Jenny and Jack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

It was only 6:30pm; another 30minutes to go before Tom said he would come. I decided to walk around the room naked for a while. It felt good and somehow liberating.

Still feeling horny I sat down in one of the chairs and closed my eyes. I cupped one of my breasts again and gently massaged it, thinking of nothing in particular but enjoying my gradual arousal. I knew I should resist but gave in and let my hand wander down between my legs. I could feel that I was already getting wet as I ran my fingers over the soft smooth flesh of my labia.

Suddenly there was a loud knock at my door and the door bell rang! I jumped up from the chair. "Oh shit" I exclaimed to my self, Tom must be early.

I quickly grabbed a towel as I rushed past the bathroom and wrapped it around my naked body before opening the door to my room.

The towel that I had grabbed was not the one I had intended. It was quite small and I was struggling to cover both my breasts and bottom and the same time.

I'm not sure how long we both stood there at the door. It was as though time briefly stood still. I was looking at Tom dressed in just his swimming trunks. They looked like small underpants. They were tight fitting and very revealing. The only thing that did not look small was his bulge! In that time frozen moment I could feel my gaze drawn to the front of his trunks. I felt as though I could look no where else. I just stared at his big bulge. I then gradually became aware of his gaze checking me out. Finally our eyes met and I said with a flustered stutter, "O-O-Oh, Tom, you're early, please you had better come in."

I stepped back from the door and let him enter as I struggled to keep one hand securing the towel.

Somehow the two ends of the towel were at my front and I knew that as I moved the ends were parting slightly giving Tom momentary glimpses of my upper thighs and maybe more!

"I'm sorry Tom but as you can see I'm not ready yet."

"Yes, I did notice," he said with a friendly grin, I hope you don't mind but I was enjoying the view!"

My cheeks flushed a little but again I felt flattered and could see that he was still checking me out as we stood and faced each other. I felt a little silly trying to hide my body under the too small towel. Why oh why, I asked my self, did I not make sure I had a larger towel before rushing to the door to let him in? My thoughts were interrupted as he said, "Jenny, you should wear just a small towel more often you look very sexy."

I could feel my self confidence growing by the second. His compliments were actually very welcome and combined with the drink and my aroused state I was suddenly feeling quite bold.

I looked into his eyes and then purposefully slowly shifted my gaze down to his bulge. I left him in no doubt as to where I was looking when I replied, "From what I can see you look quite good yourself!"

We both laughed but as I went to move further into the room I must have been staring at his bulge rather than looking where I was going. I suddenly tripped over the leg of a chair and, as I quickly grabbed the chair for support to stop me falling over, the small towel fell away.

Again it was as though time momentarily stood still. I desperately reached for the edge of the towel but it was too late. As if in slow motion I watched it fall to the floor leaving me totally naked in front of Tom. My eyes shot a glance toward him as I tried to cover my nakedness with my hands.

I bent to reach for the towel but heard Tom say, "No, please don't."

I looked at him as he grinned in a friendly way but with his eyes roaming over me from head to foot. "You look fantastic Jenny," he said, "It would be a shame to cover such a sexy body."

I tried to look him in the eye but then my gaze felt drawn once more to his bulge which was visibly growing larger!

I still had one arm across my chest and the other hand covering my pubis as I said in a slightly teasing tone, "so you expect me to stand in front of you completely naked?"

"Not expect Jenny, but I would really like it if you felt you were brave enough!"

The feeling was very strange because as he spoke I knew I was going to be brave enough. I smiled inwardly as I wondered how much longer his small swimming trunks could contain and conceal his rapidly growing penis. I felt very flattered to be arousing him and, I realised, very curious to see the cause of his bulge.

If, earlier that day, anyone had suggested that I would be standing naked in front of Tom I would have just laughed at how ridiculous that would be. Now it felt like it was the most natural thing in the world as I slowly let my hands fall away and stood there naked before him.

"Wow Jenny, I knew you looked good since seeing you pose for our class but I had already forgotten how good."

I could feel his gaze like a physical caress as his eyes roamed appreciatively over my body. I felt a strong surge of excitement as I watched his bulge grow until I thought it would burst from his tight trunks. I remembered Jack suggesting to me that since posing for the art class Tom had probably been having sexual fantasies about me. Maybe even masturbating as he did what ever he wished with me in his imagination.

Any remaining shyness disappeared as I moved closer to him. His eyes were still fixed on my naked breasts as I found the courage to reach out and brush my hand over his bulge. I thought of Jack and imagined that maybe he was in the room encouraging me as I found my self tracing the outline of Tom's erection with my fingers. With a sudden overwhelming urge I reached forward with both hands, gripped the waistband of his trunks on either side and then pulled them down over his hips.

His erect penis sprang free as I lowered down his trunks. I did not bother to take them off completely. I just pulled them half way down his thighs so that I could check out his 'equipment'.

"MMMmmm, I said playfully with newly found fresh confidence, quite impressive Tom!" as I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft. I remembered again how Tom thought we had met before and briefly had a thought that maybe we had but then dismissed it.

I held him in my hand for while; feeling the thickness and stiffness of his erection whilst I ran my free hand between his legs and cupped his scrotum. I felt incredibly horny as I touched and felt Tom's manhood.

Feeling even bolder I asked, "When you tried to imagine me like this in the past did you masturbate Tom?"

He sounded almost shy as he replied, "Yes."

"And when you were masturbating did you imagine anything else?"

I was amazed by how bold I was feeling, like a completely new woman. I was slowly stroking his erect penis when he looked at me and replied, "I always imagined that I was fucking you."

"Really!" I teased. "Was I good?"

Before he could reply I said, "I'm not going to let you penetrate me Tom but you can touch me if you want to." As I finished speaking I let go of his scrotum. With one hand now free I took one of his hands and pressed it against one of my breasts.

I felt excited as his fingers closed around the soft flesh and squeezed.

I continued to slowly stroke him as he fondled my breasts. He was soon holding both in his hands and at one stage commented, "Wow, Jenny, I love your big nipples," as he teased them between his fingers.

Suddenly I had a plan. I wanted to make him ejaculate but not suck him or let him penetrate me. So I temporarily released his stiff cock from my hand and said, "Turn round Tom and face away from me.

He looked a little disappointed but did as I asked.

I moved close to his back and said, "Reach behind you Tom and see if you can find my cunt." I felt excited just hearing the crude word come out of my mouth.

I watched as he moved his hand behind his back and I then moved very close and pressed my self against his hand. I felt his fingers moving and searching as I pressed my self even closer. His fingers were soon between my parted legs eagerly exploring my wetness. It felt so right. After all, he had arrived early and interrupted my own fingering session!

I pressed my breasts against his back and then reached around him and grabbed his stiff penis in my hand.

He was not particularly skilled with his fingers but was good enough for my needs as I rubbed myself on him. I was already very wet and enjoyed the feeling of his fingers parting my lips and trying to explore inside me.

With my breasts still pressed firmly against his back I started to stroke him. I gripped his thick shaft quite tightly and rubbed back and forward.

As I stroked him I rubbed my self on his hand.

"Imagine you are fucking me Tom," I said almost breathlessly into his ear. Imagine that your stiff cock is pumping in and out of my wet cunt."

I think I was exciting my self as much as Tom with my bold words again.

I continued, "Can you feel my naked tits pressed against your back?"

He didn't answer. He just twisted his hand a little more so that he could get more of his finger inside me.

By now we were both thrusting together as if we were making love.

His hand felt so good between my legs and I could feel that I would soon orgasm. My plan had only been to make him ejaculate but I knew I would soon be screaming into his back.

"I encouraged him, as my breasts tingled with pleasure and my clitoris felt as though it had swollen and become the pleasure centre of my entire body. I encouraged him by almost shouting, "Tom, I want your spunk. Imagine you are fucking me. I want your spunk to spurt for me. My words became just a screaming noise as my body shuddered and spasmed. I pushed my wet vulva down hard against his hand and screamed as I felt him tense and his erection start to pulsate in my hand. Suddenly he was spurting all over the floor and my hand. His back felt hot and sweaty against my breasts as we both climaxed together. We stayed motionless for a few minutes until I felt his penis start to soften in my hand.

I then let go and he turned around to face me.

We both smiled a slightly embarrassed looking smile at each other.

I looked down at his softening manhood still dripping the last of his ejaculation and his trunks still pushed half way down his thighs.

He smiled again as he pulled up his trunks and said, "Oh Jenny, that was fantastic. Maybe you should put your swimming costume on now and we can go down to the pool!!

I glanced at the clock. It was just on 7:00

I quickly walked into the bedroom to put on my swimming costume.

My mind was in a whirl. Did I really just do that or was it just my wild imagination working as I fingered my self?

I then noticed the stickiness of Tom's fluids on my fingers which confirmed it had been real. With my costume on I walked back out of the bedroom and saw Tom standing there having pulled up his trunks.

"Shall we go?" he said, offering me his arm like a gentleman.

"Yes," I said, "let's go before we do something I might regret!"

As we prepared to leave Tom opened a wallet he was carrying to get out his hotel pass card. He froze as two pieces of paper fell out and floated to the floor. I recognised them immediately. They had a number printed on each; the same numbers that I had on two pieces of paper in my purse. As he quickly stooped to pick them up I asked, "What are those Tom, some kind of ticket?" Before he could answer I opened my purse and retrieved my two pieces of paper. I showed them to him, both numbers matching his. Nothing more was said but we both knew that his initial instincts were right when he thought we had met before but when we had met before it had been in complete darkness but with the same end result.

We both laughed, returned the pieces of paper to where they had come from, left the room and walked down to meet the others.

Jenny and Jack

Chapter 10

POSING FULLY NAKED FOR TOM

I left my final decision about posing naked for Tom for a few months or so. Each week at the art class I sensed Tom's eagerness when he would always find a moment to catch me alone and ask if I had decided about posing for a portrait yet.

I was laying in bed one night replaying various parts of the past few months in my mind and the experience of posing for the art class suddenly filled my mind. I remembered the appreciative gazes of the older men in my class as I had posed almost naked on the stage. Even though I was alone and in bed I giggled out loud as I remembered an email Jack had sent after I had told him about posing for the class. He suggested that most of the men had probably gone home that night and masturbated as they still had the image of me clear in their minds. At the time I dismissed the idea but now as I lay in bed I wondered if Jack had been right. Had I aroused all those men? As my hand slipped between my legs I realised that I enjoyed the idea of possibly having aroused them. Knowing that they were probably all aroused and erect as they gazed at me and sketched me had suddenly fed my own desires. I could feel my wetness with my fingers and as I imagined my self posing again I brought myself to a swift but wonderful climax.

The following day I sent an email to Tom saying I had thought about his proposal and had decided I would love to have a portrait of myself painted by him.

Tom replied, "Jenny, I'm so pleased that you have decided to model for me. Please give me a call so that we can arrange a convenient time for you to visit my studio."

The arrangements were made on the phone a day later and a few days after that I visited his studio. It was in fact a dedicated room in the roof of his house. I knocked on the door and was soon being ushered inside by an eager looking Tom.

"I'm so pleased that you decided to pose," he said. Please follow me up stairs and I'll show you the studio."

The studio was surprisingly large and warm. I noticed a very similar chaise lounge to the one I had posed on during the art class in the centre of the room and Tom's easel positioned about six feet away.

The same or similar length of silk was draped over the chaise lounge.

"I thought we would start with the silk until you get accustomed to posing for me," said Tom, "Would you like a coffee, or perhaps a glass of wine?"

"It's a little early in the day for wine, coffee will be nice."

"Perhaps you could undress while I go and make some coffee."

Tom then left the room and I heard his foot steps go down the stairs.

I looked around and saw there was no changing room. I felt a little strange and recognised what was now becoming a regular sensation of nervous excitement as I started to undress in Tom's studio. Although I was about to pose naked, or near naked for him I did not want him to watch me undressing. I quickly stripped, folding my clothes in a neat pile in one corner with my underwear on top.

I ran my hands over my body, feeling the excited tension as I picked up the length of silk and draped it around my neck and down over my torso partly obscuring my nakedness. I then glanced around at some other portraits that were hung around the wall of Tom's studio. They were all of naked women some with the silk drape covering their breasts and others where the silk had been discarded in a decorative heap beside the chaise lounge and the woman now completely naked. My nervousness and excitement increased in equal strength as I noticed one common factor in all of the paintings. Even in the portraits where their breasts were draped with silk the women were all completely naked from the waist down. The pictures all looked very tasteful and were by no means pornographic, but in each case the woman's vulva were clearly shown in fine detail between casually open thighs.

I heard Tom's foot steps returning up the stairs and quickly positioned my self, relaxed I hoped, and reclining on the chaise lounge with the silk draped over my skin and trapped between my legs.

Tom entered carrying to cups of coffee. He paused by the door saying, "Jenny you look sensational."

"Thank you, I replied, "I hope I will be OK as your model."

"You'll be fine Jenny, just drink your coffee, relax and then we'll get started."

As Tom spoke I could see him trying not to be too obvious about the fact he was checking my silk covered breasts.

We chatted for a while as I finished my coffee.

Tom walked over and took the cup from me and said, "Shall we start?"

"Yes, when ever you like."

"I assume you have already checked out my other portraits on the walls Jenny?"

"Yes," I replied quietly.

"Good, now please lean back into the chaise lounge and stretch your legs out the full length over the cushions." I leaned back as he asked into a reclining position with both legs together and straight out on top of the long seat.

"That's great Jenny, perhaps you would look more relaxed if you weren't clamping the silk so tightly between your thighs! Would you mind if I arranged it for you?"

"OK," I said, slightly apprehensively.

He reached down saying, just relax your legs Jenny, you can trust me."

I relaxed my grip on the silk and then gasped as Tom slowly pulled it from between my legs. The feeling was sensuous as I felt the fine silk sliding over my smooth labia and pubis, at one stage some of it ran between my smooth hairless lips as Tom pulled it free.

Once freed, he retained my modesty by making sure it still rested over my pubis and on top of my thighs.

He walked back to his easel and gazed at me, appraising me from head to toe.

"I'll start sketching the outline drawing first," he said and then we'll concentrate more on the detail. Just relax and look at me Jenny. I want to try and capture the feeling of a sexy woman lost in her erotic dreams."

I giggled and Tom joined with me and laughed but then added, "just try to imagine I am your lover and we are about to make love."

I giggled again but did my best to gaze into his eyes each time he looked at me. He was sketching quite quickly and looked completely absorbed as he looked up at me again and said, "Seduce me Jenny."

"What?" I exclaimed with some alarm.

"Not physically, Jenny, seduce me with your charms. Imagine I am your lover and you want to arouse him."

I started to try and imagine that Tom was Jack. I was really getting into the role as Tom somehow relaxed me with his talking. I pursed my lips and pretended to make a kiss as I reached up and slowly slid the silk from one of my breasts.

"Like this?" I teased.

"That's great Jenny," said Tom, "show me more."

I slowly pulled the silk up a little from my thighs which allowed enough slack to pull it away completely from both breasts.

"You have lovely breasts Jenny, ripe and sensuous," said Tom as I pulled the silk down on either side so it was just loosely draped on the edges of my shoulders leaving both breasts completely naked to Tom's gaze.

Like in the art class, I felt my nipples stiffening as I began to get aroused.

Tom's gaze was rapidly switching from his canvas to my naked breasts and back again and I could hear him talking under his breath saying, "So beautiful, so sexy."

"Keep seducing me Jenny, tease me with your thighs."

I did not really know what he meant but knew from looking at the other portraits what he hoped and probably expected I would show him.

Still feeling a little shy and uncertain I allowed my thighs to relax and open slightly. Only a little and the silk was still covering me down there.

"If you feel ready Jenny, please let one foot rest on the floor."

I looked at him gazing at me over the top of the canvas and, starting to feel more and more confident, I slowly bent my knee and let my foot slip from the chaise lounge and onto the floor. I tried my best to keep my knees together but of course it was impossible with one foot on the floor. As my knees parted I felt the delicate silk fall between my parted thighs.

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers