'Jenny' & 'Mike': Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes," I replied, helplessly on the verge of coming.

"Good, I'm about to cum too," she replied. "Jerk yourself off baby."

She released my cock and I began to jerk myself. She moaned and grunted as she drove her cock deeper and deeper into the depths of my anus. And then I felt my balls stir. "I'm almost there," I said.

"Hold on baby, just a little bit more," she said. I tried my best but I couldn't. Jets of cum began to fly out of my cock.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned. This must have driven her wild; she screamed out like a banshee. Her own orgasm had hit her, but she continued to fuck me, grinding her pelvis into me and working her clit harder and harder. Once she was done, she leaned on top of me again, hugging me tight once more. I stayed as I was and let her catch her breath. Once she was ok, she let go of me and slowly removed her cock from my ass. My ass felt empty, once the shaft and head popped out of me.

I fell back on the couch and she got on top of me. We shared a kiss as my flaccid cock rubbed against her erect phallus. "This is going be such a fun weekend!" she said, looking into my eyes and smiling. I smiled at her and pulled her in for another kiss.

TO BE CONTINUED...

*-*-*

I hope that you enjoyed the story. I welcome positive feedback and criticism. Part 2 is now in the works and shouldn't take me long to write. If there is anything in particular you would like to see 'Jenny' & 'Mike' do in the next couple of planned installments, please do feel free to mention them in the comments or write to me through the contact on my profile.

*-*-*

12