Jenny and Jack Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

Jack turned a little to look at me and Jian. I realised that he wanted us both to see as he slid his fingers out from Suzy. I and I'm sure Jian, could immediately see that Suzy was now well prepared. Whereas before, her anus had just been like a small flower with no real discernable hole, it was now partly dilated. The small flower was still there but looked larger with a glistening dark hole in the centre.

Jack grinned at me before turning back to concentrate on his task. I watched him move forward, guiding his glistening erection with his hand toward Suzy's anus.

As he moved behind Suzy our view was blocked but Jian and I both heard Jack as he said,

"Suzy, remember just relax."

I watched him move closer and then saw his bum muscles start to tense. Suzy gave out a few, "Ahhh!" and "Ohhhh!" and finally an "MMmmmmmmmnnnnn," as Jack slowly overcame her sphincter and then penetrated her tight hole.

Jian still had a finger resting on my pleasure bud and he was squeezing one of my tits almost painfully as he witnessed his wife taking Jack's penis up into her rectum.

From my position I could see Jack's scrotum hanging between his partly open thighs. I could see his buttocks relaxing a little as he stood motionless for a few moments allowing Suzy to become accustomed to having a thick penis, my lover's penis, in her anus.

I imagined he was about to penetrate my bottom as I watched Jack withdraw a little before plunging back in. I could almost feel the sensation in my mind of his lubricated shaft sliding sensuously and deeply into my once forbidden hole.

I watched his hands move to her hips, gripping the soft flesh with his fingers as he started to fuck her with long powerful thrusts. At the same time I could feel Jian start to thrust his hips and I responded by thrusting mine back and forth, enjoying the feeling of him deep inside me. Jian and I soon built up a steady rhythm. I quickly realised that he was quite good at reading my desires as he toyed expertly with my pleasure bud.

My eyes were fixed on Jack's bum; watching his leg muscles and buttocks alternating between tense and relaxed as he thrust powerfully and deeply into Suzy with his own rhythm.

I could hear Suzy making half crying and half screaming noises and guessed she was about to have her first anal orgasm.

My nipples tingled as Jian played with each in turn, teasing and pinching them with one hand while playing my pleasure bud with the other. I was almost bouncing off of his erection as I started to loose control again.

I watched Jack's rhythm momentarily increase and then watched him press hard against her buttocks and knew that he was as deep as he could go and that he was ejaculating inside her. I heard her screams of delight and then drowned them out with my own as I felt Jian's cock thicken and pulsate inside me before releasing a hot flow of spunk.

The room was silent for a while except for the heavy breathing of Jian and Jack. I could feel Jian softening inside me and as it softened it allowed his ejaculate to start trickling out of me forming a wet patch on Jian and around my bum.

We all watched Jack start to withdraw from Suzy, then all chuckled as we heard a wet squelching sound and a 'plop' as his softening penis slid out from her dilated anus.

Someone had fetched a large box of tissues and, as I lifted my self off of Jian, I grabbed a handful of them to mop up the mess.

All of us were now unselfconsciously cleaning and wiping our selves with tissues before sitting back down in a kind of embarrassing silence.

Jian then stood up and said, "Jenny, Suzy, please join me."

He helped each of us up by offering his hand and we both stood next to him. He looked around at the other men as he said, "I want to thank Jenny and Suzy for giving us all such a horny and enjoyable evening. I think we should give them a round of applause for allowing us horny men to fulfil a few of our fantasies and hopefully we also fulfilled some of theirs!

Jenny and Suzy; well done!"

As Suzy and I stood completely naked the men cheered and clapped loudly, their soft freshly used cocks swaying gently.

When the applause died down I walked over to Jack and took his hand in mine.

We looked into each other's eyes and both smiled as we squeezed each other's hand and said softly to each other, "I love you my Darling."

If you enjoyed reading this story please let me know and perhaps vote. It all helps to make the effort worthwhile. Thank you. Loveking

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers
1...345678