Jenny and Jack Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jack slowly stood up again he ran his hands all the way up the outside of my legs, my thighs, over my waist and then up over my ribs and under my arms. Just his touch on my bare skin sent tingles through my body and raised goose bumps on my skin.

As we stood a foot or so apart my gaze was once more drawn to the front of his underwear. I could see the outline of his penis quite clearly, trapped inside the tight fabric like a large coiled snake trying to force its way out of a bag.

My cheeks reddened again as, seeing me gazing at him, he said, "Jenny that's for you, but later, there is no rush."

He held out his arms and pulled me to him once more. The feel of his bulge pressed against me sent shivers of nervous expectation through my body. I liked the feeling of resting my head against his strong chest and closed my eyes in a feeling of bliss. Again I felt his skilful fingers behind me and then my bra went slack. In a few swift moves the straps were off my shoulders and it had joined my other clothes on the chair.

For the moment my naked breasts were pressed against his body as he held me tightly. I could feel my nipples stiffening and tingling with wonderful sensations as they pressed against his bare flesh.

I opened my eyes as Jack moved his hands to my sides and gently pushed me away until I was at arms length. I watched his gaze move purposefully to my exposed breasts. I felt strange and quite shy as, for the first time in my life another man was gazing at my naked breasts with an appreciative expression. I immediately realised how different this was to being with my husband. Yes, my husband had of course seen my breasts but the look on Jacks face as he gazed at me was very different.

"Oh Jenny," he said, "I have often dreamed of this moment but you are even more beautiful than I imagined."

As he spoke he moved his hands up my sides and then inwards to touch each of my breasts. The feeling was electric as his fingers roamed sensuously over the soft flesh, caressing and stroking. I could see his gaze was drawn to my nipples as he gently brushed his fingers over each one sending small waves of pleasure radiating out from them.

We remained at arms length as Jack continued to gaze at my breasts and explore the soft flesh with his hands. My eyes once more felt drawn to the impressive bulge in the front of his underpants. I think it was at that moment that I finally knew for certain that I wanted Jack to make love to me, to release the coiled snake and feel him inside me.

With a sudden surge of confidence I reached down and brushed my hand over him, tracing the outline of his erect penis with the tips of my fingers.

Our eyes briefly met as he said in a soft voice, "get it out Jenny and see what I have got for you."

I tentatively pulled the top of his underpants away from his body and then slowly pushed them down over his hips. I felt a rush of excitement as his erection sprang into view. I briefly stooped down to pull his underpants down his legs. He then lifted each foot in turn as I removed them completely.

I stood up again, my gaze remaining fixed on his manhood. I nervously reached forward and tentatively wrapped my fingers around the thick solid shaft of his penis. It looked and felt much bigger than my husbands as I gently felt and squeezed it.

Jack then took me by surprise as he leaned down, placed one arm around my back, swept my legs up with his other arm under my knees and carried me to his large bed.

As he laid me on the bed he knelt beside me, tenderly placing his hands on either side of my face and lowered his lips to mine. His mouth felt hot as we kissed passionately, pausing a few times to run our tongues between each other's lips.

Still kissing passionately Jack moved his hands down from my cheeks and onto my breasts. His hands felt huge as he cupped one in each hand and gently squeezed.

His lips then moved from mine as he tenderly kissed my chin, my neck, my chest and then, causing me to gasp with pleasure, his hot lips moved to one of my nipples. He lowered his open mouth over it and then flicked and teased it with his tongue. He alternated between each breast, teasing and sucking, increasing my arousal to fever pitch.

I then felt one of his hands slowly moving down over my belly. For a brief moment I tried to resist, my body tensing involuntarily as his finger tips found the waistband of my knickers. He paused sucking one of my nipples for a moment as he lifted his head and said, "Just relax Jenny and enjoy the moment."

As he spoke I felt his fingers slip under the elastic of my knickers. My mind was once more in conflict as wonderful sensations swept through my body. Distant voices of parents, teachers, school friends, all trying to tell me this was wrong. I felt Jack resume his sucking of my nipples as his fingers slowly moved down through my pubic hair.

I gasped aloud as the tip of one of his fingers found the wetness between my legs. The voices in my head started to fade into the distance as this wonderful big man encouraged me to open my legs and allow his hand complete access between them. His touch felt so gentle, so expert and fantastic as he tenderly started to explore my wetness.

With the voices in my head almost gone completely I watched as Jack lifted his head from my breasts and moved down the bed a little.

I felt disappointed as he slipped his hand out from my knickers but then felt shy again as he reached for the waist band. This is it I thought, there is definitely no turning back now, as he slowly pulled my knickers down over my thighs. I watched as he slid them all the way down and then off leaving me totally naked.

Our eyes met as he placed his hand high on the inside of my thigh, the tips of his fingers only an inch or so from my wet labia.

My eyes then wandered down over his big body to his penis as his gaze shifted to where his hand was.

I giggled like a young girl and resisted at first as he tried to coax my legs further apart. Not even my husband had seen between my legs, only the mid-wife had seen this intimate part of me before.

"Let me see you Jenny," he said, "open your legs and let me see the hot moist haven that I have been feeling."

Very slowly and with my cheeks flushed bright red I opened my legs for him. I saw his gaze focus between them and could see the desire in his eyes as I did as he asked and exposed my self fully to his gaze.

"You look beautiful Jenny," he said, "so wet, aroused and inviting."

He reached between my thighs and gently brushed the tip of one finger between my wet lips. He then introduced a second and I felt him opening me with his fingers as he gazed lustfully at my most intimate anatomy.

I tensed with anticipation as he shifted position and slowly lowered him self on top of me. I looked between us, gazing at his big erect penis, as he supported his weight on his arms keeping his weight from me.

I gasped as, with his weight now supported by one arm, he reached down between us and guided his manhood to my wet lips. Gasp might be the wrong word. I swooned with the anticipation of the delight to come as I felt the head of his big penis nestle between my wet and willing lips.

With his penis resting directly in my entrance he then moved his arms under my body and embraced me.

I felt my breasts, made sensitive by his earlier sucking, start to press against his strong chest. My nipples tingled and radiated feelings of pleasure as they touched his skin.

Our eyes briefly met as he said huskily, "Jenny I have dreamed of this moment for many years."

"So have I Jack," I gasped, as I felt him start to slide inside me. I felt my vagina opening and stretching to accommodate him as I welcomed him inside me.

I don't think I had ever felt as aroused before as this wonderful man lay on top of me, penetrating me fully with his wonderfully large erection.

We remained still for a few moments, the feeling of having Jack inside me was wonderful, and it was as though I could feel every detail of his erection as it filled me.

He then started a slow but powerful thrusting motion. Withdrawing almost completely and then slowly and deliciously pushing him self all the way back inside. He gradually increased the pace and I found my self matching his rhythm. I closed my eyes and Jack rested his head next to mine. I could feel his hot breath against my ear and the sweat starting to form on his body as he slowly but surely drove me toward an orgasm.

I felt his urgency becoming stronger and his hot breath panting in my ear as his big penis pounded into me. I felt his hands moving beneath me as he moved them downwards until he was cupping one of my buttocks in each hand. I could feel him pulling my buttocks toward him with each of his thrusts as if he wanted to get as deep inside me as possible.

I instinctively bent my knees back and then embraced him with my legs, wrapping them around his back.

His sweat was now wet between us and his panting breath hot and urgent in my ear. It felt fantastic as we matched thrust for thrust in perfect rhythm. My breath was now starting to come in short bursts and I started to moan involuntarily with each of his inward thrusts. My moans rapidly changed to screams as my orgasm started to flood my senses. I pushed toward him, wanting him deeper and deeper. I momentarily felt shocked as one of his fingers touched my anus. It was a new and unexpected experience but to my surprise just added to the wonderful sensations that were filling my body. My screams soon merged into one long gasping howl of pleasure as I writhed almost uncontrollably beneath him. Somewhere in my euphoria I felt Jack tense his big powerful body. The finger that had been just touching my anus pushed an inch or so inside. I then felt as though I would pass out with the pleasure as Jack groaned deeply and his hot semen flooded into me.

Both Jack's and my breathing took a while to return to something like normal as we lay together, his softening penis still feeling big inside me and his finger still pushed inside my bottom.

After a while Jack lifted his head and smiled warmly at me. I felt his finger slip from my bottom as he said, "I hope I did not shock you with my finger."

I smiled back saying, "No not all. It was unexpected and a new experience but I found it pleasurable.

Jack just smiled as his limp penis finally slipped from me and he said, "Jenny I would love to help you have many new experiences."

"And I would love you to help me too!"

I un-wrapped my legs from around Jack's back and he then rolled off of me to lay by my side.

We lay like that on the bed and talked. We both admitted how much we had been attracted to each other and finally, as we embraced and kissed Jack whispered, "I love you Jenny."

"I love you too Jack," I responded and then, with a new found confidence I moved my hand to his penis. It felt soft and slippery with the mixture of my juices and his semen but as I held it in my hand I felt it start to grow.

"MMMmmmm" I exclaimed playfully, "impressive for an old man!"

I felt his semen oozing out of me and felt a sudden panic. I turned to Jack but he read my mind saying, "Its OK, Jenny, I had a vasectomy years ago, I can't make you pregnant."

The relief swept through me as quickly as the earlier panic.

Jack just laughed and said, "When I was younger I would have been ready for you again but at my age you will have to wait until tomorrow."

I gazed into his blue eyes saying, "Good, I want you to show and teach me more."

He smiled as he replied, Jenny, I have many ideas that I can teach a willing pupil.

"Then I am your willing pupil," I said as I got off the bed and fetched some tissues.

We arranged a time to meet for tomorrow's work meetings and then I left for home. I felt filled with a warm glow but impatient for Jack to show me more.

Jenny and Jack

Chapter 3

MY FIRST ORAL LESSON

My boss and I collected Jack from the hotel and we spent the day visiting suppliers. From the moment we first saw each other that morning I could feel that our relationship was different. We flirted even more outrageously at every opportunity. In the early evening my boss was driving us and a supplier back to the factory. The supplier was in the front of the car with my boss whilst Jack and I shared the back seat. It was already dark outside and Jack was getting more and more daring. His hand was permanently squeezing my thigh and pushing my skirt higher and higher up my thighs. I was sitting directly behind my boss but if the supplier had turned around he would have seen what was going on.

Eventually, scared that we would be seen I placed my coat over my thighs and Jack's hand. This seemed to act as an invitation to Jack. As we drove along through the brightly lit streets he managed to pull my skirt right up and had his hand pressed between my legs against the damp part of my knickers. The fact that we were being so daring and the risk of getting caught excited me.

I felt impatient to be alone as soon as we could be free of my boss and the supplier.

I knew that the route we were taking would go past Jack's hotel and suddenly, to my surprise my boss said, "Jack would you mind if I skipped dinner with you tonight because I need to discus some private business with our supplier here?"

"No not at all," Jack replied.

I opened my legs a little more under the cover of my coat as my boss said, "Jenny, are you OK to take Jack to dinner tonight?"

"Of course," I said as Jack pressed his hand harder against the moist patch.

My boss then pulled over and let Jack and me out.

"I'll see you tomorrow," said Jack to my boss as he shut the car door and my boss drove away.

We looked at each other and smiled and then headed back to the hotel.

We decided to eat in the hotel restaurant. The food was good and it saved any wasted time.

We flirted throughout the meal, our knees touching and rubbing together under the table as we talked, ate and drank a glass of wine.

We had nearly finished our meal when Jack turned the subject to sex.

I felt my cheeks flush as he said, "Jenny, you seemed to really enjoy me licking and sucking your nipples last night."

"Mmmmmm," I responded, remembering the wonderful feeling of Jack's mouth on my breast; that was the first time anyone had done that. By anyone I include my husband."

"I see," Jack said as he gazed directly into my eyes and grinned, "So if I was to take you back to my room right now, strip you naked, and then suck on your nipples you would not object."

He was silent for a while as I just sat there gazing at this big man. Then he said, "Jenny, there is so much that you have not experienced my darling, so much to learn."

"I want you to teach me Jack. I want to be your student, your willing pupil."

We hurriedly finished the meal and went back to Jack's room.

As soon as we were inside he locked the door and then pulled me close. Our lips met in a passionate embrace as we hugged each other tightly.

After a couple of minutes we pulled apart and just gazed at each other.

"Undress me Jenny," said Jack, "take off all my clothes and see how you have already aroused me."

I fumbled with his shirt buttons, as he stood in front of me. It felt strange to be undressing Jack, I had never undressed a man before, but as I undid his shirt and took it off I felt excited and ran my tiny hands over his big chest, enjoying the feel of his skin.

I nervously reached for the buckle on his belt and soon had it unfastened. I surprised my self with a new found boldness as I ran my hand over the front of his trousers, feeling the bulge of his penis beneath the fabric.

I found the zip of his fly and slowly pulled it all the way down and then unfastened the button at the waist.

With one small tug of my hands his trousers fell down to his ankles. He quickly stepped out of them and kicked them away.

Like the night before I felt my eyes drawn to the big bulge in his underpants. I ran my hand over it feeling the size and stiffness of his erection still hidden beneath the fabric.

I felt impatient to have it in my hand as I grabbed the waist band and pulled down his underpants. He helped me by taking them off completely and then stood with his feet a foot or so apart and said, "this is for you Jenny, don't be shy, explore me with your hands and get to know me."

Even after our intimacy yesterday I felt my cheeks flush as I reached forward and ran my fingers up and down the shaft of his erect penis. I felt an erotic thrill noticing how tiny my hand looked in comparison as I wrapped my fingers around it.

"Feel between my legs Jenny, cup my balls."

With one hand still holding him I used the other to explore around his balls. I had never really touched my husband like this. It felt exciting to be touching Jack so intimately. I moved my hand from his heavy scrotum and, feeling more and more confident, I ran my hand over his strong thighs and then reached behind him and gave his buttocks a playful squeeze and a slap.

Jack laughed as he said, "slapping bottoms and punishment is a more advanced lesson. Tonight I am going to show you how much pleasure we can give each other with our mouths.

I was not quite sure what he meant but felt excited as he reached for my blouse buttons and started to unfasten them.

Jack's big fingers were incredibly dextrous as he just seemed to flick each button undone and in no time my blouse was hanging open. He took it off and with another quick flick of his fingers my bra was loose and being pulled from my body.

The shyness of the night before returned as I tried to become accustomed to Jack gazing so appreciatively at me as I stood before him, naked from the waist up.

He cupped both of my breasts tenderly exclaiming, "Jenny, you are even more beautiful than I remembered from last night.

His hands left my breasts and were soon removing my skirt. It was summer and today I was not wearing any pantyhose. As my skirt dropped around my ankles he knelt in front of me and pressed his face against my lower belly.

I felt embarrassed as he moved his face lower and then pressed his nose against the front of my knickers and loudly breathed in. He then looked up into my eyes saying, "Jenny you smell divine my darling, I can't wait to eat you!"

Eat me? What could he mean?

He reached up and pulled down my knickers, discarding them along with my skirt.

My embarrassment returned as he then rubbed his nose against my pubic hair and then kissed my hairy mound before standing up again.

Like the previous night he swiftly lifted me up and carried me to his large bed.

Almost as soon as he had laid me down on my on my back he was on top of me and kissing me passionately. As we kissed his tongue probed between my lips, moving inside my mouth. The feeling was very sensuous and something new to me.

Gradually his kisses moved from my mouth and I felt him move his body lower until his mouth was level with my breasts. He placed each of his big hands around my breasts gripping and squeezing them so that they both appeared conical with my nipples perched on small volcanoes.

He moved his head from one to the other, taking turns in sucking my stiffening nipples into his mouth. Sometimes he sucked hard, pulling my nipples between his lips. Other times he gently licked. Whether sucking or licking the sensations radiating from my nipples were wonderful. I did not want him to stop so when I felt him move down lower and release my breasts I felt momentarily disappointed. His head was now resting on my belly and he started to lick around my belly button and kiss the soft flesh of my tummy.

As he kissed and licked I could feel him slowly moving lower and lower. It wasn't until he started to kiss my pubic hair that it started to occur to me what he had in mind. He used his knees to gently push my knees apart, all the time moving a little lower until his whole body was between my open legs.