jenny's bikini line, "Not even any stubble here. Does your vagina stay this smooth all the time, too?"

"Oh... Well, yeah, I suppose. I shave there every day, too."

Before Jenny could object, Candy had spread Jenny's legs and started caressing her sweet mound. It felt like the smoothest of silks. "Wow," Candy said, "You do an amazing job! If you weren't here to receive the laser treatment, I would think you had it already!"

Jenny could feel her insides growing hot and her pussy getting moist at the mercy of Candy's soft touching. "Th-thanks."

Candy saw the nervous look on her face as she petted Jenny's soft pussy. "It's okay," Candy reassured her, "I'm a nurse. I've seen it all before. Although, I will say I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful pussy before." Candy massaged Jenny's smooth pussy lips and clit. Jenny arched her back and gasped, relishing the pleasure that Candy's gentle hands were providing her. Candy then trailed her fingers down to Jenny's rosebud. "Wow, even your asshole is sparkling clean! That's impressive for someone your age."

Jenny couldn't answer as she was still trying to process what was happening. Candy glanced up to Jenny's face and smiled sweetly. She pushed a finger against her puckered hole and it slid in. Jenny writhed against the intrusion and moaned softly. Her clit became hard and swollen with her intense arousal. Candy began softly finger fucking Jenny's asshole, feeling her own pussy moisten at the sight of this young girl dripping with juices.

"You know, it's getting hot in here. Do you mind?" Candy said to Jenny, gesturing at her dress.

Jenny just stared at her. "Umm, not at all..," she muttered. Candy unbuttoned her way down her tight dress and shrugged it off her shoulders, revealing the two most ginormous globes Jenny had ever seen. Much to Jenny's surprise, for their size, they really didn't look fake. Her skin looked soft and supple. Was it so impossible that Candy's tits could be this big and still so perky? Look at Jenny and Emma's tits! They practically defy gravity! Her mammoth milkers were pushed together in a white lacey push up bra. It gave her a beautiful deep cleavage that would make any man salivate. Her matching white lace thong sat snugly against her, hugging her most private areas.

"That's better," she said, pushing her tits together out of instinct.

But before it could go any further, the door creaked open. "Oh! Doctor! You're back!" Candy exclaimed sounding a little too eager, "Did you and Ms. Kersting arrange a payment plan for Jenny's procedure today?"

Emma gasped at the sight of the near naked woman standing over her nude daughter. What was going on in this room? But Dr. Edwards said nothing and smiled. "Why, what's going on in this room?"

"Nothing," squeaked Candy, "I was just setting up the equipment and examining the patient's body as instructed."

"Yes, yes. I'm sure you were, my dear. But, if you don't mind my asking, why are you just in her bra and panties?" Dr. Edwards' eyes sparkled at the thought of the two beautiful girls entangled together.

"Oh, I had spilled some coffee on myself. So I threw out the container and had to take my uniform off so my skin wouldn't get sticky." Candy's eyes shifted nervously from Jenny to Emma then to Dr. Edwards.

"Fine, darling. Well, if you don't have a new uniform, I'm sure I have a spare on in the supplies closet."

"Thank you, Doctor Edwards. So, have you and Ms. Kersting come to an arrangement? Has her payment plan been set up?"

"Yes, Candy. We did. I would like you go into Ms. Kersting's file and change the billing amount to $2,000. Can you do that for me, my dear?" Dr. Edwards told her.

"Sure, doctor. But the procedure costs four thou-"

"Yes, I know, Candy. But as I had already told you, darling, Ms. Kersting and I worked out an agreement. Now please don't argue with me and change the billing information in the system. Thank you, sweetheart. I shall reward you for your cooperation later, sweetheart."

Candy silently left the room as asked, winking at Emma with a knowing smirk as she walked out. Dr. Edwards lingered on watching her ass sway as she walked out of the room before turning back to Jenny and Emma.

"Alright! Let's get started, shall we?" said Dr. Edwards with a clap of his hands. "Well, it looks like you've already had the treatment! Ha! Look how smooth your legs and vaginal area are! I can't even see your follicles!" He punctuated the compliment by running a finger up one of her slick pussy lips.

"That's what Candy said too," Jenny told him, blushing slightly with a shudder to Dr. Edwards' touch.

Dr. Edwards smiled at Jenny and turned toward Emma. "Emma, darling, if you wouldn't mind waiting in the lobby until Jenny is done. It's a tad crowded in this room already, and I'll need room to move around as I continue the procedure."

"Oh, yes. Of course, doctor." Emma said as she started walking out the door, closing it gently behind her.

"Are you nervous, darling?" Dr. Edwards asked Jenny.

"Not really. I know it's not going to hurt. I'm actually pretty happy about getting it done."

"Yes, well it really is beneficial." Dr. Edwards couldn't help but stare at Jenny's magnificent tits as he talked to her. They had to be the same size as Emma's, if not a little larger. Her nipples stood proudly at the very tops of her tits. Her body was amazing. Thin and in shape. Long shapely legs with beautifully curved hips that told Dr. Edwards she probably had an amazing ass behind her. Her lips were full, and her tanned complexion really complimented her long dark hair and eyes. 'Oh, I'm going to have fun with her,' Dr. Edwards thought to himself.

Dr. Edwards took the laser tool that Candy had already set up and warmed up and began slowly and meticulously sliding it down the length of her left leg. Jenny could feel a slight tingle under her skin.

"Jenny, sweetheart, if you wouldn't mind spreading your legs a bit so I can treat the inner thigh," Dr. Edwards requested after he had finished the outer sides and top of her left leg.

"Oh, sure, doctor." Jenny spread her legs giving Dr. Edwards just enough space. Dr. Edwards had to remind himself to keep himself in control until the end of the procedure. When Jenny opened up her legs, he had a front row view to her pretty little pussy. It was completely bald with plump lips and a big fat clit poking through that was just begging to be licked and sucked on. As Dr. Edwards' hand traveled up Jenny's thigh, it would bump into and caress her mound for a slight moment. The sudden contact made Jenny's insides churn and her pussy grew hot and moist. Something that certainly did not go un-noticed by Dr. Edwards. This gave him more reason to linger slightly when bumping into her pussy. He even went as far as holding the laser device differently so that every time his hand bumped into her, his fingers would stroke her swollen clit peering out from between her lips. Every time he'd touch her clit, Jenny would give a subtle shudder and her pussy would get wetter. Watching Jenny get more and more aroused by his brief touches encouraged Dr. Edwards to do the procedure even more slowly so he'd have more of an opportunity to tease her.

Jenny's head was reeling. She was no longer in control of her body and couldn't stop herself from getting more aroused every time Dr. Edwards' hand would bump into and stroke her clit. She could feel her pussy rapidly becoming soaked and hoped that he wouldn't notice. Her nipples were hard like little diamonds atop her chest, pointing straight toward the ceiling. Certainly he wasn't doing this on purpose, was he?

Dr. Edwards took Jenny's left leg and spread it further from her right, bending it at the knee, and began run the laser device up and down her right leg. Now with her legs spread even more, her pussy was completely open, her fuck hole completely on display. Her clit was engorged and there were pussy juices glistening on her slit. Dr. Edwards could feel his cock growing in his trousers at the sight of her young and tight little pussy. A few more minutes went by of Dr. Edwards "accidentally" bumping his hand into her clit. But to Jenny those few minutes felt like hours.

"Alright, we're done with your legs, my dear. If you wouldn't mind, Jenny darling, spread your legs as far as they will go and we'll start on your vaginal area," Dr. Edwards finally said, trying to control the massive erection that was pushing against his zipper. Jenny did as she was asked, and Dr. Edwards' eyes grew wide as he watched a droplet of pussy juices drip down her slit to her tight rosebud. Dr. Edwards switched out his wide set laser device for a smaller and narrower one and got to work on Jenny's pussy. Her skin was tingling and the sensation was bringing Jenny over edge. Dr. Edwards was holding her lips open with her fingers and moving her clit around. He was really adjusting the angles so he could properly destroy her follicles with the laser, but that didn't mean he wasn't amused and all the more turned on to watch Jenny squirming from his touch.

"Are you all right, my darling? You seem uncomfortable," Dr. Edwards addressed Jenny with a smirk.

"I'm fine. It just... (moans softly) ...tingles a bit," Jenny answered, trying desperately to control her erratic breathing.

After another five minutes or so had gone by of Dr. Edwards lasering her pussy and toying with her clit (probably more than was necessary), he sat up. "All done! Now I just need to make sure the skin isn't overly swollen or sensitive. And we'll see how smooth it is. Sound good, my dear?"

"Of course, doctor."

Dr. Edwards took his two fore fingers and slid them up and down Jenny's slick pussy lips. She gasped loudly and her inner thighs shivered. He then grasped each lip individually and massaged them. Jenny started breathing harder, abandoning all her inhibitions and anxieties in the pure eroticism of the moment. Her pussy was pouring juices all over Dr. Edwards' hand. His cock was so sore and hard from the tantalizing sight before him; it actually started to hurt a bit. Finally he grabbed her swollen clit and used his other fingers to caress the skin around it. This sent Jenny over the edge and she instantly started cumming, moaning loudly and squirting her cum like a water gun all over the front of Dr. Edwards' lab coat and even up to his face. Jenny immediately sat up as soon as she realized what had just happened. She was red with embarrassment.