Jenny and Jack Pt. 07

Story Info
My Daughter is used in all holes after visit to fake doctor.
15.3k words
4.73
74.5k
49

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,278 Followers

Chapter 20

MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER AND I ARE TRICKED

After returning home late from my evening of 1900's debauchery at the camera club I entered my house and shouted, "Hi!" to my daughter Lili who was not yet in bed and then headed straight for the shower. With my clothes in a heap on the floor I stood for a long time under the shower with the hot water cascading over my body.

I felt very guilty as images of what I had done that evening filled my head and, as I soaped my body, I was constantly reminded of what I had done by the soreness between my legs.

However, I felt a warm glow and although if anybody asked I would probably deny it, I knew that given the chance I would do something similar again. I even chuckled to my self as I washed my hair; a feeling of almost disbelief washing over me about what I had allowed to happen and the many orgasms I had experienced during the evening.

I finished my shower and, for the moment at least emerged as a boring middle aged mother of two daughters.

My eldest daughter, Alice, was now one month short of twenty years old and was studying away from home at university.

My youngest, Lili had just reached eighteen years old and was still studying at high school.

Lili had always been talkative and I like to think that we get along as best friends now that she is older. I've always encouraged her to be open with me and discus anything that might be troubling her or needs to chat about.

That particular evening she seemed a little troubled as if she wanted to tell me something but was finding it difficult. To be honest all I wanted to do was go to bed after my exhausting evening but she followed me to my room and sat on the edge of my bed. She was already for bed wearing just a tiny night dress. Maybe it was the events of that evening or maybe I just hadn't noticed before but I suddenly realised how much Lili had changed over the past year or so. I could see that she was no longer my little girl as I caught a glimpse of her pert young breasts beneath the night gown. I suppose in truth I felt envious as I saw how firm they looked compared to mine; almost the same size but jutting out firmly from her young body.

Lili had recently told me that she had a boyfriend and I wondered if it was something to do with him that was troubling her.

She was silent for a moment and then suddenly blurted out, "I'm on the pill!"

I felt stunned but tried to remain calm as I said, "That sounds like a very sensible thing to do." Trying desperately to block the thoughts and images in my head of Lili, my little girl, making love with her boyfriend.

"So when did-," I stammered.

"When did I lose my virginity?" She helped.

"Yes, when?"

Then came shock number two as she said, "Actually I lost it a while ago with another boy."

I wasn't sure how to react so I just reached out and hugged her before saying, "So who was the other boy?"

"Oh just a class mate," she said.

"Did you love him?"

"No, he was just there at the right time," she said quietly. "And before you say anything, I know it was not the way in which I had been brought up by you and in many ways I already regret it but I wanted to do 'it', I wanted to feel what it was like, to become a woman."

I was still shocked but recognised the need to keep calm and not discourage her from talking to me in the future.

"OK, I said calmly, "As you are now sexually active I think that you have been very sensible in taking birth control precautions." Thank you for finding the courage to tell me. Now let's get some sleep and maybe we'll talk about this boy tomorrow.

Lili looked relieved to have told me her news. We kissed each other and she said, "Thanks mum, night night," and left for her room.

After the revelation of that evening we didn't talk about it much after that. The boyfriend came to dinner a few times and I still struggled inwardly to control my sadness at the passing of Lili's childhood as I looked at him knowing that, to put it crudely, he was fucking my youngest daughter.

After a while I began to accept it and it had slipped down my list of worries by the time of the letter arriving from a Doctor Lee.

It read,

Dear Mrs Chen,

We at the University of Taichung are carrying out a detailed study of female sexuality and health. We are particularly interested in studying mothers and their daughters to determine characteristics that are passed on genetically. We have been looking at medical records and think that you and your youngest daughter would be perfect for our study.

If you are willing for you and your daughter to take part then please reply to this letter and we'll send further details.

Yours faithfully,

Dr Lee

As I was reading it Lili walked past and said, "Who's that from?" I passed her the letter for her to read.

"Sounds interesting," she said, "are you going to say that we're interested?"

"If you don't mind," I said, "It could help medical science and might be interesting."

"So let's do it then," said Lili.

I replied to the letter and within days had a reply which read,

Dear Mrs Chen,

Thank you for declaring your willingness to take part in our research. Before you finally accept our invitation I should make a few things perfectly clear:

1.You must both be willing to be intimately examined.

2.Be aware that some of our testing and measuring techniques are invasive so please avoid the times of your periods.

3.You might find some of our tests a little strange but I can assure you that they are all scientifically necessary and will help with our study.

Yours faithfully,

Dr Lee.

I was already having second thoughts as I read about being, 'intimately examined' and 'invasive procedures' but thought it might be educational for Lili to experience being intimately examined by a doctor sooner rather than later.

I talked it over with her and felt relived to discover that she already knew about smear tests and such like and said that knowing I was there would help and that she wanted to do it.

I put off replying for a few days, to make certain that neither Lili nor I changed our minds.

We then sat down one evening compared the dates of our periods before writing the reply to Dr Lee complete with convenient dates.

I was a little surprised by how quickly the reply came and when I opened the letter discovered that our appointment had been made for the earliest date and was in fact in a just few days time.

Lili seemed more relaxed than me as the day dawned and we set off for Taichung. We had decided to take the train as it was more relaxing than driving the two hour car journey.

When we arrived in Taichung it was only a short taxi ride to the university.

Upon arrival we approached the reception desk and asked for Dr Chan. The girl behind the desk checked a list and said, "Mrs Jenny Chen and your daughter Lili Chen?"

"Yes," I said.

Good. Dr Lee is expecting you. He is on the top floor, room 901. If you go there his receptionist will show you in.

We took the elevator to the ninth floor and were soon standing outside room 901. I rang the bell and was greeted by a woman of about my age, smartly dressed and elegant who said, "Hi, my name is Grace, you must be Jenny Chen and your daughter Lili, please come inside. We just need you both to sign a consent form and then we'll start the examinations and tests."

She then handed Lili and I a form each.

I read through the single page form which stated,

I Jenny Chen, consent to the following:

1. I am willing to be examined intimately whilst naked.

2. I am willing to undergo tests that involve penetration of my body.

3. I accept that some tests might result in my sexual arousal.

4. I accept that the main purpose of some tests will be to sexually arouse me.

5. I accept that photographs will be taken for future use in the ongoing research program.

I read the last two statements and immediately started to have doubts. I turned to Grace and asked, "Please tell us more about items 3 and 4."

"It's nothing to worry about," said Grace, "An Important part of Dr Chan's research concerns the aging process of the female body and one important factor is the physiology of sexual arousal. Dr Lee has devised a scientific method using computers and his own specially designed stimulators."

I still felt a little uncomfortable at the prospect of Lili and I being sexually aroused by a doctor but decided to ask Lili if she felt comfortable with it and if she said yes then I would go along with it.

"Have you read items 3 and 4?" I asked Lili.

She giggled as she said, "Yes."

"So what do you think Lili, should we do it?"

She giggled excitedly as she said, "Yes, come on mum, let's have some fun together and do it!"

Against all of my better judgement we both signed the forms and handed them to Grace. She took the forms, thanked us and showed us into a changing room.

She then said, "Please take off all your clothes, including underwear and then enter the examination room which is through that door opposite."

Grace then left us both alone.

In an adjacent room, completely unknown to us, a group of men were watching video feeds on one of the many large screens in the room. The changing room had two hidden cameras and the examination room had at least half a dozen to capture every angle of the volunteer mothers and daughters as they were 'examined' and studied.

Lili and I were just one mother and daughter pair amongst many who had been tricked into taking part in this so called research.

The men in the room took part in a prize draw each time a new pair of subjects were due to be studied. The winning two men would then get the chance to wear white coats and, pretending to be assistant doctors, take part in the intimate study of the women.

The men in the room were excited as they discussed how far Lili and I would be prepared to go for the sake of science.

We looked at each other and started to undress, completely oblivious to the fact that our every move was being watched and recorded.

The men in the adjacent room were already commenting to each other saying, "The mother's in good shape, better than usual with great tits and a nice arse. And just look at her delightful daughter; can't wait to see them both with their legs spread."

Finally after we had both taken off the last remaining item which was our knickers we both stood completely naked, Lili looked me up and down and joked, "Hey, not bad for an old lady!"

We both laughed as I said with mock rebuke, "Watch it my girl or I'll ground you for a week!"

"You ready mum?"

"Yep," I said and we both walked toward the door of the examination room.

Not sure quite what to do or expect, I knocked on the door.

The door opened and a man in a white coat said, "Good afternoon ladies, my name is Doctor Lee, please come in and try to relax."

The room was quite large with two examination tables complete with stirrups placed on either side of the room. At the far end was a white screen that stretched from floor to ceiling which I assumed was a photographic back drop with a camera mounted on a tripod set up in front of it. To one side of the screen was a piece of height measuring apparatus.

Next to each of the examination tables there was a long bench top with computer screens and trays containing what I can only describe as rather odd looking sex toys.

I noticed immediately how he quickly checked us both over with an appraising gaze as we entered the room before saying, "Jenny and Lili, thank you for volunteering to take part in my research. Before we start I need to ask if you would be willing to allow some assistants of mine to be present during the examination. They are qualified doctors and at the moment I am training them in the necessary skills to help me with my research."

I glanced over to Lili saying, "Would you be OK with that?"

"How many assistants are there?" She asked.

"Oh, only two," said Doctor Lee, "so if you agree there'll be three of us in the room with you."

"Yes, OK," said Lili.

"And how about you mum?" asked the doctor.

"Yes, that's fine," said.

The doctor picked up a phone and said, "OK you two please join me in the examination room. Both mother and daughter have agreed to let you take part."

I think that we both felt awkward and shy as the door opened and two young men in white coats entered. Like Doctor Lee had done earlier I noticed how both young men quickly appraised Lili and me.

He appeared to be referring to notes in a folder as he said, "before we start I need to ask a few personal questions. You might find some of them are a little awkward to answer in the presence of each other but I am assuming that the fact you are both here today is because you have a good mother and daughter relationship so please try and be open and honest with your answers."

He turned to Lili and said, "Are you a virgin?"

"No."

"How many men have you been with?"

"Two."

"Have you ever performed fellatio?"

Lili looked a little puzzled until he doctor said, "have you ever sucked any of your boyfriend's penises?"

Lili glanced briefly toward me and then replied, "Yes."

"Did you swallow when they ejaculated?"

"Yes."

I was realising very quickly how much my little girl had grown up there past few years as I listened. Although I was shocked to realise how much experience she had already had I admired her honesty.

"OK Lili, one last question, have you ever had anal sex?"

"No," she said, but my boyfriend does sometimes put his finger in my bottom when we make love."

"Thank you very much for your honesty Lili now its mum's turn to answer a few questions.

Jenny, you are obviously not a virgin," he said with a chuckle, "but have you ever performed fellatio?"

"Yes."

"Did you swallow?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

Now it was my turn to glance a little shyly at Lili before answering, "Yes."

The doctor seemed pleased as he then said, "We now need to take a few pictures of you both. Please go and stand side by side in front of the white screen."

We did as he asked and watched as he stood behind the camera that was facing us.

First he had us stand facing him, then sideways on and then rear view. I felt flattered when he moved away from the camera and said, "Jenny, you have kept in very good shape." The other two doctors nodded their agreement which also seemed to give them another excuse to check me out again.

"After weighing us both and measuring our height I watched as the doctor entered all of the results onto a laptop computer.

"Now if you'd both jump up onto the examination tables we'll prepare you both for the main part of our research.

"We're' going to monitor your brain waves," said the doctor. As part of my research I've located the specific area of the brain that becomes more active when sexually aroused."

As he spoke his two assistants fitted a strange looking hat onto our heads with lots of wires attached.

As well as monitoring your brain waves we need to keep an accurate track of your body temperature. In order to do this we need to insert our highly accurate sensor into your rectum."

"Perhaps you could both kneel on the examination table to make the insertion easier for us."

I looked across to Lili as she turned over and knelt. I watched as the two assistants approached her. One of them used both hands to pull her buttocks apart as the other one made her gasp as he touched her anus with the tip of his finger. The doctor then reached over and squeezed a blob of lubricating gel between her spread buttocks and the assistant's finger. "Just try to relax Lili and we'll slip the probe inside you."

I watched as the assistant eased his finger into my daughter's anus and then heard her gasp again as he withdrew it before sliding the thumb sized temperature probe into her tight little bottom.

"Is that comfortable Lili?" asked the doctor.

"Yes, its OK now it's in there," she replied.

The men in the adjacent room found it difficult to contain their excitement as they watched their two colleagues spread Lili's bottom to give the hidden camera a perfect view of her genitalia.

The two assistants then came over to me.

I suppose I knew what to expect and how to make my self more accessible and adopted a 'porn star' pose with my bottom thrust upwards and my knees apart, obviously completely unaware that the image of both my labia and anus was filling a large screen TV in the adjacent room.

"That's excellent," said the doctor as he squeezed out a blob of lubricating gel between my buttocks.

Although I thought it unnecessary, I felt one of the assistants pull my buttocks wide apart as his colleague proceeded to push the lube and his finger into my rectum. Other than the humiliation of knowing that the assistants were probably making the most of the opportunity to expose my private parts, the inserted finger and then the probe were not a problem and slipped inside me quite comfortably.

Meanwhile in the adjacent room the group of young men congratulated themselves on the placement of the two cameras; one of which was now giving them a perfect close up view of my genitalia as, like the other women before me, my buttocks were pulled apart obscenely for the enjoyment of the watching group.

Doctor Lee then said, "OK ladies, if you will please turn over and lay on your backs we will continue with your examination."

The two assistants ensured that the wires attached to our heads were not trapped as we turned over on the examination tables. The tables had head rests which the assistants adjusted so that when we were on our backs our upper torso and heads were raised up.

Doctor Lee stood near our feet as he said, "I would like to explain the next part of the procedure in some detail. Your vaginal examinations will be conducted one at a time. This will of course mean having your legs strapped into the stirrups to give us unhindered access. We will be taking pictures for us to study in our ongoing research. We will also be taking some physical measurements.

We will then need you to try and relax as we stimulate your clitoris before measuring its size."

I glanced across to Lili, wondering how she was reacting to this detailed description of what we were about to be subjected to as Doctor Lee continued, "We will then take some detailed measurements of your vaginas. To do this we have invented a special device that will be inserted inside you."

One of the assistants then passed him what looked like a long thin dildo.

As Doctor Lee held it up for us to see, we both giggled as he said, "No, it's not a sex toy; this is our computer controlled measuring and stimulation probe. Once it is inserted it can measure the natural relaxed average diameter of your vagina and then expand to a pre-determined pressure limit to measure the maximum comfortable diameter. It can also measure the amount of natural secretions; or how wet you are.

Any questions?"

Lili asked, "Will it be painful?"

Doctor Lee smiled and said, "Our experience so far is that both mothers and daughters have found it both comfortable and in many cases pleasurable.

Any more questions?

OK, who wants to go first?"

Feeling that as a mother it should be me I quickly said, "I'll go first."

"Excellent," said Doctor Lee, "We find that the mother usually goes first and this will reassure Lili when she sees how straight forward it is. Now Jenny, the assistants will help you to get your feet into the stirrups.

The young men in the adjacent room excitedly gathered round the large screen that was dedicated entirely to me and watched as their two colleagues started to arrange me on the table.

The stirrups were large and padded with soft leather. They lifted each leg in turn, resting my calf in the soft leather and then fastened a broad soft strap around my legs securing it to the stirrup.

loveking
loveking
1,278 Followers