Jenny & Josh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no answers, and realize that I need none. All that matters is that we are together, and each of us provides what the others need. Together, we are whole. We are a family, perhaps a bit unorthodox, but a family nonetheless. I can live with that. With that revelation, I finally relax, and soon join Amanda in sleep.

I am at the hospital, in the delivery room. Jenny is in labor, and I am holding her hand, offering encouragements. The doctor is there, and the nurses, and the delivery is getting close. Suddenly, Jenny screams in pain, and I see lots of blood. Jenny looks at me, and tells me that she loves me, then her hand goes limp and her eyes turn dull. The doctor yells at the nurse to get me out of there, and she quickly pushes me out the door. Before the door closes, I see Jenny, lifeless on the table, and the doctor covered in blood. As the door closes, I scream her name.

"Jenny!" I awaken to find myself alone in bed, calling Jenny's name. For a moment, my heart pounds in my chest as the vivid dream fades away. Realization dawns on me that it was only a dream, but it is some time before my heart slows and the panic recedes. I finally notice that I am alone, and wonder where Amanda has gone. Has she had second thoughts? Drenched in sweat from the dream, I get up and head to the bathroom to clean up. I feel a need to check on Jenny, and to find out about Amanda.

Coming downstairs after the shower, I find Jenny in the kitchen, just finishing feeding the kids. I take her into my arms, hugging her close. Everything is OK, and my panic evaporates.

"I love you, Jenny." I say, kissing her gently. Jenny looks at me with curiosity in her eyes, detecting something unusual in my mood.

"I love you, too, Josh." she says, still studying me closely. "Is something wrong?"

"No, I just woke up alone, something I am not used to. Have you seen Amanda?" I reply.

"Yes, she awoke early, and has been up with Sarah for about two hours. Did everything go OK last night? She seemed preoccupied when she came down, and was anxious to see Sarah." Jenny still has a look of concern on her face, as if she detects something is not right.

"Well, we talked for quite a while, and then held each other, but that is as far as it went. We fell asleep together, and when I woke up, she was gone." I look to the stairs heading up to the girls suite. "I was hoping to find her here."

"It has been quiet up there all morning. I keep thinking that they will be down for breakfast soon, but nothing so far." Jenny replies. I help her finish up with the kids, and take them to the play room while she goes to get cleaned up. I hold Chris while Vicki rummages in her toy box, looking for something. Finally, she pulls out a book, one of her Pooh stories, and brings it to me. We curl up together, just the three of us, as I read the story to her. As we finish, I look up to see Amanda at the door watching. As our eyes meet, she smiles, and turns away and heads into the kitchen.

After a while, Jenny relieves me with the kids, and I return to the kitchen to find some breakfast. Sarah and Amanda are there, talking and laughing over their meal. Both get up and greet me with a group hug, followed by kisses. As we return to the table, Sarah passes me a bowl and the Cheerios, and Amanda the milk. Both seem to be in especially good spirits this morning, which I take as a good sign. I was not sure what kind of mood Amanda would be in after last night.

"Sarah and I had a long talk this morning, and I followed you advice and told her everything. I was a fool for keeping my past a secret. I learned an important lesson from you last night, about family, and love, and trust. For the first time since that horrible night, I feel at peace. I have carried the guilt and shame of those events for so long, but now I am finally free." Amanda says, her face aglow with happiness. "I know that I keep saying this, but I can never repay you for what you have done for me."

"Amanda, every day that you share with us is thanks enough. You are a beautiful and special person, inside and out, and we all are blessed by your presence in our family." I reply.

Sarah and Amanda are holding hands, their love for each other surrounding them like a light emanating from their souls. Sarah looks up, meeting my eyes, and mouths "Thank you!" to me silently. After my panic and unease of this morning, their love and happiness washes over me like a salve.

Finishing my bowl of cereal, I gather the dishes and take them to the sink. Sarah pushes me out of the way, taking over the dish washing. "I'll take care of this." she says, "You two have some unfinished business."

I feel a hand in mine, and turn to find that it is Amanda. She pulls me into a kiss, while molding her body to mine. As we separate, she smiles up at me, and says "I am ready now. Let's go make a baby!" Still holding my hand, she leads me up the stairs to my bedroom.

Closing the door, I turn to the bed, and find that Amanda has shed her robe, and is standing before me in the nude. Her beauty takes my breath away. I have always known that she is a beautiful girl, but I am not prepared for the sight of her naked. I can't help but take a moment to admire her loveliness. She is shorter than Sarah, only about 5'4, but her proportions are perfect. Her olive skin is smooth and flawless, complimented by her dark hair and eyes. Her overall build is that of a dancer, graceful and feminine, yet also toned and athletic. Like Sarah, her mound is completely without hair. Her breasts are perfect hemispheres standing proudly on her chest, with her nipples peaking out from behind her hair, which falls down to just below her ribs. Her nipples are small, but darker than Sarah's, and surrounded by small areola, also a shade darker than Sarah's. As I study her form, she turns, modeling for me, to give me a view of her backside. I see a twinkle in her eyes, as she is obviously enjoying my reaction to her body. Her back ripples with muscle as she twists back to watch my reaction. Below her back, her waist narrows before widening again at her hips. Her ass is round, firm and perfectly proportioned to her body. Below, her legs would make any dancer proud.

I begin to remove my clothes, and she watches with excitement in her eyes. As I finally stand before her naked, my cock standing at attention in front of me, her eyes sparkle. I was curious to see how she would react to the sight of my erection. Would she be frightened, after her traumatic history? Instead, she takes me in her hand, lightly exploring the shape and texture. As one hand reaches underneath to cup my balls, her other hand runs up my shaft to the head, which she caresses gently. As she begins to stroke me, tightening her grip, a moan escapes my lips. Looking up, as if startled out of her reverie, she watches my face as she begins to jack me off in earnest. Her grip is quite powerful for such small hands, and I know that she could bring me to climax quickly if she tried. Pulling her into my arms, I kiss her passionately, grabbing her ass to grind her groin against mine. I have never felt an ass like hers, smooth on the surface, but solid and muscular underneath. Our kiss leaves us gasping for air, as I gently push her down to sit on the bed.

Dropping to my knees in front of her, I spread her thighs to get my first look at her womanhood. Her puffy mound in split down the middle by her slit, with her outer lips closed tight. As I begin to kiss my way up her inner thigh, she sighs and lays back on the bed. I feel her body relax, and her thighs open fully to my advance. As I reach the top of her soft inner thigh, I kiss and lick my way completely around her mound, detecting no hint of hair or stubble. As I begin to gently lick her outer lips, I hear her moan, and feel her hands entangle in my hair, urging me on. As my tongue begins to part her lips, still tightly closed, I get my first taste of her. Her flavor is light and creamy, with less tartness than most. I allow my tongue to push inward, finding her tunnel, which I explore as far as my tongue will reach. She is wet and hot inside, but her outer lips are still closed.

Using my fingers, I pull back on either side, opening her to my gaze and tongue. Her clit is just beginning to appear out from under its protective hood, and I give it a tentative lick. I am rewarded by a low moan, and her hands in my hair now pull me to her, as her thighs open even wider. I suck her clit into my mouth, teasing it mercilessly with my tongue. Her juices begin to flow freely, so I insert my index finger to explore her depths. Finding little resistance, I insert a second finger, and begin to stroke them in and out of her while I continue my tonguing of her clit, now a firm little bud in my mouth. Her moans are getting stronger, and her hands have left my hair. Looking up, I see that she is fondling her breasts, squeezing and twisting her nipples. Soon after, I feel her body stiffen, as she arches her back and lets out a long sigh. I am relieved when she does not clench her thighs, as I envision that she could crush my skull between those powerful muscles if she did. I withdraw my fingers, and ease off with my tongue as I feel her body begin to relax. Sitting back, I look at her again, finding that her lips have only parted slightly after my ministrations.

Standing, I am greeted with a lovely vision. Amanda is lying on her back, with her ass on the edge of the bed and her legs dangling off the side. Her hair is splayed about her like an aurora, and she is watching me with half closed eyes. Her lips are curved up in a tiny smile, while her hands are still slowly rubbing her nipples.

"Thank you." she says quietly. "You really know how to break the ice. Now, please, make love to me." How could I refuse an invitation like that?

As I circle the bed to the side, she moves up until her head rests on a pillow, watching me expectantly. I crawl onto the bed, and take up position between her spread thighs. She reaches down and takes me in her hands, directing my tool to her waiting pussy. I feel her rub the head about her slit, wetting me with her juice, before pointing me at her prize. With a gentle push, I part her lips and find her opening. As I begin to enter her, her head lies back and her eyes close. Pushing in slowly, I enter her easily. She is tight, but not so tight as to cause either of us discomfort. A low moan escapes her lips as I slowly descend into her depths, finally bottoming out as our pelvises come into full contact. Lingering for a moment, I allow her to adjust to being stretched open before I proceed. Looking up into my eyes, she thrusts her hips up, encouraging me to begin.

I begin a slow grinding, rubbing or groins together while keeping my shaft at full depth. As I begin to feel her loosen up, I add some vertical motion, pulling out slightly before thrusting back in. Amanda grabs my ass, and begins to pull me in, adding force to my thrusts. I allow her to set the pace with her hands, and she starts out slow, but as her urgency increases, so does her pace. Soon, she is panting as she encourages me to pump her vigorously. I can feel my orgasm approaching, and hold back, waiting for some sign from her. As the urge to climax builds, her back arches like before, with the same sigh, almost as if the air is being let out of her. As her sigh becomes a low moan, I relax my control and allow my orgasm to take me. With each spurt of my seed into her depths, Amanda responds with a welcoming grunt. Both of our orgasms continue for some moments, as I continue to unload powerful jets of semen into her fertile womb. If her egg is there and waiting, surely this will do the trick.

As we finally calm down, Amanda looks up at me with loving eyes, as she strokes my hair.

"Thank you, for being so patient, and for making my first time so wonderful. This is exactly what I had hoped it would be like. You made love to me, in every sense of the word. If we did make a baby today, it will be a very special child." Pulling my head down, Amanda meets my lips. Our kiss lingers for some time, as we both express our love for each other through our lips. Only when I feel my softening organ begin to slip out of her do we part. Rolling onto my back beside her, we continue to cuddle, enjoying the pleasant afterglow of our lovemaking.

Just before noon, Amanda and I return to the kitchen, having showered together and dressed. Jenny and Sarah are gone, having taken the kids into town to do some shopping. Amanda and I pack a picnic lunch, and head toward the creek that runs along the backside of our property. Spreading a blanket under a large tree along the bank, we enjoy a satisfying lunch of sandwiches and fresh fruit. Afterwards, we stretch out on the blanket together, and share a quiet nap. About mid afternoon, I awaken to find that Amanda has unzipped my pants, and is stroking my erect cock. She has shed her clothes, and smiles coyly at me as I awaken.

"I wondered if you were going to wake up, or if I would have to have my way with you while you slept." Amanda says, her eyes alive with desire.

Amanda helps me out of my clothes, and then straddles me, directing my cock to her slit. I notice that her lips are still tightly closed, but part readily as she begins to settle down on my shaft. She is not as tight as this morning, and she quickly takes me in to full depth. Leaning over and placing her hands on the blanket beside my head, she begins to pump up and down on me, with her eyes locked to mine. Her dark eyes are heavy with desire, and she is soon lost in the experience of our union. Remembering her earlier actions, I reach up and cup her firm breasts, rolling her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. She groans in reaction to this stimulation, and her pace quickens. Leaning over further, she offers her breasts to my mouth, and I happily suck one nipple in, nibbling on it gently. This time, she moans loudly, and arches her back to force her breast to my mouth. Now using my mouth to stimulate her apparently very sensitive nipples, I reach around her to grab her ass to assist her motion on my cock. We are now pounding away, having abandoned all finesse in our lust. I feel her stiffen as her climax takes her, as her telltale sigh degenerates into a moan. With a few more thrusts, I join her, as my cock unloads its cargo into her, once again sending jets of semen into her depths. Collapsing down on top of me, our lips meet in a hungry kiss, as I continue to slowly stroke into her now squishy pussy.

Afterwards, we lay for some time, with her still on top and me still embedded in her. She is so light that I don't mind her weight, and hold her to me in a warm embrace. Her breathing slows and becomes regular, and I realize that she has drifted off to sleep again. She only dozes for a few minutes, but I am in heaven, holding her while she sleeps on my chest, our bodies still joined. I stroke her back gently, reveling in her smooth skin, breathing in her scent. Before long, I realize that my cock has stopped shrinking, and is rising back to full erection. At my age, that is remarkable! Enjoying the sensation of my organ swelling inside her, I begin to gently pump into her. As I reach full hardness, I stroke with more force, grasping her ass for leverage. With a moan, she wakes, and her eyes lock with mine. She kisses me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I moan back, sucking on her tongue, our breath now coming in gasps as we struggle for air around our locked lips.

Raising up on her arms, Amanda arches her back and drives her self back down on my cock. "Oh, my God, you are going to make me come again!" she says, her voice low and guttural in her lust. I raise my hips up off the blanket, supporting her weight while I pound into her with everything that I have. As her climax takes her away, she lets out a long moan instead of the sigh that she released in our past encounters. This time, instead of her body just stiffening, she begins to twitch and convulse on top of me, her moans punctuated by my thrusts. With this stimulation, I can hold back no more as my cock begins its ecstatic pulsing inside her. I have little semen left, but empty my reserves as I spasm over and over. Collapsing back onto the blanket, I hold her to me as her orgasm subsides. Finally, catching her breath, she looks into my eyes with wonder.

"Wow, where did that come from? I have never come like that in my life! Besides, I thought guys needed some time to recover." she says, her face showing her amazement.

"Usually, we do, but the feeling of you dozing on top of me, with me still inside you, brought me around again. The sensation of my cock hardening inside you was amazing! I have never done that before, so this is a day of firsts for us both." I reply.

Amanda kisses me again, before once again looking deeply into my eyes. "I love you, Josh. I hope you realize that."

"Yes, Amanda, I do realize that. I love you too, as a daughter, and now as a lover. Last night, after you fell asleep, I had some time to think. Our family is quite unusual, but we share a love that binds us all together. Each of us adds something different to the family, and each of us finds what we need to make us whole. Many people search their entire lives and never find what we have. Our family is very special, and I feel blessed to be a part of it." I reply.

Gathering our things, we dress and head back to the house, holding hands. As we enter the house, the rest of our family is home, and we are welcomed with love and joy. Jenny and Sarah both notice the change in us, and greet us with hugs and kisses. Sarah and Amanda go off to their room, no doubt to share how the day went, leaving Jenny and I together. Briefly remembering my dream from last night, I take her into my arms.

"Jenny, have I told you lately that I love you?" I ask.

"Yes, you have, but I never get tired of hearing it." she replies. We share a loving kiss, and then go off to tend to our children.