Jenny and Jack Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

Looking back I should have seen the clues. One day she asked me about removing body hair. In my naivety I assumed she was just talking about her under arm hair and recommended that she might want to try waxing. I even gave her the address of the saloon I used to use for having my pussy hair waxed.

During that same week she asked me if we still had her old school uniform. When I said that I had kept it stored away in the bottom of my wardrobe for sentimental reasons she asked if she could borrow it. When I asked why she told me she was going to a fancy dress party and that her friends were all going to wear their old school uniforms.

It was a few weeks after Lili's alleged party that I received an email from Tom.

The opening line read, hi Jack, we've finished the editing, please check our file sharing account online. In case you have forgotten, the password is jenny.

I realised immediately that Tom had sent me the email by mistake. I felt intrigued and immediately downloaded drop box and, after a few trial and error attempts, discovered Jack and Tom's shared account which had the user account of Jack's email address. I entered the password 'jenny' and then discovered a whole list of folders with the name 'jenny'. I opened a few of the picture files and discovered that Tom had been sending Jack all of the pictures that had been taken of me at the photography club.

I then clicked on a video labelled, '1900's whore.' I suppose I already knew what it was but felt curious to open it. I then watched the opening scenes of me, dressed like a 1900's whore with my breasts brazenly displayed as I walked amongst the group of men. I stopped the video and felt annoyed that Tom had betrayed my trust but at the same time I felt a kind of sweet revenge knowing that Jack had watched me, his ex lover, enjoying the attention of so many men.

Amongst the files were a few of other anonymous young women; wives or girlfriends of some members I assumed.

I was about to log off when I noticed another folder labelled, 'new'.

With hindsight I really wish that I had not noticed it but in my usual curious way I could not resist and clicked on the new page.

There was one video file labelled 'Lili.'

I felt a cold chill run through my body but could not resist my curiosity. I clicked on the file and the video started.

Even though I was alone I gasped out loud with shock as the video opened with Lili and me undressing in the changing room at the university. There had obviously been hidden cameras recording everything. I assumed that when the video was edited most of the views of me had been omitted as the main focus of attention was on Lili. I watched in horror as my Lili undressed and, when completely naked, the view then zoomed in repeatedly on her breasts and pubic area.

The scene then changed to the examination room. I watched with growing indignation as more hidden cameras showed both me and Lili kneeling on the examination tables with our bottoms raised. Again the scene cut to just Lili and then zoomed in until her bottom filled the screen. I just felt stunned as I watched the hands of one of the assistants pulling her buttocks apart. The angle of the hidden camera was such that it gave a clear uninterrupted view of my daughter's crudely exposed labia and anus.

I suppose the biggest shock other than the obvious violation of mine and my daughter's privacy was the fact that Doctor Lee, who ever he was in real life was a fake and it looked as though both Jack and Tom had been involved in the deception.

All of my maternal instincts were telling me to stop the video but for what ever reason I wanted to see it all before I then confronted Tom.

The next scene showed Lili sitting on a chair in the examination room. She looked so young, dressed in her school uniform and without any makeup. My heart was pounding as I realised that this doctor Lee had somehow persuaded her to return to his clinic at the university. What saddened me more however was the fact that she had kept it a secret from me.

The camera moved off of Lili for a moment and panned around the room. The second examination table had gone and in its place was a large desk with Doctor Lee and the same two assistant doctors that had been present the first time sitting behind it. In my usual naïve way I still did not realise the real purpose of my daughter's presence there but it would soon all become clear as the camera panned back to Lili, zooming in until her pretty face filled the frame as doctor Lee said, "Lili thank you for coming back to see us. As I told you in my email we were very impressed with how you responded to the various tests when you last visited with your mother. After reading your responses to our confidential questionnaire and our subsequent exchanges of emails we all know why we are all gathered in this room. Now before we start and for the benefit of anyone who views the video we are making let's run through the questionnaire.

For question one you said that despite your natural shyness you felt aroused being naked in front of me and my colleagues; why was that do you think?"

I watched Lili's cheeks flush red and she hesitated before replying, "I felt as though you and the assistants were enjoying looking at me."

"What made you think that Lili?"

She paused again for a moment and then continued, "It was the way that you all looked me up and down as if you were touching me in your minds and then I saw that the assistants were getting excited."

"Excited?"

"Yes, I could see their thingies bulging under their white coats."

"I see. For question two you said that you enjoyed having your nipples measured; why was that?"

"My nipples are quite sensitive and it was the first time someone other than a boyfriend has touched them. I found it arousing, knowing that the man touching and measuring me had a stiff thingy."

For question three you said that it aroused you when your legs were placed in the stirrups and then your genitalia was fully exposed to all three of us; tell me more.

"The same reason as before I suppose. I could see the lustful expressions in the eyes of all three of you and having my feet strapped in the stirrups made me feel kind of helpless; at the mercy of the three of you, and that turned me on. Then, when the assistant touched me and measured my clitoris, I just got more and more turned on."

As I watched the video my mouth felt dry and my stomach clenched as Lili continued, "I felt like I was being seduced and when the probe was inserted into my pussy I,"----she paused for a moment and the doctor prompted, "And what Lili?"

"I wanted to be fucked," she blurted out.

Lili's face still filled the frame showing her flushed cheeks and an expression of shyness as the doctor continued, "So being brought to an orgasm soon afterwards was a relief?

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Even though we were all watching you?"

"That just felt naughty and made me cum even stronger."

"Now before we carry on there was something that you mentioned to me in your last email. Something that fascinated you so much that you can't get it out of your head; what was that?"

Again she looked shy but there was a confidence I had never possessed at her age, especially regarding sex.

I watched in stunned silence as she said, "Anal sex. During your questioning at our last visit my mother said she had experienced anal sex and I was shocked when she said that she had. However since then I have felt a strong desire to try it."

"Why didn't you ask your current boyfriend?

"I don't know. Maybe I thought it was something that nice girls didn't do and anyway, we have split up now."

"You also said during your brief interview that you had previously performed fellatio and swallowed your boyfriends ejaculate."

She looked bashful as she replied, "Yes, on many occasions."

"I see," said the doctor, "do you enjoy swallowing?"

"Yes, why not?"

"Do you enjoy the taste?"

"Yes."

"When you performed fellatio on your boyfriend did you take the whole length of his erection into your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Was it long enough to go into your throat?"

"Yes."

How did you cope with that?"

The first time he tried it he wanted me to try and take it all; deep throat, he called it. I remember gagging the first few times but soon learned to take it all which pleased him a lot."

As I watched the video I fought with my conscience and my motherly instincts to turn it off and not watch any more but I was too weak. I had to see the rest of it.

"So Lili, are you ready to satisfy some of your fantasies with another more explicit experience on the examination table and have it recorded on video?"

I could sense the excitement in her voice as Lili replied quietly, "Yes."

The camera view zoomed out and I watched as the doctor and the two assistants stood and walked round the desk to the same side as Lili. All three were wearing white coats but I noticed immediately that they had bare feet and legs making me feel certain that they were naked underneath.

I continued to watch as the doctor said, "Lili, you said in the questionnaire how it turned you on to be naked in front of us knowing that, the sight of you was arousing us."

Lili looked bashful and gazed down at the floor as he continued, "So this time I want you to undress in front of us. Now stand up Lili and let us enjoy watching you, a naughty school girl, taking her clothes off.

I watched as my Lili got up from the chair. The blue pleated skirt looked much shorter that I remembered from her high school days and the white blouse was a tight fit over her bust, which had grown a lot in the past year. My overall impression was how young and innocent she looked, especially with the flat shoes and knee high white socks.

"Start by taking off the blouse Lili," said the doctor.

I found myself mumbling, "don't do it Lili, get out before its too late," but of course what I was watching had already happened. I found my self hoping that she would see sense at some stage and stop these perverts using her but deep down I sensed that she had done everything they asked of her and that was why Tom had sent the video to Jack.

Still hoping for a miracle I continued to watch in stunned silence as my Lili looked at the men and then started to unfasten her school blouse. Strangely I found my self admiring her confidence as she teased them with how slowly she unfastened the buttons; one by one until it was fully undone revealing the plain white lace bra she had decided to wear.

"Now the skirt."

As I watched her unfasten the waistband of her school skirt the camera shot moved briefly to show the front of the doctor's and his assistants' coats; or to be more precise the large erections that were causing all three of the coats to protrude like bell tents from the men's groins.

As the camera panned back to Lili I watched as she lowered her skirt down over her young firm legs to reveal matching white lace knickers.

With a quick flick of her feet she kicked both the skirt and her slip on shoes away and stood there in front of the men wearing only her bra, knickers and white socks. Looking at my daughter all I see is a shy and vulnerable teenager being taken advantage of by the doctor but the painful truth, that she is there of her own free will is hard to escape.

I could see her gaze was focussed on the three tent pole bulges in front of her as the doctor said, "Now take off your bra Lili."

Again she looked so self assured as she reached behind her and unfastened the bra. In a strange way I felt envious because at her young age I would have been way too shy to undress in front of anyone let alone three older men.

I watched as she removed the bra, teasing as she momentarily held the cups to cover her breasts and then, looking directly at the doctor, she slowly let each cup in turn slip from her breasts to reveal her nipples.

She then tossed the bra to one side and just stood there as the doctor and assistants gazed lustfully at her.

The truth then finally hit me about Lili's questions regarding waxing as the doctor said, "Now take off your knickers Lili."

I watched as she placed her thumbs in the waistband of her knickers and heard her giggle as she slowly pushed them down over her hips. Again I gasped as her completely hair free pubis came into view now knowing for certain why she was so interested in waxing.

With her knickers now around her ankles, Lili lifted each foot in turn and kicked them away. Now completely naked except for her knee high white socks. I felt very helpless as I watched the video. I wanted to be able to rescue her, rush in and take her away, but of course I couldn't. I knew for certain that it was only a matter of time before the doctor and his assistants would be satisfying their crude lust with my daughter and, lacking the will power to stop the video, all I could do was watch.

"OK, Lili, if you would please go and get up on the table we'll start your examination."

I watched as she turned and walked toward the table. To be brutally honest I felt jealous of her young firm breasts and pert buttocks which were a cruel reminder of how I was once when I was younger.

When she reached the table the doctor said, "Just climb up onto it, lie on your back and make your self comfortable."

I could sense the excitement in the doctor's voice and watched as Lili got up onto the examination table. It was adjusted like the time we were both there with the back section tilted up so that Lili was in a reclined sitting position.

As she made her self comfortable the two assistants positioned them selves either side of her and the doctor stood near the stirrups.

"We'll start by examining your breasts Lili."

As he spoke I watched as the two assistants eagerly reached for a breast each and started to squeeze and caress them. The word grope or foreplay would have been much more descriptive than examine. There was certainly no medical skill or interest, just lustful groping. The two of them concentrated mainly on her nipples and areola caressing and teasing with their fingers and occasional pinching and pulling of her nipples.

I could see from her flushed cheeks and her expression that she was starting to enjoy the experience. I could also see that the large erections of the doctor and the two assistants had not diminished at all.

I knew that the moment would come sooner or later but it still gave me a shock when the doctor said to her, "Lili, would you like to see the effect you are having on the three of us?"

My once innocent daughter nodded as she said, "yes."

Still using one hand each to grope her breasts the two assistants used their free hands to swiftly unfasten their white coats. The fronts of the coats fell open to reveal two large erections.

I watched Lili glance briefly at each one and then felt horrified as the assistants took her hands and without any resistance from her pulled them to their erections.

I felt shocked, maternally protective but also guilty as, whilst Lili eagerly wrapped her tiny hands around each of the shafts I felt my own arousal. I could feel the familiar sensations in my breasts and the wetness building between my legs. Feeling ashamed and weak I opened my legs and eased my hand down to hot dampness of my knicker gusset.

For a brief moment my eyes had strayed from the screen but I looked back as I heard the doctor say, "Now just relax your legs Lili and I'll get them strapped into the stirrups and spread wide open so that we can thoroughly examine you."

I can only describe my feelings as guilty helplessness as watched my daughter's ankles being lifted into the stirrups and strapped in place. I guiltily pressed my fingers into my wet gusset, imagining how I would feel if it was me getting the attention of the doctors.

The doctor, having securely strapped Lili's ankles into the stirrups, then said, "Lili, I'm going to position you now ready for us to examine between your legs. Just try to relax as I make you fully accessible."

He adjusted the position of the stirrups and pulled her bottom forward until her knees were folded back, close to her breasts on either side of her body.

Her position and the way in which her hairless labia and anus were now completely exposed looked obscene, especially as the two assistants were still groping her breasts and I could see Lili's young labia oozing with her juices.

I watched the doctor run his hand up the inside of one of her thighs, not stopping until his fingers brushed over my daughter's labia. It felt like I was being mentally tortured as I watched her being prepared for the doctor's perverted desires but my own guilt increased as I slipped a finger under the gusset of my knickers and felt my own wetness.

I could hear Lili moaning softly as the doctor ran the tips of his fingers around her wet labia. With her thighs spread so obscenely her hairless labia were already parted and open.

"Is this what you like Lili, showing your self like this to me?"

"Kind of," she replied.

"Or were you turned on last time because there was more than just me gazing at your exposed vagina?"

"Yes," she said quietly."

I have two other doctors waiting out side who I would like to help us. Would you like them to come and join us?"

"Yes, OK" she said again.

I stopped the video briefly while I pulled up my skirt and took off my soaked knickers.

My mind was in turmoil as I thought what kind of mother watches her daughter being used in a porn video and is then so turned on she has to masturbate?

In my current state of arousal my only excuse was that what ever happened to Lili had already happened. There was nothing I could do.

I re-started the video and pressed my hand between my legs; pressing my fingers against my wet flesh.

As the video re-started I watched as two more doctors in white coats enter the room. It was difficult to see their faces but they looked quite a bit older than the assistants.

The doctor was still running his finger tips around Lili's oozing lips, teasing and easing them apart while the two, newly arrived, doctors stood and gazed between her open legs.

The fact that she was still wearing the white knee length socks just made the scene look more depraved.

"Maybe you could show us how you like to show your self off," said the doctor.

Lili looked a little puzzled as she asked, what do you mean?"

"I mean let go of the assistant's erections and use your hands to display your self to us."

I wondered how she would respond to his blatant suggestion but then watched as my daughter moved her hands under her open thighs and used her fingers to pull her self wide open as she said, "like this you mean," with a mature confidence that shocked me.

"Oh that is great," said the doctor. "Now show us how you masturbate while we all watch and then we'll prepare your bottom for a new experience."

With my own fingers slowly pleasuring my wetness I watched as my daughter started to masturbate while the doctors all gazed at her. He two assistants had resumed their groping of her breasts and pulling her nipples. The whole situation must have really aroused her because as her fingers delved between her oozing lips and then, with fingers inside her and the palm of her hand pressed against her pleasure bud, she started to thrust her hips violently and moan loudly. The whole examination table rattled and moved as my daughter made her self cum, reaching a very noisy climax in front of the doctors and the assistants.

Her cheeks looked flushed as she slowly recovered, looking at the doctors who were still gazing lustfully between her legs.

As well as the two assistants she must have noticed how the two new doctors, as well as the original doctor, had erections causing their white coats to bulge out at the front.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers