Jenny & Josh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ITPro
ITPro
107 Followers

Jenny has remained silent, allowing me a chance to think this out. One part of the conversation is clear in my mind, though, and I need to hear what she has to say.

"Sarah said that it was you who suggested the solution to their problem." I say, in level tones.

Jenny stiffened momentarily, then relaxed into my embrace as I continued to stroke her belly.

"I wondered if you caught that. Your question took us by surprise, as we had hoped to have more time to figure out how to recruit you to their cause. The girls were especially nervous about how you would react. They love you dearly, and would never do anything to damage their relationship with you. I hope that you realize just how hard this is for them." she replied. Her voice is quiet, but carries her concern clearly.

"Sarah and Amanda love each other unconditionally, but they are still women, with the same instincts and urges as any other. They adore our children, and it is natural that they would want children of their own. We women are just wired that way, or at least most of us are. They were content to just be Aunties, until I got pregnant again. With us living in such close proximity, they were fascinated with my pregnancy, and envious. They were feeling unfulfilled, and it was putting a strain on their relationship. For the last few weeks, we have been discussing their desire for children of their own, but they could not come up with a solution of how to manage getting pregnant. Remember when they told you that they both have experience with guys? What they did not tell you was that, for both of them, that experience was not good. Guys can be such jerks sometimes, and their early experiences with sex were horrible. Obviously, they both were attracted to other girls, just as I am, but if their sexual encounters with boys had been better, they would probably both be married now, with kids of their own."

Her words rang true, and are helping me to make sense of recent events. She has not yet answered my question, but I can tell that she is not yet done. I give her a reassuring squeeze, and wait for her to go on.

"What it boiled down to is that they both want to have kids, but both insist that the father must be someone that they love, and who they could accept as a part of their family. They recognize the importance of kids having a father as well, so whoever they choose must be willing to be involved in the rearing of any kids produced. They were adamant about this, but could see no way, in their current relationship, to make this work. Do you see? The only solution appeared to be for them to split up and seek mates on their own, and that was unthinkable, or stay together and remain childless, equally unthinkable. Their hearts were breaking, and I was desperate to help them in any way that I could. I was thinking that if there was some way for me to give them a child, I would gladly do it out of my love for them. Then, it hit me, like a flash. Who was it that had given me my children, and was a fantastic father? The same man who is both loved by, and in love with, his daughters? The answer to all of their problems was clear, and already living in the same house."

Jenny raises up, looking me directly in the eyes. "For the sake of your daughter, and the woman that she loves, you must do this. There is no one else, no other way." Even in the dark, I can see the fire and determination in her eyes.

I can find no flaw in her argument. Like Jenny, I can see no other viable solution to my daughter's dilemma. Having them break up to seek husbands is unthinkable, as their love for each other is beautiful to behold. Forcing them to forsake children and motherhood to remain together is equally distasteful. The only solution is for me to father their children. The question is, can I?

"All right, I accept you argument and understand how you came to this conclusion, but have you thought this through? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." I say, holding her gaze. "How will this affect our relationship? What we have is very special, and I don't want to do anything to endanger that. The other question is, how will it change my, and our, relationship with the girls? I think that we both can agree that our relationship with Amanda and Sarah is also quite special, as is my relationship with Sarah, my youngest and most cherished child. For that matter, what about Nathan and Wendy? This thing you ask of me is no simple task."

Jenny absorbs my questions, and sits back a bit to think. I can see her inner turmoil reflected on her face. After a while, she lays back down, snuggling up against me, and says "I don't have any easy answers. I do believe that our relationship is strong enough to not only survive this, but come out even stronger. As for the girls, we will just have to ask them, in the morning. They are both adults, and I love them enough to allow them to make this decision on their own." We hold each other in silence for awhile, each thinking our own thoughts. Finally, Jenny seems to come to some conclusion, as she sits back up, looking at me once again.

"We will get no farther with this tonight, so let's let it go until morning. Perhaps after a night's sleep, the morning light will bring clarity." Jenny said. She then swings her leg over my body, straddling my hips. This brings her pussy into direct contact with my flaccid organ. I can feel the warmth and dampness against my flesh, causing my member to stir. Jenny seeks out my lips, and we kiss, at first gently, tentatively, but soon with passion and desire. Her tongue enters my mouth, seeking out my own. My hands, which have been idle, slide up her body to cup her heavy breasts, now once again full of milk. She groans as I caress her breasts, finding and stimulating her nipples. My cock has now risen to full mast, and she is grinding her wet pussy along its length.

With a moan, she raises up and, grabbing my erection and directing it to her waiting tunnel, settles down on my shaft, enveloping me in her hot wetness. As she begins to undulate on top of me, her milk lets down and begins to shower me with a fine spray. I raise up and take her left nipple into my mouth, sucking hungrily, while I milk her other breast with my hand. I am soon soaked, as her milk coats my face, hair, and chest. I give up trying to suck it up, and pull her down to lay on my chest. We kiss passionately, our bodies now slick with her milk, as we climb towards release. With her scream, and my moans, we climax together, riding our orgasms for some moments before quieting down. As our bodies return to normal, I pull the covers over us. Rolling on our sides, we kiss, and then drift off to sleep, still coated in the various juices from our encounter.

Saturday morning dawns, bright and clear. Jenny and I arise early, still sticky from the night before. Nothing that a nice shared shower won't cure! I had enlarged the shower a couple of years ago, adding multiple shower heads and even a bench. I can think of nothing I would rather do than spend a few minutes in the shower with a voluptuous, pregnant Jenny, soaping her beautiful body from head to toe. After we dry off and get dressed, we strip the bed and make it up again with clean, fresh sheets. Making love to Jenny when she is lactating is a messy affair, so we keep clean linen at the ready.

Downstairs, Sarah and Amanda are already up, feeding Vicki her breakfast. Christopher is not yet up, so Jenny heads off to check on him. Sarah meets me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She looks at me with concern on her face, an expression that I see mirrored in Amanda's eyes as well. I give each a hug and kiss, and make myself a plate of the delicious looking scramble that Sarah has made. She has combined onions, mushrooms, green chilies, fresh tomatoes, sharp cheddar, and chorizo into her scrambled eggs, served with whole wheat toast and fresh coffee.

The girls know me well enough to not expect intelligent conversation until I have at least one cup of coffee down my gullet. I eat in silence, while Amanda tends to Vicki and Sarah makes a new batch of eggs. She knows that soon Jenny will be joining us, and feeding Chris always leaves her ravenous. Sure enough, Jenny soon comes into the kitchen with Chris attached to one breast. She sits at the table just as Sarah places a heaping plate in front of her. With Chris slurping away, Jenny digs in with her free hand. I notice that both Amanda and Sarah are watching, with a mixture of awe and envy on their faces.

Before joining us at the table, Sarah pours me a second cup of coffee. We make small talk for awhile, avoiding the subject that is surely on everyone's mind. I sip my coffee, and watch Jenny devour her plate of food. When her plate is clean, she reaches for the bowl of fruit on the table, selecting a banana, which she peels with her one hand and her teeth. When she finishes that one, she peels another, then starts in on an apple. By now, Christopher has finished one breast and is working on the second, while Amanda has Vicki cleaned up and out of her high chair. I help the girls clean up the kitchen, while Jenny takes the kids to the play room. Once the chores are done, I settle down on the couch, only to find myself bracketed by the two girls, with Sarah on my left and Amanda on my right. They both hug me, and I can see tears in their eyes.

"We're sorry, Dad, for springing that on you last night. Your question caught us off guard, bringing up the subject before we had figured out how to approach you about what we had in mind." Sarah said.

"It's OK, girls, Jenny explained to me how and why you came to that decision. I have always told you that you can talk to me about anything, but I must admit that I never expected that particular subject to come up." I reply. "I love both of you with all of my heart, and will do anything, well, almost anything, to make you happy. What you ask of me is difficult, but we can at least discuss the subject, although you must respect my wish that Jenny be involved in any discussion."

"Of course, we would also want Jenny involved, as this is a big decision for her as well." chimes in Amanda, now wiping tears from her eyes. By the look exchanged between the two girls, I surmise that I am taking this better than they expected. Each girl now latches onto an arm, hugging me tight and laying their heads on my shoulders. Despite the uncomfortable subject, how could I not be in heaven, with two beautiful girls squeezing me between them like this?

"Wow, you girls certainly work fast!" Jenny says, walking into the room. All three of us blush, and the girls release me from their embrace. Deciding that this was not the time or place to continue our discussion, I ask the ladies what their plans are for the day. Of course, I already know the answer, as Labor Day weekend is famous for its sales. All three giggle, and tell me of their plan to drive to the city for some serious shopping. It is about an hours drive, so they plan to make a day out of it, and will not return until evening. I am invited, but respectfully decline, as I have other plans for the day. With a flurry of activity, they get themselves together, and head off to do their very best to stimulate the economy. My own plans for the day are simple, and involve a folding chair, a cooler full of beer, a shady spot on the bank, and a fishing pole. It takes me only a few minutes to load my truck, and I set off for my favorite fishing hole.

The company that I work for had bought some land in the area as an investment, and one property has a small lake that is well stocked with warm water fish. My favorite spot is toward the upstream side, where a small cove forms where a creek flows in. The bank is lined with mature trees, creating a shady, cool place for both the fish and myself. I set up my chair, bait my hook with a fat worm, cast into the calm water, and sit back to enjoy some solitude. It is not important whether the fish are biting or not. If they are, we will have fresh fish for dinner. If not, I will still have a quiet day to ponder the girls situation. Fishing like this allows the mind to roam free, and can bring clarity to even the most difficult problems. Setting my rod in a stand, I open a beer and relax, allowing the stress of life to flow out of me, clearing my mind.

I arrive home just before dark to find the girls already there. I put my gear away, and set about cleaning the stringer of crappie and perch that are my reward for the day. I make quick work, skinning the fish and putting them into a pan of salt water to soak. With the fish in the frig, I head to the shower, one of the few times that I shower alone. As I come back downstairs, Amanda has a plate ready for me, left over meatloaf, green beans, a rice dish, and a garden salad. I settle on the couch to eat, while they gleefully begin showing me their haul for the day. I nod between bites, and dutifully compliment them on their taste and shopping prowess. While shopping is not my thing, I let their enthusiasm and happiness wash over me like a wave. For the ten thousandth time, I give thanks for my fortune in having these beautiful creatures sharing my life.

With the kids in bed, the shopping haul put away, and the kitchen clean, we gather in the living room to relax and enjoy our Saturday night. While some feel that Saturday nights are for clubbing and excitement, we prefer to spend ours at home, relaxing in our close family bond. Now, I surmise, is the time to continue our discussion.

"Amanda and Sarah, I have considered your proposal, and the desire for children that you both share, and think that there is some merit to what you have in mind. I do wonder, though, how much you have thought about the ramifications of your request." I begin. "There are at least three distinct relationships here that will be irrevocably changed if we proceed with this. Jenny's and my relationship, Sarah's and Amanda's, and our extended relationship with each other. Right now, we have a beautiful and loving extended family, and I am hesitant to meddle with such a wonderful thing."

Sarah and Amanda are in their usual spot, cuddling together on the love seat, while Jenny is stretched out on her back on the couch, with her head in my lap. After the long day on her feet, her back is sore, and she is enjoying a chance to relax. I look down, and we lock eyes for a moment, reading each other's thoughts.

"Speaking for myself, I believe our love for each other is strong enough to withstand almost anything." Jenny says. "I already enjoy an active sexual relationship with Amanda and Sarah, with your blessing, and have found that it only deepens my love for both them, and you. Because of that love, I am willing to share you with them, and them with you. I would feel only joy in furthering their happiness, not jealousy." Jenny reaches up to stroke my face. I kiss her hand, and say another silent prayer of thanks for bringing her into my life.

Amanda and Sarah are holding hands, watching us with hopeful expressions. They exchange glances, and Sarah goes first.

"Amanda and I have discussed this, at great length. We do know that it will change our relationship, and our lives, in ways that we probably can't even imagine. All we know is, our lives will never be complete without children of our own. We cannot give each other what we so desperately desire, nor do we wish to bring in an outsider to tamper with, and perhaps destroy, the love and happiness that we share. Since we both already love you, and Jenny, and share our lives together, we feel that having you father our children will strengthen our bound, not weaken it." Sarah speaks these words with the conviction of one who has thoroughly considered what she is saying. She does, however, trail off before getting to the nucleus of the problem. As is their way, Amanda continues for her, picking up where Sarah left off.

"We also understand how this presents you with an, well, uncomfortable situation, Dad. Sarah is your daughter, and the two of you have always been close. We know this will be difficult, and believe me when I say that Sarah and I have talked at length about this. She also is concerned about how it will change forever the special father/daughter relationship that you share. Once again, we trust in our love for each other to anchor our relationships, keeping us grounded and together. Your's and Sarah's relationship will change, but your love for each other will only deepen, strengthening the ties that bind you." Amanda, as always, brings her quiet intelligence and wisdom beyond her years to this situation. From the moment that Sarah had introduced her to our family, I understood why Sarah loved her. Now, she was as much a part of our family as Sarah, and we all loved her unconditionally. Keeping her in our family played a big part in the decision that I had made.

For a moment, we each look to our respective mates, judging their reaction to what has been said. Jenny's eyes shine with love and happiness, and she nods her approval. I squeeze her hand, and mouth "I love you" to the woman of my life. Amanda and Sarah are also reading each other's faces, with Sarah stroking Amanda's cheek. They kiss and share a quick hug, then turn to me to await my decision. I draw a deep breath, letting it out slowly, as I prepare to forever alter the course of our lives.

"OK, I'm in." I say, simply and to the point. Sarah and Amanda jump up, squealing their delight, and hug each other, with tears in their eyes. I let their celebration run its course before proceeding.

"Now, then, we must decide on how to proceed. I am only one man, and an aging one at that. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the sexual needs of one woman, and am quite frankly intimidated at the thought of taking on two more lovers. I also want to avoid even the possibility of any jealousy developing between us, so I think we need to set some ground rules. I open the floor for suggestions." I look around the room, and am gratified to see each of the girls shift into thoughtful expressions, as they ponder what I have said. I can also see in their faces that they have not thought this far, so surmise that we will need some time to work out the details. I am relieved, as I am not yet ready to jump into this, even though I have committed myself.

"Perhaps it is time for us to retire, where we can each discuss this with our mates before deciding how to continue." I say. Each of the girls nod, also glad for the opportunity for private discussion before proceeding. Amanda and Sarah head for their suite, while I help Jenny to her feet. I hold Jenny's hand as we climb the stairs, both for physical support for her and emotional support for me. We enter our room in silence, undress and climb into bed. I lie on my back, while Jenny rolls onto her side and cuddles up against me, with her head on my shoulder and her leg across mine. We lie in silence for awhile, lost in our own thoughts. After awhile, Jenny begins to absentmindedly stroke my cock, gradually bringing me to erection.

Of course, this is making it difficult to concentrate, so I give in and roll Jenny onto her side, facing away from me. Sitting up, I lift her top leg up and straddle her other leg, putting me into position to enter her with as little stress to her as possible. I find her wet and ready, and enter her with ease. Jenny sighs, arching her back and angling her pelvis to give me the best angle. I start out stroking slowly, reveling in not only the physical sensations of our intimate contact, but also the joy of making love to my wife and lover.

Soon, Jenny's breathing quickens, her skin flushes, and her nipples harden, all signs that I have learned to read over the last 3 years. I quicken my pace, using deep, penetrating thrusts, and begin to feel her inner muscles contracting around my cock, drawing me in. Jenny moans as she reaches orgasm, and I continue stroking while she crests. As I feel her body begin to relax, I slow my thrusts, allowing her to come down gradually. At last, I stop and lay down at her side. Jenny rolls over and we resume our positions from before we started, with me on my back and Jenny with her head on my shoulder. Taking my cock in her hand, she begins to stroke me again, but now with urgency. As her pace picks up, we begin to kiss, passionately. With a groan, I erupt, spilling my seed over her hand and my belly. Jenny expertly strokes my shaft, milking my orgasm and drawing spurt after spurt of semen, draining me dry. As my contractions cease, she moves down to take me in her mouth, sucking me clean, even licking up the cum from my belly and her hands. Finally satisfied, she moves back up to cuddle once again, still absentmindedly toying with my now flaccid member.

ITPro
ITPro
107 Followers