Jenny and Jack Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm seemed to last for ever but gradually it subsided. I slowly raised my self up until I was just kneeling above Jin's head.

I could sense that he was staring again at my wet labia and I gave a light hearted squeal as I felt him reach between my legs and pull me open with his fingers. I remained like that for a little while, enjoying the fact that Jin was still checking out his first naked labia as his inquisitive fingers pulled and probed between my legs.

Finally I moved off of him and said, "Jin, you were great, thank you.

I was not surprised when Jack then said, "Jenny, I think you should now return the favour."

Jin's expression was a mixture of excitement and uncertainty, not being sure of what Jack had in mind.

Knowing exactly what Jack meant, I moved around the bed and then reached for the waist band of Jin's underpants. I had been intrigued all evening by his disproportionate bulge and was now keen to see what was hidden beneath his underwear.

After my orgasm I was feeling horny and relaxed as I pulled the waistband of his underpants out to clear his erection and then down over his legs. I tossed them onto the floor and then quickly returned my attention to what I had just uncovered.

His penis looked large and magnificent on his slightly built body. I felt a sudden feeling of uncertainty and glanced toward Jack as if to check he was happy for me to continue. Jack just grinned, still gripping his erection in his hand and nodded his silent approval. I turned my attention back to Jin's impressive erection and wrapped my hand around it. It felt hot and very hard as I then cupped his scrotum with my other hand.

"Open you legs so I can kneel between them Jin."

He moved his legs apart enabling me to cup his scrotum fully and feel the weight and size of his testicles.

Kneeling between his legs I lifted my head and looked into his eyes as I said, "Jin, I'm going to suck you now. Just relax and enjoy it."

I could hardly believe this once shy Taiwanese mother's words as, still looking directly into his eyes I added, "Oh and by the way, don't worry about doing it in my mouth, I love the taste."

The look on his face was as though he had died and gone to heaven as I shifted my gaze to his manhood and lowered my head down onto him.

With my fingers wrapped around his rock hard erection I eased back his foreskin. The revealed head was shiny and purple and I could not resist saying, "yummy," as I lowered my mouth down onto it. I ran my tongue over his purple head and then slowly lowered my head further onto him engulfing the head with my lips.

I could feel his body trembling with excitement as I started to move my head and he started to move his hips.

I felt Jack climb up onto the bed and kneel behind me and had to concentrate hard on not biting Jin's erection as I felt Jack open me with his fingers and then ease his erection into my aroused vagina from behind.

I was still very wet from Jin's saliva and my own juices making it easy for Jack to slide right into me as he gripped my hips.

Jin was now stroking my hair and thrusting his erection into my eager mouth as Jack soon synchronised his own rhythm, taking me from behind.

Jin stretched his arms under me and grabbed my hanging breasts. I could feel the urgency of Jack and Jin and wondered which one would finish first. With Jack keeping a steady pace behind me I concentrated on Jin. I used my new skills to take more and more of him into my mouth until my lips and nose were pressed hard against his pubic hair and the head of his erection was in my throat. I felt his body almost convulse, as his penis swelled and throbbed between my lips. I heard him gasp and then a series of loud grunts as his hot ejaculate spurted directly down my throat.

With Jin's erection still in my mouth I felt Jack gripping my thighs, his fingers were digging painfully into my soft flesh as he thrust into me with increasing urgency.

I felt him make a series of powerful thrusts as he then erupted deep inside me.

I remained still for a while with a penis in either end of me. Some of Jin's later drops of ejaculate and that which I had not managed to swallow were dribbling from the corners of my mouth whilst at the other end I could feel Jack softening inside me and his fluids start to trickle out and down the insides of my thighs and onto my stocking tops.

Jack was the first to withdraw and as he pulled out of me I lifted my head and let Jin's penis flop from my mouth and onto his belly.

I then rolled off of him and lay exhausted on the bed. Jin looked at me and said, "Jenny that was the most fantastic experience I have ever had!"

I smiled as I replied, "When you can persuade your girlfriend to do that for you it will be even better."

Jack then said, "Why don't we all have a shower."

Jin, perhaps you would like to take off Jenny's underwear."

I remained lying on the bed as Jin moved across and knelt over me and I was surprised to see that his penis was already stiffening.

I tried to ignore it as he pulled own my sexy knickers and then searched for the fastening of my garter belt. It was a bit of a struggle but he managed to remove all my lower underwear. I then rolled over and let him unfasten the bra. Finally I was completely naked and both Jin and Jack took a hand each and helped me off of the bed and then into the shower.

The shower was easily large enough for the three of us and I found it fun to wash both of them, paying particular attention to their penises.

They in turn concentrated mainly on using their hands to wash my breasts and then between my legs.

All through the shower I was fascinated to see and feel Jin's new erection. I remembered Jack reminiscing about when he was young and being able to perform very quickly after ejaculating and then ejaculate again. At that time I had no sexual experience with younger men, other than my husband who was never interested anyway, so did not really take much notice.

Jack could see that I was still feeling playful and horny as I boldly held Jin's erection in my hand.

Maybe Jack could sense my thoughts or maybe he was just determined to fulfil more of his wild fantasies. As I held Jin's erection in my hand I knew I was as ready as I would ever be to have another man fuck me while Jack watched. I was trying to push the thoughts away, wondering if Jack was actually prepared to watch me do it for real and with a young man.

We finished our communal shower and after drying ourselves I still found my self staring at Jin's erection. Jack had noticed and, looking into my eyes said, "Jenny, I think you might need to help Jin with that."

As Jack finished speaking he reached down between my legs and made me gasp as his searching fingers quickly discovered how wet I still was.

He then looked at Jin saying, "Jenny needs fucking again but it looks as though the only cock ready for the job is yours Jin."

Although I still had doubts in my head the realisation that I would be Jin's first woman excited me. I knew that his experiences tonight would stay in his mind forever.

Jack took my hand and led me to one of the arm chairs. "Sit in the chair Jenny but keep your bum near the front of the seat.

I did as he asked, sat down and perched my bottom on the front edge of the seat.

"Now lean right back, I want to make sure that Jin remembers this for ever," Jack continued.

As I leaned back Jack took each of my legs in turn and lifted them so that my knees were bent and a leg was resting over the arms of the chair either side of me. For the second time that evening Jin had a pornographic view of everything between my legs. I could feel my labia gaping open as Jack said, "Jenny's waiting, don't disappoint her."

I watched Jin move up close, his eyes fixed between my rudely open legs and his penis, large and very stiff, bobbing around in front of him.

He moved close in front of me holding his erection in one hand.

"Put it in me Jin," I said breathlessly, "feel what its like to finally have your penis inside a woman."

He shuffled forward and then, looking a little awkward, used his hand to guide the head of his erection between my pouting labia.

With Jin's penis poised to enter me Jack moved behind the chair, leaned over the back and caressed my breasts as he said, "Push it in Jin, all the way, Jenny is impatient for your spunk.

Jin suddenly thrust forward, momentarily taking my breath away as his penis plunged in to the hilt.

"Now fuck her Jin. Enjoy the feeling of her wet cunt around your cock."

It may have been Jin's first time but he was soon pounding into me and it felt great. I was already encouraging him by thrusting my hips toward him with each of his inward strokes.

I was starting to breathe heavily as Jin fulfilled his desires between my legs and Jack played with my breasts. Jack was expert in sensing my needs and as my breasts started to become alive with greater sensation he teased and pulled on my nipples, almost to the point of pain but not quite.

I could feel Jin's strokes becoming more and more urgent as my own orgasm seem to race toward my consciousness. I closed my eyes as, once more my screams started to fill the room. My mouth was open gasping for more air as Jin, pounding powerfully between my legs, finally erupted inside me.

For the second time that evening I had helped Jin to ejaculate as he enjoyed the pleasures of my body. I felt proud as he finally slipped out from me with a 'plop' and felt the trickle of his fluids between my legs.

Jin fetched some tissues and kindly cleaned me before looking at Jack and me in turn and saying, "Thank you so much for this evening."

I lifted my legs off of the arms of the chair and closed them as I said, "No, thank you Jin for helping Jack and me with a fantasy."

Jin got dressed in silence and then headed for the door. He turned as he opened it, saying, "I will always remember this evening, it was beyond my wildest dreams."

He then walked out, saying "good night," as he closed the door behind him.

Jack was quiet for a while as he remained behind me gently caressing my breasts.

Finally he moved round the chair, lifted me up in his strong arms and carried me to our bed.

"Are you OK?" I asked, worried by his silence.

"Yes, my darling, I'm fine. It's just that the reality of watching you being fucked was harder to bear than I imagined."

"But it was always your idea and your fantasy Jack."

"I know, and it was fantastic to watch you with Jin. I just felt very jealous afterwards."

I was pleased that it made Jack jealous. If he hadn't of felt jealous I would have worried that he was just using me as a willing woman to fulfil his fantasies.

"How about you Jenny, did you enjoy it?"

I hugged him tightly as I replied, "Yes, more than I thought I would. I think that Jin will remember the experience he just had with an older woman for the rest of his life and that fills me with pride."

As I lay next to Jack I knew that I had changed a lot. I felt as though I had removed or crossed yet another barrier. The lustful desire I had felt just before Jin had entered me had been powerful and the memory of it and my resulting orgasm seemed etched in my brain.

We hugged for a long while and eventually fell asleep.

Jenny and Jack

Chapter 13

THE MOUNTAIN WALK

We had planned the mountain walk many weeks before Jack was next due to arrive in Taiwan. We were both really looking forward to walking together in the open air and enjoying the scenery. Jack had playfully reminded me about one of the things on our 'to do' list which was to make love in the open air. When he reminded me about it I felt excited and as the time grew nearer and nearer to his arrival and our walk I felt increasingly aroused by the thought but wondered if we would manage to find a suitably secluded place to be intimate without being seen.

Jack had been back in Taiwan for a few days and the day finally arrived for our walk. He'd been teasing me since last night about wanting to get my breasts out while we are in the mountains and show them some fresh air!

I had stayed the night with Jack and while we were finishing our breakfast my mobile rang, it was Tom.

"Hi Jenny, How's my favourite model?"

I blushed a little and then replied, I'm fine thanks, how are you?"

"I'm, OK. Jenny, you remember we talked about how we both enjoyed walking in the mountains? I have an unexpected free day today, and I was really hoping that we could go some where. Sorry it is such short notice but I was really looking forward to it and the weather is perfect."

"Can I call you back in, say in about five minutes?" I said.

"Yes, of course," he said and then hung up.

I turned to Jack, "I'm sorry but that was Tom on the phone. I promised him we would go for a mountain walk and he wants to do it today!"

I could tell immediately from the expression on Jack's face that he was not really keen on the idea of having another man join us on our walk.

"I'll make it up to you tonight," I said, with a naughty grin.

Jack smiled as he said, "OK, I know that you two get on very well so yes, I don't mind. Invite him along. After all from what I saw of him and what you have told me about him he seems like a nice fun guy.

"Thank you for being so understanding my darling," I said as I dialled Tom's mobile and called him back.

"Hi, this is Jenny, do you remember meeting Jack once before at the school dinner?"

"Yes," he said, "big western guy that I thought was your husband!"

I laughed loudly as I replied, "Yes, that's him, he is visiting again and I had already invited him to go for a mountain hike, but, having just spoken to him, he said you are welcome to join us so there will be the three of us doing the hike."

Tom sounded like his usual cheerful self as I gave him details of where and at what time to meet us and then hung up the phone.

I looked across the breakfast table at Jack and smiled saying, "you'll have to wait for another time to get my breasts out in the open!"

He smiled back, with a certain mischievous look in his eyes as he said, "Oh I don't know, I could get impatient and I'm sure that Tom would not object to seeing your tits again!"

We both laughed loudly but the words seemed to stick in my mind. I remembered when I had posed for Tom and his camera club. I still found it hard to believe that I, the once naïve and innocent mother had been so bold to not only pose naked but to have an orgasm in front of the male club members as Tom fingered me.

We finished our breakfast and then returned to Jack's room to prepare for our day out.

It was a warm day and Jack was wearing shorts and a T shirt. I was wearing jeans and a plain T shirt. As soon as we were back in the room Jack hugged me tightly and, pausing to kiss my ear, he said, "I see you are wearing a pretty bra under your T shirt."

We were facing a mirror and I checked my reflection, noticing that the pretty lace of my bra was partially visible through the relatively thin cotton fabric of the T shirt.

"Do you think it is OK?" I asked; genuinely concerned that it might be a little too revealing.

"No, it's perfectly fine, and looks great," said Jack as he moved his large hands up and playfully squeezed both my breasts. "Anyway, it will give Tom something to check out!"

I was still thinking about Jack's earlier comment and, with his big arms still holding me tightly against him I said, "Would you really want to let Tom see my breasts again and in the open on the mountain?"

He chuckled and squeezed my breasts again saying, "Would you mind?"

We were both silent for a moment until I said, "I suppose it would depend on my mood but show my breasts in public with you and Tom looking? I don't think so; I would be scared of other people seeing us for one thing."

Again Jack grinned mischievously and then said, "So we will just have to wait and see!"

We gathered our things together, making sure we had plenty of water, then left the room and headed for the car park.

We were soon driving up into the mountains and after about 1 hour or so we pulled into an almost deserted car park. I looked across at a familiar looking car and realised it was Tom. I drove across and parked next to him.

He was already out of his car as I finished parking and when I finally stopped and pulled on the parking brake he opened my door and offered me his hand, saying "Jenny, so nice to see you again." I took his hand and let him help me out of the car. He was his usual very cheerful self and immediately gave me a big hug.

I felt slightly awkward as Jack got out of the car. He walked over and said "Hi, Tom, nice to see you again." It seemed strange to be hugging Tom but he was always friendly like that and Jack looked quite happy and relaxed about it.

The three of us gathered up our stuff, locked the cars and set off along a winding footpath.

We walked together and enjoyed a lot of light hearted talk as we climbed higher into the beautiful countryside. It was mid week and after walking for about an hour we had not seen anyone else. We found a shady spot amongst the trees and sat on a fallen tree for a rest and to have some refreshment. I was sat in between my two men.

In the distance we could hear some people approaching and soon we saw them appear from round a bend in the track. It was two men and a woman; just like us. The woman was about the same age as me and the two men looked to be a little older. The woman was giggling quite loudly and the men looked mischievous until they saw us up ahead and suddenly went quiet but continued to walk toward us.

As they got closer I could see that one of the men was quickly trying to push something into his pocket. I realised immediately that it was a bra! This became even more apparent as they approached where we were sitting. All three looked at us and smiled, saying, "good morning." By the time they had reached us the man had succeeded in stuffing the bra into his pocket but the fact that the woman was no longer wearing it was very obvious because her T shirt was quite thin and was clinging to her naked breasts, a fact that had obviously been noticed immediately by Jack and Tom. Although the woman looked a little embarrassed as she walked past us she made no attempt to hide her self from the admiring gazes of Jack and Tom. As the three of them disappeared into the distance I could hear the woman start to giggle loudly again and wondered what the three of them might have planned.

I realised that I was secretly admiring the woman for having the courage to be so bold.

We finished our drinks and I said, "Are we ready to continue guys?"

There was silence for a few seconds until Jack said, "Tom, did you see how sexy that woman looked without her bra?"

"I certainly did," said Tom, "I loved the way her nipples could be seen through the T shirt."

I listened to the two of them and, as if reading their minds, said, "No, no, there's no way I'm doing that!"

Both Jack and Tom turned toward me as Jack said, "I think you would look at least as good as that woman, probably better."

As Jack was talking both he and Tom moved closer and were gazing at the front of my T shirt. To be honest, I felt flattered, but kind of shy.

"Oh come on Jenny," said Jack, where's your sense of adventure? There's no one around."

While he was speaking he put his arm around my shoulder. I then felt his hand move down over my back. I felt him touch the back of my bra but before I had time to react he had skilfully flicked the fasteners with his fingers and my bra felt suddenly slack.

In truth I was enjoying the fun but I struggled and squealed as he started to pull one of the shoulder straps out from sleeve of my T shirt. I was struggling, but not too much!

123456...8