Jenny and Jack Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers

I checked my reflection once more, turning this way and that, catching my profile in the mirror, convinced that if I leaned forward my breasts would just fall out.

I took a deep breath, checked my reflection once more and then opened the door and walked out to the main room. I felt half naked already with the loose knickers and my breasts predominantly displayed.

My confidence was boosted when Tom exclaimed, "Wow Jenny, you look fantastic, perfectly transformed into a 1900's whore. If you feel ready then perhaps you could get up onto the stage and we'll get started."

I wasn't sure that I liked being called a whore but in the context of the theme and the way in which I was dressed it somehow sent a thrill rushing through me.

With each step not only was I aware of my breasts threatening to spill out from the blouse but also every pair of male eyes in the room was staring at them. Their subtle movement and the male attention had the effect of arousing my nipples as they brushed against what little fabric there was in front of them. This in turn made them stiffen and as far as I was concerned, even more obvious.

When I first entered I hadn't noticed how the stage had been set to look like an old café or inn. There were old wooden chairs and tables and a bar set up at one side near the rear with glasses of beer lined up.

I stepped up onto the stage and Tom then said, "The last time you were here you proved not only to be a good model but very good at taking part in our improvised play at the time. I want to try the same idea again for this evening if that is OK with you."

"I think so," I said, "but can we perhaps start with a few simple shots so that I can try and get used to being a model again."

"Of course," said Tom. "Just try to relax and walk around the stage. Maybe go over to some of the guys and pose individually for them."

"I feel awkward," I said, "not sure what to do."

"OK, just go over to those two guys and try to follow their instructions. I'm sure you'll soon relax once you start."

I felt awkward as I moved across the stage and stood in front of two of the guys. They both smiled warmly, as one of them said, "You look great Jenny."

As they both pointed their cameras toward me I said, "thank you."

I recognised his voice as the one who was impatient to see my breasts displayed in the blouse.

There was a low wooden stool near the edge of the stage and as I posed awkwardly for the two of them, turning this way and that, like I had seem models doing on TV programs, one of them said, "sit down on the stool Jenny."

Another man quickly jumped up onto the stage and moved the stool close to the edge and in front of the two men.

Others started to join the original two as I sat down on the stool and faced them. Trying to sit down on the low stool was quite difficult as I tried to keep my upper body upright to avoid my breasts falling out of the blouse. I was also trying to sit 'prettily' with my knees together.

I managed the second one but realised I had failed on the first when there was a chorus of, "hold still like that Jenny!" followed by the sound of many camera shutters and compliments regarding my nipples.

Having paused midway to sitting while they caught a glimpse of my nipples with my face suddenly flushed, I then sat down.

The accidental flashing of my nipples somehow broke the ice and when the man directly in front of me said, "Look directly into my camera Jenny and then lean forward," I did as he asked, knowing full well that they were now all getting a good look at my breasts as my nipples broke free of the minimal lace cover.

I felt surprised by how quickly y confidence was rising as I listened to all of their compliments. I was feeling more and more at home and relaxed as I turned to each of the men in turn, smiling as I gazed into their lenses leaning a long way forward knowing that I was showing off my exposed breasts.

They all seemed fascinated by my nipples, one in particular asking me to pull the front of the blouse down a little lower on one side to expose more fully as he put, "the most beautiful nipples he had ever seen."

I suppose it was the effect of the wine as well as the never ending flattery and compliments that made me feel relaxed in their company. I chuckled and joked, "I suppose you are asking me to pose like that so that you might get a glimpse of my big knickers," as he asked me to change my seated position on the stool so that my knees were wide apart. The men all laughed and the atmosphere felt very relaxed.

The long skirt covered my knees but it still felt strangely erotic to be facing the group of men with my knees wide apart whilst brazenly displaying my breasts.

Tom then spoke up saying, "Jenny, are you ready now for a little role play and improvisation?"

"I think so, but please don't remember I'm not as young as you remember."

Tom just grinned as he said, "OK, Jenny the stage here is supposed to represent a 1900's bar frequented by prostitutes. You are working here as a bar maid but you are also the local whore trying to earn some extra money. The camera men will be taking pictures and shooting a video as we go along. Are you OK with that?"

"Yes," I said, "So what do you want me to do?"

"We'll start with you serving the men drinks and trying to sell your body as you serve them at the tables. If necessary I'll direct the action as we go along but please feel free to add any ideas of your own as we go."

I got up from the stool and adjusted my blouse to cover my nipples. The men quickly arranged the tables and at the far side of the stage at the rear was a make shift bar that I had noticed earlier on with glasses of beer lined up along it.

He men then split into pairs and sat at the tables as if waiting to be served.

"OK," said Tom, "now remember you are a whore as you take the drinks to each table. You must try to attract their attention by giving them a good view of your breasts. Don't forget that the men will also be role playing and will be treating you like a whore."

I felt a little nervous as I went and fetched two glasses of beer and then walked toward the first table. I was aware of one man following my movements with a video camera while others were ready with still cameras.

As I got closer to the table one of the men said, "What's your name whore?"

It threw me for a second or two but I soon recovered and replied, "Jenny."

The other then said, "show us your tits then darlin' and maybe we'll put some cash your way."

For a brief moment I could not help wondering what my two daughters would think of me, or indeed my useless husband, as I acted the part, leaning across the table as I placed the drinks down knowing that both men got a good view of my breasts. I paused as I leant right forward, not only showing off to the men at the table but also to the cameras pointed toward me.

My thoughts returned to the present as both men said, "Very nice Jenny," as I turned and walked away.

"Excellent," said Tom, "keep it up, you've started well."

As I walked past the next table on my way to collect a couple more beers one of the men playfully slapped my back side. I turned to face him as he said, "I'll give you ten dollars if you loosen your blouse and come back to serve us with your tits out."

Amazed by how eagerly I was joining in I responded, "It'll cost you more than ten dollars!"

"Fifteen then," he said, "final offer." And proceeded to count out fifteen dollars and place it on the table. I giggled like a young girl as I leaned across his table, took the money and headed back toward the bar.

I had no idea where this role play was going end. Or if I'm being honest I had a good idea but chose to pretend that it would all be just good fun as I was enjoying all the male attention.

When I got back to the bar I already felt at least ten years younger as I reached for the ribbon laces on the blouse and untied the bow. With the laces now loosened I pulled the front of the blouse down sufficiently to completely free my breasts.

Tom was standing close by and said quietly, "You look as good as ever Jenny," as he openly gazed at my exposed breasts, "If the men go too far or you are not willing to carry on just raise your arm or indicate in some way and I will stop them."

"OK, Thanks Tom, I will."

I picked up another two beers and then, taking a deep breath, I turned back toward the men. The atmosphere on the stage was quite realistic as the men became more and more rowdy. As I walked toward the table where the man had given me the fifteen dollars I could here others commenting:

"Nice tits darling'."

And,

"I'm going to have a grope of those soon!"

"Look at the size of the whore's nipples!"

As I reached the table the man grinned as I leaned toward him and placed the beers on the table. He suddenly reached out and grabbed one of my breasts saying, "Give me a quick feel then!" It took me a little by surprise but I just laughed and twisted my body away from him but not fast enough to avoid him grabbing a handful.

Another man from the next table grabbed my hand and pulled me to him saying, "Come and sit on my lap Jenny so I can get a closer look at your lovely tits."

I partially lost my balance as he pulled me toward him and ended up falling into his lap. As I sat I felt his arm snake around my back and then grab the breast furthest from him. I squealed playfully as he briefly cupped it in his hand and tweaked my nipple by pinching it between his finger and thumb.

As I wriggled to get up and escape I could feel the bulge of his erection pressing against my buttocks. When I eventually broke free and stood he slapped my behind and said, "I'll give you another fifteen dollars to come back here with our beers without your skirt on."

"In your dreams!" I responded and playfully reached down and lifted the hem of my skirt to just above my knees. "It'll cost you more than that to see what's under my skirt!"

The other men all began to shout, "higher, higher, show us your knickers!"

I really was enjoying the attention and the teasing as I walked between the tables, lifting my skirt periodically to give them brief glimpses of my stocking tops and the legs of the knickers.

Another man on another table shouted, "I'll give you twenty dollars to take of the skirt before you serve us."

"Twenty five!" shouted another.

I continued to tease them with brief glimpses of my knickers as I dodged between the tables with my exposed breasts jiggling around and the men all trying to outbid each other.

I then listened as they started to talk amongst each other and agreed that they would all add their individual bids together if I agreed to remove the skirt.

The original bidder quickly went round the tables collecting money then returned and said to me, "Here is one hundred dollars for you to take of the skirt and show off your whore's drawers."

I already knew that I would do it and felt flattered by their enthusiasm but at the same time I was a little nervous about revealing my knickers knowing that the men would all be fully aware that they had no crotch.

With a tingle of excitement I took the money from the man and walked back to the bar where Tom was still standing.

He glanced at me and mouthed, "OK?"

I nodded and then unfastened the waist of the skirt and took it off.

"Fantastic!" whispered Tom, "now don't forget you are a whore trying to sell your self so you need to flirt more and tease the men".

"OK," I'll try my best," I said.

I felt vulnerable now and quickly ran my hands around the front and rear of the knickers to make sure I was covered. I then picked up another couple of beers and prepared my self to walk back amongst the men.

I was aware of hearing camera shutters going off and saw the man with the video camera zooming in on me as I walked back with my naked breasts subtly swaying and the knickers only just hiding any modesty that I had left.

I remembered what Tom had said about teasing and flirting more with the men as I walked toward another table with the beers. As I approached the two men at the table were quite boldly eyeing me up and down, commenting favourably on my breasts which boosted my confidence.

One of them loudly proclaimed to the other, "I'd love to have a good feel of her tits," and his friend replied, "I'd rather have my hand inside those knickers!"

I placed the beers on the table and then, standing quite close to the two men I looked at the one that was the closest and wiggled my hips and my chest causing my breasts to move from side to side. He immediately pulled me down onto his lap making me squeal playfully as his large hands cupped each of my breasts in turn proclaiming, "You have great tits Jenny, now let's take of the blouse completely."

I pretended to be coy and shy as I wriggled around on his lap but allowed him to unfasten the ribbons and then pull the blouse from my body leaving me naked from the waist upwards.

He gave my breasts a couple more squeezes as I then escaped from his grasp and, with new found boldness walked around the men sitting at the tables, making sure that I was within reach of their boldly groping hands. I pretended to object as I was grabbed and pulled onto their laps, feeling the bulges of each pressing into my buttocks as they got bolder with their touching.

As one of them was groping my breasts and nibbling my nipples he said, "I'll give you fifteen dollars to see you serve this table with two more beers with your knickers opened?"

"I laughed and said, "I'm not just some cheap whore you've picked up off of the street; no, it will cost you much more than that."

The second man then said, "I'll also give you fifteen so that's thirty dollars to come back with two beers and your knickers opened."

I pretended to hesitate as I teased, "I'm not sure, I think it is worth more than thirty dollars."

The men whispered to each other and then said, "fifty dollars is our final offer."

I hesitated and giggled before replying, "OK, fifty dollars."

As I got up from the man's lap to go back to the bar they shouted after me, "the fifty dollars is for your knickers to be fully open, front and rear, pussy and arse!"

"Oooooh!" I exclaimed, you'll make me blush!"

As I walked back to the bar to fetch two more beers I did start to have doubts about what I was about to do.

Tom was standing close by and asked quietly, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, why not," I said, having only just that second decided to do it. "I'm nearly naked anyway and I did agree to come and pose naked. "Maybe you could help me with my knickers."

"I thought that you'd never ask!" he grinned, "come closer."

I moved closer and felt my body tense as Tom pushed the fingers of both hands under the waist ribbon of my knickers. He gripped the top part of the individual lags and slowly drew them apart as though he was opening a pair of curtains.

"Now turn round Jenny and I'll do the back."

I turned around and felt him do the same. I could feel the tops of each knicker leg ruffled and bunched together on each hip and could actually feel a small draught of cool air waft between my legs as if to remind me how exposed I now was.

I glanced down and saw that the all of my pubic hair was now on show and, as Tom playfully patted each of my buttocks I knew they were also now fully exposed.

I picked up another couple of beers and headed back to the men who had just paid the fifty dollars.

The men were all wolf whistling as I walked back toward them. It was a little like the typical nightmare where you arrive at work and suddenly realise that you are naked. Or, when I was much younger I had a repeat nightmare where I was walking down a crowded street and suddenly realised I was naked.

The major difference now was that I new I was more or less naked but was enjoying being the centre of attention.

I was still trying hard to play the part of a whore as I purposely walked within reach of then on my way to the table. I giggled and squealed like an over excited schoolgirl as hands reached out to playfully slap my exposed bottom and others tried feeling between my legs. Each time I twisted away with a little yelp and laughed as I tried not to spill the beer.

I arrived at the table and like before I leaned right over so that my breasts were hanging down close to the two men. They both grabbed a breast each as I managed to place the beers on the table without spilling any. As I paused for a moment with both breasts being groped I felt one of the men reach behind me and grab one of my buttocks. They then released my breasts as I stood up and as I stood, I felt the man's fingers briefly delve between my upper thighs and for just a second or two, the tips of his fingers touched my genitalia. With a loud giggle and a shriek I twisted away but was then immediately grabbed by a man at another table.

They were now biting and sucking my nipples as well as groping my breasts as I was pulled from table to table and lap to lap.

I was aware of the reassuring presence of Tom in the background, ready to rescue me if I decided I'd had enough. I think that at the time it helped me to loose any remaining inhibitions as I listened to the men's loud and excited exchanges which all involved their lust filled desires about me.

The action slowed a little and one man stood up, grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to him. "Have you ever seen trousers like these before?" he asked.

I looked at the vintage trousers and was puzzled by something I had noticed earlier with all the men; the trousers had no visible fly. Yes, I know, what I doing staring at the men's flies? In all honesty I suppose I was not that naïve to realise that sooner or later during the evening I would be seeing a lot more of the men and was also curious as to how they could get their manhood out to pee; or what ever else they might want to do!

"No," I replied.

"All good whores should be expert in men's trousers; after all it's how you earn your money."

I giggled and jiggled my breasts as I replied, "I'm always eager to learn sir."

I looked again at the front of his trousers and noticed that there was a large wide fabric flap with four buttons at the top.

"Unfasten the buttons Jenny and see what you might learn."

I could already see that the flap was bulging and had no illusions as to what the flap was hiding.

I leaned forward a little and noticed that my fingers were trembling as I started to unfasten the four buttons. With the last button unfastened he said, "Pull the flap down Jenny."

I gasped with surprise when, as I pulled down the flap his huge erect penis sprang out.

As I stared at his enormous cock I also noticed that the open flap had totally exposed his genitalia so that his big hairy scrotum was also fully exposed. The reason for my surprise was that I had been expecting him to have been wearing underpants and not be suddenly faced, like I was, with his impressive looking penis and testicles.

Remembering Tom's instructions again about flirting and teasing I grabbed his erection in my hand, gave it a squeeze and said, "Twenty dollars for some hand relief sir?"

As I spoke I stroked his thick shaft a few times and jiggled my breasts again.

"For twenty dollars I expect a blow job from a whore," he replied.

I knew I had already reached the point of no return but felt my own nervous excitement reach new heights as I replied, "twenty-five and we have a deal!"

I saw Tom standing close by as the man said, "OK, here's twenty five dollars," and pushed some notes into the ribbon waistband of my knickers. "Now kneel in front of me and earn it!"

As I knelt down in front of this man who I had only just met this evening I realised that it was this crude sordid but exciting sex that I had been missing since being with Jack. I knew what would be expected of me and realised I felt eager to do it.

loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers