Jenny and Kathy Enjoy Some Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie and Kathy were quickly undressing as Greg slid his hard cock into his cousin. Even though Greg had just cum, I knew that he wouldn't last too long with Valerie. Donnie and Kathy had moved onto the bed next to Greg and Valerie. With virtually no foreplay, Donnie slid his cock into Kathy's hairy pussy and began stroking in and out of her. I was surprised to hear Valerie starting to moan as if a good cum was approaching. Apparently, the excitement of watching Greg eat my pussy and Kathy suck his cock had gotten her highly excited. As expected, Greg came very quickly.

I took his condom off of his cock and began to lick it clean. By the time that it was clean, it was as hard as a rock. I put another condom on it and moved over him. I lifted my pussy over his cock and started to move up and down. It took much longer for Greg to cum this time and I was able to have an enjoyable cum this time with him. It appeared that Kathy had enjoyed her fuck with Donnie while Valerie was being humped by her cousin. Valerie had moved over to Donnie on the bed and she and Kathy were doing their best to bring him back to full hardness. Greg lasted long enough that time that I had a pleasant cum before he filled another condom with his cum. I held Greg in my arms for some time. We relaxed as we watched Valerie bouncing up and down on Donnie's cock. Kathy was sitting on his face enjoying the pussy eating that he was giving her. Greg's cock had gotten about half hard from watching his cousin and her two playmates. I made no effort to help him get any harder. He had cum three times already. He needed to relax for a while before we tried to make him cum again.

Valerie, Donnie and Kathy were almost exhausted from their wild bouts of sex. They struggled to sit on the bed. I asked, "Donnie, how did you like the taste of Kathy's pussy? It's pretty good; isn't it?"

"Yeah, it was tasty; but I'm going to picking hair out of my teeth for a week."

Kathy grimaced, "All right dammit. I admit my bush is a little wild right now; but warm weather is coming and I'll be trimming it so that I can wear a bikini. I'll probably be back in a month or so and it'll be a little tamer then. Let's quick talking about pussy hair and start fucking."

Greg had begun to suck on Kathy's tits and one hand moved between her legs. That profuse growth of hair was no impediment and he easily slid two fingers into her pussy. Valerie and I turned our attention to Donnie. He pushed us to our back and he was alternating between us as he sucked on our tits. Valerie moved away from her boyfriend and soon had her lips planted on my pussy. Donnie was sucking my tits and Valerie was licking my cunt. I loved the dual attention that I was receiving; but it didn't last long. Donnie abandoned my tits and positioned himself behind Valerie. As she was arousing me with her mouth, Donnie slid his cock into her wet gash.

I felt a pleasant cum approaching as I heard Kathy squealing next to me. Greg's cock was driving into her at a rapid pace. The rapturous look on Kathy's face told me that the inexperienced Greg was doing an adequate job of satisfying Ann's future sister-in-law. The increased aggressiveness that Valerie was showing as she ate my cunt, told me that she was about to reach an orgasm from the thrills of Donnie's cock driving into her.

I was temporarily exhausted as Valerie lifted her face from my pussy. I could see that the other four had been thoroughly satisfied too. The good thing about it was that we had just gotten started. We spent the rest of the afternoon sucking and fucking.

Ann and mom had returned by the time that the five of us emerged from my bedroom. They gave me a knowing smile as Kathy and I walked Donnie, Valerie and Greg to the front door. We went to the kitchen and I asked, "Is Jason still at his interview?"

Ann replied, "No. He's been back most of the day. He's in the bedroom resting right now."

Kathy said, "Shit. It's too bad that we didn't know he was here. We could have used him."

Ann answered, "I don't think that you needed him. The two of you look like you have been taken care of quite well."

We couldn't argue with that so we dropped the subject. Daddy came home from work a short time later and Jason came out from the bedroom. Daddy and Jason spent some time talking about the interview that Jason had just completed and the ones that were scheduled for the end of the week. Daddy looked at Ann and said, "You had better hope that he can find a job pretty soon so that you know where you are going to be living. As soon as you know that, you need to start the interviewing process."

"That's one of the reasons that I hope Jason can get an answer on one of these jobs. I am actually kind of anxious to start applying seriously for some jobs. I hope that I can find something that I will enjoy doing that has a future."

"You have just named the two most important things for the type of job that you're going to take. If it pays enough money for you to live on, the other things are not that important. If you don't have to scramble to make ends meet, enjoying your work and knowledge that there is a future are the most important things. Before you start going on these interviews, I think that it might be a good idea for you to experience a job interview from the other side of the table."

"How would I do that other than those mock interviews that we do in some of our classes at school."

"The mock interviews at school are all right; but they're not that realistic. I'm interviewing five people on Thursday and I think that you could learn a whole lot by sitting in on those interviews."

"Doing that would be a lot more productive than sitting here worrying about how Jason's interview is going."

"Good, be at my office at nine o'clock Thursday morning.  Jenny, it's not too early for you to learn what this process is all about. Why don't you come with her?"

I merely said, "If you think that it will be beneficial, I'll be there."

Jason was ready to leave for his parents' house at about seven-thirty on Tuesday morning. He and daddy left at about the same time. When they were gone, Kathy and I went to shower and dress for the day. Just before nine o'clock, Kathy and I left for Valerie's house. As she was letting us in, Valerie said, "I'm not so sure that I'm happy with what you've done to Greg. Before he was just trying to peek at my tits; now, he wants to fuck all of the time. It doesn't seem to bother him that my parents might catch us."

I laughed, "Maybe we can wear him out this morning. He's leaving tomorrow; isn't he?"

Valerie sighed, "Yeah. I have mixed emotions about that. He has really learned a lot in one day; but he wants to go twenty-four-seven. We don't have too much time this morning. Greg's parents will be back at about one."

I told her, "That's fine. We have to leave at about eleven-thirty. Kathy's mother is getting to town at around noon. We had better get undressed and start fucking." I learned that Greg was much more proficient than he had been the day before. I suspected that, in spite of Valerie's concerns about getting caught, she had been willing to take the chance. I am sure that Greg had had more practice the night before. In the short time that we had, each of us girls managed to get fucked a couple of times and we all enjoyed eating some pussy and getting our pussies eaten.

We returned home and found that our mothers were at the kitchen table talking. Ann was going to return during the afternoon and would be going with the mothers when they visited the bridal shop at three o'clock. Kathy and I had fixed ourselves a sandwich and were about to go to my bedroom when Mrs. Madsen asked, "Kathy, what have you been doing since you've been here?"

Kathy nonchalantly stated, "Well, I've been getting fucked quite a bit."

It took a lot to shock my mother; but Kathy had just done it. I heard my mother say, "You know, Magda, it appears that our daughters a quite a bit alike. They're both obsessed with sex and they're quite open about it."

Magda smiled, "I was quite upset when I found out that Kathy was having sex with her brothers; but eventually I quit fighting it and decided to join them"

I went into the bathroom at about that time to take a shower. I really needed one after all of the sex that we had had that morning. As I was coming from the bathroom, I saw our mothers going into my parents' bedroom. They had their arms around each other and I saw them beginning to kiss as the door cut off my vision.

It was about two-thirty when Ann knocked on my bedroom door. She wanted us to accompany them on their trip to the bridal shop. Ann said, "You guys are the ones that are going to have to wear those bridesmaids' dresses; I want your input when we decide which ones to order." We spent about three hours at the bridal shop. I was pleased with the selection of the bridesmaids' dresses. They were dresses that I would consider wearing for another occasion. Ann and mom were going to make a final decision on the wedding gown within the next week or two.

That evening mom and Magda spent most of their time going over some other things that they needed to attend to. Ann had agreed with them that the hotel was probably the best place to hold the reception. The three of them planned to visit the hotel Wednesday morning to see if they could finalize the arrangements. The final menu would not have to be determined for a couple of months. Early Wednesday afternoon, Magda and Kathy returned home. Kathy and I had spent an hour in bed together that morning; but otherwise things had been pretty tame since we left Valerie's house on Tuesday. Before Ann and I went to bed that night, daddy reminded us that he was expecting us at nine in the morning."

Thursday morning, Ann and I were having the same problem. We were trying to dress professionally without looking like we were trying to attract men. The last part of that was totally out of character for us. We were trying to accomplish this without looking like a couple of old maids. I was finally able to find something to wear. Ann had to settle for a suit so that the jacket would de-emphasize her breasts. Once we had our attire problems resolved, Ann began to worry about Jason. He was supposed to arrive later in the morning and he had an interview that afternoon. Ann was worried that she wouldn't be there to help him resolve any problems that he might have.

She asked, "Mom, can you make sure that Jason is taken care of and he's dressed right for his interview."

"Yes, Ann. I'll make sure that your honey is dressed right for his interview. I'll double check his tie to make sure that it's right and I'll make sure if his hard-on is too obvious in his suit pants that it gets reduced in size so that it doesn't embarrass him."

"Mother!"

"A little of your own medicine, little girl. The boy is twenty-two years old. He is perfectly capable of getting ready on his own; but I'll give him whatever assistance he needs."

When we arrived at the plant, we went directly to daddy's office. He led us to the conference room and handed us five folders. He said, "The interviews will start in about a half hour. Familiarize yourselves with these so that you'll know a little bit about the candidates when they come in. I'll be back in about twenty minutes so that we can discuss the candidates before they come in."

Ann and I looked through the folders that daddy had given us. Daddy returned and informed us, "I am going to tell the people that you are two college students that are interning and you're sitting in on the interviews. I want you two to observe; but don't participate while the candidates are in here. I'll give you plenty of opportunity to give me your input after I've interviewed them."

We sat and listened attentively for more than an hour as daddy asked each of them very pointed questions. It was quickly obvious that daddy had reviewed those files much more thoroughly than we had. In addition, he had had the opportunity to observe them on a daily basis for some time on the job. When the last of the candidates had left, daddy said, "You two take some time to go over these candidates and rate them in the order that you would want them working for you. I'll be back in a little bit to go over them with you."

Before he could leave, I asked, "I thought that this was the job that you wanted Dave to call you about. Didn't he want the job or did you think that these five were better qualified for the job?"

Daddy replied, "Dave was interviewed for this job by telephone. He is the only applicant that doesn't work here and I didn't want to upset his current employer if either Dave or I decided that this wasn't the job for him. Although it wasn't announced that way, there were six people applying for three jobs."

Ann and I went to work reviewing our notes and started to rank the applicants in order. When daddy returned, he had his list and began to compare it with the list that Ann and I had prepared. All three of us had listed the same individual as the number one choice. There were two women who had applied for the job and Daddy and Ann had ranked them number two and three; however, they had each ranked a different woman number two. I had ranked the same woman number two that Ann had; but I ranked the other one number five. Daddy asked, "What did you see differently about her than Ann and I did?"

I replied, "There are a couple of things that I didn't like about her. I got the impression that she was answering the questions the way that she thought you wanted her to answer. I didn't get the impression that she was speaking with any conviction."

"You could be right about that. What was the other thing that turned you against her?"

"It was her big boobs. The fact that she has big boobs isn't what turned me off about her; it was the way that she was trying to show you what she has. She works in manufacturing and she supervises almost all men. I am sure that she is not showing that much tit out on the line as she was while she was in here."

"You're probably right. I honestly didn't notice that she was showing a lot of cleavage. I have never noticed her showing any while she was working."

The other two men on the list had been ranked four and five by daddy and Ann, in the same order. I had ranked those two as number three and four. Daddy looked over our lists again and said, "Girls, your input has changed what I was planning to do. I am going to make some job offers this afternoon; but I am only going to make two offers instead of the three that I had planned to make."

Ann asked, "Who is getting a job offer and who isn't?

Daddy replied, "I am going to offer Dave Shipley the job that we advertised as being open. If Dave turns it down, I'll offer that job to Mark Hatley. If Dave accepts, I'll offer one of the other jobs to Mark. I think that those two offers will open several more jobs. I'm guessing that two of the five people that we interviewed today will leave within a month because they didn't get the promotion. I'll hold off on filling the other opening until I see how many stay here."

Daddy had another large stack of papers that he had brought with him. He said, "Since I am planning to take the two of you to lunch today, I'm going to make you earn it. I have several entry-level management jobs that I want to fill in May or June. I'd like for you two to go over these résumés and pick out the ones that you think that I should consider. I've got some things that I need to take care of while you two review these." He handed half of the stack to me and the other half to Ann.

Ann and I started reviewing the résumés and began placing them in two piles, separating those with possibilities from those without. We were about half way through the stacks when Ann exclaimed, "What the fuck?" She set a couple of résumés in a third stack.

When daddy returned, Ann said, "I have a couple of these that I would like to talk about."

Daddy handed us each a manila folder and said, "Put any résumés that you think would be good candidates or that you want to talk about in these folders. We'll go to lunch and talk about them when we're at the restaurant."

As soon as we were seated at the restaurant, Ann pulled out two résumés and said, "I would like to talk about these two résumés."

Daddy told her, "Put those away. I'll talk about them after we have gone over the others." We ordered our meal and then started going over the first résumés while we waited for the food to arrive. After we had finished eating, we returned to the task at hand. We spent some time discussing résumés from people who were about to graduate from college and some from people who had not been employed for that long.

When we finished, daddy commented, "You two have just saved me a lot of time sorting out the ones that are obviously unqualified. Of these that we have picked out, I will probably call ten or so of them in for interviews and will hire about two or three of them."

Ann waved the other two résumés at him and asked, "Can we talk about these two that I know were not sent to you by the applicants, daddy?"

"Like about half of the others, those two were sent by the college placement office. I am considering one of them and I don't have anything in the field of the other one."

"Do you want to expand on that a little bit?"

"Yeah. Jason's résumé was quite interesting. I have nothing in his field to offer him. I sent copies of that résumé to about fifteen other employers and made phone calls to about five of them."

"Why didn't you say anything about this?"

"I wasn't sure how fragile Jason's ego was and I didn't know how adamant he might be about not wanting any outside help."

"His ego would not be bruised by knowing that he had some assistance. In fact, he asked me if I could talk to you to find out if you could put in a good word with any of these people that he's interviewing with."

"Ann, let's just leave it with this. I predict that you will both have job offers before you return to school."

When Ann and I returned home, Jason was still at his interview. Ann was worried that he got off all right and wondered if he had needed her for anything. Mom said, "Other than being as nervous as hell, he was in good shape. I didn't even have to give him a blowjob to make his cock fit in his pants. Hell, he was so scared that he wouldn't have gotten hard if you had been walking around naked. He'll be all right; a little fear is a good thing on a job interview." Jason returned about an hour later and Ann took him to her bedroom to try to relax him.

Friday morning, Jason left for his final interview. He was gone for almost three hours. Shortly after he returned, he received a call from the company with which he had interviewed on Thursday. They wanted to offer him the position. Jason wanted to accept the job; but he was a little more interested in the one that he had just interviewed for. He explained that he needed to talk with his fiancée about the job and whether the starting date would conflict with their wedding plans. Jason assured the caller that he would have an answer that afternoon.

A couple of hours later, Jason received a call from the company where he had interviewed that morning. They were also offering him a position. Jason's dilemma was that this position would pay a little less initially; but it had more potential than the others. Jason and Ann talked about it for some time and Ann started to undress. Jason asked, "Is this what you plan to do whenever we have a problem; have sex."

"I'm not getting undressed to have sex; I'm going to change clothes. Now get your suit back on."

"For what?"

"We're going to go talk to daddy."

"Why do we have to get dressed up for that?"

"It's one of daddy's rules for the family. If we go to the plant, we have to dress like we have business there."