'Jenny' & 'Mike': A Day Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, someone's enjoying this," 'Mike' whispered as she ran her hands up my skirt and onto my crotch once again.

I gave her another quick kiss before bending over to take her hard cock in my mouth. Michelle held my head in place as I began licking her shaft from the base to the head. She moaned quietly as I slowly took her entire shaft into my mouth. I alternated between licking and sucking, building a slow but steady rhythm.

"Fuck, this is so hot!" she gasped before grabbing her cock and smacking it against my lips lightly. I slipped my hands underneath my skirt and pulled my panties to the side, releasing my erection from its silky constraints.

"Oh yes, baby. I want to watch you play with yourself while you suck my cock."

"You like that... Mike?" I asked getting fully into character once again, just like I did earlier in the afternoon.

"Fuck yeah! Suck my cock, Jenny," she groaned.

I once again took her cock into my mouth.

A minute or two later, the door to the balcony opened with a loud thud and an usher entered to do his rounds. We both jerked upright in our seats. I straightened myself as best as I could and put my cock back in my panties. 'Mike' had a little more difficulty getting her big hard cock back into her boxers. To her credit she eventually got it right.

The usher stood with his back against the door to watch a few scenes of the movie.

"Shit, that was close!" I whispered in 'Mike's' ear.

"I know, I still want to fuck you so bad right now though!"

"We can't do it here!"

I could sense 'Mike's' frustration. The usher's bad timing ruined our wonderfully kinky moment. Needless to say, I wanted her to fuck me just as bad.

"I have an idea. Come with me," she whispered hurriedly before pulling me to my feet and leading me outside towards the ladies' room. She pulled me inside. One of the three cubicles was designated for disabled women, and she pulled me into it. We began to make out much more passionately. I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my body. I hastily unbuckled her pants and pulled her cock out of the fly of her boxers. She would have none of it.

"Face the wall," ordered 'Mike'.

I assumed the position and felt her pull my panties down and off.

"Put your leg on the seat," she commanded. I had no choice but to obey.

She got on her knees behind me. I felt her pulling my cheeks apart and spitting on my hole a couple of times. Soon she was pushing one finger inside of me. I groaned quietly. I felt her slowly insert another finger. Then when she felt I was ready, she removed both fingers and stood up.

I looked back wondering why she stopped so suddenly. I was just in time to see her spitting on her cock. I watched as she rubbed the saliva all over her cock. She pushed my head against the cubicle wall as she guided her cock into my hole. I shuddered as she slowly began to push into me. After a few seconds my hole finally gave way. I moaned as the head entered my ass.

"FUCK!"

"Shh. Don't worry baby, I'll go slow," she whispered in my ear.

I winced as she eased her cock into me bit by bit. 'Mike' could tell from my expression that it hurt like hell without the lube. She pulled out a little before pushing in again slowly, and a little further this time. I winced again. 'Mike' was patient. She repeated this pulling-out-and-pushing-in motion a couple of times until she finally managed to get her cock all the way in to the hilt. She held on to me tightly as she slowly began to move. I was getting used to the size of her cock, and the pain of a few minutes earlier was slowly turning into toe-curling pleasure which was taking control of my entire body and mind.

"Fuck...yes...that feels so good..." I managed to moan..

"Yeah?"

"Yes, I love it!"

"You're such a slut! Taking it up your hole in a public place."

'Mike' continued to thrust slowly for a few minutes. The thrill of fucking in a restroom was driving me to new heights. I loved every minute of it.

"I want you to ride my cock," she whispered urgently.

I watched as she sat down on the toilet seat. I turned away from her and began to lower myself onto her, reaching behind me to guide her cock back into my sphincter. It hurt somewhat but not as much as my first introduction to the 8-inch dildo. I began to move up and down on her cock. This wasn't the most comfortable position to fuck in for me, but there was no stopping now. 'Mike' reached around and began jerking me off as I continued to fuck my ass on her cock.

"I'm about to cum," I moaned as my orgasm grew nearer.

She started to jerk me off faster. I continued to ride her. I closed my eyes tight as my orgasm rolled over me and I started to cum. I looked down and saw that 'Mike's' hand was covered in my cum, and that some of it had pooled at our feet.

I stopped moving as my orgasm died down. I finally got up and turned around to face 'Mike', as she smiled at me.

Silently, I grabbed my panties and pulled them back on as 'Mike' continued to clean up. She took my hand as she opened the stall door to see if the coast was clear. We walked out hand-in-hand and decided to give the rest of the movie a miss as we were both spent.

Later we sat silently in the car. I was replaying what had just happened. Michelle eventually turned to me, and leaned in to give me a kiss.

"That was the hottest thing ever!" she whispered against my lips. I could only smile.

"Maybe we should do it again sometime," she grinned wickedly, as she pulled away to fasten her seatbelt.

"Maybe," I said smiling, and settling back for the drive home. I had had a long and tiring day.

Michelle just laughed, as she put the car into gear and we drove off.

*-*-*

TO BE CONTINUED...

*-*-*

I hope that you enjoyed the story. I welcome positive feedback and criticism. Part 3 is now in the works and shouldn't take me long to write. If there is anything in particular you would like to see 'Jenny' & 'Mike' do in the next couple of planned installments, please do feel free to mention them in the comments or write to me through the contact on my profile.

*-*-*