Jenny and Jack Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly pulled the strap out and over my elbow meaning that if Tom pulled the other shoulder strap he would be able to pull off my bra and removed it via the other sleeve of my T shirt.

It was as though the two of them had rehearsed this trick many times. As soon as Jack flipped the strap from my arm Tom reached into my sleeve, gripped the shoulder strap and pulled it. I felt the bra cups sliding over my breasts as he swiftly removed my bra completely via the sleeve of my T shirt.

He held it up like a trophy whilst making a point of gazing at the outline of my breasts through the fine fabric of my T shirt.

I had stopped struggling and tried to ignore my natural reaction, which was to cover my self with my hands. Seeing the other woman earlier and sensing the excitement of Tom and Jack I wanted to try and be bold.

I somehow managed to keep my hands by my side as both my men checked me out. Not only were my nipples quite visible but that fact that it was a warm and humid day did not help me much as the fabric clung and stuck to my sweat covered breasts like a second skin.

"So, do I look sexier than the other woman?" I asked rather shyly.

Almost in perfect unison they both replied, "Oh yes, you look amazing."

I watched Tom put my bra in his bag as Jack said, "OK, let's go."

I stood up and started to walk, immediately aware of how my breasts felt free under my T shirt. To be honest I preferred the way in which my bra held and enhanced my breasts but it was quite obvious from their comments that my men preferred the more natural appearance, especially my prominent nipples.

We walked on for a while and I soon became accustomed to the feel of my breasts moving freely under my T shirt. In fact it somehow felt very liberating, almost as if I was naked from the waist up!

Both men found every excuse to keep checking me out as we walked. At one stage I found my self giggling like the other woman as my men each took one of my hands and started to jog, pulling me along with them which of course made my breasts jiggle around under my T shirt. I realised that this is what the other two men were probably doing earlier with the other woman.

We had been walking amongst the trees for a while where the relative coolness of the air had made my nipples stiff. When the guys had removed my bra it felt like fun but I had not been prepared for how aroused I had become since. It must have been a combination of the bold feeling it gave me to be walking bra-less in the open with two men and the obvious delight both men had checking out my breasts.

We had been gently climbing higher and higher for some time now and came across a small clearing amongst the trees. We walked across to a wooden platform that had been placed there for people to admire the panoramic view below. All three of us stood on the platform and leaned against a wooden railing. From down below and not very far away we heard what sounded like the same woman as before.

Jack suddenly caught my and Tom's attention with an urgent but quiet, "Ssh," sound, placing his fingers on his lips to tell us to be quiet.

He then pointed a little way over and down where, in what they obviously thought was a secluded and private clearing, were the three people from earlier.

They were completely oblivious to our presence which was made obvious by the fact that the woman was lying on her back with her T shirt pulled right up around her neck. The men were lying on either side of her, each sucking on her nipples. The three of us remained transfixed by the scene before us. As I looked on with fascination I saw that her jeans were unfastened and one of the men had his hand inside and between her legs. The sounds we could hear were her gentle moans of pleasure drifting up toward us on the breeze.

I felt as though my feet were glued to the ground as I tried to imagine what she was feeling.

I then noticed that both men's trousers were unfastened and the woman had a hand inside each! The whole scene looked very erotic and I felt slightly guilty by watching them and invading their privacy but at the same time I could not take my eyes away from the scene below that was making me feel aroused.

All three of us continued to watch as the woman's cries and moans became louder and louder. I could see that the man's hand inside her jeans was moving more and more rapidly as both men continued to suck and lick her breasts.

It felt so naughty to be watching but I wanted to see and hear her cum. I suspected if we made a noise it would scare them to stop and then go away.

I quietly leaned forward on the rail to get a better view. Tom was close beside me and Jack was behind looking over my shoulder.

We all watched as the woman started to violently thrust her hips against the man's hand that was between her legs. Her ecstatic cries started to echo around the trees. Maybe only I, as a woman, could completely appreciate the pleasure she had just felt as the men made her cum.

The three of them remained still for a minute or so and then the men stood up. I watched in amazement as both of them pulled down their trousers and underpants to reveal their erections. I almost gasped out loud as the woman knelt in front of them knowing that she was about to suck them and that I was going watch!

As the first man moved in front of her I felt Jack place his arms around my waist and pull me back a little until I felt the bulge of his erection pressing into my back.

He then leaned his head forward and whispered into my ear, "Ssssshhhh," as he slowly moved his hands upwards and started to pull my T shirt up. As he pulled it up slowly, higher and higher, I could feel the gentle breeze on my exposed belly. I felt as though I should stop him as he whispered, "It's time to get your tits out my darling!" and then pulled the T shirt right up to expose both my breasts.

As if by some sixth sense Tom turned to face me at the exact moment that Jack exposed my breasts. Tom's eyes just focussed and locked on to my stiff nipples. When Jack had made a joke during breakfast about getting my breasts out and showing Tom I had felt slightly annoyed that he would think of such a thing.

Now it was actually happening. My breasts were completely on display for Tom and my only reaction was to feel sexier than I had ever felt before! Tom's gaze felt like a thousand tiny fingers or tongues caressing my naked nipples. It did not feel wrong at all it just felt like the right thing to be doing as we watched the three people below.

I watched as the woman started to suck the first man. I watched as she started to lick his erection and then take it into her mouth and gripping the ridge with her lips. I could not help the naughty thought of wondering if she would swallow when the man ejaculated.

As I leaned against the rail Jack must have given some kind of sign to Tom or perhaps they were just telepathic. I felt Jack move back a little and way from me. At the same time I felt Tom put his arm around me; right round me! He pulled me closer to his side, passed his hand under my arm and then cupped the nearest breast in his hand!

I felt my whole body tingle with pleasure as he then cupped my other breast with his free hand.

It felt so weird to have another man touching me like that with Jack watching and I was instantly reminded of the hotel owner's son, but at the same time it did not feel wrong. My breasts felt much more responsive and sensitive than usual. This, I think was the effect of having another man touch them. Very, very naughty but very nice!

The scene below continued. The man was now holding the woman's head as he thrust into her mouth. The other man was slowly masturbating as he watched the woman suck the other guy, obviously waiting his turn.

I was getting more and more turned on as I watched the scene below with Tom gently teasing and arousing me with his fingers playing with my nipples and squeezing both my breasts.

I could see that the man below being sucked was about to ejaculate. His head was turned up toward the sky and his eyes were closed as he gripped the woman's head. I watched him as he momentarily paused his thrusting and knew that he was filling her mouth with his cream.

As I watched her swallowing I found my self thinking, 'good girl, don't spill any, well done!'

I watched the men below change places and tried to imagine what it would be like to be that woman. My thoughts and imagination were such that I could almost taste the salty cream in my mouth.

My mind started to concentrate more on the action with my men. I had no idea how far Jack intended this adventure to go but I was becoming so aroused and horny that I was starting to not really care.

Still leaning on the railing with Tom using both hands on my breasts and the woman below about to suck the other man's penis, I was shocked, but not surprised when I felt Jack reach around my waist and start to unfasten my jeans. The whole situation felt like a vivid and horny dream as I felt the waistband of my jeans go slack, the zipper being pulled down and then my jeans being pulled down below my panties to my knees.

I could not take my eyes from the woman sucking her second penis as I felt Tom release his grip on one of my breasts and move his hand down over my belly. The movement of his hand was slow but confident. It did not stop or pause as it reached the waistband of my panties. He just slid his hand under the elastic, down over my smooth pubis and then directly between my legs and onto my labia.

As soon as his fingers started toying with me I knew he could feel how wet I was. I glanced round to see where and what Jack was doing. He smiled as I caught his eye, as if giving me his approval and then saw that he had got his erection out and was slowly masturbating while watching Tom with his hand inside my panties. It felt very strange but hugely erotic to see my lover watching me being touched and played with as he slowly masturbated.

I had of course already experienced Tom's fingering skills at the camera club. His touch was firm and yet gentle. The tips of his fingers explored the wetness between my legs, gently teasing and probing.

I could feel my self getting more and more aroused not only by Tom playing with my breasts and labia but also by the erotic scene being played out below. I could see that the second man was now thrusting deeply into the woman's willing mouth. It looked as though he would soon be finishing. As I watched the scene Tom lightly ran the tip of one finger over my pleasure bud. I was more aroused that I thought and could not control a loud moan of pleasure.

The three people below looked up and saw us. Strangely neither I nor the woman below made any attempt to stop what we were doing or to try and cover our selves. It was as though we both understood how erotic this whole scene was. Another passer by or walker could have come along at any moment but I felt so bold and aroused that I didn't care.

The woman only stopped sucking briefly as she turned her head sideways to see where the noise had come from. Having seen me with my breasts out and jeans pulled down around my knees she simply waved a greeting and then continued to suck.

I could feel Tom moving his hand around between my legs and then gasped loudly again as I felt his finger slide up into my wet vagina and at the same time pressing the tip of his thumb against my pleasure bud.

I felt Jack move closer behind me and then his large erection press against my panties. He leaned closer, cupped my free breast in his hand and gently pinched my stiff nipple as he said, "You are so sexy Jenny, let Tom make you cum.

I was already moving my hips back and forth against Tom's hand and could feel myself rapidly approaching my orgasm.

I looked at the woman below and the man she was sucking gripping her head with his hands. I watched him tense the whole of his body and knew at that moment she was about to get her second salty mouthful.

My men were driving me crazy with lust. My nipples felt as though they were wired directly to my clitoris as waves of pleasure started to surge through my body. As the man below gripped the woman's head, tensed and ejaculated in her mouth I lost control completely as I fucked Tom's hand. I could hear my screams echoing amongst the trees as my orgasm took over my body completely.

The three people below were now all looking up at us. The woman was wiping some drips from her lips and still had her breasts out. I should have felt shy but I just felt so incredibly turned on and horny.

I felt Jack pull down my panties. As he pulled them down to join my jeans around my knees Tom removed his hand from between my legs.

As Tom removed his hand I felt Jack's hand take its place from behind.

"Wow you are so wet Jenny!" he said, as he slipped a finger up inside me.

He turned me round to face Tom which meant that the people below were now able to see a side view of me with Jack behind and Tom in front.

Tom stepped away a little and unzipped his shorts. I felt Jack's breath in my ear as he said quietly, "I think Tom would really like you to suck him."

I watched, fascinated, as Tom pulled down his shorts and underpants. I giggled a little as his erection sprang into my view. I hesitated until Jack leaned into my ear again and said, "Its OK, I want you to suck him."

I leaned forward and lowered my head toward Tom's stiff penis. As I bent over I glanced down at our audience of the woman and two men. Somehow it just added to my excitement.

Tom reached down and held me under my arms, supporting my upper body as I closed my lips over the head of his erect penis. I ran my tongue around the head tasting the slightly salty taste of him and then continued to lick and suck as he pushed a little deeper into my mouth.

I tried to concentrate on sucking him but it was quite difficult as I felt Jack pushing his erection between my legs. I stopped sucking Tom for a moment and wiggled my hips a little as Jack sought out my wetness. I gave a muffled gasp as Jack's penis found its target. I could feel the head nestled in the wet outer lips of my vagina. I felt his hands grip my hips and then the glorious feeling of his big stiff penis sliding all the way inside me from behind.

With Jack's cock starting to move within me I turned my attention back to Tom.

He was still holding me under my arms and was now moving his hips in a thrusting motion, his penis sliding back and forth between my lips.

I had a clear image in my mind of how erotic this must look to the woman and her two male friends below. My T shirt was still pushed up leaving my naked breasts to hang beneath me as I took a stiff penis in both ends.

I felt certain as I sucked him that Tom would be the first to ejaculate. I could feel his thrusts becoming more urgent and deeper in my mouth. The three of us soon accomplished a good rhythm with Jack thrusting into me from behind, doggy style, and Tom thrusting into my mouth.

Jack's fingers were digging into me, almost painfully, as he gripped the flesh on my hips. I was breathing hard through my nose as I tried to concentrate on this experience of being penetrated by two penises. I felt Jack reach under me and grab both breasts in his hands as his thrusts became more urgent. Suddenly he was pulling me hard against him, squeezing my breasts hard as he violently thrust deep inside me. I sensed every muscle in his body tense, the now familiar pause as his thrusts half missed a stroke and then the glorious feeling of him ejaculating deep inside me, flooding me with his hot creamy fluids.

The feeling was enough to send me over the edge again to my second orgasm. I partially opened my mouth, but Tom's stiff penis still muffled my screams. He was so close to his own orgasm that the fact I had momentarily stopped sucking made no difference. As I felt the waves of pleasure caused by Jack, Tom erupted in my mouth. It felt kind of weird but fantastic to have made both of them ejaculate together. I think I swallowed some of Tom's salty cream but the rest just dribbled from my mouth as I enjoyed my orgasm with complete abandon and then my screams slowly died away.

I licked a few of the last drops from Tom's softening penis and then straightened my body. As I stood upright I felt Jack slip out from my dripping vagina. All three of us turned to look at the woman and her two male friends but there was no sign of them; just an area of flattened grass where they had been.

The three of us then looked at each other rather sheepishly and all I could manage to say was, "Wow, did I really just do that?"

Both Jack and Tom smiled warmly as Jack said, "Oh yes and you were fantastic!"

I looked at the two of them with their half erect penises still hanging loose and laughed as I said, "are you two going to put those things away now?"

As I spoke I realised that I still had my jeans and panties around my knees as well as my T shirt pushed up over my naked breasts. I would never have guessed how relaxed I could feel whilst being so wild. I felt perfectly at ease to still be partly naked and in the company of two freshly satisfied men in the open air.

I found a tissue and wiped between my legs before pulling my knickers and jeans back up. Tom searched his bag and pulled out my bra saying, "do you want to put this back on?"

I smiled and giggled saying, "no, keep it until we get back to the car; I quite like the feeling of having my breasts free under my shirt!"

On the way back to the cars we passed a few people and I noticed each time how the men we passed all gave my breasts admiring glances. Some were quick surreptitious glances others were long deliberate, but admiring looks. Even after what I had just done I still felt shy having strangers admiring my breasts. Shy but very flattered by the attention.

When we arrived back at the cars we noticed a piece of paper pushed under the wind-shield wiper of my car. I pulled it out and saw it was a note.

It read, "Thank you very much for the experience earlier. My husband and his friend had always wanted to do something like that with me in public but I had never found the courage until today. You three then gave us the added bonus of performing for us. I don't know your name but it looked and sounded as though you enjoyed your two men as much as I enjoyed mine.

Once again thank you,

Suzy."

Jenny and Jack

Chapter 14

AFTER THE MOUNTAIN WALK

During the drive back to Jack's hotel after the experience on the mountain walk I felt a little awkward. I could still not quite believe what had happened up in the mountains during the walk. One of the main reasons for feeling awkward was my realisation of how much I had changed since meeting Jack. Until meeting him I had always equated sex with love; love for one man. This was still true as far as my feelings for Jack were concerned. Sex with Jack was always very special and wonderful but increasingly I was forced to admit to my self that as Jack had liberated my sexual desires he had also freed me from the constraints of my old fashioned Chinese upbringing.

This afternoon I had just satisfied two men whilst being watched by a woman and her two male companions whom I had never met before. This alone was amazing in its self but the reason for my feelings of awkwardness was that I could not escape the truth that I enjoyed the experience very much.

My bra-less breasts still jiggled freely under my T-shirt with every bump of the car and, as I drove along, it acted as a constant reminder of how much fun I had just had.

Jack had been quieter than usual during the drive home and I was worried that he was regretting the way he had encouraged me with Tom which eventually ended with letting him ejaculate in my mouth while Jack fucked me.

123456...8