Jenny and Jack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped up onto it, feeling a little awkward and not sure what to do.

The men gathered round the stage and made adjustments to their cameras and lighting. The room lights were dimmed right down and bright lights flooded the stage. The effect was that I could not see the men very clearly in the darkness but could sense their anticipation of what they hoped might be to come.

I heard Tom as he said, "Just try to relax Jenny and move around the stage."

I slowly walked around, hearing the clicks of the camera shutters as the men started to take pictures. Around the stage were a number of props; a wooden chair, a chaise-lounge and a bar stool.

I appreciated the considerate start to proceedings but was not surprised when Tom said, "when ever you feel comfortable Jenny please start to undress. You've seen the types of pictures we ultimately would like to take so it is important for you to feel relaxed and comfortable without any clothes. Why not start by taking off your dress?"

It was a hot summer evening and I had already decided not to wear any panty hose, just my bra and knickers under my summer dress with heeled shoes.

I kicked the shoes off and then, taking a deep breath I reached behind and pulled down the long zip of my dress.

I could hear the cameras clicking as I shrugged the dress from my shoulders and let it slowly fall down over my body. I gave it a helping hand over my hips and let it fall to the floor.

"Stay like that for a moment! Some one said urgently. I stood still, dressed only in my bra and knickers with my dress crumpled around my ankles as the cameras clicked furiously.

As the shutter clicking slowed I kicked away the dress.

"Just walk around the stage in your underwear Jenny and get used to the feeling," said Tom.

I could hear the others paying me compliments as I walked around the stage. Comments like, "you look great Jenny, lovely body and very sexy."

I was surprised by how relaxed I was feeling standing in a darkened room in just my underwear with a group of older men. The wine was definitely helping but so were the nice comments from the men.

When Tom asked me to put my hands on my hips and stand with my feet apart I just did as he asked and felt sexy as the camera shutters clicked.

"When you feel you are ready Jenny, please take off your bra."

With my feet still apart I reached up behind and unfastened my bra. I could feel the collective gaze of the men all wanting to see my breasts which made me feel shy but also flattered. I felt my bra loosen and then I slowly and somewhat shyly slid the shoulder straps down over my arms.

I paused for a while, gathering the courage to bare my breasts for all of these men. If I'm being honest I was also enjoying teasing them. I took a deep breath, straightened my back and pulled the cups away from my body. I then tossed the bra away and returned my hands to my hips leaving my breasts naked and completely exposed to the men.

I felt nervously excited as the men all exclaimed their compliments. I heard one say, "beautiful, Jenny, just beautiful."

Others were more blunt but still complimentary. Just hearing other men exclaiming, "lovely tits Jenny, fantastic," did wonders for my self esteem.

I decided to walk around again on the stage and enjoyed the continuing compliments from the men as my breasts gently jiggled with each step and the camera shutters continued to click.

I found it hard to believe how much I had changed since meeting Jack. It was a completely different me since we had become lovers. Before then just the idea of taking off my clothes in front of anyone would have been awful, even in front of my husband. Now, as I slowly paraded in front of Tom's camera club friends wearing just my knickers I felt like a new and different woman. I felt a tingle of excitement like a small electric shock rush through me knowing that before the evening was over my knickers would almost certainly be in the heap of my other clothes. What else would they ask me to do I wondered?

Knowing I would soon be completely naked my mind started to wander. For a moment I had a feeling of dread that they could all try to rape me or something.

Tom must have seen something change in my expression and read my mind as he said reassuringly, "Jenny, before we ask you to remove your panties I want you to feel comfortable that we will not force you to do anything against your will. If you want to stop now and go home I will happily help you get dressed and take you home."

Feeling slightly foolish I looked across to Tom and said, "No thank you Tom, I was just having some last minute doubts. From what I have seen and heard you all seem very friendly and I trust you."

I felt a kind of relief sweep through the men as they felt reassured that the lady Tom had brought along would still be posing for them and, more importantly to them would be taking off her panties. "You obviously realise that the next step is to remove your panties Jenny. Maybe you would like me to suggest some poses to get you prepared before you remove them?"

"OK," I said a little nervously.

"Place your feet a little further apart Jenny."

I moved my feet about two feet apart and looked back at Tom enquiringly.

"A little further Jenny," said Tom.

I moved them further feeling the fabric of my panties stretching over my pubic mound.

"That's great Jenny," said Tom, "now pull your panties up tightly so that the fabric is stretched tight across your pussy."

I reached down and gripped the waistband at each side. With the camera shutters already clicking I pulled the waist band up higher.

"Higher Jenny, stretch them higher."

I could feel the fabric stretching and then moulding itself to the outline of my labia.

"That looks fantastic Jenny, so sexy," said Tom.

"Now try putting one foot up on the chair."

I let go of my panties and walked over to the chair.

"Keep one leg straight and place the other foot up on the chair."

I did as he asked and felt the fabric of my panties once more pressing into my labia.

"You are looking great Jenny," said Tom. "Are you ready to take off your panties yet?"

I did not answer. I listened to the cameras and knew I was ready. I felt as though a restraining belt or chain had gone from my conscience as I lifted my leg off of the chair and stood on the stage with my thumbs hooked into the waistband of my knickers eager but still strangely shy to be the cause of these older men's lustful desires.

Knowing they were all gazing lustfully at me I slowly pushed my panties down over my thighs. As soon as my smooth hairless pubis became visible I heard gasps of delight from the men. Feeling encouraged I pushed the panties down further until they fell down around my ankles. With a quick flick of my feet I kicked them off and stood completely naked under the photographic lights with the sound of many camera shutters clicking all around me.

Feeling bold and again enjoying the compliments from the men I walked around the stage enjoying the freedom of being completely naked as I listened to the shutters clicking.

"Jenny I already knew you would be perfect for the club," said Tom. "But all of my fellow camera club members need to be sure that you are not shy about showing off your pussy. If you feel ready maybe you could put one foot up on the chair again or maybe just stand with your legs apart."

I recognised that now familiar feeling that excited me so much. It was an erotic mixture of shyness, nervousness and excitement knowing that all these men were being aroused by me and wanting to see between my legs. I tried to peer into the darkness and imagine their expectant faces, wondering if they were all getting aroused and erect as I decided to sit on the bar stool.

I stood next to it and then quickly climbed up onto it with my legs together. I could vaguely see some of the men moving around in front of me with cameras in their hands. I sat there for a moment, my legs demurely closed with my feet resting on one of the cross rails of the stool. I looked around as the men gathered in front of me and then, feeling a little shy but also excited, I slowly opened my legs.

Even though I was willingly giving these men the chance to see between my legs I felt my cheeks flush. Maybe it was the 'other' Jenny's shyness still coming through.

I listened to the camera shutters and then the men's voices saying things like; "Oh Jenny I love your pussy, so smooth." And another saying, "Your pussy looks perfect. Please can you open up a little more?" I looked toward the direction of the voice and then opened my legs wider to give them an even better view. All of this attention and the compliments were arousing me, a point that had not gone unnoticed as I heard one of the men say, "look how erect Jenny's nipples have become." And another saying, "I can see her pussy lips glistening, she's getting wet!"

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could enjoy displaying my self so boldly to a group of older men so much.

I had already noticed a few of them in the darkened room adjusting the bulges in their trousers and all because of me.

"Jenny," Tom said, "You look fantastic and I know I speak on behalf of the other members when I say we would love you to be our erotic model."

Almost before Tom had finished speaking the other men all applauded and cheered loudly.

"That is of course if you accept our invitation Jenny."

I looked around at the men, my moistening labia still boldly on display and said, "Before I accept I would like a better idea of what you will be expecting of me."

"Of course," said Tom, "I think it would be better to show you a series of old prints that we want to re-create with you. You will see from the prints that some of the poses are quite bold. If you agree to be our new model I suggest we just try some ideas and see how you progress. Please come down and join us Jenny."

I grabbed my dress, slipped it on over my naked body and stepped off the stage to join the men. I pulled up a seat and sat with them. The feeling was very erotic as I sat there in just my dress and looked at each of them in turn, all a lot older than me and with experience etched into their faces.

Tom passed me a large file with a black and white picture on the front of a naked woman. She was reclining on a bed, her knees drawn up and wide apart to fully reveal her genitalia.

Just imagining posing like that for these men filled me with a feeling of shyness but also nervous excitement.

I opened the file and looked at some more pictures of the same woman. In the next picture she was reclined on a chaise lounge with her legs apart and cupping her breasts in her hands. It reminded me immediately of the way in which I had posed for Tom for my portrait.

After the first few pictures the next ones showed the woman fully clothed and standing between two men. I felt intrigued as I quickly checked the next picture. It looked so erotic. The woman was bent over the back of a chair. The men, who were wearing diner suits and bow ties, had lifted up her skirt to reveal her panties. In the next one the woman's panties were pulled down to her knees, fully exposing her bottom.

I looked around at the men and said, "Before we continue I have a few questions that I would like straight answers to."

Tom immediately replied, "Of course Jenny, ask us anything you like."

"It looks to me as though the main reason for this so called camera club is to have an excuse to get younger women like me to take off their clothes arouse you all by posing erotically; correct?"

Tom hesitated but then said, "Yes Jenny, although we are all genuinely interested in the art of erotic pictures it is also for our own selfish and perverted pleasure."

I looked around at the men's faces, they all looked genuine and trustworthy but with a lustful desire somehow showing in their eyes.

When I had removed my knickers earlier the memory of the thrill was still etched in my mind. My natural shyness was overpowered by a desire to give these older men a thrill. The feelings I had just experienced when I displayed my self completely to them were incredibly arousing and I knew I wanted more. To be encouraged and complimented by these men.

"OK," I said, "I really appreciate your honesty and will need plenty of encouragement but I am willing to try and be your erotic model."

The men cheered loudly, the glasses were re-filled and Tom proposed another toast; "To Jenny, our sexy new model!"

We all drank more wine and then Tom said, "Jenny, we still have a few hours left so I would like to suggest we take some more pictures. Have you ever worn a garter belt and stockings?"

"Yes," I replied, rather bashfully.

"Excellent," said Tom, "we have a good selection of period underwear and clothes in our store room. Come with me and we'll get you dressed for the part that we have in mind."

I followed Tom to a small room behind the stage. He opened the door and we went inside.

"We collected most of these items for our last model and she was about the same size as you," said Tom.

"So what happened to her Tom, did you all scare her away?" I said, laughing.

"No, not at all, she was a very good model and enjoyed her time with us. Unfortunately her husband found out what she was doing and stopped her from coming here."

I thought of Jack and knew that far from stopping me he would be encouraging me to be as wild as possible.

Tom passed me some old fashioned knickers covered with lace and frills, a garter belt and some pale coloured stockings. As I took them he then searched out a frilly blouse and a long old fashioned skirt.

"I'll leave you to get changed," he said, "and then you can come out to the stage."

"Don't I need an old fashioned bra?" I asked.

"No, you'll not need a bra Jenny. The first shots will be with the blouse open and your tits showing. Oh and by the way, please put the garter belt on first with the knickers over the top."

His reply sounded so blunt and direct but just hearing him say that the first shots would be with my breasts showing excited me.

I closed the door for privacy, not really sure why when they had already seen me naked and then quickly took off my dress. I then put on the garter belt and stockings. I remembered his last instruction to put on the knickers over the garter belt and felt that now familiar nervous excitement as I realised the knickers could be pulled down leaving the garter belt and stockings in place.

Although the clothes were very old fashioned I felt very feminine as I looked down at the mass of frills on the blouse and the long flared skirt.

The blouse was quite a tight fit and quite revealing. It had a plunging V neck which extended almost down to my navel.

I checked that the stockings were straight and then, with excited anticipation, smoothed down the skirt, opened the door and headed for the stage.

The men were already gathered around. They had cleared the stage except for the wooden chair which was placed in the middle.

Tom greeted me and said, "Please sit on the chair Jenny and I will explain the story line. We don't always stick to it but it will form the basis of the series of pictures. A lot will depend on you as to how the scenes progress.

So, Jenny, the theme for this series of pictures is you are a maid in a rich man's house just after the turn of the last century. You have been caught by the master of the house in a state of partial undress with two of the male servants. It was an unfair world then and the male servants have convinced the master that it was all your idea. The master has then declared that with the help of the male servants you should be punished."

Tom and two of the men then joined me on the stage; all three men dressed in period costume.

I chuckled as it reminded me of when I was at school performing in plays but of course this play would be much more revealing, for me at least.

The two men dressed as servants stood in front of me and Tom, dressed as the master of the house, stood close by.

"I want to set the first scene Jenny," said Tom, please unfasten your blouse and open the front until your tits are on show."

I did as he asked enjoying the tease of unfastening the buttons slowly and then easing the frilly blouse open until my breasts were fully displayed.

"That's great Jenny," said Tom, now lean back in the chair as if you are displaying your self wantonly to the male servants."

I did as he asked making sure both nipples were still showing. Once again the camera shutters were noisily clicking as the club members enjoyed the show.

I suddenly felt my shyness again and was a little shocked as I listened to Tom saying, "Jenny to make this scene look realistic I'm going to ask the servant men to unfasten their trousers and get out their penises."

I immediately turned to Tom and said, "I want to make it very clear that although I am willing to be quite bold with you guys there will not be any fucking!"

I did not usually use words like that but I wanted to be quite clear.

"Jenny," said Tom, "I said earlier that we will never force you to do anything that you are not comfortable with. Yes, we want to take erotic pictures of you but if you ever feel that you do not want to do anything you just have to say no and we will do something else."

"Promise?" I asked, but with a cheeky smile.

"Yes, promise," replied Tom.

"Oh, and Jenny, to try and make the poses and scenes more realistic we usually try to perform a kind of improvised play."

"OK," I said, I'll try to go along with you."

I leaned back in the chair again readjusting the blouse to show all of my breasts again as the two servant men looked at me and then started to unfasten their trousers. I found my self watching with fascination as I realised that the trousers had buttons. I watched as the two of them unfastened the buttons.

Feeling more confident after Tom's promise I joked, "I'm looking forward to seeing how much the sight of me showing my breasts has aroused you!"

I watched them both reach inside their trousers and then pull out their erections.

Tom then said to the servant men, "move closer to Jenny please."

The men were within easy reach and I felt the temptation to reach out and touch their erections and when Tom said with uncertainty in his voice, "Jenny it would be great if you could make the part of getting caught look realistic by holding a cock in each hand. But if you don't wa..........................."

My actions cut him off in mid sentence as I reached out and wrapped my hands around each of the erections.

I could not resist giving each one a gentle squeeze as I heard the clatter of camera shutters capturing the scene as I said, "like this?"

I still held each of the men as Tom said, "That's perfect, now Jenny, I want you to look shocked as I, the master of the house appear and catch you. Turn toward me with the shocked expression and then slowly release the men's cocks." I really thought this was fun and played the part. I turned toward Tom with a startled look on my face. After hearing the cameras I then released the erections one at a time and then looked down to the floor in shame. At each stage I heard the clatter of the shutters and then Tom said, Jenny, "You are great! Now stand up and face me and pretend that I am scolding you"

I did as he asked, gazing at the floor with my breasts still exposed. As the cameras clicked Tom actually started to play the part more realistically and shouted at me, "Jenny you are behaving like a cheap whore and you should be punished!"

I found my self playing the part unscripted along with Tom, saying "Master, I'll do anything, please don't punish me." As I spoke I cupped my breasts in each hand as if I was offering them to him.