Jenny and Jack Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although JunJie was the one who had previous experience with Suzy it was Tom who was being bolder.

I felt myself getting moist as I watched Tom slowly and boldly run his hand down over Suzy's belly. His hand did not stop when it reached the waist band of her knickers. It just slipped slowly under the elastic and then carried on down between her legs.

As we watched, Suzy let her legs fall open allowing room for Tom's hand. I felt Jack's hand move higher up my thigh. Almost subconsciously I opened my legs a little and then felt the back of his hand brushing lightly over the moist patch of my knickers.

Watching Tom moving his hand around inside Suzy's knickers was making me feel more and more aroused. I felt Jian move a little and then suddenly he was sucking on my nipple whilst still squeezing and caressing my breast. I glanced at Jack not sure if he was happy.

He just winked and smiled and pressed his hand more firmly against the wet patch in my knickers.

I was feeling very horny as I watched Suzy reach inside both Tom's and JunJie's underpants. As she reached inside, both men briefly lifted their bums and quickly pulled them off. Suzy caught my eye and smiled in a kind of shy but mischievous way as she then gripped a stiff penis in each hand.

As Suzy and I exchanged glances I reached down and started to feel Jack's bulge knowing that she would be watching.

I then saw JunJie whisper something in Suzy's ear. She turned to Tom who withdrew his hand from her knickers. I watched as she stood up, turned round, so that her back was toward her husband Jian, Jack and me, and then lean forward into the couch with her hands on the seat and her buttocks raised up.

I could sense Jian's excitement as he stopped sucking my nipple and just squeezed my tit as he watched his wife Suzy bend over.

With Jack still pressing his hand against my wet knickers all three of us watched excitedly as JunJie stood up and moved next to Suzy. I felt a kind of guilty pleasure as I openly gazed at his erect cock swaying as he moved. He glanced over to Jian and I saw

Jian give a brief nod of approval before JunJie reached for the waistband of Suzy's knickers and slowly pulled them down revealing her bottom to us. He then pulled them all the way down and took them off.

I wondered how Suzy felt to be showing her self like that. The answer to my question came as I watched her move her feet apart and push her bottom up higher and provocatively as if inviting someone to penetrate her.

If Suzy had been in any doubt earlier about how far she would be willing to go I felt sure that now there was no doubt whatsoever.

In this new more exposed position I could easily see that Suzy's genitalia was completely hair free and smooth like mine. I felt Jack's hand gently rubbing against my wetness as JunJie leaned over and used his hands to expose Suzy completely to us by pulling apart her buttocks.

As we watched I could feel Jack's added excitement as his bulging erection stiffened even more. Feeling bolder and hornier by the minute I slipped my hand inside Jack's underpants and gripped him in my hand.

I was momentarily disappointed as he moved his hand from between my legs but then he reached up to cup and squeeze my breast again. My feeling of disappointment suddenly changed to mild shock and nervous anticipation as I felt Jian's hand release my other breast and move confidently from my breast down over my belly.

The lower it got the more I felt my self tensing with excited but nervous anticipation.

Should I stop him? Like in the porno movie his hand did not stop. He just slowly but confidently slid his fingers under the elastic waistband of my knickers and then down over my smooth pubis. It was at this moment I realised that all traces of my reserved sensible self had gone. It was as though a switch had been turned on. As his fingers eagerly sought out my wetness I just opened my legs allowing him to cup the moist flesh of my genitalia in his hand.

While Jack continued to caress my breasts Jian was soon teasing my wet lips with the tips of his fingers; easing them between my wet labia as he teased and aroused me.

Meanwhile I had a clear view of JunJie boldly fingering Suzy's vagina with two fingers.

The room was almost silent except for the occasional slurping sound of JunJie's fingers in Suzy's wetness and her occasional sigh. I could almost feel the arousal of all six people as JunJie moved up behind Suzy. I found my gaze drawn away from his erection to his strong muscular looking buttocks as he adjusted his position to enter her. From our low position on the couch I could see his large scrotum hanging between his partly open thighs. I then watched as Suzy reached back between her legs with one hand and guided him into her.

The scene in front of me looked so erotic. I had seen women having sex in porno movies but to actually watch Suzy being penetrated in front of me was something much more exciting.

I watched as JunJie gripped her thighs with his hands and thrust forward. I could see his buttocks tensing as he drove his big erect penis into Suzy for the first time.

As I watched JunJie start to rhythmically thrust into her I let out an involuntary gasp as

Jian slipped one of his fingers up into my wet vagina. It felt very naughty to be holding

Jack's erection in my hand as another man had his finger in my vagina; very naughty but also one of the most erotic feelings I had ever experienced.

My gaze was still locked onto JunJie's buttocks as he increased his pace and was thrusting powerfully into Suzy. Just watching his bum muscles flex with each thrust as Jian continued to finger me with Jack caressing my breast was driving me rapidly to an orgasm. As I listened to Suzy's squeals of delight, I started to move my hips; thrusting them unashamedly in a fucking action against Jian's finger.

I tried hard to control myself but it was no good. The feelings of pure lust filled pleasure started to rush through my body. Jack knew the signs immediately and started to squeeze my breast harder and pull on my nipple. Jian's finger was now permanently deep inside me with the palm of his hand cleverly pressing against and massaging my pleasure bud.

I closed my eyes, my legs started to tremble and suddenly I was screaming out loud as my orgasm took over my body and senses.

Although my screaming gradually subsided, I felt as though I could easily reach the peak again. I opened my eyes as I heard Suzy's screams and watched JunJie's powerful thighs and buttocks flex and tense as he thrust and then ejaculated deep inside her.

I'm not sure if the men had decided before hand which of them would be fucking or touching who, but I felt Jian's finger slip out from my wetness and then Tom moved over from the other couch and stood in front of me.

Nothing was said as he leaned forward, hooked his fingers into the waistband of my knickers and pulled them down. My head was just full of lustful desires as I assisted the removal of my knickers by lifting my bum momentarily so that Tom could pull them right down and then off.

I was now completely naked with Tom kneeling in front of me and Jack and Jian on either side.

Jian and Jack were once again both teasing my stiff nipples. Jack turned his head to look at me and said, "Open your legs now Jenny and let Tom see your cunt. In this horny atmosphere it just felt like the most natural thing to do. I let my knees fall apart until I knew that I was fully displayed to Tom. Although I was exposing myself to him I felt completely relaxed about it. I could see the lustful look in his eyes as he gazed between my open legs; just like he had when he painted my portrait and this just added to my continued arousal. I watched as he moved his head closer and closer until I could feel his hot moist breath on my genitalia. I just closed my eyes and let the feelings of lust wash over me.

After my first orgasm I knew it could easily happen again. My nipples felt more sensitive than ever as Jack and Jian teased squeezed and licked them.

Just the sensation of Tom's breath on my wetness was sending more pleasurable feelings through my body.

Tom moved his head the last few inches and suddenly his mouth was pressed against my wet lips. I cried out in ecstasy as he parted my labia with his tongue and then licked my open slit. It felt as though he was fucking me with his tongue as his lips pressed against me.

I was feeling overcome by lust and completely liberated as Jack and the other two quickly drove me toward another orgasm. Having two men sucking and teasing each breast with their mouths felt fantastic and with Tom busy between my wide open thighs I could not resist the urge to thrust my hips. I unselfconsciously pushed my self against his mouth as my body trembled with pleasure and my screams filled the room once more.

Tom slowly pulled back and I could see him gazing lustfully once more between my open thighs. The feeling of complete liberation remained as I felt no desire to close my legs or hide my self. In fact I realised how enjoyable it felt to see Tom look full of desire as he gazed at my openly displayed genitalia.

I noticed that Suzy was still bent over on the couch opposite and realised that she had been purposely displaying her self for Jack and Jian while they had been sucking my breasts. My eyes wandered to JunJie who was helping to display Suzy to Jack and Jian by holding her bum cheeks apart. It looked very rude but, in my present mood, very horny, to see Suzy's open vagina, boldly displayed and still dripping from her earlier fucking by JunJie.

Jack and Jian had stopped teasing my breasts with their mouths but each still had a breast cupped in their hand as they openly gazed at Suzy.

There was an almost awkward silence for a few moments before Jian said, "Tom, how do you like the view of my wife?"

I heard her chuckle as she wiggled her backside provocatively.

"Very nice," replied Tom.

"Suzy, you look as though you are waiting for more!" He continued.

"I think she wants to be fucked again Tom and as you are the closest I thought you might want to satisfy her."

I could see Tom look a little hesitant until Jian continued, "Go on Tom, you know you want to. Look how inviting she is displayed like that. Use her Tom, push your stiff cock into Suzy's dripping cunt and fuck her while we all watch."

As I watched Tom move up close to Suzy I gave Jack's erection a quick squeeze. At the same time, I turned my head toward Jian and ran my hand over his strong chest. In this lust filled mood I did the same to him as he had done to me earlier. With a new found boldness I slowly ran my hand down his body; over his belly and down to the waistband of his bulging underpants. The head of his stiff penis was peeping out as my hand slid inside and then explored the whole length.

It felt very erotic to be holding a stiff penis in each hand and, as I grew bolder and started to have a good feel around inside Jian's underpants both he and Jack quickly lifted them selves up a little and swiftly removed their underwear. I glanced at each in turn as I ran my fingers up and down their stiff shafts.

Holding a penis each hand, I watched as Tom first crudely fingered Suzy and then quickly moved up behind her, thrust his erection into her and started to fuck her. My eyes were transfixed by his muscular buttocks flexing as he thrust deeply and urgently inside her.

It was obvious from the appreciative moans and sighs from Suzy that she would soon have another orgasm. As I watched Tom thrusting harder and harder Jian's hand slid back down between my open thighs. Watching Tom thrusting into his wife was obviously filling him with lust. I was still gripping both erections in my hand as Jian slipped a finger into my wetness again.

Suzy was now screaming loudly, almost uncontrollably as I watched Tom make his final thrusts. I watched his buttocks clench and tense and knew that his hot ejaculate was now pumping out inside Suzy.

Although I had already had two orgasms I felt a growing need to be properly penetrated as I watched Tom withdraw from Suzy.

Suzy still remained bent over and exposed to our gaze and Jian was obviously living out a long held fantasy about Suzy. He then turned to Tom and said, "Let me see your spunk trickling out from my wife."

Tom moved to one side of her, reached across and used his hands to pull Suzy's buttocks apart revealing her dripping vagina completely. Again, although it looked very crude to be displayed in that way I found it very erotic.

Jian was still gently fingering me as he turned to face me and shocked me by asking, "Has

Jack ever fucked your arsehole?"

Even though I was holding a stiff penis in each hand with Jian fingering me, his crudely spoken question took me by surprise. I hesitated for a moment, not sure where this conversation was going but then said, "Yes, he has, why do you ask?"

With Tom still holding Suzy's buttocks apart, Jian, Jack and I still had a clear view of Suzy's genitalia. It was still dribbling from Tom's ejaculation but also clearly visible was the puckered hole of her anus.

"I ask," said Jian, because I am looking at my wife's arsehole right now and would love to see if she could take a stiff cock in it."

"You mean that it would be her first time?"

"Yes," said Jian, "but I think that tonight she is now ready."

I then felt shocked and a huge wave of jealousy hit me as Jian turned to Jack and said,

"You apparently have the experience so would you like to be the first to fuck my wife's arse?"

I could tell by the husky tone in his voice how excited Jian was feeling just by asking

Jack the question.

Jack was silent for a moment. I knew that he would not do it if I did not approve. I felt

Jian's finger roaming around in the wetness of my vagina and, trying to fight my jealous feelings, I realised that I had already had two orgasms with other men! How could I possibly object to Jack penetrating and probably ejaculating into Suzy's rectum?"

I squeezed Jack's stiff cock and gazed at Suzy's crudely exposed anus opposite me. I knew what it felt like to have Jack's cock in my arse; tight, naughty and very erotic.

At that moment, in the highly charged sexy atmosphere of the room I suddenly wanted to watch Jack do it. I wanted to watch his buttocks flexing and tensing with each stroke. I turned to him and said, "It's OK, my Darling, I want to watch you too.

Go and prepare her and then make sure you do her properly; deep in her rectum!"

I could hardly believe words that had just come out of my mouth and I felt a powerful but jealous excitement fill my senses as I let go of Jack's penis and watched him as he stood up and moved over to Suzy. Tom moved out of the way as Jack stood by her side and then reached between her buttocks. Jian and I watched him run the tips of his fingers back and forth between her dripping vaginal lips and I immediately felt a surge of excitement knowing what it felt like.

I watched as he slipped two fingers into her vagina forcing more ejaculate to dribble out before pulling them out and then spreading the wetness around her puckered hole.

Jian and JunJie must have planned for this before hand because as I watched Jack moving his finger in small circles around her anus, JunJie reached across and passed him a tube of

KY jelly.

I heard Suzy exclaim, "Wooo its cold!!" And she giggled as Jack squeezed the tube and let a large 'blob' of jelly fall onto her tightest hole.

When Jian first suggested that he wanted to see his wife Suzy fucked in this way I felt concerned that she might not be willing but, listening to her giggles and watching her, still bent over and available, I realised that she was ready and eager to try.

We all watched as Jack continued to move one of his fingers in small circles around Suzy's anus, spreading the KY jelly over it with his finger. The room was completely silent as Jack then slowly pushed the tip of his finger into Suzy's tight little hole.

I listened to Suzy making soft 'Mmmmm' noises as Jack was saying to her, "just relax Suzy."

I glanced at Jian as he watched Jack's finger slowly push into his wife. I could feel his excitement as his erection seemed to grow larger in my hand and his finger moved around some more in the hot wetness of my vagina.

I could hear Jack encouraging Suzy saying, "Well done Suzy, stay relaxed," as he pushed the last part of his finger inside her. I could see his hand flexing and moving and knew he was moving his finger around inside her rectum, stretching and preparing her for her first anal fuck.

He was soon fucking Suzy's arse with one finger; slowly pulling it out until just the tip remained, dropping more jelly from the tube into his finger and then plunging it all the way back up her rectum. It felt very strange as I struggled with my jealousy and watched my long time lover fingering another woman's anus.

I turned toward Jian as he said, "Jenny, why don't you sit on my lap?"

Before I could answer I felt his finger slip from inside me. I had noticed earlier how strong Jian looked with big powerful arms and shoulders. Now I could feel his strength as he reached across behind me, placed his strong hands on either side of my waist and easily lifted me up off of the seat.

I let go of his penis as he lifted me over and then slowly lowered me down onto his lap.

I was expecting him to just sit me straight down onto his lap but I gasped with surprise as

I felt him pause, adjust his and my position and then felt the head of his stiff penis brush between my wet labia.

As I gasped Jack turned to look, still finger fucking Suzy's anus as Jian then lowered me down slowly onto his erection. I felt my wet lips parting as it slipped inside me with great ease; probably because I was already very wet and aroused but also because of his skill in seeking out my wet entrance.

As Jack watched I gasped again as Jian released his hold and I sank down completely taking the whole length of him inside me. He then moved his arms around me and cupped my breasts. Jack gave me a quick mischievous wink before turning back to Suzy.

Jian and I watched as, once more, Jack continued to prepare Suzy for her first anal sex by almost completely removing his finger from Suzy's arse.

We listened as he encouraged her again saying, "Suzy, just stay relaxed," as he squeezed some more jelly onto his finger. I watched and felt Jian squeeze my breasts as Jack positioned a second finger next to the first, both liberally covered in jelly. Suzy squealed a little as he pressed the tips of two fingers into her tight hole.

"Relax, Suzy, relax," he reassured her, she gave a further sigh as both of Jack's fingers slowly started to stretch open her anus and push inside her. She was learning fast and I knew she was now almost ready for the real thing.

As I watched Jack start to finger fuck Suzy with two fingers I felt Jian release one of my breasts and then his hand wandered down over my belly until his fingers were resting on my smooth pubis. He gently explored, moving his hand lower until one of his finger tips brushed lightly over my pleasure bud.

A sudden wave of pleasure surged through me, reminding me of how turned on and aroused I still was.

I had momentarily closed my eyes but as I opened them I saw Jack squeezing jelly onto the head of his erection. He still had one hand busy finger fucking Suzy's anus. His penis was glistening as the jelly slowly trickled down the sides. He tossed the half empty tube onto the floor and then used his free hand to spread the jelly over the whole length of his erection.

I realised that my jealous feelings had either gone completely or I had successfully hidden them away. All I felt was an excited feeling of anticipation as I sat on Jian's lap feeling him deep inside me knowing that Jack was about to enter his wife's bottom.

1...345678