Jenny and Jack Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

He then said, "Lili, turn around and face me, then kneel astride my hips, reach beneath you, grip my cock and guide it into your cunt."

I watched as she did as he asked. I watched her tiny hand reach between her legs, grip Jack's thick erection and guide it into her vagina.

"Now lean toward me and let the guys see your freshly fucked arsehole."

I used my fingers again on both my rectum and vagina as I watched Lili lean forward and saw that her once tight and virginal rose bud was gaping open; dilated from Jack's earlier penetration and looking like an open invitation for one of the other guys.

I could not see his face but thought it was the other older guy that had entered the room earlier with Jack. He was naked and, as he climbed up onto the table all I could see of him were his buttocks and his hanging scrotum between his parted legs as he guided his erection in to my daughter's gaping anus.

As he started to enter her, the view zoomed in, filling my screen with the obscene image of my daughter's vagina impaled on Jack's big thick erection and the erect penis of the second man being guided into her anus with his hand. I heard her gasp as the second man slowly eased his erection inside her; watching it slowly sink deeper and deeper until all I could see were Lili's small pale open thighs, two pairs of male buttocks and two dangling scrotums.

They then started to move their hips and slide their erections like two thick pistons in and out of Lili's two holes.

It wasn't until the camera view zoomed out that I realised it was the doctor who was now fucking Lili's backside. The other older guy was now standing next to the bed and, having turned Lili's head toward him, was slipping his erection into her mouth.

This final shock was almost too much for me to take as I instantly saw that the man now using my daughter's mouth was Tom. Tom, the man I had always trusted. The man I had posed for at his camera club and who had looked after me after Jack's betrayal.

He was soon gripping her head as she eagerly sucked on his erection, taking it deep into her mouth as his scrotum slapped against her chin.

I could not really see much of Lili. Other than part of her back, she was hidden from view by three older guys all thrusting their cocks eagerly into her individual holes. Even with the remoteness of watching the video I could both feel and sense the animal lust that was both surrounding and penetrating my daughter.

All three men were now grunting like wild animals as they pounded into Lili; their scrotums swinging and the muscles in their buttocks clenching and relaxing rhythmically as they each used Lili for their selfish carnal pleasure.

My own fingers defied my feelings of guilt for the moment as I forced a second finger into my butt, and pressed the rest against my clit. There was already a wet patch on the chair but for the moment I no longer cared.

With the sound of the three men reaching their own climaxes and filling my daughter with their spunk I closed my eyes and squirmed on the chair, my nipples were tingling and my whole body writhing as I lost control completely and reached another powerful orgasm.

It took a minute or so to come down and stop twitching. I eased my fingers out from my anus and looked at the screen. The men were not in view but Lili was kneeling on the examination table with her bottom pushed up and spunk dribbling from both her anus and vagina.

I stopped the video and within seconds I burst into tears. Tears of guilt and shame at having masturbated whilst watching my daughter and tears of regret; regret at the rapid and absolutely complete loss of my Lili's innocence.

I thought of all the sexual acts that I had willingly submitted to and enjoyed with Jack and Tom and wondered if, like me, my daughters had inherited the same needs and desires.

I thought of my eldest daughter Alice, away from home at university. She had always been the quieter of the two and much more reserved. As the tears rolled down my face I silently prayed for her safe return.

With my head spinning with mixed emotions I finally made my way to bed but could not sleep.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers