Jenny and Jack Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

I wasn't sure what he meant but assumed it referred to the whole measuring and fitting service.

Once in the changing room I looked around, surprised that it was bigger than I expected. There was a large floor to ceiling mirror on the dividing wall between the shop and the changing room and a long examination type bed along another wall. The sales lady then picked up a tape measure and said, "Please strip to your bra and panties and we'll get you properly fitted."

I was only wearing a skirt and blouse so I quickly took them off. I felt awkward and a little shy standing in front of the sales lady dressed only in my underwear.

She looked me up and down saying, "you have a very nice figure, I'm sure your man will enjoy seeing you wearing the new underwear. Please lift up your arms and let me measure your bust."

I raised my arms and she passed her tape measure around my chest directly under my breasts. Looks like you are thirty three inches. As you can imagine the bras do not come in cup sizes other than small, medium or large because there are not any cups as such.

Just take off your bra and we'll try on a medium to make certain of the size."

I hesitated for a moment but then reached behind and unfastened my bra. The sales lady took the bra from me and passed me one of the quarter cup bras. I examined this flimsy piece of lace and then put it on. It felt strange. I could feel the bra lifting and supporting my breasts but still felt naked. I suddenly tensed as the sales lady slipped her hand under each breast in turn, lifting them and adjusting the position of my breasts within the cups. She then adjusted the straps until finally standing back and saying, "Yes, I think it is a perfect fit."

I was embarrassed to have felt my nipples respond when she had touched my breasts just now. I tried to ignore this as I looked into the large wall mirror and saw my self. I found it hard to believe that I was dressed in such a revealing bra but quite enjoyed the way it showed off my breasts.

As I was looking in the mirror the sales lady knelt in front of me and ran the tape measure around my hips.

She then looked up at me and said, "Do you shave down there?"

I remembered seeing my husbands porno movies and noticing how the girls had no pubic hair at all. I hadn't given it much thought until I realised how much Jack enjoyed looking between my legs.

I felt my cheeks blush a little as I replied, "no, I have never really thought about it."

The sales lady continued, "I think you will find that your man would love to see you with a hairless pussy. With the matching panties it would look so much better peeping through the gap."

Before I had time to answer she said, "I offer a pussy hair removal service called 'waxing', it is a little painful but will leave you hair free and baby smooth for weeks and it is all included in the VIP service."

All of this was still very new to me; bras that show your nipples, knickers that do not cover your genitalia, as well as the things I had done with Jack these past few days.

As I stood there undecided as to what I should do there came a knock on the door.

The sales lady walked over and opened it. I turned my head around as I heard Jack say, "is everything OK?"

"Yes, I'm just trying to persuade your lovely lady to have her pussy hair removed which will enhance her appearance when you see her wearing the new revealing panties."

I was still standing with my back toward the door as Jack said, "I would love to see you like that Jenny but I'll leave the decision to you."

I heard the door close and Jack was gone.

It was as if the sales lady knew what my decision would be without asking as she said, "OK Jenny, just slip off your panties and let's see what you look like down there."

I did as she asked and slid my panties down. I gasped with surprise as she boldly ran her fingers over my pubic hair saying, "This would be quite a quick job to remove. Just climb up onto the bed and I'll get prepared."

I climbed onto the bed and waited nervously as the sales lady pulled on some surgical gloves. She then picked up an electric hair trimmer.

"I'll trim the hair short all over and then we'll use the wax," she said.

I heard the buzzing of the trimmer and then a mild tickling sensation as she started to trim my pubic hair. I looked down over my belly as she quickly reduced the visible hair to around half an inch long.

"Just try to relax, lift your knees up and open your legs please Jenny."

I raised my knees and then let them fall open allowing her complete access between my legs. The tickling sensation increased a little as she trimmed around my labia. Her touch was firm but somehow intimate as I felt her fingers moving my vaginal lips around as she trimmed all the hair between my legs.

I was not sure how to react to my feelings and felt confused. This woman's touch had aroused me. My nipples were still erect and tingling and to make matters worse I could feel my self getting wet between my legs; a fact that could not be unnoticed by the woman.

Finally the buzzing stopped.

I watched as she reached over to a side table and took the lid off of a container that was in some kind of heating device.

I continued watching as she dipped a plastic spatula into the container and then pulled it out.

"I'm going to spread this hot wax onto your hairs," she said, "I will do a narrow strip at a time. When the hard wax has set I will quickly tear it from your body. I will not pretend that this will not be painful but the pain will be very short lived. OK?"

Even before I had mumbled, "Yes, OK," she started to spread the hot wax onto my pubic hair. She then pressed a strip if gauze into the soft wax and waited a short time. Then, gripping one end of the gauze strip, she suddenly ripped it from my body.

It took my breath away but after a few seconds the pain was gone. I felt my body tensing as she repeated the process a few more times until all the hair above my labia was gone.

I lay there looking down at my hairless baby smooth pubis knowing what was coming next but still not prepared for it.

"Raise your knees and open your legs again for me and we'll soon be finished."

I felt like I was in some kind of erotic dream as I just did as she asked.

"A little wider please."

As I opened my legs wide I lifted my head for a moment and looked through my open legs to my reflection in the large mirror.

I then felt her gloved hand touch the soft flesh at the very top of my thigh as she encouraged me to open my legs fully. I then felt her applying the hot wax either side of my labia; a short pause as she pressed a gauze strip into it and then the sharp pain of the wax and hair being ripped off.

She repeated the same process a few more times before I felt her gently probing and pushing the outer lips of my vagina. It felt very strange to have a woman touching me so intimately and I felt alarmed by it was arousing me and how wet I was getting.

I watched her reach for a pair of tweezers as she said, "just a couple of stray hairs to go and you will be completely hair free."

I felt her holding my lips with the fingers of one hand as she pulled out the remaining few stray hairs with the tweezers.

"Just relax Jenny, and I will massage some special cooling oil where the hair was."

As she moved to one side to reach for a bottle of oil I could see my reflection again in the large mirror. The surrounding skin was a little red looking but my genitalia were completely bald and visible. The sales lady then poured some oil onto her hand and started to massage it all over my pubic area. At first she concentrated on my pubis, gently massaging the oil into my inflamed skin.

"Just keep relaxed Jenny", she said as she poured some oil directly onto my pubis. She paused as it trickled down between my open thighs and then placed her hand firmly over my labia. Her hand was pressed against my sensitive lips and then she started to gently massage me.

I don't know why; maybe it was the fact I was in a shop selling very naughty underwear, or the fact that she had been intermittently touching me between the legs as she removed all my hair, but suddenly I found my self moving my hips very slightly against her hand. I felt embarrassed feeling that I was aroused and wet. My naked nipples were now standing stiff and erect as she said, "Just relax, let it go, it's quite normal."

I tried to fight it. Surely this was wrong but closed my eyes and could feel that I was about to climax right there in the shop. Her hand and fingers were touching me exactly where I wanted. I could feel my self losing control as I now thrust my hips in a steady rhythm against her hand. Her fingers were cleverly brushing my clitoris and, as I finally lost control, she slid a finger between my slopping wet lips.

My whole body shuddered as my screams echoed around the changing room. Gradually my orgasm passed and I opened my eyes. I looked toward the mirror and was puzzled to see Jack peering through what now looked like a window. He was smiling as he blew me a kiss and then before I knew it was entering the changing room.

"Thank you," he said to the sales lady, before turning to me and saying, "That was a little extra I arranged earlier, it was part of the VIP treatment and part of your education."

I felt embarrassed and my cheeks were flushed but I was also surprised by how much I had enjoyed being made to come by the sales lady.

"I'll wait outside while the lady here helps you to get dressed."

As Jack walked out of the changing room, closing the door behind him the sales lady said, "I hope you will forgive him but it is part of the service we offer. You will have realised by now that the mirror is in fact two a two way one. Many women come here with their lovers and the men like to watch as I do the hair removal thing. They also like to watch as I try to make their woman reach an orgasm."

I felt very embarrassed as I closed my legs and then sat up on the edge of the bed but then grinned to my self as I wondered what else Jack might have in mind as part of my education.

The sales lady interrupted my thoughts as she said, "he also requested that I should help you dress in the new underwear before you leave the shop."

She passed me the matching knickers, which were the red lace ones and I pulled them on. It felt quite strange to pull them up and feel my labia still exposed. The only fabric between my legs was two thin strings of lace. I reached down and adjusted the position of them to run either side of my smooth lips. The sales lady then passed me the garter belt. I had never worn one before so needed help to put it on. She then helped me put on some sheer dark stockings and then fasten them to the garter belt.

I looked in the mirror, and felt pleased by the sexy transformation. The sales lady then passed me my blouse, skirt and shoes.

I then applied my make up and confidently walked out of the changing room back into the shop.

As I walked I could feel my nipples rubbing against the fabric of my blouse as if to remind me that they were uncovered. I looked at Jack who was waiting there for me and could see his gaze shifting from my eyes down to my breasts.

I glanced down and could see the outline of my nipples quite clearly. Suddenly the shyness returned as I realised we would be walking back to the hotel with people all around who might notice.

As if to add to my shyness Jack was waiting by the cash register with a box in his hand waiting to pay.

I walked over inquisitively as the sales lady unlocked the cash register. The box Jack was holding had a clear plastic window in one side. He held it up to show me and I giggled. Inside the box was a large life-like looking penis complete with scrotum.

I had almost become accustomed to feeling shocked lately and just stood silently as he settled the bill with the sales lady.

She put the box in a plain brown bag and we left the shop.

We held hands as we walked along the pathway back to the hotel. I felt sure that every man who passed by was looking at the outline of my nipples but when I mentioned my concern to Jack he just laughed and said, "You have probably just made their day."

We were soon entering the hotel lobby and I felt relieved to get away from the wandering eyes of the male passers by.

My relief was short lived however. As we entered the cool air conditioned atmosphere of the lobby it had an instant effect on my nipples. They were probably not quite as noticeable and prominent as I thought but it felt as though they were protruding very obviously and the fact that the concierge could not take his eyes from the front of my blouse seemed to confirm it.

Jack collected the key to his room and we were soon in the privacy of the elevator and riding up to his floor.

I realised that for the first time in my life I felt sexy. As we arrived on Jack's floor the elevator doors opened and we walked out hand in hand. We passed a male guest who did not hide the fact that he was quickly checking me over as he walked past. Although I was fully clothed I felt partly naked knowing what sexy underwear I had on and glancing down at my protruding nipples.

I still could not really believe that I had submitted to the woman's touch in the shop and lost control. I wondered what Jack had in mind next for my role play and felt what was by now becoming a familiar feeling of shy trepidation mixed with excited expectation.

Jenny and Jack

Chapter 5

JACK'S FANTASY ROLE PLAY; MY PORN STAR AUDITION

As we approached the room I could tell that Jack was excited as he patted my behind and said, "I'm really looking forward to your audition."

We were soon inside and I waited while he searched through his suit case and retrieved his camera.

In just one week Jack had given me confidence that I never had before and we had experienced wild and wonderful sex together. He repeatedly told me how sexy I was which I still did not really believe. After years of being neglected by my husband I had believed him when he said I was useless in bed and I had concluded that I was just a plain boring wife with little or no sex appeal.

Jack was rapidly changing my beliefs and during this past week had made me feel attractive and wanted.

Now as I stood in his room watching him preparing his camera I wondered what this role play would entail and what he might expect me to do.

Despite all that had happened between us these past few days I still felt fundamentally shy and found it difficult to shake off the strict upbringing of my traditional Chinese parents. Having said that, Jack seemed to be able to arouse me almost at will and, once aroused, I surprised my self by how bold I could be. I could see the excitement already on Jack's face as he eagerly checked out his camera.

He then turned toward me and said, "OK, Jenny, here is the scenario for our role play. I have placed an advertisement in a local newspaper for adventurous women who would be interested in doing some 'adult modelling.' You have replied and we have arranged for you to attend an audition in this hotel room with me. After asking your size I have sent you some underwear that I asked you to wear for the audition. When you received it you are shocked and tempted to back out but there is an adventurous and inquisitive spark inside you that persuades you to go ahead. This is the first time you have ever done anything like this and you are feeling nervous as you enter my room, uncertain of what I might expect of you. At the very least you assume that I will want to see you in your underwear."

I soon realised how good Jack was at this role play game and found myself entering into the spirit of it as he said, "Good morning, Mrs Chen isn't it?"

"Yes, I replied."

"So what made you reply to my advertisement Mrs Chen?"

"I'm bored at home, my husband and I do not get on and I thought this might be exciting."

"I see," said Jack, "Have you ever seen an adult movie Mrs Chen?"

"Yes, I've seen a couple that my husband had."

"Just so we are certain that there is no misunderstanding here, I make adult movies and the reason for your audition is to see if you would be suitable as a star in one of my movies. If you are successful you could earn a lot of money"

"I see," I replied, "so what do I have to do?"

"I'm will take a series of pictures of you. All you have to do is follow my directions.

Are you ready to start?"

Jack was very convincing in his role as porno movie maker and I already felt like this could be for real.

"Yes, I think so."

I watched as he picked up his expensive camera and then felt self conscious as he pointed it at me.

The realism continued as Jack said, "You look very attractive Mrs Chen. Just look into the camera and imagine you are gazing into a lover's eyes."

I heard the shutter click a few times as I felt my self starting to play the role.

"I see that you have done as I asked and are wearing the underwear I sent you, or at least the bra. I love the way your nipples are protruding through your blouse."

I felt my self blush as though Jack was a stranger I had only just met.

"Now unfasten the top few buttons of your blouse please."

I reached up and unfastened the top three buttons which meant that my blouse was unfastened sufficiently to show my cleavage.

"That looks great now lean forward but keep your head up and keep gazing into the camera lens."

I really felt as if I was inviting a man I had only just met gaze down the front of my blouse as I leaned forward.

"Your breasts look great like that Mrs Chen, now keep the same pose but unfasten all of the buttons."

I felt genuinely shy and nervous but did as he asked and unfastened the blouse all the way down to the bottom. As I resumed my pose and leaned forward Jack said, "Pull open the blouse a little and let me see your nipples."

Jack was making me feel so sexy and as I self consciously followed his directions I could hear each click of the shutter as Jack photographed my every move.

Now, with my blouse pulled open and leaning forward with my head raised gazing into the camera lens, I could feel my nipples tingling with arousal and fully exposed to the Jack and his camera.

"You look fantastic," said Jack, "Now stand up straight again and take off the blouse so I can see your tits."

I could tell by Jack's eagerness and the slightly different husky sound to his voice that he was playing out a fantasy of his. Also I had seen him adjusting the growing bulge in the front of his trousers. Just knowing how much I was arousing him made me feel sexy. Until this week I had never experienced feeling sexually attractive to anyone but now, with Jack, I felt like a completely different woman.

Getting more and more into the role I stood straight and, gazing directly into the camera, I slowly and, I hoped seductively, slid the blouse off completely fully revealing my new bra which supported me but covered nothing.

I heard the camera clicking as Jack said, "Fantastic tits Mrs Chen. Now turn to one side so I can get a good profile shot of them showing your nipples."

I turned first one way and then the other as Jack continued taking pictures.

"That's great Mrs Chen," he said as I finally faced him again. "Now slowly lift up your skirt for me."

I was amazed by how erotic this role play was. I could feel my nipples tingling and felt very aroused as I reached down and slowly lifted up the hem of my skirt until I was revealing the dark tops of the nylon stockings.

"That's fantastic Mrs Chen and very sexy but now lift it higher, I want to see your panties."

I could hear the camera taking shot after shot as I lifted the hem of my skirt further until my panties, garter belt and the tops of my nylons were in full view of Jack and the camera.

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers