Jenny and Jack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

"That looks fantastic Jenny, now let your thigh relax some more."

I let the knee of the leg that was over the side of the chaise lounge fall into a relaxed pose, which meant that my thighs opened further. The silk slipped down further between my open thighs to keep me partly covered by its semi-transparent quality.

Tom was mumbling quietly to him self again but loud enough for me to hear saying, "Oh Jenny, so seductive, so very sexy and alluring.

He was still sketching busily and, I sensed, waiting for the right moment to ask to see his prize. He looked up and gazed over the canvas again. I could see it in his eyes and sensed that he was aroused as he said quietly, "Pull the silk away Jenny; let me see what I have only had a hint of. Show me what you have been hiding between your shapely thighs."

It felt like my mind had been taken over, maybe the flattery of Tom's compliments or just the sheer feeling of excitement to know I was arousing him by just letting him see me naked. With slightly trembling fingers I reached down and slowly pulled the silk out from between my legs. With my legs apart the silk delicately caressed my labia as I pulled it out. Finally the silk was free and I placed each end down by each hip. Although the room was quite warm I felt my cheeks blush as I felt a breath of air waft over my exposed labia. It wasn't just the fact that I was showing my self so completely and intimately to Tom that caused my cheeks to blush it was also the fact that I could feel that I was wet.

Now completely exposed to Tom's admiring gaze I found the strength to gaze back into his eyes, and ask with a cheeky smile, "Is that what you wanted to see?"

"Oh Jenny, from the moment you agreed to pose for my art class I have dreamed of nothing else."

He returned to his frantic sketching as I, with an element of disbelief, reclined on the chaise lounge completely naked and now brazenly exposing my aroused genitalia.

"I hope you are not shocked Jenny, but I love to draw and paint what I consider is the most sensual part of a woman's body. I could not help but notice when you first posed for the art class that you kept your self hair free down there."

My cheeks flushed again as he was now just gazing directly between my open thighs as he continued, "You look beautiful down there Jenny and I can't help noticing that your lips are glistening and aroused. I always think that an aroused pussy looks so fantastic. I love the way your labia have swollen a little and the glistening of your mucous between them." My breasts were already feeling sensitive and aroused as Tom continued, "Now cup one of your breasts in your hand." I just did as he asked, placing my hand beneath my breast and cupping it, leaving my stiffened nipple pointing toward Tom like I was offering him a gift.

"That's great Jenny," he said, continuing to sketch as he gazed at me.

"Caress your nipples. Let me see them aroused."

I was still looking into his eyes as I just followed his instructions quite willingly and, cupping both breasts in my hands, I teased my nipples, pinching them and rolling them between my thumb and finger. I closed my eyes, almost oblivious to Tom watching me, enjoying the feelings I was giving my self as I played with my tingling nipples and squeezed my breasts.

With my eyes still closed Tom's voice sounded distant but compelling.

"Touch your self between your legs Jenny."

My mind was drifting as I released one of my breasts and let my free hand wander down over my body until my fingers were hovering over my labia.

"Touch it Jenny, spread the wetness over your delicious lips."

I felt my labia, engorged and wet to my touch, as I gently eased a finger between them and spread the silky mucous over them.

"Rub your self Jenny. Let your self relax. Let me watch you make your self cum."

I pressed my fingers into my moist flesh, brushing against my clitoris as I started to move my hips and push myself against my fingers. I could hear myself moaning as though it was somebody else. I squeezed my breast harder, imagining that Jack was teasing and pulling my nipple as my hand and hips worked in perfect harmony sending waves of pleasure through my body. I could feel my self losing control and just thrust my hips harder against my hand. My legs began to tremble and my loud moaning became uncontrollable. I pressed a finger inside me as my orgasm took me over completely.

I felt as though I had momentarily passed out as my senses slowly returned. Gradually I remembered where I was. With my hand still pressed between my legs and a finger still inside my soaking wet vagina I opened my eyes slowly to confirm it and saw Tom smiling warmly at me.

"Oh, Tom I got carried away, I did not----------." "It's OK, Jenny; I wanted you to get carried away. Other than a woman's exposed labia the next most beautiful thing is to watch a woman masturbate and have an orgasm."

My cheeks were flushed and I hastily removed my finger from my vagina. I was about to close my legs when Tom said in an urgent tone, "No, please Jenny, stay like that with your legs wide open. You look so beautiful down there. Your pussy, swollen, engorged and glistening with your juices is a delight to look at and to try and sketch.

I just lay there in disbelief, my legs wide open displaying the wetness between them as Tom openly gazed at me and sketched on his canvas.

He stopped sketching, looked at me and said, "I've finished the sketch Jenny but over the next week or so I will create an oil painting from it."

I watched as he stood up and walked across to a cupboard. He opened the cupboard and took out a camera. As he walked toward me I could see a huge bulge in the front of his trousers. "I just need to take a few pictures to get the colours and textures of skin accurate in the oil painting Jenny."

I did not answer directly, I just nodded, almost absentmindedly as I gazed at the bulge.

I shifted my gaze up to his face as he said with a smile in his voice, "open wide for me Jenny."

We both chuckled as I opened my legs a little wider and just let him move between my open thighs and take close up shots of my genitalia. All sense of shyness had gone as he then took some close up pictures of my breasts, even giving my nipples a quick flick, his excuse being at added to the colour and texture.

I remained reclining in the chaise lounge as he leaned over me to take the breast close ups. His bulge looked almost uncomfortable and with my new found boldness I said, "Is there anything I can do to help this?" As I finished speaking I brushed my hand over the bulge and sought out the zip fastener.

Tom said nothing. He just stood up next to me as I pulled down his zipper. I rummaged inside and soon pulled out his large thick erection.

"Mmmmm, not bad for an old guy I joked."

I looked up into his eyes as I gripped his penis in my hand and slowly eased back the foreskin. It felt hot and I could feel the throbbing of his pulse in my hand. As I started to move my hand he shifted a little further down until he was gazing between my open legs.

I gripped him harder moving my hand back and forth, watching his eyes full of lust as he gazed between my open thighs. I opened my legs wider and teased him, "do you like my smooth hairless cunt," I said, feeling him twitch in my hand as I used the crude word that Jack had taught me. "Do you like looking at it Tom imagining your stiff cock slipping inside it?" As I spoke I could feel him thrusting his erection into my gripping hand. I let him find his own pace as I reached down between my legs with my free hand and used my fingers to open my labia. "Do like seeing me finger my cunt Tom; watching my cunt lips being opened; imagining that you are fucking me?" His thrusts became more and more urgent, I heard him gasp as his erection throbbed and pulsated in my hand. Splash your spunk on my tits Tom; let me feel your hot spunk splashing onto my body. Suddenly it erupted and spurts of hot ejaculate splashed onto my face and breasts. I kept gripping it, letting him thrust and move as he wanted; forcing every last drop from him.

When I felt him start to soften in my hand I released my grip and let his penis flop down. Our eyes met and now it was him with the flushed cheeks as he said, "Oh Jenny," he said, "You are incredible!"

I sat on the edge of the chaise lounge; Tom's fluids trickling over my face and breasts as he fetched some tissues.

He wiped me clean, checking all over me for drops of fluid before finally wiping his wet penis on a tissue.

I could sense that he wanted to ask me something but was hesitating. Finally he blurted out, "Jenny I belong to a small camera club and we are always looking for amateur attractive models to pose for us."

I was silent for a moment and could sense that Tom was feeling a little uncomfortable. I wondered what else he had in mind so I said quite boldly, "Posing naked again I assume?"

He looked directly into my eyes and I could sense I could trust him as he said, "We try to recreate vintage erotic art using modern cameras and lighting. If you are interested I can show you some examples that we are trying to recreate. Just have a look and if you are interested then I would love to introduce you to my other friends."

"You have some pictures here?" I enquired.

"Yes, there in a file on my computer," he said. "One moment and I'll fetch my laptop. He fished out his laptop from under the chaise lounge, booted it up and said, "Here, Jenny, these are examples of some vintage and classic erotic art that we try to re-create."

I looked at the grainy black and white image and felt intrigued. It showed a naked woman reclining on a chaise-lounge, very similar to how I had just been posing. She too had a drape of silk but it was much shorter and only covered one breast. She had one leg off of the seat and her thighs were slightly parted to reveal her cleanly shaven labia.

Tom was quiet as I checked out more images of the same model. Each one quite tastefully posed but very revealing.

I glanced up at Tom saying, "You want me to reveal my self like I did to you earlier but to you and your camera club friends?"

"Yes," he stuttered, "but only if you are completely willing Jenny. Your hairless pussy is perfect for our needs and is something we all really like."

"Show me some more Tom." He opened some more files of the same woman but this time the pictures were much bolder. She was posing with two naked and very obviously erect men, holding a penis in each hand. I tried to sound business like and relaxed as I said,

"I'll think about it Tom, I'll let you know in a few days."

"You'll definitely think about it Jenny?" he asked, with almost a pleading tone to his voice.

"Yes," said, "I'll call you and let you know. I then dressed and Tom led me out to my car.

As I said goodbye Tom added, "I'll show you the portrait as soon as it is finished and if you decide you would be willing to pose for my camera club please let me know."

I reassured him that I'd let him know and then set off for home.

As usual I emailed Jack with my latest news. I hesitated as I started to write about masturbating and having an orgasm in front of Tom. Knowing by now how much it seemed to arouse him. I then went on to tell him how I had made Tom ejaculate.

At the end of the email I then told him about Tom's suggestion of posing for Tom's camera club to re-create poses of vintage erotic art.

I sent the email, logged off and went to bed.

Jack was very excited by my news. He wanted to know every last detail of how rudely I had posed for Tom and then the idea of me modelling for the camera club excited him greatly and he discussed little else in his daily emails.

I suppose I already knew what my decision would be as I made my way to the weekly art class.

I knew that tonight we would be reviewing the sketches of me from a few months back and I felt a little uncomfortable as I walked in and was greeted by my class mates and saw sketches of me hung on the walls. I looked at the different sketches and felt flattered by the different interpretations. In most of the pictures the face was not immediately recognisable as me but the attention to detail of my breasts, especially my nipples, was quite flattering.

Tom entered the room and the class settled down. He congratulated the male members of the class for their artistic efforts and then thanked me again for willingly volunteering at the last minute.

We spent the rest of the lesson discussing the finer detail of figure sketching. I had to suppress my embarrassment a few times as Tom went into detail about how to accurately sketch breasts and the nude female body as he used the different sketches of me as an example.

The class was soon over and I let the men leave before approaching Tom.

"I've been considering you suggestion of posing for your camera club," I said.

He looked at me expectantly as I continued, "I surprised myself by how I previously enjoyed posing for the art class and then for you in your studio so I have decided I would like to give your camera club a try."

I could see the excitement building in his eyes as I continued, "But before I pose for you I need your assurance, in writing, that the pictures are strictly for the camera club only. Nothing with be shared with other friends out side of the club or worst still released on the internet."

Tom looked hurt by the suggestion as he replied, "Of course we would never do that. I will give you the reassurance in writing tomorrow, signed by all the members."

Jenny and Jack

Chapter 11

THE CAMERA CLUB

Although I had already told Tom that I would go along to his camera club and pose for them I still had doubts. I was still a mother of two kids after all and still had to lead my boring daily life. Yes, I felt flattered by Tom and his eagerness but it also felt like the model that had posed naked for him was not really me. These doubts persisted for a week but one Friday night my mood changed. I picked up the letter that Tom had sent from the camera club. He had kept his word and posted me a letter with the written assurance of all the members of the confidentiality of any pictures they might take of me.

When I re-read the letter I felt excited again. I wanted to experience that feeling again of posing for a group of appreciative older men. Maybe I was slightly crazy, I don't know but I had to tell Jack that I had made my decision and see how he reacted. I emailed him to tell him and waited for his reply.

Tom had already been in touch again and given me the date, time and venue of the next camera club meeting.

Jack's reply was almost instant. He was excited but also cautionary as he pointed out that the club members might expect more than just taking pictures and to just be careful I did not do anything I might regret. He then added in bold type, "but if you do end up doing something that you regret afterwards I want your full description in writing and preferably with pictures!"

I replied that they wanted to see me first, maybe an audition or something and that I was going to their next meeting and would be sure to give him a full report afterward.

The day of the camera club meeting arrived. It was a Saturday evening so I had time to shower and prepare before leaving home. I'd had my regular waxing during the week and as I stepped out of the shower I subconsciously ran my fingers over the baby smooth flesh of my pubis and vulva. I checked my self in front of my bedroom mirror. I was always critical of what I saw and today was no exception. My belly looked a little bloated, my breasts were not as firm and pert as they used to be and I did not like my bottom. I tried to push away these negative thoughts with memories of Jack and the porno role play session we had. Jack always told me how sexy I looked and that was good enough for me. I also remembered back to the art class and how the older men also seemed to appreciate my naked body.

I started to get dressed and wondered what Tom's friends at the camera club would be like. Tom himself was quite tall, with broad shoulders. He was perhaps fifteen years or so older than me, about the same age as Jack but he obviously kept him self in good shape.

I had always preferred older men and felt more at ease with them and I was hoping that the camera club men would be to my liking.

I felt a little shy as I realised I had chosen some pretty underwear already anticipating that the camera club members would soon be seeing me wearing it.

I finished dressing and then after saying some hasty goodbyes I left the house and set off for the camera club.

The venue was not far away, fifteen minutes or so and was a private room above a restaurant.

I parked the car and called Tom on his mobile. He said he would come and fetch me so I hung up and waited by the car.

Tom appeared with a big warm smile on his face. He took my arm in his and led me to a side door and then up some stairs.

We came to a door and as we approached I could hear male voices inside. Tom opened the door and ushered me inside. The conversation stopped as we entered the large room. I saw a stage in the centre surrounded by lighting equipment and cameras of differing types all mounted on tripods. As I looked around I was greeted by at least ten male faces all smiling at me.

"Hi every body," said Tom, "this is Jenny, the lovely young woman I have been telling you about."

I felt nervous but managed to counter with, "only nice things I hope!"

I looked around at the men and felt a kind of relief to see that they were all at least as old as Tom. They looked like a friendly group and were all holding glasses of wine.

One of them moved forward saying, "Jenny, it is lovely to meet you at last after hearing Tom praising you these past months. Here, would you like a glass of wine?"

I took the glass and then Tom introduced each of the men to me.

After introducing me to the last of the men he said, "Gentlemen, I would like to propose a toast to Jenny." The men all raised their glasses and shouted, "To Jenny!"

I drank my wine along with the men and soon felt the effects of the alcohol.

I realised that they were trying to help me relax and their pleasant conversation together with the effects of the wine were certainly working.

Tom was the one who seemed to be in control. He took me around the room and pointed to various old pictures that were hung on the wall.

"These pictures are all from the nineteen twenties up to the nineteen fifties," he said to me as I looked at the vintage erotica. It was interesting to see that other than the technology nothing has really changed in the desire of men to see women in erotic poses. As we walked around the room the pictures appeared to be in some sort of order. The first ones were very similar to how I had posed for the art class. As we walked around the pictures became more and more revealing. Fully exposed breasts at first and then as we progressed around the room I noticed more of the women displaying them selves with their legs open. I felt a little shocked but not surprised that the last section showed women masturbating and having sex. I don't know why I felt shocked because it was only quite recently that I had masturbated in front of Tom!

Tom took me back to the other men and said, "I would like to suggest that we introduce Jenny slowly and with good manners to the task of posing for us."

"Jenny, I'm sure that all of the men here will be keen to have you as our model but we always like to give a more formal audition first just to be sure that we all agree. If you haven't changed your mind we would like you to go and stand on the stage and get used to us taking your picture."

One of the men had topped up my wine glass. I took a large gulp of wine and then walked across to the stage.

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers