Jenny and Jack Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jian then slowly slid his two fingers out from my anus leaving me ready and waiting; empty but now yearning for his erection to enter me and fill the emptiness.

I looked up at Jack as I felt Jian pull my buttocks apart and press the head of his erection into the entrance of my well prepared anus. For a brief moment it felt too big for me. I felt my anus being stretched and then suddenly, as he eased past my sphincter, the glorious feeling of Jian's stiff jelly covered penis sliding into me. For a moment it took my breath away but as I recovered I quickly started to enjoy the sensation. I lifted my head and watched Jack press down on the back of Suzy's head and his big penis disappear completely inside her mouth. As Jian gripped my hips and started to thrust into my rectum I watched Jack now holding Suzy's head with two hands as he started to thrust into her mouth.

I felt as though Jack and I were soon in the same rhythm; me with Jian fucking my bottom and him thrusting into Suzy's mouth.

I closed my eyes as I concentrated on my own sensations. Tom and JunJie were now both teasing and squeezing my breasts as Jian pounded into my bottom.

I could hear Jian grunting loudly with each inward thrust of his penis. My breasts were tingling and alive with sensation as the other two gripped and squeezed them. They must have noticed from our previous meetings how I liked to have my breasts handled quite roughly. Their grip on my breasts was quite firm and verging on painful as they roughly pulled on my nipples, pinching, twisting and stretching them.

Jian's thrusts were rapidly increasing in speed and I could feel the sweat from his body on mine as he leaned over my back. His heavy scrotum was slapping against my still wet labia with each forward thrust as he gripped me tightly. I could feel my own pleasure increasing and realised that I was about to achieve another orgasm whilst being penetrated in the back side.

Jian was tensing his body and I knew he was about to ejaculate. I felt one of his hands release its grip on my hip and slide under me. His finger soon found my pleasure bud and, as though he had turned on a switch, I was suddenly screaming as I felt his penis pulsating and his hot fluids flooding into my rectum. Between each scream I could hear grunting and heavy breathing that I recognised so well. I forced my eyes open and saw Jack holding Suzy's head tightly; her lips were pressed tight against his pubic hair and the whole length of his penis was in her mouth as he ejaculated into her throat.

My screams quickly subdued to soft moans of pleasure as Jian continued a slow rhythm in my anus. After a while and satisfied that he had left every drop of ejaculate inside me he withdrew his softening penis with a 'plop'.

I remained in my kneeling position, feeling the warm fluids trickling out of me and down the inside of my thighs.

I watched as Suzy lifted her head from Jack's cock and saw some of his spunk dribble from her mouth. Suzy and I smiled at each other, both filled with wonder and amazement by the events of this past few weeks and how we had both found the courage to fulfil our men's wildest dreams. I watched as Suzy ran her tongue over her lips cleaning off and swallowing the last of Jack's spunk.

I finally rolled over and lay on the floor. Tom and JunJie had fetched some tissues and I just lay there, legs wide open and feeling free as both men attentively cleaned me.

As I lay there in a dazed dream I wondered how I could have been this bold. I gazed into Jack's eyes as he watched two of the three men I had just satisfied tenderly cleaning me. Suzy was still cleaning Jack's cock with her tongue, licking and ensuring every last drop of fluid was hers.

As JunJie and Tom dabbed away the spunk and KY jelly from between my thighs I realised that my inhibitions were slowly returning. It seemed irrational after the way in which I had just behaved by satisfying three men but I could feel the shyness start to return.

I gradually closed my legs and then got up and found my dress. I pulled the dress on to cover my self and then noticed that Suzy had stood up and was doing the same.

I walked back and sat on Jack's lap. He seemed concerned as he said, "I'm sorry I should not have pushed you so hard just to satisfy my wild fantasies."

I hugged him tightly and we kissed. I then pulled away a little to look at him again as I said, "It's not a problem my darling. I like you pushing me. You have helped me find a new level of arousal where all my inhibitions disappear. Now my arousal has faded my old shy self has returned."

We were both silent for a while. It felt as though we were alone in the room as I said, "did you enjoy watching me satisfy all three men while you had Suzy's mouth?"

I swear he almost blushed as he replied, "Yes my darling, I did."

"Well, in that case you had better push me hard again and who knows what I might do next time I am aroused again!"

*****

If you enjoyed reading this story please let me know and if you have the time, perhaps vote. It all helps to make the effort worthwhile. Thank you. Loveking