Jenny & Josh Ch. 03

Story Info
Josh and Sarah get closer, while Amanda shares her secret.
11.4k words
4.77
46.5k
22

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers

After lunch, Jenny spent her afternoon with the kids, while Sarah and I went for a long walk. We held hands, and talked a bit about this and that, inconsequential things, but mostly kept quiet, simply enjoying being together. We stopped along a stream that runs along the back side of my property, and lay down in the lush grass under a tree. I lay on my back, looking up at the clouds drifting by in the afternoon sky, while Sarah lay beside me, with her head on my chest. I wrapped an arm around her, and she around me, and we basked in our love for each other while time drifted lazily by. I was lost in my thoughts, but eventually realized that Sarah had drifted off to sleep, and was snoring quietly on my chest. I held her, as I had when she was a child, and let her sleep, while I pondered how my life had changed over the last few years. I came to no conclusions, other than that I was happy, but still wondered about how I had come to this point, and what my life had still in store for me. I was close to drifting off myself when Sarah sat up and stretched, yawning, and looked back down at me.

"I love you, Dad." she said, leaning over to plant a gentle, loving kiss on my lips. As she drew back from the kiss, she had a puzzled look on her face. "Do I still call you Dad, after all we have been through?" she asked.

"Sarah, I will always be your Dad. Nothing can ever take that away from us. However, we are more than just father and daughter now, so if you also wish to call me Josh, I can be happy with that as well." I said, giving her a choice.

"OK, I can live with that. Sometimes I will call you Dad, and sometimes Josh. Right now, I want to call you Lover. How about we go back home now, and to bed?" Sarah's eyes are now sparkling, as if lit by an internal flame. She stands, and offers me a hand, helping me to my feet. We walk back to the house hand in hand. Amanda is not yet home from the store, and Jenny is still occupied with Chris and Vicki, so we have some more time to ourselves, and some definite ideas on how to spend that time. Sarah is ovulating, after all, and we are both determined to fertilize that egg this very day. We head up the stairs, still holding hands.

Once in the privacy of my bedroom, Sarah comes into my arms. We share a loving embrace, kissing and caressing, but without the urgency of our earlier encounters. We are both now relaxed and comfortable in our physical relationship, and can take the time to enjoy our union. Slowly, I begin to undress my beautiful daughter, examining her body bit by bit as I remove each article of clothing. I explore each part of her anatomy as it is exposed, using my hands, my lips, and my tongue. She shivers under my touch, gasping when I find a sensitive spot, giggling at the ticklish ones. She allows me to work at my own pace, enjoying the intimacy of the process. When at last she stands before me naked, I see no hint of modesty or anxiety, a testament to how she now feels about our relationship.

I have to take a moment and admire her form. Sarah is of average height, but her proportions are spectacular. She has long legs and a shorter torso, making her appear taller than she is. Her legs are very shapely, no doubt from the workouts she makes a habit of, and are very well toned and muscular, a theme carried out throughout her entire body. Her hips spread appealingly, and are marked by her totally hairless mound in the front and her magnificent ass behind. Her ass is round and, I know from experience, more than firm. The soft curve of her ass belies the powerful muscles underneath. Above her pelvis, her stomach is flat and smooth, with just a hint of her strong abs apparent. Her breasts have to be her best feature, although I freely admit to a certain prejudice in that regard. Both large and firm, they stand out from her chest proudly, with virtually no sag, amazing for their size. I guess that she is a large C cup, and still has the tiny nipples of a woman who has not yet had children. Above her chest, her shoulders and arms continue her pattern of both strength and grace. While Sarah does not in the least look like a body builder, there is no mistaking how powerful she is.

Sarah has waited patiently for me to finish my inspection, even twisting and posing for me when asked.

"Sarah, you are in incredible shape!" I exclaim. "You are not only stunningly gorgeous, but with a body that would make both an athlete and a pinup model proud. I knew you worked out, but never imagined how buff you are under your sexy exterior."

For the first time, Sarah blushes, giving me more fuel for my imagination as the color spreads down her torso.

"Thank you. I do try hard to stay in shape, but it is always nice the hear that it shows." she says, then wraps her arms around me, giving me a sensuous kiss. "Now, its your turn."

Sarah starts by unbuttoning my shirt and pushing it off to pool on the floor at my feet. At nearly thirty years her senior, I do not have a body to compare to hers, but I do work out. Since Jenny came into my life, I have paid more attention to my physical condition, both for my health and to help me keep up with my young and sexually voracious wife. I hit the gym three times a week, and try to stay active at both chores and play. Of course, Jenny also sees that I get a strong workout several times a week, so I consider myself in pretty decent shape for a man in his early fifties. Sarah also seems impressed, as she runs her hands over my chest and abdomen. She does not linger as long as I did before moving on, as I now detect a bit of urgency in her attitude. She undoes my belt, sliding my pants down and helping me to step out of them. I am now left in just my underwear, which are tenting noticeably in the front, with a prominent wet spot as proof of my arousal.

Sarah drops to her knees in front of me, licking her lips in anticipation. She is not in the mood to tease, but takes my shorts in her hands and slowly pulls them down. As the waistband clears my cock, it bounces up, almost hitting her in the face as she pushes my underwear down to my ankles, where I step out of them altogether. Her eyes now come up to my member, which she examines carefully. She pushes down on the tip slightly, bending it down to a horizontal position before letting go. As it bounces back up to near vertical, she giggles like a young girl with a new toy. Only her eyes belie that image, as her lust is beginning to shine through.

Taking me in her hand, she brings me to her mouth. Rather than taking me inside, she runs her tongue around my head, collecting the precum that has already wet the tip. Looking up at me, she savors my flavor, licking her lips sexily, then opens wide to take my head into her mouth. Locking eyes with me, she begins to suck me in, taking in about half my length before slowly pulling back out until just the tip remains inside. She sets up a rhythm, sucking noisily, as she continues her slow movement of her mouth up and down my shaft, never breaking eye contact. I can feel her tongue, licking and massaging my shaft from inside her mouth. Both the sight and sensation are rapidly pushing me to the brink, and I reluctantly must put a stop to her performance.

Pulling her up from her knees, I bring her talented mouth to mine for a kiss. We are both breathing raggedly, but still kiss with abandon. I would swear that she must have taken lessons from Jenny, as she also seemed to merge her body with mine while we kissed. My hands are massaging her back before dropping down to her perfect ass to pull her groin tight against mine. My cock feels like stone between us, and I can feel the heat emanating from her pussy as she humps it against the underside of my shaft. With a moan, I feel a hint of Sarah's power as she propels me back to the bed. I let her take control, curious to see what position she would want. I am not surprised when she pushes me onto my back and quickly straddles my hips. Grabbing my cock in her hand, she rubs her slit along its length a few strokes, then directs the head to her entrance.

I watch in fascination as the head penetrates her opening, spreading her lips wide. She pauses for a moment, her eyes half closed, reveling in the sensation of my engorged head stretching her open. She is very wet, and the heat from her inner body feels like a furnace on my inflamed tool. After a brief pause, she begins to push downward, slowly settling herself down on me until I feel our bodies meet. Looking up, I find her eyes once again on mine, now burning with lust. Lying back on the bed, I let her set the pace, as she begins a slow, sensual motion, not so much rising up and down as just grinding herself on my hard tool. Like before, she maintains eye contact the entire time, while her pace slowly quickens. For the first time, I began to feel her inner muscles clenching, massaging me from the inside. Jenny is a master at that, but Sarah was proving to be a quick study as well.

Leaning forward, Sarah puts her hands on my shoulders, bracing herself to allow more freedom of movement. Her hips are now swiveling, adding a new motion to her grinding. I watch her closely, looking for the telltale signs of her arousal. Her color is deepening, while her breathing is now coming in gasps. I watch as her nipples, with no stimulation, harden and reach out. I long to take them in my mouth, but continue passively letting her have her way with me. While I watch, fascinated by her bodies reaction to her actions, I see the change that I have been waiting for. Her eyes glaze over, and her slow rhythm begins to break down as her climax approaches. Her grip on my shoulder relaxes as she moans and lays down on my chest. Sarah is now humping herself with force on my cock, driving herself to release. I drop my passive approach, and, grabbing her ass, begin to thrust my cock into her. I can feel ripples in her body from the force of our impacts, as we are now pounding away, both of us now totally surrendered to our lust. Sarah hits her peak first, letting out a loud groan as her body stiffens, while her pussy clenches on my cock like a fist. This proves to be too much for me, as I join her in ecstasy, letting loose a flood of my semen into her fertile passage.

Feeling my first spurt, Sarah cries out, loud enough for the entire house to hear, "Oh, God, yes, give it to me! Give me your seed! Oh, God, make me pregnant! Please, I want your baby inside me!"

I continue pumping away, filling her, trying to plant my seed as deeply as I can. As our orgasms begin to fade, Sarah takes my face in her hands, looking deep into my eyes. "I love you, Dad." she says, and seeks out my lips with her own. I hold her close, with my cock still twitching inside her for some time, while bodies wind down. Only when my softening organ finally plops out of her do we stir and rise. Taking her hand, I lead her to the shower.

Our shower takes a while, as we spend more time kissing and fondling than cleansing. As the hot water begins to fade, we step out and dry each other off. I toss her a robe to wear, while I dress in sweats. Before heading downstairs, we spend a few more moments kissing, and expressing our love for each other. Finally, hand in hand, we descend the stairs to rejoin the family.

Entering the kitchen, which is more the focal point of our family than any other room in the house, we find that Amanda is home, and she and Jenny are just finishing up with feeding the kids. Both look at us and smile as we come into the room, still holding hands. I don't know about myself, but Sarah is positively glowing, radiating happiness for everyone to see. Amanda comes to her, embracing her lovingly while they share a kiss. Jenny does the same with me, looking into my eyes after the kiss. I study her face for her reaction, but see only joy and love looking back at me. I hug her close, whispering in her ear my love for her.

Once the kids are in bed, the four of us settle in our usual spot on the front porch, eating our meal of spaghetti and meatballs, and watching the day wind to its end. Jenny and Amanda are telling of their day, while Sarah and I listen contentedly, still enjoying the after glow of our love, and love making. As the sun makes its exit, and the colors of the day begin to fade away, Amanda finally asks us how things are going with our "project".

Sarah smiles, and replies "According to my ovulation monitor, I reached my peak fertility today. Dad has been kind enough to donate his sperm, so, with luck, I should have a baby in the works by now."

Jenny lets out a snort, laughing at Sarah's comment. "You two have been fucking like rabbits since last night!" she says. "You should have enough sperm to fertilize a million eggs by now!" Even Amanda giggles at that, but I notice that she is looking at me nervously. Sarah also notices, and reaches up to stroke her cheek.

"Dad has been great! I was so nervous last night, but he was a dream, insisting that we just talk until my nerves settled down. Once we relaxed, and I was ready, he was so gentle, moving slowly, lovingly. It was everything I had ever dreamed my first time would be, and more. In the end, we came so hard that first time that we both passed out, falling asleep together, with him still inside me. At every step of the way, he allowed me to set the pace, giving every consideration to my happiness and needs. If we did conceive a child today, it was conceived in love. I cannot imagine a more perfect way to start a new life." Sarah's face is radiant with joy, while Amanda now has tears in her eyes. They kiss and hug each other, then get up to head inside.

Sarah gives me a loving kiss before going in, and Amanda, no longer showing any anxiety on her face, also gives me a kiss and hug. "Thank you." she says, holding my gaze for a moment, then also heads in. We will each return to our own beds this evening, and our own mates. Left to ourselves, Jenny comes to gingerly sit in my lap, seeking a kiss for herself.

"You did good." she said. "I know how nervous you both were about this, but it seems to have worked out fantastically. I have never seen Sarah so happy, and I have known her for a long time. You have been walking around here like a condemned man the last few days, and now you look like the cat who ate the canary! I am so happy for the both of you."

"I was so afraid that this would not go well, and that I would lose Sarah as the daughter that I love. Instead, our love is now deeper than ever, and it is like a huge weight has been lifted from our souls. Once again, I am eternally in your debt, for without your support, this would have never happened, and I cannot imagine what the consequences would have been. At the least, our happy family would have been broken up. Now, we can move forward, with our family stronger than ever." I say, kissing her once again.

"Of course, there is still one more daughter to impregnate. Are you up to the task?" Jenny says with a grin.

"I don't have as much history with Amanda, so that part will be easier, but I can tell that she will be just as afraid, if not more so, than Sarah. I will do my best to set her at ease." I say.

"Of course, the fact that she is a total fox won't hurt either, will it?" Jenny replies, with a lecherous grin.

"Oh, she is beautiful, I'll give you that, but I prefer my women a bit more stacked, if you know what I mean." I reply, fondling Jenny's breasts through her top. She moans, and kisses me again, now with passion and promise. "It's getting late. How about we continue this conversation in bed?"

"After Sarah, do you have anything left?" she says, her eyes now taking on the feral look that I know and love.

"For you, always." I say, taking her hand and heading inside. I help her up the stairs, and into our bedroom.

Jenny and I do make love, but slowly, gently. In truth, Sarah did drain me more than a bit, but Jenny was also not up to anything strenuous. Her back was hurting, not only from the strain her pregnant belly caused, but from lifting our other two children as well. We all help out, but Jenny was never one to shirk from her duties and responsibilities. Beyond that, this pregnancy was taking more of a toll on her, draining her energy and wearing her down physically. While I worried about her condition, she always laughed away any questions, saying that she was fine. As we cuddled after our love making, I held her close as I had so many times before, while she slept in my arms. My mind was wandering, considering how my life had turned and twisted this way and that to arrive at this particular moment, when I realized that I had not slept alone even once in the last three years. Only once, last night, had I not curled up with my Jenny. Perhaps to some, this revelation would have little meaning, but to me it was important, and brought home just how different my life was now compared to the past. Even all those years when I was married to Lisa, we rarely cuddled together at night, and frequently slept alone for one reason or another. Now, I can not imagine sleeping alone, not having Jenny to spoon up against. With these thoughts, I hold my lover close and join her in sleep.

The next few days see our routine get back close to normal. Sarah and I remain close, sharing frequent hugs and kisses, but no more intimate contact. It seems important to us both to refocus on our respective mates, making it clear to everyone where our priorities lie. While I do look forward to making love with Sarah again, we are in no hurry. Besides, Amanda's fertility cycle is nearing its peak, and I feel that I must recharge my reserves a bit to be ready for her when the time comes. Amanda now seems more relaxed with the idea, and has become more affectionate with me. She is more likely to greet me with a kiss, and our hugs linger more than before. No doubt she has talked with Sarah about her experience, easing some of her anxiety.

For my part, I do not feel the same trepidation about having sex with Amanda as I did with Sarah. While I love Amanda like my daughter, and consider her a part of my family, I do not have the same reservations that I did with Sarah. My main concern with Amanda is that I do my best to make her experience as pleasant as possible. I do not know her history, but have gathered that, like Sarah, her experience with boys was not good. I resolve to do whatever I can to make up for whatever hurt she has suffered from my gender mates. I have prodded Jenny for information, but she would only tell me that it is Amanda's story to tell, and that I must not pressure her. If she wants me to know, she will tell me.

Friday morning dawns, and as we gather in the kitchen for our boisterous breakfast as we get ready to go our separate ways for the day, Sarah and Amanda enter with happy smiles on their faces.

"According to our tests, Amanda will be ovulating this weekend." Sarah announces, smiling broadly. "Dad, I hope you are ready for this, because tonight will be the best time to start trying to get her pregnant!"

I look at Amanda, who is blushing profusely, but smiling nonetheless. I am gratified that she is not dreading this, and really seems to be looking forward to what is to come.

"Well, Sarah, you did pretty well wear me out, but I have had a few days to recover, so I think I will manage. " I say, trying hard not to grin. Sarah punches me on the arm playfully. "I only hope the stories you told Amanda haven't scared her off." I add.

We hastily make plans for the evening, deciding that I will bring home some takeout after work. With hugs and kisses all around, we each start our day, now looking forward to an exciting and eventful weekend.

Arriving home that evening, I enter the kitchen with the Chinese takeout that I picked up after work. While the ladies are setting the table out on the porch, I open a bottle of Pinot Grigio and grab three glasses. By the time I make it out to the front porch, I am last in line for the food. While the ladies fix their plates, I pour glasses for Sarah, Amanda, and myself, and we settle down to enjoy our meal. Everyone has a story to tell about their day while we eat. Amanda tells of an order of antique china that arrived at the store today, in mint condition. Jenny talks about how Vicki has learned how to shed her clothes, as evidenced by finding her naked in the front yard today. I share a funny story from work, where I caught two of my coworkers getting frisky in the stock room. They had been trying to keep their relationship a secret, but of course everyone already knew about the pairing.

ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers