Jenny and Jack Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

"Well done Lili," said the doctor. "Now move your hands away; perhaps hold the assistant's erections again as we examine your vagina."

Lili immediately did as was suggested and eagerly grabbed the erections of the two assistants.

Meanwhile as the doctor toyed with her oozing labia I was somewhat amazed to see that her clitoris was protruding like a tiny penis. It was much more obvious than mine and as the doctor brushed a finger over it, it caused her whole body to jerk on the table.

The doctor's fingers were glistening with Lili's juices as he said, "Lili, when we asked you about your feelings of being exposed and then having the probe inserted into you during the first examination you said that at that moment you felt a strong desire to be penetrated. Actually your exact words were, 'I wanted to be fucked.'"

I watched as he slowly slid a finger deep into her vagina and as he swirled it around in her wetness he continued, "Do you feel the same now? Do you have a strong desire to be penetrated; to be fucked?"

She was slowly wanking both of the assistant's erections as she replied quietly, "yes."

As she replied he eased his glistening finger from her vagina and moved it down to her anus.

I watched with horror as he slowly pushed it into her tiny rosebud and said, "Lili, us three older men are now going to watch as my two assistants take turns to copulate with you. When they have finished we'll then prepare you for the new experience of having an erect penis in your rectum."

As he finished speaking he slowly eased the whole of his finger into her bottom, paused for a few seconds then pulled it out.

I watched as Lili released her grip of the two assistants' erections as they then quickly took off their white coats to reveal that they were indeed completely naked underneath.

Knowing that I was about to watch my youngest daughter get fucked did not dampen my own guilty arousal. I watched the doctor and the two other older ones make way for the first of the assistants. The view of Lili was restricted as the first one moved between her wide open thighs. My own fingers delved into my wetness as I watched the young man's muscular buttocks clench and heard Lili's gasp as he thrust his erection straight into her.

The camera switched to a view looking up between the assistants legs. I could see his big erection plunging urgently into Lili. On each outward stroke I could see it glistening and slick with her juices. I watched his large scrotum as it slammed against her; the underside of his firm buttocks and upper thighs flexing with each powerful stroke and, filled with shame, my fingers swirled in my own wetness, seeking out my pleasure bud as I squirmed on my chair and then collapsed into a quivering heap and reached an orgasm.

With my free hand I hit the pause button just stared at the frozen frame on the screen of a large erect penis filling my youngest daughter's hairless vagina as my orgasm slowly subsided. I was in mental turmoil having made my self cum whilst watching my youngest daughter being fucked. I felt ashamed but my body was still fully aroused and I knew from past experience that a second orgasm would be easy to achieve.

Every maternal instinct was telling me to turn off the computer and try to come to terms with what I had just seen but my own depravity was drawing me in, to watch more, to satisfy a deep and powerful urge like some kind of addict.

The depraved urge won and with my hand still down between my legs I re-started the video.

The camera angle changed back to the original view as I listened to Lili moaning with delight as the assistant started to lose control between her legs. I watched his buttocks thrusting and clenching and then saw his final few thrusts as he grunted loudly and pushed his erection as deep as he could get it into my daughter. At that moment I tried to imagine how she would feel as his hot spunk flooding her insides.

He pulled out quickly and, after a brief glimpse of Lili's gaping labia the other assistant took his place.

My first reaction was to wonder how my lovely innocent and well brought up daughter could behave like a complete slut. My thoughts stopped as I realised how hypocritical I was being, remembering all the things I had done with Jack and Tom and all the others at the camera club. I had always used Jack as an excuse for my conscience, blaming him for making me do things that I would never have dreamed of but now, watching my daughter I realised that maybe all jack had done was to liberate the inherent slut in me; something that I appeared to have passed on to my daughter.

My thoughts were focussed back to the video as I heard Lili reach another loud orgasm as the second assistant released his spunk inside her.

The second assistant then pulled his erection from her and moved to one side.

The view zoomed in for a closer look between Lili's legs and I could see her young hairless labia gaping wide open and spunk dribbling from it as the doctor said, "Are you feeling OK Lili?"

"Mmmm," she sighed.

"Are you ready for more?"

"Yes," said, in a quiet but enthusiastic voice.

"Good," said the doctor, "before we continue I have some more questions."

"OK," said Lili.

"What have you enjoyed about the experience so far? Obviously you enjoyed the physical aspect of being penetrated by my two younger assistants but did anything else add to your excitement and arousal?

Please try to be as honest as possible with your answer."

The camera shot moved to her face. She still looked like my young and innocent Lili as she replied, "I liked the feeling of having my legs held apart and you all looking at me."

"Good," said the doctor, "Anything else?"

I watched her face and knew instantly that there was something else. I saw her cheeks flush as she said quietly, "I'm not sure how to describe it but what really turned me on was the feeling of being used. I enjoyed the sensation of giving pleasure to the two guys who fucked me. I loved the fact that they were aroused by me and that I made them cum."

I could already sense the excitement in the doctors voice as he continued, "Lili, do you still want to try anal sex?"

"You men have a penis in my bottom?" she replied, with an almost playful pretend naivety.

"Yes Lili, have one of us penetrate your anus and then use it for our pleasure."

As the doctor spoke, the screen view moved down to between her legs, where the doctor was tenderly encircling her anus with a finger. I could see that he was spreading the fluids from her dribbling vagina around the tight rosebud beneath it.

My mind felt numb as I kept my self aroused and wet with my fingers. I knew that I was about to watch my youngest daughter lose her anal virginity. It was wrong, especially as the whole thing could be watched by the others, but I wanted to see it.

I moved a finger onto my own anus and brushed it over my tightest hole as I remembered the time that Jack had taken my anal virginity.

My mind was wandering as my fingers danced between both my labia and anus but then I was suddenly brought back to the reality of the video as I heard the doctor say, "Lili, there are three of us here who would love to help fulfil your fantasies; to use you for their own lust filled desires.

How would you like to be fully appreciated and 'used' by all three of us at the same time?"

"How do you mean?" she asked.

"Lili, you have three holes, your mouth, vagina and anus. We have three erect penises that would love to fill all three at the same time."

I felt a bizarre relief when instead of looking worried or scared she simply giggled and exclaimed, "Wow, OK, I'll try."

How could I judge her? Although she was obviously much younger than I was at the time, I had done the same thing when encouraged by Jack.

The camera view pulled out from the zoom until I could see the rear view of the two older doctors and the original doctor. All three of them were taking off their white coats and were naked beneath.

The doctor then said, "Lili, we'll do the anal penetration first and to help us with that one of my colleagues here is an expert and is very keen to help fulfil your anal fantasy.

Lili, this is Jack. I felt an ice cold chill rush through my body as Jack briefly turned toward the camera leaving me in no doubt that it was him.

He walked over to Lili with his large familiar looking erection bobbing in front of him.

"Hello Lili," he said, "as you can see by my erection I am already fully aroused by your beautiful sexy body. With your legs spread open like that your pussy looks delightful but I've been fascinated by your perfect looking anus. It looks so perfect and tight and the doctor here has already partially prepared it to receive me.

I'm going to prepare you some more with my fingers and then, when you are ready, we'll show the others how clever you are.

If I felt guilty before I felt even worse now. Here was my ex western lover about to take my daughter's anal virginity. I felt hatred toward him and despised everything about him but still could not get over the shock that the video had been made a while back which meant he had already fucked my daughter's bottom. Like before my feelings of guilt were greatly enhanced by the fact that I felt compelled to watch and my fingers were still slowly slurping in the wetness between my legs.

My gaze felt drawn to the video as I watched Jack move back down toward Lili's open thighs. He was reaching over from the side so that the fixed cameras had an uninterrupted view of his fingers as he first eased two of them into her dripping vagina. I watched as he moved them around inside her with her sighing and moaning. He then slipped them out and moved down to her anus.

"Just try to relax Lili," he said as he slowly eased one finger quite easily into her bottom. I guessed that the doctor had already partly prepared her as Jack sunk his finger completely inside her. I recalled my own feelings and sensations when that very same man had done the same to me. My only consolation was that I somehow knew that he would be gentle and not cause her pain.

I continued to watch as he moved his finger around inside her; pulling and gently stretching her.

I listened as he repeatedly said, "Is that OK Lili; not hurting you?"

Lili just quietly responded, "I'm OK."

I could not resist moving my fingers a little until I had the tip of one pressed against my own anus as I watched Jack preparing Lili.

As he eased his finger from her anus I could see that her little tight rosebud was already a little dilated; not as tightly closed as it had been.

"Pass me the KY," said Jack to one of the others.

I watched as a tube was handed to him. He squeezed out a large blob directly onto Lili's anus and then smeared a generous amount over two of his fingers.

With the two fingers pressed tightly together I watched as he eased the tips into her partly dilated little hole.

"Just say if it hurts Lili," he said reassuringly, as I watched the tips of two fingers enter her.

He paused for a moment, gently moving his fingers around in the entrance of her bottom, allowing her to become accustomed to it.

I found myself easing a finger into my own anus as I watched Jack's fingers start to stretch open Lili's bottom as they gradually pushed inside her. I heard her gasp a few times, and each time she gasped Jack paused his inward pressure, asking each time if she was OK. Each time she quickly replied, "Yes."

I saw that his two fingers were already buried up to his second knuckle and knew from my own experience that she was almost certainly ready to take his cock.

He used his free hand to lightly tease her labia, brushing briefly over her erect clitoris that was still peeping out from its hood.

Lili gasped as he brushed a finger over it and at the same time I watched as his two fingers pushed all the way into her rectum.

I heard her gasp but more with pleasure than pain.

Jack kept his fingers buried completely inside her as he asked, "Does that feel OK?"

"A bit odd but yes, OK," she replied.

I watched as Jack started to slowly pump his fingers in and out of her, watching her anus stretch and shift around his invading fingers. As well as moving them in and out he started to twist and move them from side to side, opening her up even more, preparing her for what I knew was the inevitable.

With his two fingers buried to the hilt inside her he said, "Are you ready to try my penis now Lili?"

She giggled as she said, "I think so, but I'm worried that it might be too big."

"Don't worry," said Jack, "We will swap places so that you can squat over me and then you can be in charge of how slowly or quickly I enter you."

I watched as Jack and the doctor unfastened Lili's ankles and then helped her off of the table.

I was amazed and a little shocked by how relaxed she appeared to be, naked except for her knee length socks amongst the five men and knowing that three of them were about to use her some more.

Jack climbed up onto the examination table. I wasn't sure how I had not recognised him earlier. His western physique dwarfed the other men in the room and despite my despising him I felt a twinge of regret and jealousy as my gaze was drawn to his big erect penis which he was idly stroking as he said to Lili, "are you still sure that you want to experience anal sex?"

I could see the doubt in her expression as she too gazed at his magnificently sized penis but listened as she replied, "yes."

I watched as the Jack passed the tube of KY to Lili saying, "here, cover my cock with KY and it will make it easier for it to slip into your bottom.

Lili leaned over Jack and squeezed out a huge blob of KY onto the head of his erection.

"Good girl," said Jack, "now spread it down all over the shaft."

Lili's hand looked very tiny as she spread the KY over Jack's erection, squeezing more from the tube until Jacks cock glistened from the head to the base.

"OK Lili, now climb up on top of me so that you are facing away from me and squatting with your legs apart over my cock."

I watched as my Lili did as he asked and as the camera view zoomed in my screen was filled with the image of my daughters open thighs, her hairless vulva and my ex lover's glistening cock just inches away from Lili's anus as he held it pointing upwards with a couple of fingers.

"Now Lili, reach between your legs, grip my cock and guide to your bottom."

My own fingers were busy with my own wetness and with a finger tip still up inside my anus as I watched Lili do as he asked. The camera angle was sufficiently low to be able to see Lili's partially dilated little rosebud as she lowered her self down until the glistening head of Jack's erection nestled into it.

"How could this be right?" I asked my self, as I felt the urge to bring my self to another orgasm whilst gazing at the obscene image of my daughter; her hair free vulva still gaping and wet with her clitoris so obviously aroused and erect as it protruded from its hood and then Jack's large penis, looking like it would split her in two, the head nestled into her virgin bottom and looking like an impossibility that it could ever fit inside Lili.

I pushed my own finger further into my rectum to try and remind my self a little of the sensation that Lili would experience.

With my finger deep in my rectum and others slowly stirring inside the wetness of my pussy I listened and watched as Jack said, "Just try to relax Lili and lower your self down onto my cock. Stop whenever you like or if it feels too much."

Lili lowered her self a little and I watched as her little rosebud started to stretch over the head of Jack's erection. She paused for a moment with the head of Jack's cock already having disappeared inside her.

"You're doing well Lili," said Jack, "Just relax and see if you can take some more."

I then watched as my once innocent little girl lowered her self further and further down, gasping a few times, but taking the whole length, not to mention the girth, of Jack's cock into her bottom.

As the camera view zoomed in between her thighs to show her once innocent and virginal anus stretched around Jack's big cock I hit the pause button, forced my finger as far as I could up my rectum, pressed my hand against my pleasure bud and reached my second orgasm. I struggled to withhold a scream for fear of attracting attention in the house or outside. The urge to scream quickly passed but I could feel I was on an orgasmic plateau where I could reach another peak when ever I wished.

I could not resist the urge to watch more of the video; to see what else my Lili got up to with my ex lover.

I hit the play button again and watched as Jack gripped Lili around her waist and then started to lift her up and down as though she was a fuck toy to use for masturbation. She was still squatting with her thighs spread wide as I watched Jack's big cock repeatedly plunge in and out of Lili's bottom as he thrust his hips up to match every downward movement of her body.

With my whole body tingling with guilty pleasure I watched as Jack stopped thrusting. The camera shot zoomed out sufficiently for me to see his hands shift from her waist up to her breasts. His big hands engulfed them as he squeezed them quite hard before pulling her backwards until she was lying back on his chest with his big cock still firmly in her bottom. I watched him release her breasts and then move his hands back down to her pubis. He then slid each hand down between her thighs at the very top and used his fingers to pull her thighs even further apart before pulling her labia wide open.

The other men were all watching the spectacle of my daughter's anal deflowering as I heard Jack say, "Does my cock feel good in your arsehole Lili?"

She looked momentarily stunned by his blunt language but then smiled as she said, "Mmmm, yes."

"Do you like it when I use crude language Lili; talking to you as though you were a slut?"

As he spoke he moved his hands away from her thighs and resumed mauling her breasts as, without waiting for her answer he said, "Use your fingers to open your cunt Lili, pull your cunt lips wide open so that the guys get a good look at the insides of a young slut."

Thinking that I could not be shocked any more I just stared at the screen as my daughter used her fingers to pull her self wide open as Jack continued, "That's good Lili, the guys are all enjoying the view of your cunt and your cute arsehole stretched around my cock."

Not only was Lili brazenly pulling her self open but now she was brushing a finger over her swollen and erect pleasure bud.

As Jack lay still roughly groping her breasts Lili was moving her hips, fucking Jack with her bottom and bringing her self to another orgasm. As the other guys all looked on, her moans and writhing on Jack's erection grew to a screaming crescendo as her fingers danced over her clit.

My own fingers were still idly toying between my legs as I kept my self on a high plateau of pleasure, never far away from another orgasm.

As I watched her quieten down I heard Jack say, "Lili, are you ready to be used like a slut; ready to satisfy three cocks at once?"

I bit my tongue painfully as I heard her say, "I'll do what ever you want me to do, but before that please tell me why I was asked to arrive dressed in my old school uniform."

It was the doctor who answered her saying, "You had a fantasy which you have already fulfilled of being anally fucked; our fantasy was to fuck and use a schoolgirl!"

My once innocent daughter looked around at the men and giggled as she said, "I hope it was as good as you expected."

I watched as Jack gripped Lili around her tiny waist and just lifted her up off of his erection as he said, "Oh Lili, we haven't finished with you yet."

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers