Jenny and Jack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could sense the excitement of the rest of the camera club as their cameras clicked furiously.

Tom then turned the chair around, so the seat was facing away, grabbed my arm and turned me around, saying, "you are nothing more than a cheap whore, now bend over the back of the chair and prepare to be punished."

The mixture of the role play and the anticipation of what might happen next were already adding to my arousal.

I slowly bent over the chair back and then felt Tom put his hand on the back of my neck pushing me down until my head was almost on the seat and the top of the chair back was pressing into my belly.

He kept his hand pressing on my neck as he said to the servant men, "one of you, lift up her skirt and we'll prepare her for her punishment."

I felt my skirt being lifted and the cameras start to click as I felt the hem of the skirt being lifted higher and higher.

"Lift it right up over her waist so we can see her knickers," said Tom.

I felt the hem of the skirt lifted all the way up and then rested down on my back.

Now, with my garter belt, stockings and knickers on display I could hear the mumbled comments from the camera club men. Most started with "Wow," and finished with -------"-------knickers pulled down.

I waited for what I knew was coming next and felt a momentary flush of embarrassment as Tom said to the man holding my skirt, "you, keep her skirt well up and out of the way." He then paused and I sensed him turn to the other man as he said, "And you boy, pull down her knickers."

I felt the other man's fingers search out the waistband of the frilly knickers.

"Pull them down to her knees so we can all see the whore's arse."

I felt the knickers being slowly pulled down over my bottom. Slowly but surely I felt my bottom being exposed. The man had leaned closer to pull them down and I even felt his hot breath on the backs of my thighs as he pulled my knickers down to my knees.

"Move your feet apart Jenny, so that the knickers are stretched between them and will not fall any further.

I could almost feel the pairs of eyes and camera lenses focussed on my bottom. Bent over the chair I was sure that they could already see between my cheeks but as I shifted my knees apart I felt the cool air of the room as it wafted across both my moistening labia and my anus as if to confirm how exposed I now was..

My mind was swimming with the effect of the wine but also with thoughts of Jack. I knew that if he could see me now it would drive him crazy with lust. It gave me a thought to ask for some copies of the pictures so that I could send them to him.

I waited bent over the chair back, rudely displayed to all these men and wondered if this was what they did to arouse them selves and if they went home to masturbate or perhaps make love to their wives with the images of me still fresh in their heads. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine exposing my body like this to one man let alone a group. Jack had sown the seeds to help me lose my sexual inhibitions and now, knowing that my crudely exposed body was almost certainly responsible for making a room full of appreciative men erect and aroused, I felt turned on and alive.

My thoughts were interrupted and I tensed when I felt Tom's hand rest on one of my buttocks.

"Now we must punish the whore," he said. I felt him briefly fondle my buttock with one hand. Then with a swift action it left my buttock and then rapidly returned with a stinging slap.

"Ah!" I exclaimed, feeling his other hand still holding down my head as I tried to lift it.

It was not that painful it just took me by surprise and when Tom asked quietly, "OK?" I just replied, "Yes."

Almost as soon as I had replied I felt and heard a stinging slap on the other cheek. This became a repeated pattern and after a few slaps Tom paused in between each slap to caress my buttocks.

I could sense his hesitation and his not wanting me to say no or stop him. I just said nothing, secretly enjoying this new found pleasure.

He slapped me again, a little harder this time but between each slap the caressing became bolder. As he stroked his hand on each cheek I began to notice him pulling them apart a little. Each time he pulled my cheek I could hear the clatter of shutters as more pictures were taken of my most intimate parts.

"You still OK?" enquired Tom quietly.

"Mmmmm," I mumbled as I tensed and readied for the next stinging slap. The slaps now were starting to become more painful but the reward was the intimate caressing in between. The pain of the slap seemed to accentuate the soft caress. I could also feel that with each caress of my reddened buttocks the tips of his fingers were moving closer to my anus and genitalia. Of course the closer his finger tips got the more he could pull my buttocks open.

I felt my self becoming very wet and aroused. My nipples were tingling and although I was trying to fight against it I found my self yearning for Tom to touch me between my legs.

I yelped ahHH! Again as Tom slapped each of my cheeks harder than ever and then almost fainted as the finger tips of his caressing hand brushed lightly between my wet and engorged labia, fleetingly brushing my clitoris and then all the way back through my wet slit and up to my anus.

I felt him release my neck but I remained bent over and exposed, unashamedly waiting for what ever he wanted to do next.

I felt a hand on each buttock and then felt them being spread wide open. His fingers were delicately dancing over and between my fully exposed wet lips. The cameras were clicking furiously as Tom said, "Girl, you were obviously made for and are ready for fucking. I can see now why my servant boys were so aroused by you. I have decided that my punishment for them is to make them watch me fuck their favourite maid."

I gasped desperately, "no fucking," as I felt two of his fingers slide effortlessly into my vagina. Part of me was saying, "No, no, stop," but my desire and arousal seemed too intense to stop it.

I could feel I was losing control as he said, "don't worry Jenny, just relax," as he eased his fingers sensuously in and out of my wetness, brushing against my clitoris with one of his knuckles and teasing my anus with his thumb.

He seemed to sense my every need, judging his rhythm and the force to match my desires.

With my breasts hanging out of my blouse and displaying my self in the rudest way I felt my whole body tremble as my screams of pleasure started to echo around the room. With each loud scream Tom pushed his fingers deep inside me. My orgasm felt like it lasted for ever but slowly I recovered and let Tom help me to stand up. As I stood the skirt fell back down to cover me. My knickers fell around my ankles and my breasts were still showing. I looked around at the three men on the stage and the others who were still taking the odd picture. My cheeks were flushed, partly with embarrassment but also with my heightened arousal.

I thought of my husband and how he had convinced me for many years that I was useless at sex and did not arouse him. I found my self grinning as I looked at this group of men. The two 'servant boys' with their trousers open and still displaying large erections because of me. I felt quite certain and quite proud that the rest of the men in the room were also erect; all of them aroused by me and wanting me.

It gave me a strange feeling of power. Although outnumbered by this group of men I felt comfortable in their company and somehow knew that they would not take advantage of me. I knew that over the past months, thanks to Jack, I had changed. Just now, when Tom had exposed me so obscenely to his camera club friends, I still felt my old shyness but just knowing how it was arousing all the men to see me like that, my buttocks rudely pulled apart to expose me completely turned me on like nothing else before.

I turned to Tom and said, "Before I get dressed show me some of the pictures that were taken of your previous model."

I heard one of the men in the room open a cupboard and then he approached the stage with a file.

He passed it to Tom who hesitated for a moment and then passed it to me.

I open it and started to flick through the pictures. Like me, the previous lady was soon showing her self very boldly. I quickly found some where some of the men were showing their erections, just like my scene earlier. The answer to my curiosity was in the next few pictures.

The lady was bent over the same wooden chair. She was naked from the waist up and, like me earlier on, her knickers were around her knees and her skirt pulled right up over waist.

The major difference was that Tom was clearly entering her from behind while another man was standing in front of her with his erection in her mouth.

Tom looked embarrassed as he saw me looking. He stuttered, "Jenny, please do not think that we will expect the same from you. The previous lady had known us for many years and I suppose we just gradually got bolder and bolder with her but always with her full co-operation.

I laughed and said, "Tom, please don't worry, I already trust you all. After all, earlier on you could have easily taken advantage of me but you didn't, you just did as I wanted."

I was still feeling very bold and with a sudden urge to do a little more I said, "I suppose you might all want to see between my legs again." Just saying those words made me excited, knowing what I was intending to do.

The men all moved closer as I pulled the blouse out from the waistband of the skirt and took it off. Next I unfastened the skirt and, along with the frilly knickers, tossed them to one side. I stood there feeling sexy and proud, naked except for the garter belt and stockings. I heard the click of camera shutters as I turned round, placed my feet three feet apart and then bent over. I could see all of their faces through my legs and said, "Is that what you like to see?" I could feel that I was still wet and that my labia were pouting open.

I then stood up straight again, turned to face them and then lowered my self onto the chair. I sat with my buttocks near to the front. Then, watching the looks of lust on their faces I slowly opened my legs wide again until I was once more fully displayed.

I turned to the two men with their penises still erect and protruding from their trousers and said, come closer and let me see how aroused I have made you.

I reached out and wrapped a hand around each erect penis. They felt hot and I could feel the lust of each man through holding him.

With my newly found confidence and boldness I looked up at the two of them and asked, "Did you wonder why I just took off all my clothes again?" I gave both their erections a playful squeeze and, before waiting for an answer, said, "so that you two would not make a mess on them." I looked at each of the penises in turn as I pulled back their foreskins and imagined them both ejaculating.

"Now enjoy the feeling of my hand, relax and let me feel you both make a mess on my breasts." I started to rub them both, gripping their hard penises firmly as I saved them the trouble of doing it to themselves later.

I felt their excitement rising very quickly as I started to use some of the rude terms that Jack had taught me. I felt them start to thrust into my hands as I said, "Do you like my tits? Are you looking forward to splashing your hot spunk all over them? Or are you imagining how much you would have liked to fuck my wet cunt earlier when Tom was spreading my bum cheeks wide open? I don't know who was getting more carried away, me or them as I enjoyed using these naughty words and carried on gripping their hard penises, feeling the urgency of their thrusts increasing. I watched them both tensing their thighs and knew they were on the verge of ejaculating.

"Did you both like looking between my legs? I bet you both tried to imagine fucking my arsehole earlier as Tom spread me open for you."

Almost before I had finished talking I felt the penis in my left hand stiffen even more and throb between my clenched fingers. I heard camera shutters clicking and watched as thick milky ejaculate erupted from it splashing onto my breasts and some on my arm. I turned my attention to the penis in my right hand. I squeezed a little harder saying, "Imagine you are fucking my tight arse, feel it gripping your stiff cock from the base to the head as you fuck me." That was enough to send another load of hot ejaculate splashing over my breasts and arms.

I wiped the remaining drops from each penis as I released each of them from my grip.

I could sense a growing excitement in the room. I suspected I had surprised them with my new found confidence and boldness. I know I had surprised my self not only with this new found sexual confidence but my bold use of such graphic words.

I glanced down at the thick goo that was trickling down over my breasts.

I turned toward Tom and with a flick of my head hinted he should come and stand in front of me. As the two men moved away with their limp penises still swinging from their open trousers Tom stood in front of me.

I heard the camera start to click again and a murmur of expectation go round the room.

I reached forward, looked up into Tom's eyes and then started to unfasten his trousers. I delved inside his open fly and soon coiled my hand around his large and erect penis.

"Drop your trousers Tom and let me see what you have been hiding."

Still gripping his penis in my hand I waited as he unfastened his belt and then the waist fastening. I could sense his eagerness as he quickly pushed his trousers down over his hips and let them fall and crumple around his ankles.

I briefly released his penis from my grip and tugged his underpants down around his knees. I gazed at his manhood; his large testicles hanging in his scrotum and then his magnificent penis, long, thick and stiff.

"Move closer Tom," I said, gripping his thick shaft in my hand and pulling him toward me.

The room was completely silent except for the clicking of camera shutters as I pulled him even closer, pulled back his foreskin and then ran my tongue around the ridge of his penis.

"I wouldn't let you fuck me earlier Tom," I said but you gave me a wonderful orgasm which I want to repay with my mouth. Would you like that Tom?" I teased, as I paused, still gazing up into his eyes and licked him again. "Would you like me to take your cock into my mouth and make you cum? Would you like to fuck my mouth knowing that, I guess, unlike your wife, I will welcome your spunk in my mouth or over my face, what ever you want to do will be OK with me.

I did not wait for his answer, no point really. I just opened my mouth and engulfed the head of his penis. I closed my lips around the ridge and teased the head with my tongue. I remembered the tricks that Jack had taught me and, still gazing up into Tom's eyes, I slowly moved my lips down the thick shaft of his penis. I could hear the frenzy of shutters as my lips moved closer and closer to Tom's pubic hair. I heard a few gasps from the watching men as I took the whole length inside my mouth. My lips and nose pressed hard against Tom's pubic hair and the head of his penis in my throat. I kept the pose long enough for the men to get pictures and then set about making him reach his orgasm.

I bobbed my head up and down a few times until I felt Toms hands start to caress my ears and hold my head. He started to thrust into my mouth and I just kept sucking and allowing him to fuck my mouth at his own pace. I knew it would not take long. He thrust deeply a few times, taking me by surprise and almost making me gag. I felt him tense and could feel his penis throbbing between my lips. His thrusts were now very urgent. He paused momentarily pulled my head until my lips were crushed against his pubic hair and then ejaculated directly into my throat. I swallowed hard but then felt him pull his penis from my mouth. I grabbed it with my hand continuing to rub him hard as the rest of his fluids splashed over all my face. I kept hold of him, squeezing out every last drop and wiping it on my face as he gazed down into my eyes, his expression full of lustful desire.

Finally he stepped back as I released his softening penis. I leaned back in the chair, my legs still wide apart and three men's ejaculate trickling down from my face and breasts.

I looked around at the men as the cameras slowed and stopped.

"So did I get the job of being your erotic model I joked?"

Almost as one they all cheered loudly and as the cheering died away Tom said, "Jenny, you are welcome to be our model at any time. I'm sure we can enjoy each other's company and, with your consent of course, take even more daring and erotic pictures.

Tom then showed me a small wash room where he had hung my normal clothes so I could clean myself before getting dressed again.

When I emerged looking once more like any other young mother, Tom took my arm and said, "Thanks again Jenny, and just in case you need reminding, the pictures and everything that happened tonight is strictly confidential and will not go outside of the club."

I smiled at him and said, "Just out of curiosity, what do you do with all the pictures?" Tom grinned as he replied, "the honest answer?"

"Yes please," I responded.

The camera club was started by me some years ago now. I had been discussing the idea with some friends and we agreed that now we were of a certain age, it might be one of the only ways we could enjoy seeing a young woman naked."

I laughed and then said, but what about all the pictures?"

We keep a limited amount of the best ones and delete the rest. The really honest answer is we all keep memories of each evening sometimes backed up with pictures.

"I grinned again and with my new found boldness said, "You mean that later tonight your camera club friends will be masturbating as they remember me?"

"Of course," said Tom, and others will be fucking their wives but imagining it is you!"

We arrived at my car. I wished Tom good night and then drove home.

Some four or five weeks later Tom called me. "Hi Jenny, I thought I'd let you know that I have finally finished the portrait. Would you like me to send you a photograph of it?"

"Oh yes please Tom," I said with excitement in my voice and, I paused, "can you also send me some pictures from that night at your camera club. My close friend Jack is very keen to see some."

"Of Course," said Tom, we have already sorted through the large number of pictures, selected the best and deleted the rest. We all enjoyed re-living that night by looking at your pictures, hopefully we can persuade you to come back some time and do some more. I giggled, "Maybe Tom, I'll see.

I waited a while and then checked my email. Sure enough there was an email from Tom with a large attachment. I opened the file and the first thing I saw was a picture of Tom's oil painting. I was astounded. It looked great; just like an old oil portrait from an art gallery. My cheeks flushed a little as I noticed the detail he had managed between my legs. Even using the oil paints on canvas he had managed to portray my arousal. With skilful brush strokes and his artistic use of highlights he had clearly shown my labia, partly open and glistening with my own moisture.

I then checked out the other pictures and my cheeks flushed again. I had forgotten quite how bold I had been with the camera club. I checked through them, ready to forward them to Jack as I had promised. I hesitated as I saw the last picture where I had ejaculate dripping from my face and breasts but then decided he would love it!

As I had expected Jack replied to my email almost by return telling me again of his fantasy to watch me being penetrated by another man. I did I know it then but his fantasy would soon happen for real.