Jenny and Jack Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

As we both stood in just our underwear I turned to Suzy and hesitated before saying, "would you let one of the men fuck you in front of your husband if the atmosphere is right tonight?"

"I don't know," she replied, "I know my husband would like to see me fucked with you also watching but I will not decide until later. Maybe tonight will be his lucky night," she giggled, "or mine!"

As we chatted it was obvious we were both checking out each other's bodies; typical women. Suzy was of a very similar build and size as me although I thought my breasts were perhaps a little larger.

"OK, Jenny, are you ready?"

"I think so!"

Suzy grabbed my hand saying, "OK, let's go!"

I still felt nervous as we left her bedroom knowing that at any moment we would be entering a room, where the four men were, dressed only in our underwear. We paused outside a door and could hear the men talking. I nervously checked my knickers and bra to make sure they were fitting well. As Suzy reached for the door handle she turned to me and said quietly, "Ready?"

Without waiting for an answer she opened the door quickly and led me inside.

The four men, Jack, Tom, Jian and JunJie stopped talking immediately and all turned to face me and Suzy. Suzy and I giggled awkwardly as we found ourselves being gazed at by the four of them who were all wearing just their underpants.

Actually, gazed is probably the wrong word. The men were boldly checking us over with appreciative expressions on their faces.

"Suzy, Jenny, you both look wonderful and very sexy," said Jian, "please come and join us."

We walked over to where the men were standing still aware of their admiring glances but feeling a little shy.

"Would you both like a glass of wine?" asked Jian.

We both nodded and said, "Yes please."

I moved to stand opposite Jack and Tom as Jian handed me a large glass of wine.

I took a few sips from the glass and realised that I was subconsciously checking out the four bulges as I looked around the room. I grinned rather self consciously, realising that Jack had just seen what I was doing.

The room was large with a central dining table surrounded by six chairs. Toward one end of the room were two large couches that were facing each other and a large screen TV fitted on to the wall. The TV would be easily viewable from either of the two couches.

I was already feeling less nervous as I became used to the fact that we were all dressed in just underwear. The wine was also having an effect and I felt flattered as I caught Jian and JunJie both running their eyes over me from head to toe checking me out.

Jian suggested we should sit around the table because the meal was ready. I sat with Tom to one side and Jack to the other. Suzy, Jian and JunJie disappeared and then quickly returned with rice and food dishes which soon filled the table.

Before we started to eat Jian lifted his glass and proposed a toast. Saying,

"I would like to propose a toast to Suzy and Jenny, who both look incredibly sexy tonight and have allowed us four men the privilege of seeing them in their underwear.

Gentlemen, to Suzy and Jenny!"

We all raised our glasses and drank.

Suzy then surprised me as she stood up and said, "On behalf of Jenny and me I would like to propose a toast to you four handsome men.

"To four impressive looking bulges!"

We all raised our glasses and drank again.

The meal was delicious and I could feel the effect of the alcohol as I finished one glass of wine and started another.

When we'd finished Jian suggested that we should all go and sit on the comfortable couches. We took our wine glasses and moved to the other end of the room.

I sat on one couch in between Jack and Tom. Suzy sat on the other in between Jian and JunJie.

With the three of us sitting on the couch I could feel Jack's and Tom's naked thighs touching mine which felt exciting.

We had been laughing and joking during the latter part of the meal as the wine relaxed us.

The men had been debating which of us had the larger breasts, me or Suzy. They eventually decided, after a lot of careful looking, that mine were probably a little larger.

As we sat opposite each other my men and Suzy's were still joking about how my bra might be helping to accentuate my breasts and the only fair way of deciding would be to see us both without our bras. Even in this jovial atmosphere I felt my self tense a little and my shyness returned thinking that this might be the moment when I would be showing my breasts. However nothing more was said and Suzy and I just giggled and ignored the strong hints from the men trying to persuade us to bare our breasts.

Jian then interrupted the playful chatting as he said, "I have a movie that you all might enjoy. Are you all happy to watch an adult movie? It is not very long."

We all nodded and cheered, the wine obviously affecting us all as we shouted, "yes, yes, show us the movie!"

Jian picked up a large remote control handset, pressed a button. The room lighting dimmed and the large TV came to life.

He pressed another button and the movie started. We all cheered again as the introductory screen stated in large letters,

'WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL OF A SEXUAL NATURE. NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.'

The room then fell silent as the opening scene filled the screen.

On the screen were two quite handsome looking older men wearing only brief underpants with a fully clothed women sitting between them on a couch.

The woman was probably around thirty five to forty years old and was dressed quite conservatively. The first thing that struck me was that she looked quite ordinary, the kind of women you would see out shopping or perhaps in the local library, nothing like a usual porno star.

The camera slowly scanned over her from her head to her feet. She was wearing a plain simple dress with buttons all down the front.

As the camera settled back to give a clear view of the three of them both the men reached across and ran their hands over the front of the woman's dress, touching and squeezing her breasts. I wondered if she was a porn star or if she was doing this for the first time.

She looked embarrassed and shy but then smiled briefly at each of them as she leaned back in the couch. Then, as she closed her eyes, the men started to unfasten the buttons of her dress.

They moved quite quickly and soon they were pulling the dress open to reveal her underwear to the camera.

The woman then lifted he self a little to enable the men to take off the dress completely. I could sense the growing sexual tension, both in the room and on the screen as the two men started to run their hands all over the woman's body. One of them reached behind her and with a few rapid movements was pulling off her bra to reveal her full rounded breasts.

Once more she leaned back and closed her eyes as the men lowered their heads to her chest, took a breast each and started to suck her nipples and squeeze her fleshy breasts.

I sensed Jack and Tom shuffling beside me and, as I briefly glanced away from the screen, I could see that they were both aroused, and trying to discretely re-arrange their erections to make them selves more comfortable.

I suppressed a chuckle and looked back at the screen.

The men were still sucking each of her nipples but now each of them was moving a hand slowly down over her belly.

I felt a sudden wave of arousal rush through my body as I imagined the sensations the woman in the movie must be feeling.

I watched, fascinated and absorbed in the action as both men's hands slid under the waist band of the woman's knickers. The outline of each man's hand could be clearly seen inside her knickers as the woman opened her legs to give them both full access.

I could tell just by the expression on her face that at least one man had found her labia with his fingers.

The men used their free hands to take hold of the woman's hands and guide them to their bulging underpants. Just like they had done, she slid her hands down under the waistband of each man's underwear. The scene looked very erotic as all three played with each other.

The men then stopped and briefly stood up to remove their underpants. The woman then closed her legs as one of the men then reached down, gripped the waist band of the woman's knickers and pulled them off.

Now, with all three seated and fully naked, the woman was soon holding a stiff penis in each hand as the men lifted her knees and opened her legs wide. They then adjusted the woman's position so that she was sitting on the very front edge of the seat with her legs up and wide open. The position was completely revealing; a point not lost by the cameraman who had shifted his position to get a clear and complete view between the woman's open thighs.

Again I could imagine how she felt as the men returned their hands between her rudely open thighs. I watched as they teased the lips of her vagina and could see that she was almost dripping with wetness as the men started to gently tease and open her wet labia with their fingers.

I heard a small gasp from Suzy sitting opposite and wondered if it was the sudden shock of seeing one of the men put the tip of his finger on the woman's anus or whether Jian or

JunJie had just touched her.

Still staring at the screen I felt Jack place his hand on my thigh and give it a gentle squeeze as we all watched the two men spreading the woman's juices around between her legs. I could see one of the men's fingers actually glistening with her vaginal juices as he pressed the tip into her anus. With one of the men now teasing her pleasure bud we watched the other man's finger slowly slide up into her rectum.

The woman started to writhe and moan as the men teased both her holes with their fingers. I sensed her orgasm approaching as though it was mine and as she started to lose control I watched the man with his finger in her bottom carefully insert a second. Her hips were thrusting wildly as he penetrated her anus with two fingers while the other man concentrated on her pleasure bud.

Still moaning softly in the aftermath of her orgasm the man with his fingers up her arse whispered something in her ear and then stood up.

The other man leaned back in the chair until he was almost lying on his back with his erection sticking straight up.

The woman stood up briefly and then turned to face the seated man. She knelt astride his thighs and then, with the camera gazing up between her thighs, she lowered her self down slowly onto the man's erection. The six of us in Suzy's room were completely silent as we all watched the erect penis firstly open the woman's labia and then disappear inside her as she lowered her self down onto it.

The view slowly changed as the camera man moved to one side but kept the view of her penetrated vagina and previously fingers anus still in view.

The standing man then moved closer. He had a tube of lubricating gel in his hand and we all watched in silence as he squeezed out some gel and covered the head of his erection with it.

I heard Suzy nervously giggle as he moved closer, all of us knowing what he was going to do. I briefly turned to Suzy as she breathlessly exclaimed, "Wow!" in a soft but amazed voice as the man positioned the slippery head of his penis into the woman's anus. I think we both held our breath as very, very slowly he slid his stiff penis up inside her.

When it was all the way in he paused for a while. I wondered what it would feel like to be completely filled like that; an erect penis in each hole. From my new experiences with

Jack he had already introduced me to the pleasure that could be had from being penetrated in my bottom. The camera then moved briefly to show the woman's face.

Her expression looked serene and proud.

As the camera moved back to the action between her thighs we could all clearly see both men penetrating her simultaneously.

After a minute or so of being double penetrated the man in her anus withdrew. She then lifted off of the other man before sitting back down on the chair with her thighs spread wide.

Both men, now standing, moved close to her holding and masturbating their erections.

The woman leaned forward sucking each one in turn, moving from one to the other repeatedly.

I could sense the tension in the room amongst us as we all waited for both cocks to ejaculate.

The men in the movie had nice bums and I found the view of their buttocks thrusting as they both gripped their erections and masturbated very erotic. Suddenly one of them started to spurt. The camera quickly moved round to catch the view as the woman tried to catch most of it in her mouth. As we watched her sucking and swallowing the other man also reached his climax. He splashed the side of her face and shoulder. Having licked the first man dry, the woman then turned to the second and licked him clean.

With the side of her face still dripping with ejaculate she looked directly at the camera, smiling, as she scooped some off with her finger and then licked it off. The screen then faded to black and the words, 'THE END' appeared.

In the low light I could hardly see Suzy sitting opposite but as Jian stopped the movie and turned the room lights back on I made a "WOOooo," sound as soon as I saw Suzy.

Her bra was hanging over the back of the couch and Jian and JunJie were both fondling her breasts!

Jian looked across and said, "Jack, remember the discussion we were all having earlier regarding the girls breasts?"

"Yes," said Jack.

"If Jenny is willing I think we should settle the argument right now," replied Jian with a big playful grin on his face.

I was filled with conflicting feelings. I was already feeling a little drunk and very horny after watching the movie. I also realised that I felt jealous of the fact that Suzy's men were fondling her breasts; jealous but feeling as though I might lack the courage to be as bold as Suzy. I wanted to be bolder but knew that Jack would have to push me and encourage me in the company of the others.

Jack glanced at me. I could tell immediately that he was keen to take things further as he said, "Yes Jian, I think that is a very good idea. Let's ask Suzy and Jenny to stand up and then we can all check!"

Jack then stood up and offered me his hand to help me up from the couch. I felt nervous and reluctant but at the same time I wanted to experience more of this new bold adventure; an adventure that had started on a mountain walk and felt excited knowing that

Jack would both push and help me.

Suzy and I stood up and then moved next to each other. Jack then Reached behind me and

I felt his fingers seek out the fastener of my bra. His action was skilful and, almost as soon as he found it, I felt the bra go slack.

Jack leaned and whispered in my ear saying, "Darling, all these people have already seen your tits when we were in the mountains, now we are just going to give them a closer look; ready?"

I nodded my head as Jack pulled off my bra and tossed it onto the back of our couch.

It felt strange to be suddenly showing my breasts to the others; strange but exciting.

Jack looked across to Jian saying, "You don't mind if I organise the girls for a breast comparison do you?"

"No, not at all, be my guest."

"Excellent," exclaimed Jack.

Suzy and I glanced at each other and giggled a little nervously as Jack turned to the men and said, "Gentlemen, in order to settle the debate regarding the size of the girls breasts I suggest that the comparison should be both visual and physical."

He then turned back to me and Suzy and said, "You both look very sexy but to display your lovely breasts to their best advantage please place both hands behind your head."

I glanced at Suzy again as we both did as Jack asked, placing our hands behind our heads with our elbows over our shoulders. I could see Jack checking out both of us and chuckled to my self at his clever suggestion. As I stood with my breasts pushed out I grinned as I remembered Jack saying to me many times, nagging me about my posture, "stomach in, shoulders back, tits out!"

When Jack had finished gazing at our breasts he moved behind. I could feel him close behind me and as he reached around and cupped each of my breasts in his hands I felt a tingle of excitement rush through my body. Not only because of his touch but because of the sudden realisation that the other three men would soon be doing the same!

Jack briefly squeezed each of my breasts as he cupped them in his hands. I then felt a pang of jealousy as he released his grip, moved behind Suzy and then did the same to her.

I watched jealously as his big hands cupped her tits, squeezing and feeling them like he had to mine. My jealous thoughts subsided as I realised the other three men were now all standing in front of us and checking us out.

I tensed a little as Tom moved behind me. I felt his arms moving round me and then he was cupping my breasts in his hands. He had a good feel, squeezing them and also pinching my nipples before moving on to Suzy.

Jian and JunJie were next to check us out and have a good feel. I had to admit to my self that I felt an added excitement when, although not complete strangers, they were men I hardly knew touching me.

The four men got together and, after a brief discussion, Jack turned to me and Suzy saying, "Our conclusion is that although you both have lovely breasts which are a delight to look at and touch, Jenny's are in fact slightly larger."

After watching the movie, although feeling horny, I had still not felt fully relaxed in the company of the others but, after the breast comparison, and having all the men touch me I was starting to feel much more comfortable and maybe ready for more naughty fun that might be ahead!

I joined Jack and we sat back down on the couch. I noticed Jian whispering to Suzy and at the same time gently caressing her tits. I watched as she turned to him and nodded some sort of agreement.

Jian then walked over to me and Jack and said, "Do you mind if I sit with you two?"

"No, not at all," we both said.

Jian sat next to me with Jack on the other side.

Jian, then turned to me and Jack and said, I want to watch your friend Tom and JunJie with Suzy.

I felt a sudden surge of nervous excitement as I watched Tom, Suzy and JunJie sit on the couch opposite with images from the movie flashing into my head.

I wondered what was going through Suzy's head and how far she would go. One thing was for certain; I would soon have a clear view of what ever the three of them did.

I glanced down at Jack's bulge and then found my gaze wandering across to compare it to Jian's. It was difficult to tell the difference in size but they both had very obvious erections.

Suzy, Tom and JunJie looked a little awkward as they sat opposite. I sensed that Jian was keen to see some action as he looked across and said to both men, "Guys, my wife loves having her tits played with, please, go ahead."

It must have felt like Jian was finally giving the go ahead to the two men and implying that he was happy for them to touch her while he watched. Both Tom and JunJie reached across to Suzy and cupped a breast in each of their hands, just like in the movie.

As they both started to feel and squeeze her breasts I felt Jack's hand gently squeezing my thigh. I then tensed as he said, "Jian, Jenny also likes her tits being played with!"

As he finished speaking Jian reached to me and cupped my nearest breast in his hand. If it had happened earlier I might have perhaps stopped him but since all the men had already touched and squeezed me I just accepted it as very naughty but quite nice. He continued to gently squeeze and tease my breast as the three of us watched the other two men with his wife Suzy.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers
1...345678