Jenny and Emma - Jenny's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so sorry, Dr. Edwards! I don't know what came over me!"

"It's quite alright, my dear. A very common reaction to being touched in your most sensitive area. You'd be surprised how often this happens in my office," he comforted her, punctuating his statement with another one of his secret smiles. "Well, it seems that you're smooth and your skin isn't red or swelling, which is a good sign, my dear. Now, if you'll flip over, I can do the back of your legs and your adorable little asshole."

"Umm, okay," Jenny said as she did what she was asked. Her enormous tits squished up under her chin.

"Jenny, sweetheart, now that I'm on the back of your legs, this might tickle a little. So do your best to stay still, darling."

"Yes, doctor."

Dr. Edwards switched out the narrow tool for the wide set one once again and began laser the follicles down the backsides of her shapely thighs and calves. He could tell when he hit a nerve or it tickles because he could see the hint of her muscles flexing. With Jenny laying on her stomach and her backside facing Dr. Edwards, he had a perfect view of the underside of her pussy. Her lips still puffy and moist from her most recent orgasm. What he wouldn't give to shove his cock into her tight little hole. 'Patience, Raymond. Patience. You'll be able to feel those sweet pussy juices running down your cock soon enough,' he thought to himself.

A few minutes went by and he was finished with the underside of both legs. For a last time, he switched out the wide set laser for the narrower one. "Alright, Jenny, my darling, I've finished the underside of your legs. If you would be so kind and reach back to spread apart your ass cheeks so I can begin the lasering treatment there," Dr. Edwards instructed Jenny.

"Oh, okay. Sure thing, Dr. Edwards," Jenny complied.

She stretched her arms behind her, propping herself on her knees and arching her back slightly. Her tits were still squashed against the examining table. In any other setting, Jenny looked like she was begging for a good, hard ass-fucking. Dr. Edwards was near drooling over the sight of her spread asshole. His cock head was throbbing, dribbling out droplets of precum in his trousers.

He turned on the laser and began to destroy the follicles around her tiny, hairless asshole. It didn't take very long considering it was a tiny space. When he was finished, Dr. Edwards trailed a finger from her wet pussy lips up to her asshole and slipped the finger inside. Jenny gasped and flexed her ass around his finger. Dr. Edwards' dick twitched in his pants. "It looks like we're done with the treatment. How do you feel, darling?" he asked her, taking his finger from her hole and pulling off his sanitary gloves.

"My skin is tingling all over," Jenny told him, as she stood up from the table.

"Yes, darling. That is bound to happen. It seems to be the norm that your calves will adjust quickly. But the laser with leave your inner thighs, vaginal area, and asshole severely sensitive for no longer than a week. Just know that it's quite normal to become easily aroused while your skin heals from the laser being on it," Dr. Edwards explain to Jenny. Her thighs flexed almost as if to confirm what he had just said.

Jenny looked at Dr. Edwards with big doe eyes. "I think I'll be okay with that," she said, her own little secret smile spreading across her lips.

"Yes," Dr. Edwards began, "Well, there is something I'd like to talk to you about before you get dressed and leave. Even with the discounted price that you're mother desperately begged for, darling, I'm afraid she expressed that she was afraid she may have trouble paying for this procedure. Is there anyway, sweetheart, you'd be able to contribute in any way?"

Jenny sat up, her face wincing slightly to her sore pubic muscles from the intense orgasm she was still recovering from. "I don't really have any money."

"Well, darling, I'm sure we can work out something," he reassured.

"What do you suggest?"

"Well, in all my years of work, I've only come across a pussy like your only a few times. I would love to see what it can really do, darling."

Jenny looked slightly confused. "What do you mean, doctor?"

"I mean that if you want to help your mother pay for this bill, you'll be a good little darling slut and let me fuck your tight little pussy." Dr. Edwards already started undoing his belt buckle.

Jenny looked like she had just been slapped.

"Why do you look so surprised, sweetheart? Don't you want to help out your poor mother?" Dr. Edwards said, guilting her.

Jenny just responded by smirking slightly, closing her eyes, laying back down, and spreading her well toned, smooth legs across the examination table. Dr. Edwards made his way over to Jenny and with one slick motion twisted her body so she was lying across the examination table and pulled her forward so her ass was just hanging off. Her abdominal muscle flexed as she struggle to hold herself up and Dr. Edwards continued to undress himself. With his belt already undone, he unbuttoned his trousers, hooked his thumbs into his pants and boxers and slid them down. His large throbbing fuck stick slapping up against his stomach for the second time within the last hour. Without warning, he leaned forward and slammed his cock into her sloppy fuck hole. Jenny gasped loudly from the unexpected intrusion. Dr. Edwards starting grunting sawing his cock furiously in and out of her sweet little tart. Jenny was lost in such ecstasy, all she could do was let out a series of moans and gasps.

"You like being fucked like a little whore, darling? You like the feeling of this huge cock inside your smooth pussy, my dear?" Dr. Edwards egged on.

"God! Your cock feels so good!" Jenny exclaimed, reaching down to play with her highly sensitive and swollen clit. Immediately, from the intense sensitivity and arousal, Jenny started cumming. Her pussy muscles clenched Dr. Edwards' cock.

"You're not going to be able to stop squirting all over my cock, my dear. I love fucking your tight hole. I love making you into my own personal slut to pay your way. You like being a little fuck slut, darling?" Dr. Edwards gave no mercy as he slammed the full length of his thick sperm shooter into her.

Jenny sat up and pulled his face down to her chest. "Suck my tits!" she yelped. Dr. Edwards happily obliged. As her tits were getting sucked and her moist hole was getting fucked, Jenny reached down into the space between them and started tweaking her clit once more. She writhed in pleasure, bucking her hips to press them harder into his rapidly thrusting body.

Once again, Jenny's inner thighs quaked and her muscles tensed up and she rode out yet another orgasm. Her cum and sweet juices sprayed like a sprinkler all over Dr. Edwards button up shirt. "I see we have a squirter, my dear," he teased.

Jenny didn't stop to acknowledge his comment. She never let her finger leave her clit. She continued riding Dr. Edwards' cock and cumming non stop all over him. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, her body quickly being emptied all her juices.

Dr. Edwards' was thrown a sideways loop at the sight of the this sexy young girl riding his cock upright and pleasuring herself on him. His shirt was soaked with her cum and he could feel a familiar churning in his balls. 'Not already!,' he panicked. But it was too late, he exploded his thick creamy spunk deep into her womb. Jenny yelped with pleasure as Dr. Edwards deflated on top of her.

"So, what does the bill look like now?" Jenny asked with a snarky attitude. Dr. Edwards looked at her with slight surprise on his face. Usually he was the one that jumped back into business mode. But this girl wasn't the type of girl to be fucked and chucked aside. No, she had her own agenda and knew exactly how to drive men crazy with her body, getting exactly what she wanted.

"Well, I'd say you knocked another $1,000 off the bill," Dr. Edwards said with a smile.

"Not good enough," leveled Jenny. She reached between them and took a vice grip to his balls. "I say I've knocked the bill down to a solid $300. What would you say, doctor?" Dr. Edwards squeaked at her harsh grip but immediately regained his composure.

"You strike a hard bargain, but with a pussy like that and a fuck like that, how can I deny you, darling?" Dr. Edwards gave in, his secret smile faded but still so present on his lips.

Moments later, Jenny walked back into the waiting room followed by Dr. Edwards. She sported a victorious smile that made Emma crinkle her nose with curiosity when she spotted her. Dr. Edwards made a bee line to reception to inform Candy of the Kersting's newest discount to their bill.

"The bill will be sent to you via mail in a few short days, ladies," Dr. Edwards reported to them. Jenny smiled knowingly and Emma gave a last languid look up and down Dr. Edwards, pausing conspicuously at his crotch.

Walking out of the building, Emma asked her daughter, "So was your birthday gift a good one?"

"I don't think I could even begin to explain how much I've enjoyed this gift." Jenny said with a secret smile.