Jenny and Jack Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

"Now just ease your bottom forward for us Jenny." I wriggled my bottom forward as the assistants adjusted the positions of the stirrups until finally doctor Lee said, "That's perfect Jenny."

I felt vulnerable and very exposed with my thighs spread wide and folded back and my knees almost back to the sides of my breasts. Although completely exposed the position was made quite comfortable by the soft leather of the stirrups and the table top.

I could feel that my labia were spread open as one of the assistants positioned the camera directly between my open thighs.

"Jenny, we will take a natural picture first and then I want you to reach between your thighs and pull your self open with your fingers. OK?"

With all three of them gazing at my genitalia I felt a mixture of humiliation and arousal; a feeling I hadn't experienced since my last visit to the camera club. As the assistant seemed to spend a long time checking the focus on the camera I worried and wondered how Lili would cope when it came to her turn.

"OK, Jenny, that's great now open your self please."

I moved both hands down between my thighs and used my fingers to ease my labia open. I felt embarrassed to feel that I was already moist as doctor Lee said, "Open your self as wide as you can please Jenny; we need to see inside your vagina and feel that this way is more comfortable for you than using a speculum.

I eased the tips of my fingers a little further inside and then pulled my self open as far as I could.

"That's great Jenny. Now hold it like that while we take a few more pictures."

In the adjacent room the young men were all commenting on the great view they were getting of my most intimate parts. If I had been there or overheard them I would have heard their crude comments as they talked about the 'old mum's cunt,' and how they felt impatient to compare it to Lili's.

With the pictures seemingly complete I watched as the assistant moved the camera away and returned with some digital callipers.

Doctor Lee then said, "If you don't mind I want one of the assistants to measure your clitoris whilst I watch and supervise; it's all part of their training.

I just said, "OK."

The whole situation felt surreal as I lay there, fully exposed waiting for a young man, who I must say was very handsome, to touch my labia and then measure my clitoris.

He was standing to one side of me which I have since realised was to give his colleagues in the adjacent room a good uninterrupted view from the hidden cameras.

Doctor Lee then said to him, "Now ease your fingers between Jenny's inner labia and then trace them up slowly to her clitoris. You will notice that she is already wet. If she had been dry then you should use some gel on your fingers."

The moment when his fingers first made contact caused me to catch my breath.

When Doctor Lee told him to ease his fingers between my inner labia I did not expect him to ease two fingers all the way into my rapidly moistening vagina.

In the adjacent room his colleagues were pleased with his performance so far as they watched his two fingers disappear inside me.

I should have suspected something was not quite right with this medical examination but despite my sexual experience I can be very trusting and sometimes very naïve.

I felt his fingers swirl around in my wetness and then, as he slowly withdrew them he slid them out and upwards until the wet tips of his fingers were pressed gently either side of my hooded clitoris. I tried but failed to suppress a couple of gasps as he gently massaged my pleasure bud until the doctor said, "OK, well done, notice how Jenny's clitoris is now protruding from its hood. Now measure the diameter with the callipers."

I gasped and then giggled as I felt the cold steel of the callipers press against my flesh. I then felt the measuring jaws slightly pinch my clit as he made the measurement and said, "Six millimetres doctor."

"OK," said the doctor, well done, now before we insert the probes we'll do the same with Lili."

I wondered how Lili was feeling as the doctor and two assistants moved across to her.

I turned my head and caught her eye as I said, "Are you OK?"

I suppose I was shocked but also reminded of how she was now a woman when, having watched my examination and knowing she would very shortly have her thighs spread wide apart she replied, "I'm fine mum, actually, this is fun!"

I imagined how incredibly shy I would have felt at her age. I was naïve, innocent and full of self doubt about my body and men. Although shocked by her boldness and confidence I felt pleased that Lili did not appear to have the hang ups that I had had.

I leaned my head sideways and watched as the assistants lifted each of Lili's legs into the leather padded stirrups and strapped them in place. I heard her giggle a little shyly as they slowly eased her legs apart and asked her to move her bottom forward.

The guys in the adjacent room were all gazing intently at the screen dedicated to Lili as their colleagues in the examination room spread her legs. One of them then zoomed in the view until just her genitalia and the delicate rose bud of her anus with the wires protruding from it filled the screen.

One of them said, "I can't wait until we get the probe up into her gorgeous young cunt and see how far it will stretch."

Lili was now fully exposed and again giggled as the assistant with the camera moved between her open thighs and said, "Smile!" He took a couple of pictures and then the doctor said, "OK, Lili, use your fingers and open your self as much as you can for the camera.

I watched as she moved her hands down between her thighs and tried to imagine how she felt knowing that she was now pulling her self open.

"Like this?" she said.

"A little wider if you can Lili."

I heard the camera take a few pictures as the doctor then said, "That's great Lili, thank you. Now try to relax while we measure your clitoris."

I remembered how the assistant had stuck his fingers in me and felt sure that the same would be done to Lili.

Now it was the turn of the other assistant to do the measuring as the doctor said to him, "Check to feel if Lili is wet."

The assistant leaned toward my daughter's open thighs and then I heard her gasp and knew that he had touched her as he replied, "Yes, very wet doctor."

"Excellent," said the doctor, "Now ease your fingers into her vagina and then stimulate her clitoris like we did to her mother."

She gasped a few more times and then, as I imagined that the assistant had found her clitoris I heard her moan, "MMmmmmm!"

I watched as the assistant then picked up the digital callipers, reached between Lili's thighs and called out, "five millimetres doctor."

The doctor then handed a dildo like probe each to the assistants and held a third in his hand as he said, "Jenny and Lili, we are now going to insert the probes inside you. Once we have established your internal measurements we intend to try and arouse you mechanically using the probes, a special clitoris stimulator attachment and our own design breast stimulators.

I started to wonder what I had let us both in for as the doctor demonstrated another feature of the probe. As we both watched, one of the assistants hit some keys on the computer controlling the probe and a larger diameter ridge protruded about half way down the length, then, with another key press the ridge started to move up and down the length of the shaft. Just by watching it I could imagine the sensation it would cause inside me.

"Now both of you just try to relax and we'll attach you to our computers," said Doctor Lee.

I watched as the assistant next to me coated the probe with lubricating gel. He smiled at me as he said, "I'm now going to insert the probe into your vagina. I also heard Lili's assistant saying the same thing and wondered how she would react to this next part of the study.

I tensed as I felt the assistant brush the tip of the probe between my labia. Despite the strange surroundings and the bizarre situation the sensation was not unpleasant.

I heard Lili gasp momentarily before I too gasped as the assistant slowly slid the probe into my vagina. I could feel the whole length of it inside me as the he arranged the operating wires and then attached a butterfly shaped attachment to the end of the probe that reached up to my clitoris. It felt soft and although I could not see the detail I could feel two separate parts like tiny fingers gripping the sides of my clit.

Next the assistant placed two soft rubber cups over my breasts which had tubes and wires attached. He spent quite a while ensuring that my breasts were snugly inside each cup before standing back and then checking the connections to the computer.

I glanced across to Lili and we both started to giggle as we saw the wires and accessories that were now attaching us both to the computer.

Doctor Lee then said, "We are now going to measure your vaginas. You will feel the probe expand inside you. When it senses that it is in gentle contact with your vaginal walls it will take a measurement. This is the natural diameter. The second phase is to measure the maximum comfortable diameter. We have already pre-programmed the point at which the pressure is still not painful from previous detailed studies. You will feel the probe slowly expand inside you until it reaches the pre determined pressure point. At this point we are going to conduct an experiment where we start to try and mechanically arouse you with the breast stimulators and the copulating ring in the probe that, as you have seen already will expand slightly larger than the rest of the probe and then oscillate up and down the length.

If the system detects that your vaginal wall has expanded during this experiment then the probe will automatically expand to accommodate the change

I would like to add that so far our mothers and daughters have all found this part quite pleasurable.

If there are no questions then please close your eyes, relax and enjoy our experiment."

The guys in the next room always enjoyed this part and had already placed bets on whether Lili or I would cum first. They were divided into two teams with the leader of each team sitting in front of a control console. There were of course no pressure sensors or arousal detectors of any kind, it was all a scam. The skull caps with the attached wires were just dummies. Even the rectal thermometers were dummies; just an excuse to insert something into our bottoms while they all watched.

As the two leaders started to manipulate the controls I felt the probe expand in my vagina and assumed that Lili could feel the same.

The expansion stopped and I heard one of the assistants call out, "Jenny, three point two centimetres. Lili, two point eight."

"Excellent," said Doctor Lee.

There was a pause for a couple of minutes and then I felt the probe start to expand again.

The guys in the adjacent room watched both screens as the probes were slowly expanded inside us.

I could feel my vagina gradually being stretched and filled as the probe expanded inside me. I thought how clever it was when, just as I thought it was too big it stopped expanding.

In reality there was no pressure sensor. At this stage in the test the probe was always expanded to a maximum of forty millimetres.

It felt quite good and reminded me of the way in which Jack's erection had always felt big and fat inside me.

One of the assistants called out, "Jenny's maximum is thirty eight millimetres doctor."

Then the other called out, "Lili's maximum is thirty four millimetres doctor."

For the sake of realism and to confirm the mother's theory that hers will always be a little larger and looser than her daughter's, the team always called out a slightly lower measurement for the daughter.

The guys in the adjacent room then activated the breast and clitoris stimulators.

I heard a hissing noise and then the cups on my breasts started to grip tightly as the air was sucked from the cups. This quickly developed into a rhythmic grip and release cycle something like I had seen on TV with cows being milked. There must have been another, smaller suction cup inside the main cups because felt my nipples being gripped and sucked at the same time. My nipples have always been sensitive and even though I felt a little like a cow being milked the sensation was actually turning me on.

I glanced across to Lili and noticed that she had her eyes closed as the breast cups visibly throbbed on her chest.

As the breast stimulation continued I let out a gasp as the clitoris stimulator started to gently stimulate my pleasure bud.

I too closed my eyes and despite the strange circumstances and surroundings I felt myself becoming more and more aroused. The guys in the adjacent room were now looking at the two images on their screens of mine and Lili's genitalia. They had zoomed in the cameras so that our vaginas with the probes expanded inside were filling the large screens. The guys were grinning as they saw the tell tale signs of lubricating mucous starting to ooze out around the probes. This was always the point at which the next phase was started.

I heard one of the assistants say, "Both Jenny and Lili are now fully aroused doctor."

The guys next door always enjoyed this part as they took their cue and expanded the probes to the maximum of fifty millimetres and then switch on the vaginal stimulation.

I felt the probe expand some more inside me until it felt bigger than I remembered Jack. I panicked for a brief moment, worried about how big it would get, but then it stopped expanding.

My nipples were tingling with pleasure as the pumps, or what ever they were, relentlessly sucked and squeezed my breasts.

My vagina felt pleasantly filled to capacity but then I felt the separate ridge start to expand from the main body of the probe. It wasn't large, just enough for my vaginal walls to feel; a bit like the ridge under the head of a penis.

Almost as soon as I sensed the ridge it started to move along the probe from the base right up to the tip and then back again. The movement was slow at first but gradually increased in speed causing the most incredible feelings between my open legs.

In a fairly short space of time I could feel that I would soon cum. This gave me a huge dilemma as I felt inhibited by the presence of Lili. I tried hard to focus my mind on something else; anything but the big penis like probe that was efficiently copulating with me. The movement of the ridge was relentless as it rhythmically plunged the length of my vagina. The sensations it was causing were slowly making me lose any self control.

The guys in the adjacent room were all watching intently as one of them said, "They are both nearly there, increase the size of the ridge!"

Another adjusted a control and said, "OK, both ridges at maximum now increase speed."

I felt the ridge expand as it moved back and forth inside me. The feelings it gave were becoming more and more exquisite and I wondered how much longer I could keep control.

Try as I might I could not resist moving my hips as the probe throbbed inside me. Slowly at first but gradually more and more pronounced as the speed of the ridge started to increase. My clitoris had swollen and the two 'fingers' either side of it were now stimulating me more than ever.

With my breasts tingling whilst the cups 'milked' them I knew I would soon lose all control and then I heard Lili start to shout, "No, no, MMmmmmm, Oh god!"

Her exclamations just merged into one long howling scream, shortly followed by mine as she and I both climaxed.

Even before I had calmed down the guys in the adjacent room were settling there betting debts now that Lili had reached her climax before me.

As I lay there, feeling exhausted and a little embarrassed I felt the breasts cups stop sucking and the probe shrink back down to its initial small size.

As the assistants removed the breast cups and slid the probes out from our vaginas the doctor said, "Thank you both for taking part. We would just like to take one more picture of your genitalia to show the changes after penetration and orgasm.

Both Lili and I just lay there passively as one of the assistants moved the camera, firstly between my open thighs and then Lili's, taking pictures of our wet and dilated vaginas.

The assistants then unfastened the straps on the stirrups and lifted our legs out of them.

"Once again," said the doctor," thank you both very much for volunteering to take part; you have contributed greatly to our research. Please now go and get dressed. When you are ready to leave my receptionist Grace will give you each a thank you pack in recognition of your help today.

We got dressed and as we walked out Grace came to meet us with two gift wrapped bags each marked with our names. We said thank you and then left.

During the journey home we did not say much. I suppose we were both as embarrassed as each other.

When we returned home I checked the contents of the gift bag. There was a very generous gift voucher for a well known department store that had to be validated on line after completing a short questionnaire.

Keen to use the voucher I logged on to the web site, entered my email address and then my name before completing it.

At the top it stated; please try to be as honest as possible when answering the following questions relating to your recent participation in our research program.

IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE. This survey will be kept strictly confidential including that between mothers and their daughters. By doing this way we are hope that you will feel completely free to give your honest answers.

I filled out the form as follows:-

Q1. How did you feel initially when you were naked in front of the doctor and his assistants?

Shy, embarrassed, amused, aroused or a combination of these or something else?

I answered; shy and amused

Q2. How did you feel as your nipples were being measured?

Shy, embarrassed, amused, aroused or a combination of these or something else?

I answered; embarrassed and amused.

Q3. How did you feel when your legs were placed in the stirrups and your genitalia exposed to the doctor and his assistants?

Shy, embarrassed, amused, aroused or a combination of these or something else?

I answered; shy, embarrassed but slightly aroused.

Q4. How did you feel as the assistant stimulated and measured your clitoris?

Shy, embarrassed, amused, aroused or a combination of these or something else?

I answered; shy and aroused.

Q5. How did you feel as your genitalia were being photographed?

Shy, embarrassed, amused, aroused or a combination of these or something else?

I answered; amused and aroused.

Q6. How did you feel as the probes were inserted into your vagina?

Shy, embarrassed, amused, aroused or a combination of these or something else?

I answered; aroused.

Q7. How did you feel as you were being stimulated to orgasm while the doctor and his assistants watched?

Shy, embarrassed, amused, aroused or a combination of these or something else?

I thought about this last question for a while wishing to answer as honestly as possible. Finally I wrote; at that stage I felt a strong desire to be penetrated by a real penis.

I knew obviously that Lili would have answered the same questions but we never mentioned the questionnaire to each other.

After a few weeks we did joke a little about the experience but gradually the subject was not mentioned at all.

We continued to have a good relationship where I thought she felt confident to ask or talk to me about anything but what happened next with Lili came as a complete and total shock.

Jenny and Jack

Chapter 21

LILI LOSES HER ANAL VIRGINITY AND MUCH MORE

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers